Misconceptions about joining the gym

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Misconceptions about joining the gym

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Big_Bill 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• I always hear misconceptions people have about joining a gym. Everyone has their own priority but a lot of you, especially girls hold back themselves just thinking that going to the gym might make them bulky. This is not at all true unless you are consuming lots of supplements and steroids along with gymming.
    Not everyone joins the gym with the primary motive of bodybuilding. You spot a hell number of people who are there just to get a good physique and for staying fit. You should join the gym even if you aren’t on a weight loss spree.

I don’t know any women these days who are concerned that going to the gym will cause them to bulk up.

And even if it did, as they say these days: “strong is the new skinny”!

Shipra,

I hope you don’t mind me asking but are you doing 5:2 or are you using this website to preach your beliefs?

Do you go to the gym on a regular basis because I do and there are more women than men lifting weights.

Personally, I think that any female who takes up a proper strength program and builds up her lifts, especially lower body, will look absolutely incredible!

Shipra appears to be from India, different cultural attitudes towards women exercising are likely to apply.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.