Macros on Non-Fast Days

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Firefox7275 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hi what macros are recommended on the non-fast days i.e., what percentage of TDEE is protein, fats, and carbohydrates?

I would really like to know too the ratio of carbs/protein/fat. I use an app called Yazio to record my calorie and macros. This suggests for me (a female now at 113lbs) 50% carbs, 20% protein and 30% fat. Hubby’s Yazio suggests at 175lbs is 45/25/30 respectively. We are both over 50, so I guess age and activity must be a factor. Any advice anyone?

I am interested in this as well. I am using the lifesum app and it suggests 40c/25p/35f.

Dr Michael Mosley is not prescriptive about macronutrients. See ‘The Fast 800’ book for his general guidelines on intake of protein, healthy fat and carbohydrate rich wholefoods.

If you track macros as well as calories, it is increasingly likely that the diet will be neither balanced nor varied, ie. not healthy. Macronutrients are not more important than micronutrients (minerals/ vitamins/ essential fatty acids/ phytoantioxidants).

HTH!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.