Lucas' bodyfat challenge

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  zenhamster 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Howdy peeps!

Well, I’m new on the forum but not new to fasting… I’ve had great success in the past, but somehow I lost my self-discipline, and got my pudge back as a reward… I’m determined to get back to my old lean self though, and keeping a journal seems like a good move… so I did a did my measurements this morning and I weight 82 kilos with a bodyfat percentage of 26%… bodyfat is really the only measurement I’m interested in… Ultimately I want to get down to an athletic 10% bodyfat, but for the moment I’ll be aiming to just get back under 20%… I’m 42 years old now, and the pudge doesnt stay away so easy anymore!

Hugs,
    Lucas

Welcome and good luck Lucas, you can do it. keep on keeping on!

You might want to join the monthly challenge groups. We make daily posts when we can to track our fasting, eating and to encourage each other. Currently it is https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/30-day-april-2017-challenge/

I actually miss being 42, back then weight loss was easy compared to being 57! Eat a little less move a little more and I lost weight. That doesn’t work for me anymore. However the fasting and controlling the types of food I eat works. I wish I had been doing that when I was 42, I would be much better off now.

I’m also trying to get down to 10% to 15% bodyfat. I’ll stop when my abs show. I down to around 18% now.

Hi there guys!

Thanks so much for the welcome.. it’s good to know folks are reading 🙂 I’ll definitely be checking in to the April challenge thread – thanks @dykask

Hugs,
    Lucas

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.