Looking for a simple app

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jppiov 9 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hi there.
    I’m looking for a simple app to use on my Android phone to help me keep track of calories. Since I travel quite a bit, a simple pad of paper isn’t always convenient, though I do always have my phone with me.
    Ideally, I’m just looking for something to help me log my fast-days and non-fast-days, I don’t really care much about the calories burned off through exercise rubbish or even a barcode reader, to be honest.
    Does anyone know of anything like that ?
    Thanks
    jp

Hi jppiov, I’m not sure if MFP is available on Android but its worth you having a look to see if it is or caloriecounter.com

Hope this helps

Hi,

Sorry if I am gate crashing but just stumbled across this post regarding your question about calorie counting app for android phone. As Beeps suggested myfitnesspal counts calories and gives you a nutritional break down. I use it and find it helpful to keep track.

Hope this helps

I have in fact downloaded and begun using MyFitnessPal, and it seems to be working out quite well.
    Some of the measurements are annoyingly NOT available in the metric system, but I’m trying to work around that… I find the American system to be way too complicated and confusing.
    Other than that, and in the absence of any other suggestions (thanks to everyone), I’m going to stick with MFP for now.
    jp

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.