Little Voices – September Challenge – Let's Crack the Whip this Month

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Little Voices – September Challenge – Let's Crack the Whip this Month

This topic contains 406 replies, has 44 voices, and was last updated by  choiminzi 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 251 through 300 (of 407 total)

• Thanks UPAGUMTREE I will take note! I am continuing alternate day fasting at the moment as it fits my social non-whirl for the next week.

MARYWW and all of us planking – we are all finding 120 a real challenge to say the least. For a health and safety point of view (we are big on this in NZ!!) lets none of us get back injuries please! I know I can do 120 so anything after that is going to be a bonus. What I am planning on doing is 120 and hold as long as I can but NOT to the point I feel my back caving. As time has progressed it is clear 300 seconds is for a super athlete and I am guessing that is not all of us. Let’s just be safe.

Also MARYWW, please note in NZ we don’t see Starbucks as a coffee shop. It serves coffee flavoured beverages – if you want to drink coffee, come to Wellington and AH and I will show you coffee – right AH?

Who Moved My Cheese? Man, that’s a blast from the past AH.

CODA – we hope the best team will win and we all know which team that is! Don’t we JFITZY????

Indeed we do Chipmunk!!!! 🙂

Does any one else use the tracker on this site? I have been putting my weight each week and waist measurement once a month. I know I have only lost a little the last two weeks but it is still nice to see a downward slope. Also nice to see my starting weight and see there is a little less of me. Every little helps as they say!

No, I’m supporting the best team, ?? Ireland ??. They play on Saturday my anniversary, so hubby is just going to have to grin and bear it. There are no exceptions, rugby comes first.

I’ll be losing weight whilst watching though because I hop off the couch and run at the TV, as if I’m the one who’s just intercepted and broken through the gain line. For me, it’s never a case of just sit back and watch the match!

Chipmunk, good luck with the alt fasting – I hope you will see a huge difference in a week’s time. Re the planking, I can usually (just!) manage 150 secs (I do regular Pilates) but I always get a sore lower back and my remedy has always been to finish it with a 30 secs “Child’s Pose” to relieve the strain. Interestingly had a Pilates session tonight with a different instructor and she pointed out my back was slightly arched in the plank position – once she pushed my back down a tad I felt such a difference ! Worth a try ??

Coda, I have used the tracker since starting this WOL in January. I have recorded weight and all measurements (apart from neck) weekly, apart from holidays, and am so glad I have done as sometimes when I get downhearted I can review my tracker and marvel at my progress over 8 months – yes, my weight line has zigzagged over these months and to a lesser extent my bust, waist and hips, but the trend is still DOWNWARD overall in all departments! PLUS, the BMI and Waist to Height Ratio tracking is a revelation over the months – I have gone from BMI 26.7 to 23.0 and WtH ratio 0.59 to 0.51. I am one pound short of weight goal now (9 stone) but have decided to strive for another half stone as my WtH ratio is still a tad over the recommended 50%. Recommended weight for my height (5 ft 2) and frame (small) is 8 St 2 but I think that would be too light for my age (65). Hope this helps.

Nirvana that sounds like watching rugby with myMum, who sadly is no longer alive. She was shout and jump up and down. Anyway, Ireland aren’t in our pool so I’ll support you for pool D – you shouldn’t have much trouble on Saturday, and having a Kiwi coach will be a help to you!

Having a spare afternoon and it being Spring and all, I have just spent a fruitful couple of hours sorting our my wardrobe (that’s closet to you North Americans) and shelves.

It was quite an education – especially the bra cup sizes! how (and where) the weight does creep on. Blouses that gape, trousers that are too tight, one or two gorgeous items bought when I must have been quite a bit slimmer and have never thrown out as I love them and “I’ll fit back into that one day”. Well that day WILL come before the end of the year. This was a motivational exercise!

Here’s what I hope will be a handy hint – I have open shelves in my wardrobe and I have put all of the items I can’t fit into front and centre so I see them every time I open the door. Motivation every morning.

Hope everyone is going along well.

After those inspiring words from our leader, I didn’t dare fail at my fast yesterday – 471! And managed 120 sec plank, though was muttering DO OR DO NOT through gritted teeth at the last 20 sec. Agree Chipmunk, we all need to keep safe. I will attempt 150 when the time comes, but don’t expect to get to 300 by the 30th, elite athlete and all that I am (not!!).
    I use the tracker too. It points out to me that I lost 20 lbs to Christmas las year and then refound them all! So a salutary lesson to stay on this WOE. But it is nice to see the line bend downwards again.
    Nirvana, glad to see that there is at least one other whose team has a real chance of winning this!! Did you see the boys heading for the plane last night? Go Paul O Connell- legend!!
    PS insomnia post fast hit again. Funny how it seems to impact on the second fast of the week only. Up since 5am…

Hi All, I’ve been off line for a few hours, working hours getting in the way of social hours. Had a big night out last evening, 4 or 5 wines and boy did I notice them, amazing how the body tells you things eh???

JFITZY: The last game in your Pool of RWC is the most crutial to the AB’s Quarter Final draw, R/Up of Pool D plays winner of Pool C (NZ’s group) The big question is can Ireland win Pool D over France??? Certainly winning Pool D gives that Team a better path to the SF’s. My son has a ticket available for him with one of his mates in London, 1st QF and 1st SF (possible 2 AB’s games) and he is booking his fares this week, shame Dad can’t go with him !!! I can see Chipmunk, You, Me and Coda might have to start our own Thread in a couple of weeks time so we don’t bore the others…

UPA: Re a set of Scales you mentioned, we can buy a set of digital scales in NZ (able to select either imperial and metric settings) for about 30 bucks so shouldn’t be too different where you are. They are great, measures everything in 0.10 units so even quarter pounds should show up for your daily/weekly weigh ins

CODA: Very nice quote from you, I love inspirational words of wisdom they inspire the mind and feed our subsconcious thoughts so we get the right and positive messages. It’s amazing how that little voice in our heads can sabotage our actions and affirmations. That’s why we must always focus on the positive and not let the negative distract us from our goals. Re the WC draw, I’m watching Fiji as a bit of a dark horse in that group. Fiji could trip up either England (shock horror) or Aussie (wouldn’t that be just soooo good) and eliminate one of them for the R/up spot in the QF’s. The game on 23 Sept will be a cracker (go Fiji) I support the AB’s and anyone else who plays Australia…..

NIVANA: Love your little 4L Clover emotes, I’ll have to find a silver fern one…

EVERYONE ELSE, keep up the great work, you Plankers (that still sound grubby), I’m so impressed with your results, I did 50 seconds my first try and boy it was tough, my tumm and bumm hurt so much I wasn’t very happy the day after, 2 minutes (120) is very impressive, it must be doing some good in some important areas of the body plus maybe improving some areas of activities with nice results… only you guys will know that…

Keep up the great work everyone, 13 days to go (NZ time) ’til end of month, hope your plans are all in place so you all rock the results for the 30th. Remember EVERY DAYS ACTIVITIES will reflect on the outcome on the 30th, make every day count then you can sit back and enjoy the compliments in October from all your friends and family when they see the new skinny you when you strut your stuff next month…..

Morning all.
    AH my contribution to Ms. JB this week is 3.25lbs. That means I have lost 7.5lbs in 2 weeks and only have to lose 1/2lb over the next 2 weeks to meet my September goal woo hoo! Yes I agree I think a rugby thread is a good idea as things could turn nasty and we don’t want to upset our other friends on here!! ?

Nirvana you are just like me. I am usually knackered after watching the boys play 🙂 Where are you from? I am from Dublin and Cork (Dad played for Munster many moons ago) and I live in London. My nephew is off to the opening match tomorrow and I will be glued to the TV. Only one more sleep to the opening ceremony!

Hope everyone has a great day 🙂 🙂

AH I have started a new thread ?

Well done Fitzy

All Rugby Nuts from here can join us and not bore the pants off the rest who don’t know what an oval ball is all about

https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/calling-all-rugby-fans/

See you there, Fitzy is in charge and she is showing her true colours already…

AH did you get my reduction? To keep myself motivated I am going to increase my Gosl for September to 10lbs so 2.5lbs to reduce in 2 weeks. Doable me thinks ?

My motivational contribution similar to CHIPMUNK is as follows:

I recently spent a small fortune in a local charity shop buying things that I really liked but in a smaller size. I thought, they don’t fit me now but will do soon. I thought if I wait they may be gone, so I done my good deed, supported the charity and felt great all round.

Here’s how it went:

Shorts that I had to wiggle my hips to get into, tried on this morning, went straight on. Now I’m working on comfortably getting the zip to close!

Trousers that went straight on but zip wouldn’t close, now the zip closes but is under pressure, so now working on being able to wear them out in public ?.

That for me gives me a great boost and keeps the motivation going, along with this thread of course!

Well done Nirvana78 you will be zipping those trousers up in no time!

Well done everyone – inspiring! Keep up the good work.

2nd fast day of the week – and feeling good! Has anybody notice their trousers getting longer lol! I think it is because there is less of me around the waist, hips and bum so the length has dropped! Also definitely looser round the zip area and I can feel more material swishing round my legs! Not quite falling down yet but Yeah! Also using the little mind trick of seeing the little monster eating away at the excess when I feel my tummy rumbling and laughing. Mine is a little blue one like you see on those computer games a bit like an ‘e’ that goes along munching everything in its path.

All good FITRY, you are up to date on my spread sheet, well done on the two weeks achievements plus the courage to increase that end goal for the month, brilliant.

Clothes certainly are the bench mark for inches reduced from the critical areas and the inches seem to keep coming off even when the weight reduction slows down so it’s always good to do those measurements each month plus it’s the inches that other people see and notice missing from you and this is where the compliments come from.

Make that FITZY rather than Fitry (blush)

Ha ha AH I have been called worse things in my time! ?

Every step toward your dream today is a step away from your regret tomorrow! Something to keep in mind as the weekend is upon us and we strive towards our goals for the end of the month.

Sorry for the late check in AH. Been away at conference which would usually result in at least a 1 kg increase in weight – due to over indulgence in alcohol and food. Very happy to report a 200 gr loss. Not a lot, I know but after my week I’m surprised. Have one week left before 2 weeks holiday which I am going to devote to me, losing a few kgs and enjoying walking in the beautiful spring weather.

Hi All I have not been following or obviously posting in the thread since Labour Day, as I felt that now that I am at goal, I dont really have much to contribute. I have just spent a very pleasurable 30 minutes catching up with all the posts – I miss you all.

Well done all! Such inspiring posts, so many of them posting success, a few posting set-backs, but if anything I find the set-back posts all the more inspiring in that all of your attitudes about getting back on the horse are so positive. The philosphy, sharing of wisdom, humor, the support – that is what makes this thread such a delight to be part of. I cannot overlook a tip of the hat to AH – a great coach, we have all been so fortunate in our 3 fearless leaders we have had for the past 4 months.

I am sticking to the plank challenge, but methinks I will be hanging around the 120 second mark for some time to come. Eventually I will move forward, but I want to be solid at this time interval first. Nirvana and all others questioning form – yes the key is to keep those abs tight and engaged, but also do the same for your buttocks. This will pretty well guarantee that you stay in good form and that you are not putting undue pressure on your back. Everyone is also correct in saying that if your back is hurting, it is time to stop, evaluate your form, and then trying again later. If you have any possibility of planking in front of a mirror, that is great.

Keep up the fabulous work all and know that I am cheering you on from the sidelines.

Planking, planking plonking! Thanks for those words DJ57575 – I am with you and have decided to stay at 120 seconds for a while.

Today was supposed to be the first 150 seconds and I decided to set the stopwatch going, not look at it and see how far I got. Well, I got to 125 and that was as much as I could take: butt, abs and everything else gripped tight. I will stick here for bit and see how it goes.

Just home from a very enjoyable evening wine tasting – fast day again tomorrow, 5th in 9 days. Trying alternate days for a couple of weeks to see if I can move things along.

Good luck all you England supporters for tomorrow morning (our time).

Well Action, I’ve let myself down this week, albeit because of lots of surprise family visitors, and feeding them, and overnight stays so long leisurely breakfasts to follow! Ugh! Feel well and truly stuffed, and was so glad to be on a fast day yesterday. I actually gained 3.5 lbs over the last few days! Thankfully this WOE has made most of that disappear, and am now up just 3/4lb on last week. Action, I am going to do another fast day tomorrow to try and unload the last bit and at least get back to where I was. So I will post my result Sunday a.m.
    I too use this tracker. It’s great to see the thin blue line keep going in a downward direction. I measure myself at the end of each month. Everything has changed since starting in January, and all is pointing to a more healthy body.
    I cleared my wardrobe again last week and emptied another 12 hangers. A friend of mine has just started 5:2 so am giving her some pointers. She is also taking some clothes for her to ‘grow’ into. Great how we can all support each other even in small ways.
    DJ – this is where you’re experience comes in. Please keep sharing – it’s great to hear your news, and we all have something to learn from those already reaching goals.
    Must away now , meeting family that I haven’t seen for 5 years for lunch. Will try to keep a lid on things and am aiming for a 1000 cal day today. Have a great one. TTL

Late check in this week….as I did not see a loss after last week’s 3 lbs. Sneak peek this morning tells me I might have some good news next week if I can keep a grip over the weekend. Loving all of the newsy posts full of information and advice!

Hello all,

I’m happy to report another pound to MJR. I finished my third week of fasting (6 total fasts), so I’m celebrating the fact that the fasts are feeling easier now :). I’m now 6 pounds to my goal weight, an all time low for me.

Thanks to everyone for their fun and motivating posts. It’s so nice to have allies in this fasting mission :).

Action, keep cracking the whip! Should I add another pound or 2 to my goal?

Have a good one,
    Em

Hi, all,

I went to see a play in Stratford (Ontario) yesterday and by the time we got home I was so tired I couldn’t face the plank. So I did Day 17 today although it is really Day 18. I’m worried about 150 too, but I’ve done 120 twice now. So I’ll give 150 a shot in a day or so.

I’ll weigh in tomorrow. Doing my second fast right now.

I use the tracker too, btw. And Coda, I did have to toss out some trousers today because they had gotten too long — I was tripping on them!

Sorry to say a bit disappointed with myself this week as gained 3/4lb when I weighed Friday morning, though know why. Started off two fasts this week and did really well until the evening and just kept eating and also had some wine – a bit of an off week really. Did keep low calories the rest of week and clothes feel okay, but of course scales show different. Felt like giving up but a new day/week – will draw a line under it and
    keep going …

Well, no loss this week, although I did both my fasts well. I did indulge a bit too much on the non-fast days, but some weeks just go like that. At least I didn’t gain!

Serenity, don’t give up! Every new fast day is a new beginning.

Managed yesterday to stay under 1000 cals, even after lunch out with family. Actually forgot that I had decided to have a third fast day today. Had breakfast, bowl of soup for lunch, then mid afternoon thought oh s–t I shouldn’t be eating yet!!! Made chicken and veg stir fry for dinner followed by berries and yogurt, and guess what, I’m sitting at 493 cals for the day. This has all been done automatically, without even thinking about it! Strange how my eating has changed over the months, and now I can say to myself, if I eat that, I will gain pounds, so I don’t! Reducing weight is much easier since cutting out carbs, and even though I have discovered I have an intolerance to wheat, cutting out all grains, potatoes, pasta, rice, has made life much easier. I don’t miss them either . Hope I can unload the 3/4lb gain tomorrow, and at least be starting the new week where I was last week. We’re away for a week at the end of the month, but will try very hard to still do 5:2. Staying with friends so it should be easy, although the gin and wine might put a spanner in the works!
    Hope everyone has a good weekend, whether watching the rugby or not. Weather permitting I will be in the garden. TTL

I did 150 seconds! I can’t believe it! I had to lift my bum way up in the air half way through to change position a bit (hope you don’t consider that cheating, fellow plankers), but I did it!

Well done MaryW! I do believe lifting your bum is cheating – the point is keeping the plank form, but I would not lose any sleep over it particularly if you go straight back to good form and continue the distance. I am seriously impressed. I’ll give 150 a go later today and let you know how I get on.

AH I am logging another 700gms which brings my total for the month up to 1.8kg (4lb) for the month.

While on paper that looks good I am disappointed as I have been alternate day fasting for 12 days now and expected a bigger change. Ten days til the end of the month so I should (WILL) reach my 2.5kg (5.5lb) target.

And although we have the “other” thread I can’t resist. YAY JAPAN!!

I did it MaryW, using your alternative technique of raising my bum up about halfway through for just a few seconds then back to straight back again – made it to 150, but I am pretty sure that is going to be my limit.

How are all the other planksters going??

Thank you MaryWWriter. A new week so will hopefully squeeze in 2 fast days.

Well done on the plank! 🙂

Oh well, gave it a try. My extra fast day this week only reduced by 1/4lb. Which means a 1/2lb gain for me this week.
    Fasting again tomorrow, then Wednesday as we will be. Travelling that day. So hopefully that will set me up for the week before starting socialising again.
    Not gardening weather today (yet, though that could change) so will try to find something to do. You can only clean out cupboards and wardrobes so many times!, happy weekend all, TTL

For all the ones who have had a difficult week or have not done as well as expected – please move on, it is in the past, don’t give up! When you decide not to surrender, that is strength! Resolve to adjust what needs to be done. If you don’t like where you are now then change it! I keep in mind those in this group who have achieved goal or are almost there – I am sure their journey was not without a few bumps or potholes along the way but they stuck to the plan (after all this is a way of eating for life not a quick fix) and they got there! Good luck everyone it is nearly the last week another push – me included!
    Anyone else planning sober October?

Coda, with that kind of talk you are setting yourself up to lead October!

Hi All

Congratulations on the losses, commiserations on the gains, still time to reverse this before the end of the month.

I am sorry I have been absent, was helping a family member who sprained her knee, she was on crutches and couldn’t carry anything. So I have been up there daily, now just easing off as she is managing most things around the house now. She doesn’t have an Internet connection.

Last week I didn’t lose anything. This week I lost 4 lbs, a lot of this I feel was water retention and as long as the weather stays the same it won’t go back. I suffer badly from this in the summer and find it so difficult to lose then. Last month I only lost a pounds whereas before I have always managed my minimum of 4lbs. This month so far I am doing Ok.

We are going to have an Indian summer in the UK next weekend for about three weeks I hear, the weather will be nice if it happens.

Have a good Sunday.

Ginette

Lol I think it would be too early for me to take a lead, I do not mind encouraging when required and hopefully helping those who are finding the path a little rough but feel this journey has only started for me and am only finding my feet. Give me another couple of months under my belt (which should be a little looser) lol and then maybe if I feel I can lead from the front I will!

Hi All, have just caught up with everyone’s posts over past few days, good reductions recorded, a couple of gains however as someone said, everyone has an UP every so often, the main thing is not to get despondent about a week that doesn’t produce a weight reduction, remembner it’s a new Way of Life this altered eating plan and every new aspect of life has its speed bumps along the way.

Progress after week 2 (reports up to & including 14/09) 32.3lbs for the week making a total of 66.4lbs for the first two weeks. We have 7 people who registered with the group at the start of the month whom I have not heard from in any manner so I have taken them off the list and adjusted the monthly goal total down to 157lbs so based on results after week we are 42% of our monthly goal which is pretty good considering everything reported.

Keep up the great work everyone, today is Monday 21st here in NZ which means we have 10 days until end of the month. For those who are serious it means we could squeeze in 3 fast days into the next 10 days if we really want to finish the month on a high ( or a low 🙂 ) Make a decision about this last week, assess where you are in regards to your monthly goal, how important is that goal to you and how you want your October to start in 11 days time. We can do this with a little bit of sacrifice and hard work, we are all amazing people with a very positive attitude. Take care and have a great week and we’ll look forward to our favorite team playing more great Rugby after the start we have enjoyed over the weekend so far.

Hello Lovelies..

Have weighed my self on the ancestral family scales and have lost 2 lbs…hooray.

More to the point my sister noticed that I was slimmer around the waist.. unprompted!

I am off on holiday for 2 weeks and caught in a dilemma. AH’s words on trying have echoed wider in my life then just this challenge. I think I m often guilty of saying I’m trying and using that language to disguise a fundamental lack of effort.
    However, I have had a dreadful year and would really like 2 weeks off..from everything. I will be in Cyprus so will be hoping to be eating healthy food that I love… fresh fish cooked over an open fire, hummous, tomatoes, hellim,…. mmmm yum and don’t really want to fast.

I will carry on running and swimming so hopefully will , at least stay fit. I will be spending some time here https://youtu.be/727NJymP8a8 so I can’t think you’d all begrudge me a cold beer of an evening

So I’m gracefully taking a bow and presenting Ms Belly Rolls with 4 of my 6 lbs , 150 seconds of planking and one last fast day before I fly.
    Will be back early in OCT so will join in the next month’s target and perhaps another 30 day challenge.. What about the Little Black Dress one?.. I’m sure lots of the men on here would like to squeeze into something glamorous in time for Xmas?

Ms.Marple, have a wonderful time! Your vacation sounds amazing, I’m sure you’ll be rested and ready to join in on the next challenge :).

AC, I’m definitely in for three more fasts this month. I am so hoping I’ll be at a 5 pound loss total, that would be a very successful first month back for me.

I’m thinking about sticking to 12:8 (8 hour feasting window) for these last 10 days in Sept. and see how I manage. My husband makes amazing pancakes, so I may have to fold one day to enjoy breakfast with my family, but other than that, I think it’ll be quite doable. I’m hoping that’ll be a way for me to stick to my TDEE without actually having to count calories.

Lovely fast day so far, 7th one for me this month. I’m so relieved to say that they are getting easier. The “brain fog” in the beginning is worse than the hunger for me. That seems to have lifted now :).

-Em

MsM – you will have a great time. But here’s a suggestion. Instead of “rewarding” yourself over those two weeks with ” but I’ve had a horrible year and I’m on holiday and I deserve a treat”, take a moment to replace with. “Look what I’ve achieved in the face of a hard year, how I’ve moved my life along and I’m CELEBRATING my new WOL by behaving in a positive, active and healthy way. Yay me!!” Just a thought… you’ll feel terrible if you come home and are back at square one.

Emilyashen, 12:8 leaves you fours hours a day free…….

Still planking but have topped out at between 120 and 150 seconds – that’ll do me for the rst of the month.

Yikes Chipmunk, can I blame that one on fasting brain? Or is does that brain slip mean I’m meant to continue on the 5:2 plan without modifications?

Insert embarrassed face emoji 😉

Hi Everyone

I’m so pleased to donate 4lbs to Ms Belly Rolls this week. So I’m over my goal for this month but I’m hoping to lose at least another 2lb for the last 10 day of September.

Enjoy your holiday Ms Marple and chipmunk13, I like your suggestion.

Morning All

Been off the radar for a week or so with new job and plenty keeping me busy! But its been lovely to catch up with all your posts! Amazing work Plankers!! You will all have cores of steel by the end of the month!!
    Ms Marple – have a wonderful holiday – im rather jealous! Enjoy the food but I think some great advice from chipmunk there definately celebrate!
    I have another 2.5 lbs to add to MBR for this week as well as a whole load of inches! Im in clothes i havent worn for a couple of years (its like having a whole new wardrobe for free!) Getting lots of compliments and have gone from being shy about letting slip that im on 5:2 to positively shouting it from the rooftop!
    Sunday I was on a NFD and massively hungover-so had a rare duvet day with all of the trashy food trimmings! I have to say my body reacted terribly,Monday morning I struggled with energy levels and didnt have much to give at my body attack class, id also put on over 2lb – what a shock! Its gone today thank goodness so i believe it was just retained water from salty food but its really opened my eyes! Your body really is only as good as the fuel you put into it! Thankfully I fasted yesterday and have another FD today and I actually wanted to fast! Showing me that it really is a WOL and that I can just draw a line under Sunday and get on with it!!
    Would love to loose 1.5lbs this week to give September 10lbs in total so Im more than dedicated for the rest of the week!
    Good luck to everyone xx

Rahhhh no loss this week but also no gain! So 1lb left til goal for September.

Hello

I’m pleased to say I can give another 4 lbs to MBR for last week which means I’ve already met my 6 lb target for the month. I was 160 lb at yesterday’s official weigh in. I fasted on Monday and Thursday and did 16:8 on Tuesday and Wednesday. I think what really made the difference was being quite strict on carbs the whole week. It’s also meant I’ve eaten less on my non-fast days. I really shouldn’t have fasted on Thursday as I had a slight cold that seemed to get a lot worse afterwards. I’m feeling much better now so I will fast today and Thursday this week and see if I can give MBR another pound or so.

Nil to add to MBR this week – still 169…We had a family celebration on Thursday, which carried on for another couple of days…not good. Back on the fasting wagon yesterday and am doing 4:3 this week to finish strong and hopefully reach my Sep goal. On planking, I have peaked at 120….
    Have a great hols Ms Marple. Well done to Goldensun, Boglett and Pixie – you inspire me to carry on!!

Viewing 50 posts - 251 through 300 (of 407 total)

You must be logged in to reply.