Little Voices – September Challenge – Let's Crack the Whip this Month

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Little Voices – September Challenge – Let's Crack the Whip this Month

This topic contains 406 replies, has 44 voices, and was last updated by  choiminzi 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 401 through 407 (of 407 total)

• Just two pounds down this month, not four as I had hoped – but I know why! (Not from being bad bad bad, just not particularly focused…) Rocktober will be better, off on hols at the end of the month so going for it. Feeling really well though, even if not hugely thinner!

Well done everyone, what a great month. I report 1.5 kg (3.3lbs) loss for the month. After a rip roaring start when I alternate day fasted for the first two weeks, the final fortnight screeched to a standstill. I have to put my hand up and say my non fast days are probably over TDEE, so that’ll be a focus for Rocktober. Anyway, as a loss is a loss I’ll take it.
    I pledge to be a shining light of role modelling excellence in Rocktober!

Hi All, Friday morning catch up time and probably the last one for the month in this Forum. I have just updated everyones results for the month, still one or two missing however we get the picture pretty well from who has reported in. Total reported reduction was a massive 118.85lbs (53.90kgs) Our initial goal was 160lbs so that’s a 74% achievement, pretty good I think.

Chocolate fish to our STAR FOR THE MONTH goes to BOGLETT from Sydney, a great 9lbs (4lbs goal) so well done Boglett (love that name, it conjures up all sorts of images !!!)

Close behind Boglett is JFITZY with 8lbs, LIFESABEACH 7lbs, well done everyone else for all the 4, 5 and 6lbs reductions as well. Then there are the 1, 2’s and 3’s who also all contributed. Don’t forget 1 or 2lbs are lighter than at the start of the month, even people who are status quo with no reduction mean also THERE WAS NO GAIN EITHER, so isn’t that a huge win in itself, to end the month the same weight as you started, it means your life is in balance with your food consumption and no weight is being stored.

Next month’s goals can be sent through to Chipmunk in the October Forum. A small suggestion, set a goal that isn’t too ambitious, don’t set yourself up to fail, it’s better to be conservative (say 5lbs instead of 7lbs) and then after 3 weeks you have only achieved 2lbs and life becomes too difficult. We all feel so much better when we over achieve rather than struggle to achieve.

Take care everyone and I’ll see you all in Rocktober and thanks for all the kind words during the month, it was a pleasure keeping you all on track. Here’s a little quote I like and it sort of sums up what we are all looking to achieve in our lives:

“We all make mistakes, have struggles, and even regret things in our past. But you are not your past or your mistakes, you are not your struggles. You are here NOW with the power to shape your day and your future.”

Cheers, Mike

Well, after all that, I’m down only 2 lbs for the month, so I guess that puts us up over 120 lbs lost. Fantastic!! I’ve been away for a week in Edmonton, where one son received an alumni award from the university and another was admitted to the bar. I was surrounded by all five of my grandchildren and there was no organized eating at all. So I ate more than I should have, but I didn’t go nuts, and I had a great time. October should be saner…. I hope.

Thanks for being here everyone. On to the next month.

Yes Action Hero as you say, no gains is a true bonus and so far everybody seems to have lost something.

Ginette

Sorry AH for late post. Lots of family issues going on! But 1 further lb to MJR, that’s 4 rather than my goal of 6. Still happy with the loss. 4 * 6 would be?? Taking a month at a time. Thanks for mediating AH. See you over in Rocktober…

Morning! Looking forward to joining in for September! I’m in the middle of my first week on the plan and I feel great! Cannot believe how much energy I have! Fruit tea has been an absolute life saver!! Really surprised that the gym doesn’t seem harder even on fast days – in fact it’s better! Started on 152lbs would love to shift 4 for the month if not more but I know slow and steady is the best way! Overall target to reach in 12 months is 126lbs. Good luck everyone! Oh if anyone has any good recipes for 200 cals that are convenient to take to work i’d be really grateful! 🙂 x

madalin stunt cars 2
    http://madalinstuntcars2.com

Viewing 7 posts - 401 through 407 (of 407 total)

You must be logged in to reply.