Keep Fasting with JoJo(continued from Lose 2 lb per week)

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Keep Fasting with JoJo(continued from Lose 2 lb per week)

This topic contains 7,125 replies, has 64 voices, and was last updated by  Barata 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 1,051 through 1,100 (of 7,277 total)

• Hi All,
    Still awake at 4 am, just wasn’t tired. Stayed up late, then did some packing. Just can’t get off to sleep, annoying. I have been researching ‘what to do in Wellington Area. As .I have been there before I have done the most popular tourist activities. I am checking out swimming pools and bowls clubs first, possibly 10 pin bowls too. I have a couple of meals planned so nothing foodie.

I plan to fast at least twice before I head back home to the U.K.

I am really missing my dogs but know they are in good hands. A friend is house and dog sitting. I only saw three dogs in the park today, none in the town at all.

Amazon- I am planning on making some low carb casseroles when I return, I like spicy food such as Thai green curry and it freezes well. Hot food is so much more enjoyable in the winter. Salads are fine here, most Mediterranean versions. There is a good restaurant in Oriental Bay, Wellington that does superfood salads, a definite lunch out planned.

Now back to counting sheep, more appropriate here, seen one or two (thousand).

We should have chatted in the night. Never dropped below 28 last night. With only a ceiling fan to stir the heat and humidity, it was impossible to sleep πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

Purple,
    I can’t remember what it’s like to not be able to sleep through heat, rare in the UK. Don’t think it ever effected me when I was travelling around Australia but I guess most rooms had aircon. Noisy but effective. I hope you are having a snooze now. I got to sleep just before 6 and now need to get up to go to the airport. Ah well can’t be helped.

Maintained weight this morning and fasting today, wish me luck because it is always harder when you are tired. I will see how it pans out. I can always delay ft until tomorrow.

I have joined the February challenge, I really want to try to lose something weekly, a bit of competition may help. They seem to be getting results so I will give it a go. RT – I hope your meat only challenge goes well.

Happy fasting everyone

Thanks Jo
    I’ve had a quick swim, cooled me down enough to be more comfortable. 37 predicted today, so no relief.
    I had had a sleepless night on Sunday, felt sick when I woke and really thought I wouldn’t be able to fast. Instead of just tossing it in, I had a veggy patty ..22 cals.. and 2 tiny tomatoes. That worked. Nothing more until my salad last night. Fasts don’t have to be dumped if you feel you can’t make it. Just choose a little something to settle your stomach and continue on. Even a ‘half fast’ will work. I never take the approach that I have failed. And I never then fast the next day instead. It is all just part of life.
    Have a good flight back to Wellington. P 😊

You are right PVE I mustn’t contemplate failure before I start the day. I will stick with the fast. I am telling myself how good it will feel to be another pound lighter.

We had rain here early morning and gusty wind now now. Praying for good weather in Welly as Barata and I are planning a hike.

Changing routines during travel does add challenges but this year I am determined to beat them. I am calling this ‘Getting on my purpleness’ as a tribute to you.

Moving on just in time, New Yorkers moved in next door, non stop talking on mobiles, very loudly 3 foot from my patio area. Tiny patios. I have heard her give bank details very loudly to a friend in NY. She is lucky I am honest, even said the security code out loud. Crazy person.

Right- onwards into the battle of the bulge

Aw gee, ta 😢
    35 deg already. 😩😰

Morning/evening all from a rainy London.

My FD went really well yesterday so I’m fasting again today as willpower and motivation are strong.

Have a good one everybody 😜

Hi All,
    Good fast day for me too. Very nice salmon salad for dinner.

Ready for an early night tonight.

The hotel suite is amazing, sunbathing on the balcony for an hour after arrival, heaven, 9 th floor. Very twinkly out there now, really enjoying the view. Sadly weather not expected to be that great this week although the weekend looks ok. We will see.

Night everyone, sleep well, hope it’s cooler for you Purple

Well done Jo. 😊
    The cool change and some rain hit late this afternoon. The temperature dropped from 37 to 21. Bliss. We’ll get to sleep tonight. 😚 P

Purple,
    Great news. This princess in her ivory(actually gold shimmering) tower is more than ready for her king size bed. I have weighed in tonight and feel optimistic for tomorrow morning’s weigh in. February challenge is one pound per week, I am going for it.
    Night, night

Sleep well 😴

Increasing healthy gut bacteria
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-38800977

Hi Amazon,

Interesting link, thanks!

I went in search of kefir a couple of weeks ago, but can only find it online and haven’t got round to ordering grains yet. The lady in my local health food shop put me off a bit, saying how difficult it is to look after! Although I don’t think Her Purpleness has problems.

I also really need to have a go at my own sauerkraut. I’d read a while ago that the shop-bought stuff has mostly been ‘killed’ before it reaches the shelves ☹️

I’ve eaten early tonight, it seemed like the end of a long fast day! Maybe the incessant rain…. I’m hoping I’m not going to regret it though by being v hungry at bedtime.

Hi Happy,

Kefir grains only seem to be available on line. I’ve found a couple of sources and there’s a company that sell the makings for milk and water kefir and kombucha and their website was very informative. All of these things are great but very difficult to make only enough for one so I’m not rushing.

I have so many pickles the last thing I need at the moment is to start making sauerkraut, but I would like to try it at some point. I think most of the ready made jars have been pasteurised or treated in some way to prolong shelf life and avoid litigation so making it at home is the way to go.

I usually eat at 4pm on a FD, it’s either that or gnaw my arm off!
    Having said that, the last two have been very easy and I think it is due to finally feeling healthy which has lifted my mood considerably πŸ™‚

I am having a brilliant time working my way through “a modern way to eat” and with over 200 recipes it’ll keep me going for quite some time.

Good Morning from a very dark cloudy sky in Wellington. Come on sunshine! Make an effort. I had a good 8 hours of undisturbed sleep last night and feel great. Bed is very comfy and the room quiet. Not sure it will be later when the expected wind and rain picks up, it’s a top floor and corner of the hotel think I will stay off the balcony.

Sadly I did not get the expected one pound weight loss from yesterday’s fast, it’s hiding.

I have been interested in gut flora for some while but not done anything about it except add more leeks and garlic to my diet. Seems it’s time to make Kefir so I will investigate getting a starter. Apart from Purple I don’t actually know anyone using one.
    Where did you get yours Purple? I think I have a particularly bad gut bacteria after years of antibiotics during my teaching years. Young children carry lots of germs and I was constantly sick with gut and chest infections. Since I retired I have been free of both so recovery should be happening. I have quite a limited range of foods in my diet which probably doesn’t help. I do like strong blue cheese though and will eat any veg available.

I plan to walk for a couple of hours today, rain or no rain

If I added any more garlic to my diet, no-one would come anywhere near me πŸ˜†

If you want to buy kefir grains in the UK, search for happy kombucha.

Amazon,
    I will, we can stink together. You could move to France or Italy?

TBH, I don’t smell of garlic despite eating it almost daily, although once when I made roast chicken with 40 cloves of garlic my work colleagues were not best pleased….

For someone who used to suffer from IBS, I think my gut bacteria are OK but I’m willing to try anything that might improve what I’ve got.

Hello,
    My Fast went feat yesterday and the next one will be Thursday.
    As spoken before I tend to slide down n my eating regime at NFD when my emotions are out of balance. Many times is an argument related to problems here at home.
    Happy I took a course on making kefir, kombucha and fermented foods. Happened while there I could purchase my grain, I realty meant it one single starter the size of a bean for $10,00 two years ago. From that I gave so many starters away even took some to Brazil.
    Non of them are difficult at all! In the case of kefir and kombucha you just have to keep an eye on them because they multiply quite quickly. I tested mine as they were my own pet.
    My sauerkraut I had also a culture to speed up the process. After one week i separated the water and the kraut. The kraut last one week in the fridge and the remains water can be used to start a new batch for about 3 times. Just add water if needed and salt.
    Here in the US there’s a type of kraut called Buddies. It’s real and found in some health food stores in the refrigerated area.
    I hope this info helps.
    Otherwise the day here is beautiful and my head is peaceful.
    πŸ’‹πŸŒΊ

Hi,
    This website give lots of info. Was with her that I took my course.

https://www.culturedfoodlife.com/

Morning all
    Milk kefir is very easy to make and the quantities made are whatever you need…for one or for many more. I bought our grains online, have frozen lots of spares and given many away, including posting some to Nama. They just keep growing. My cat enjoys extras too.
    In really cold weather it may take 36 hours to brew, in our heatwave this week I put it in the fridge to slow it down. If you go away, simply freeze the grains and start it up again when you return. Simple.
    The only equipment you need is a plastic sieve (really cheap in discount stores), a jug, plastic spoon, a couple of wide mouthed jars, a couple of squares of cheesecloth and rubber bands, and some bottles to store the kefir in the fridge…I use pasatta bottles.
    I found kombucha and sauerkraut more difficult to make, but I agree they must be better than the bought version. My sourdough bread is usually made once a week, but the heat has put it on hold at present. Like kefir, sourdough starter is very forgiving of neglect.
    Think I’ll stay in bed today to catch up on all the lack of sleep lately. 😊😊P

Thanks HCB and Purple! I’ll have to get on and order some kefir grains… I’ll have to see whether my MIL likes it, her IBS is awful…

Purple,
    What all day! Ha Ha
    I am in bed too but I will be up soon as I need a walk.

Ok I am going to buy some grains and get on with making some Kefir as soon as I get home. Guess I need to find a cooking shop to buy cheesecloth, how hippy is that?
    I have some air tight Ketler Jars but are they appropriate, do we need air to get in?
    Maybe I could go on a course too, never seen one advertised locally though. Hopefully I won’t poison myself. My friend who has IBS could really benefit too.

Adding another fast day today as yesterday’s was not successful, suspect my salmon last night was too large a chunk, my daughter bought it on special offer, €12, lime and chilly infused, yummy.

Keep drinking everyone, you know it staves off the hunger dragon

Thanks for the info HCB and Purple,

I might order some kefir grains. I’ve got everything I need except for the plastic sieve πŸ™‚

Just checked Amazon for products, so many choices? Suggestions please?

You don’t need to do a course! Put a tbs of grains in the open topped jar. Add about a cup of FULLCREAM GOOD QUALITY milk. Cover with a square of cheesecloth (buy at any fabric shop) and hold on with a rubber band. The air must get in!
    Place on the kitchen benchtop for 24 hours. Stir with a PLASTIC spoon and pour through the PLASTIC sieve. Force as much through as possible and scrape the thick kefir off the bottom. Put the remaining grains in a clean jar, add milk and start again. Store the made kefir in a bottle in the fridge.
    The grains will increase, so when you have too much, freeze to give away or if you have a disaster and need to start again πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Enjoy a 1/2 glass every feed day. P

Hi all,
    Just seconding Purple’s words – the grains she sent me via Australia Post have been working and multiplying happily for months. We really enjoy our Kefir every night and it has been put ‘on hold’ several times when we go away. Simple to make and extra grains have been given away lots of times. I don’t have scientific evidence and have never had any gut issues, but I am certain the kefir makes a difference – simply judging by the output (sorry!) I dont enjoy sauerkraut, but eat enough fresh cabbage, celery and carrot every day via my coleslaw!
    Lucky enough not to take antibiotics, even when nursing sick kids I relied on high doses of Vit C and managed to avoid getting sick too often, maybe my immune system was primed! I never go to a doctor unless really essential, they are too quick to give you a prescription!
    The Catalyst show here last year that talked about the latest research with things like “poo transplants” having amazing results for people with bowel disorders was really interesting. So much we don’t know yet….but keeping food natural and avoiding medication is high on my list of essentials.

Spot on Nama ☺☺

https://youtu.be/H9WeSQY9otQ

I know this is nothing to do with fasting, but had to share this youtube clip. A really lovely piece with the theme from La La Land…..

Good evening all,
    I renewed my acquaintance with Welly today and it repaid me by trying to blow me off my feet. I actually had to remove my drop earring for fear of losing them. I can tell you now that Nordic Poles are not suited to high winds. Gave up trying to walk to Oriental Bay as the wind was against me. So I walked the city where there was shelter. Cuba Street(Wellingtons answer to Carnaby Street) has lots of new shops or different shops/restaurants from my last visit. Thank goodness the vegetable market was still there. Bought the ingredients to make a fine potato and leek soup, yummy because I could buy any fresh soup whilst out today, they only sell it in winter. Felt like winter to me today.

So 1/2 slice of veg quiche with salad for dinner, delious. Now to hit Warehouse for some shopping, love that store.

Ordered the Kefir so it will be there when I get home. Watch this space!

Nama- I was not a huge fan of La La Land

Morning/evening all,

We’ve had a fair amount of rain overnight and it is now brightening up. Not sure if we’ll actually see the sun though.

My body is protesting at the increase in exercise but I intend to continue as I’m keen to strengthen my muscles and increase flexibility. I guess it’ll take another week or so before it settles down but today I can feel which muscles in my shoulders, hips and core were working and they need a good stretch today before I do anything else.

I’m meeting some of my ex-colleagues this evening. I’ve not seen any of them since last January, and one of them since I gave up work! It’ll be good to catch up on their news and not so good to find out exactly how things are at the coal face of the NHS πŸ˜•

Hi Buddies,
    Just reading in bed and it started filling around. You guessed it, 5.7 Earthquake, not amusing when on 9 th floor. Home is calling me pretty loud right now.

On the plus side, wonderful day, feeling good, in control.

The other things I have been reading about today are the qualities of home made broth from with fish or chicken bones(obviously other types if you eat meat). Cooking and freezing in ice cube trays. Amusingly I used to make baby food and freeze it like that years ago. Any comments?

Tomorrow we are going to ate Papa to try ‘Bug Burgers’ made from locusts and minced chicken. You can’t say I am not adding variety to my diet. See Facebook.

Hi Jo.
    I do NOT envy you up on the ninth floor in windy Wellington, let alone with tremors!

I make my version of bone broth by cooking beef bones in my slow cooker for a couple of days, the bones virtually dissolve eventually. When cool I skim most of the fat and strain. I end up with jelly like stock which is the base for my veg soup. Smells awful when cooking so I leave it plugged in outside on back verandah. Too many complaints if it is inside!

I figure it is pretty good for us, again no evidence, just gut feeling. All one needs to do is top up the water occasionally. I get big bones when I buy my meat in bulk, freeze them till ready to use them.

I got my stock pot out yesterday and made chicken stock/broth, simmered for hours with the usual stock veg, herbs and seasonings. It is in the fridge at the moment so I can skim the fat off late and then freeze it. I found some reusable and resealable freezer bags that stand up and are designed for stocks and soups.
    I use chicken wings and chop them with a cleaver so that the bone is cut which allows all the marrow to get into the stock.

I had the opportunity to try all kinds of bugs in Cambodia but had no desire to do so. If the world ever runs out of meat I’ll be quite happy as a vegetarian πŸ™‚

Amazon,
    The reports say they tast really good so I will give it a go. Revenge for all the little pests that have eaten me over the years. I am scratching a nasty bite on my heel at the moment, Right where my trainer sits of course.

I weighed in tonight and was 2 lb down but not counting my chickens until it’s confirmed on the scales in the morning. It hid this morning when I weighed in.
    Hilariously my scales will not work for my husband. Can’t explain it, they just don’t’ give a reading. They are the type that bleep twice after a few seconds. Curious?

I am very keen to improve nutrients and gut bacteria so I am really going to focus on this when I return. I have a good recipe for bone broth which I will try out and tell you how it goes, celery removed of course.

I agree that stock/broth made from bones contains things that are good for us but I’m sceptical regarding the almost mythical qualities some foods are given these days especially all the items that are labelled superfoods and I’m surprised that people aren’t dying like flies because they don’t eat chia seeds/quinoa/insert name of food fad of choice πŸ˜‰
    They all have perceived benefits and some of them have proven benefits but as with everything else we need balance to ensure we get all the nutrients we require.

Good Morning,
    I am still in bed reading all messages from right and left. But the ones I enjoy the most is this one here 😜
    It’s beautiful out! Sipping on my coffee and waiting for my husband to go for a walk.
    I normally meet him about a 1/4 of a mile or less with Sasha and they both walk back home together and I keep going. Our circuit is 3 miles.
    Purple I was told if kefir grains were frozen they would die. Otherwise I would’ve left mine in the freezer. To much talk about them …. I miss my pets now. I just used an air tight jar and they were over night on my kitchen counter and ready in the morning.
    There’s no evidence that bone has the benefits claimed everywhere.
    I agree with Amazon! Too many health gurus advertising false ideas neither backed nor studied by the scientific community. Big business is the health and nutrition lately.
    Let me move one now πŸ’‹
    See you later

Awake again, having a disturbed night which I can’t explain.
    Amazon and a HCB, you are probably right, I am a sucker for trying superfoods but at the end of the day they have to taste good for me to eat them. Many crankie ideas have become a regular staple in my diet. I adore beetroot, garlic, onions, leeks, quinoa, green tea, all these were included after reading about health benefits. At least they are natural and not processed so that is a plus. Probably the most important change I have made is learning to fast, cutting out added sugar and eating fewer carbs preferably not from processed foods. I still get tempted to eat rubbish foods but mostly avoid them these days. Very, rarely eat cakes, almost never eat chocolate and I no longer miss these things. I am not so sure about balance and moderation when I hear about the success and health benefits of a totally carb free diet. You have to admit that much of what we grew up to believe has been turned on its head over the past five years. I like being open to new ideas these days and snap up the chance to find a way forward where it may be possible to live without weight control issues. Nirvana may be out there. But then I do read a lot of science fiction Ha Ha!

Don’t shoot me, just having a bit of fun with you all.

RT- hou is the meat eating going? I would be craving veg already.

Sleep well, those that can, I could murder a cuppa but don’t want to wake up the family. Back to countin sheep.

Morning All,

2 lb down, happy days, just hope it stays off, won’t be treating myself today.

Weather here overcast and rain on its way, summer is hiding.

Good Evening All,

Spent the day in at Te Papa museum, Bug exhibit brilliant as were others. Amazon you are so right to avoid Bug Burger, totally gross. Won’t be going there again.

Where is everyone, alien abduction?
    Hope everyone is well.

We have Guns and Roses Concert in town tonight so likely to be quite loud with revellers.

Hi Jo, I don’t feel tempted to try the bugs, thanks anyway. Maybe after the holocaust. Very well done on those two pounds.

At least the rain has eased for the G & R concert. A number of my workmates are going, including two of the directors. My rain gauge has 50 mm in this evening. But the cloud has come down again, just so tired of this summer. Although Saturday looks promising for our walk.

I consider going sugar-free – and then realise that I nearly am πŸ™‚ Rarely have baked goods, icecream is now off the menu as it keeps me awake in the night (psychological, not physical, I’m sure!) Like you, I realise that the so-called super foods are a have. Except for the benefit of stock (bone broth), which I will keep on using in my soups and casseroles.

I am rather annoyed that my weight, with strict 5:2, is tracking upwards. Nothing has changed, in fact with the icecream, baking and juice gone, along with a lot of the white carbs, my diet is better than it has ever been. The only thing I can put it down to is the stress of the last year, so am not panicking but try to be relaxed and give myself time to drop to my preferred weight again.

Hi Barata,
    I know how you feel and sympathise. You have maintained so well for so long you are a real inspiration to me. Stress Blip sounds about right. I know weight loss is supposed to be an exact science calories in, calories burned but it doesn’t pan out for me either. I am no nearer finding the perfect solution than 3 years ago. Like you my diet is healthier than it has ever been but it is still a really hard slog. I have had pastry here which I don’t have at home, vegetable flan with salad and yet lost more weight than salmon salad, go figure?
    Really looking forward to our walk Sat.
    See you soon xx

Morning/evening all,

Jo, anyone you read including Mosley, Fung et al will tell you that weight loss is NOT an exact science and calories in does not equal calories out. Somewhere in my reading there was even a theory that sometimes food passes through our systems and does not give up all of its calories.
    It seems to me that the breakdown of food and use of energy is so sophisticated and varies from day to day depending on what our body needs on a particular day so all we can do is work on averages.

We all have to find what works for us, but sometimes we try something and don’t give it sufficient time to work which is why after going round in circles for 18 months I’ve gone back to what I was doing before and I’m going to stick with it and see if I can lose 2lbs per week again. If I lose less than that it’ll still be a success πŸ™‚

It’s dry and breezy today and a mild 11Β°C.

I had a lovely evening with some of my ex-colleagues last night. We went to a really nice pub in Hammersmith by the river and we were the only customers apart from two men who came in for a swift pint and were gone in 15 minutes.
    It was eerily quiet everywhere.

Good Mornibg,
    Isn’t that great when you go on vacation and become a loser and even better when you eat more and still a loser. I’ve experienced that as well 🀣
    It’s beautiful and blue sky here. Because is my FD I better come up with something to keep my mind away from thinking about food.
    My left should and right knee hurts. I wonder if one is my push-ups and the other biking 😏
    What do you normally take as an anti-inflammatory? I believe some of you come from the medical field.
    Have a blessed day there πŸŒΊπŸ‘

HCB, if you’ve recently started exercising or increased the amount you do you are bound to be a bit sore for a day or two. Don’t be in a rush to take anything as your body will deal with it. Do you do any stretching? If you don’t it might be worth doing so after you finish exercising as that should minimise soreness.

Amazon – yes! I am comited to get between biking and/or jogging and weights.
    You are right! I shoukd pay more attention on stretches before and after workout. My muscles are okay it’s the joints who is bothering. Thanks girl 😍
    Fasting is tough today but I am committed also to keep going. In a little bit I’ll have an egg and a small cup of salty broth with turmeric and pepper, that seems to help πŸ‘
    See you later πŸ’‹

Hi JOjo high fives and a back slap to you on another 2lb down you go girl and yes this is the end of week 1 of a 4 week trial or study of 1 ME of zero carb and meat only menu and my top 6 observations to date are:
    1) The pure pleasure luxury and the sheer joy of the eating experience.
    2) Absolutely zero hunger at all throughout the day.
    3) Very easy to micro manage I cook all the meat and yfee handles the veg or salad for the family and I just have the meat.
    4) So much different yummy fatty goodness in making homemade compound butter’s to accompany the meat dish with herb butter , garlic butter , lemon and parsley butter , bacon butter , rosemary and garlic butter , fresh chili and bacon butter ,parmesan cheese and mustard butter olive oil and butter 50/50 combo chopped chives and crunchy fried bacon butter, sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper butter. OMG!!!!!!!!
    5) I have a general feeling of wellness & happiness which is β€œbloody crazy to write that” but a true fact.
    6) My body feels lighter and tighter.

With this study of one I have shifted gears in IF to 23/1 every day with just the one eating occasion at dinner and water black coffee green tea and I too made a batch of chicken bone broth on the weekend and while it was a good experience I concur regards the mystical and mysterious power and super food I want bother again as I do not look for anything really. I have been following the Stephen Phinney suggested 10% carbs 20% protein and 70% fat in my normal WOL with IF of 19/5 daily so I have had no issues in transitioning to zero carbs in fact I have found it no trouble at all. I did stumble on to this site when searching around the net it’s very interesting and makes you think outside the box and just generally a really good read.
    http://borntoeatmeat.com/
    Have a good weekend all you Efficient Fat Burners.
    Peace RT

Amazon,
    Yes it’s true that everyday is different, thankfully I have maintained 2 lb loss but I wouldn’t have been the least surprised if it had jumped up a pound, in fact more surprised it stayed off. It was a non fast day yesterday and I shared a mini (Slider)burger(chicken mince with locusts), veg quiche and salad, homemade potato and leek soup, 2 small lattes and 1/2 portion of chips. This is comparatively a lot of food for me. I t was pouring with rain all day and we were sightseeing, so three cafes on our stops. Also my exercise levels are way down compared to home. Heavy rain and wind just ruined my walks. Sun shining today though so off to the Botanic Gardens, quickly before the rain returns.

So are you going back to 5:2 or B2B.
    For me the difference( losing again or maintaining) is getting group support, slimming world and now February challenge, I don’t know why but I need that external push to achieve. Public accountability and a bit of competition.

Until I am within the last stone I can’t really focus on the end goal, just the weekly or monthly target. But I feel pretty confident that I can do this at the moment. I am trying to brainwash myself that restrictions are really personal choices for my health and wellbeing. It’s beginning to get through slowly. I also want to set a good example for my daughter as she too has some bad eating habits she is trying to master.

Nama and Purple- when you have made the Kefir how is it taken, as a milky drink, in food, can you describe the taste? Can’t wait to make some when I get home. Friends at home are raving about Michaels latest programme.

Fasting today, busy weekend ahead. Have a great one everyone

Fantastic news RT, how did it go on weight loss?

RT,

I certainly agree with 23/1 daily works, it has been a real benefit to me.

The article is really interesting. Good Luck.

Viewing 50 posts - 1,051 through 1,100 (of 7,277 total)

You must be logged in to reply.