June 2017 30 Day Challenge

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
June 2017 30 Day Challenge

This topic contains 1,893 replies, has 168 voices, and was last updated by  Onahealthyhigh 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 251 through 300 (of 1,895 total)

• Day 2
    West Midlands UK
    NFD

Day 2, UK, 16:8

Weight up today, but not too bad, still on holiday so sticking with 16:8 and re-evaluation at home on Monday.

Day 2 UK NFD 🌈

Yesterday was going fine, 4 mile walk, hot and sunny and drank lots of water. And then, eventhough not hungry panicked that the chicken Parmesan I had prepared had to be eaten that day, so I had a late dinner at 9pm, oh how full and uncomfortable was I, and it wasn’t needed. Why couldn’t I just throw it away? It would have been wasteful. Or would it? Making myself uncomfortable wasn’t worth it. Ho hum!

Anyway today is another day, it’s Friday and it going to be sunny and I get to leave work early! What’s not to love. ❀️

Have a brilliant day challengers! Keep on keeping on πŸ‘ŠπŸ»

Day 2 – FD

Day 2 | London, UK | NFD

I hope June is off to a flying start for everyone.

I go to my mums on Thursday night, she makes me dinner and I stay the night. I don’t calorie count with her, I decided last month that I would build that evening into my calorie count and not worry about it. My mum is 83 and as long as she is able and well enough to cook for me, I’m going to enjoy it! I don’t want my life to stop whilst I adapt my eating habits. There are other habits that I am putting an end too, such as not eating the biscuits and cakes that appear in the office every day.

I will follow Thursday indulgences with a 16:8 today. I found it’s a good compromise.

Happy Friday, have a great day, nearly the weekend !

Day 2 London, England FD
    So far off to a good start slept badly last night so today will be a challenge.

Does anyone have any ideas on the best time of the day to eat. I am sadly in a habit of eating late at night when I return home from work at about 8ish. I can disciplined all day but come sunset…

Day 2: Still away so NFD. Will need a few FDs when I get back to recover!!

Day 2 Newcastle UK πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ FD.
    Thought I’d go for b2b FD while I’m in the mood, I find them easier to complete on work days. I’m finding when my life has routine the diet is so much easier.
    Yesterday’s FD completed ok liquids til midday apple for dinner leafy mackerel salad for tea with a sugar free jelly for pudding oh the high life.
    Good luck everyone.

Day 2 UK NFD

179lbs. 81.2 kg. Yay:)) Under 180. I find mini goals very useful, with one in mind there is always something achievable within reach to keep you strong. My next one is 80kg. Which is 176.4lbs. I just ate once yesterday, it does make the fast days easier. I had to be very strict with myself as it ended up being a B3B as I added an extra fast day to finish of May. I hadn’t done one before, but it wasn’t too bad. I just hope it won’t make the weekend fasts more difficult. I don’t want to abandon the pattern. Onwards…

@Strawberriesandcream how necessary is the spread sheet anyway? I know for me it is the discipline of logging in and posting that is most helpful. I am not bothered if you don’t do one. I think the host being supportive is far more valuable than their spending lots of time faffing about with a spreadsheet. Everyone is on their own journey, making comparisons by looking at a spreadsheet might even put some people off when they haven’t done as well numerically. This isn’t a competition, we all want all of us to do well. The record of all our posts is already available by going to the profile pages to read all posts.

Day 2, UK, FD

Got to weigh in this morning. 92.2 kg. Not where I wanted to be, but it is where I am. Target is to lose 1st/14lb/6.4kg by July 1st, which would take me to 85.8kg.

Day 2 Cambridge UK. FD

Only a fast day as a had a root canal last night and can’t eat anyway! will try for a water fast to kick start the months weight loss.

Current weight 12st 5lb. Goal for the month 8lb lost so want to be down to 11st 11 in time for a trip to Edinburgh for other half’s birthday on the 27th.

Bug

Day 2 – Herts, UK – NFD

I managed to get the entire way through yesterday daytime with just liquids (one mug of normal tea with dash of skimmed milk, the rest of the day was water). Had some prawns in the fridge so cooked them up with some ginger, garlic, chilli, red pepper, courgette and lots of spinach and a small amount of vermicelli noodles – so came in about right for a FD.

Hopped on the scales this morning (I really shouldn’t but I get excited after a fast day to see if they’ve shifted), to find a little movement upwards – hmph. But hey, it’s the first week that I’ve managed two FDs in a long time, and I ate badly at the weekend, so it’s no surprise a few days later my weight isn’t suddenly dropping after one FD.

@europabug – we took a trip to Edinburgh earlier this year (to see some of my family). I love the place!

Day 2, Newcastle UK, NFD

I trust everyone had a good start to our June challenge. We are such a global community that we have people who are already half way through day 2 and others who are still fast asleep. For me it’s 8.30am in the UK.

I’m still working out how to share the June spreadsheet, so please bear with me. @fatrabbit – you make some valid points. I think for some people the extra accountability of adding data to a shared spreadsheet is extra motivation. However, plenty of people don’t feel the need and it’s entirely discretionary. At the very least I think as host it’s important to capture all the names of people joining the monthly challenge and reporting how many finish, as that I imagine, was the original intention of setting up a challenge. @coda – as always, your thoughts/advice are very welcome here.

@paulmarsh – I see you are now away and can’t read this for a few days. Happy birthday and enjoy your weekend. I completely echo @coda and others’ concerns and urge you take medical advice if you are intent on losing so much weight. Maybe you could allay our concerns by explaining why this particular weight goal for your height is necessary for your trail running. Please understand we are concerned for every member of this forum – so take our concerns in the positive nature they are intended.
    @fatteacher – wow – incredible results since March – and great to see you back again.
    @missymoomoo – yes of course – good to see you.
    @lissienz – welcome – good to have you join us. For clarity, as today is June 2nd, we are actually on Day 2 of the challenge – rather than Day 1 as you posted. All newbies will quickly get the hang of how this works.
    @lynzm – I empathise on your chicken parmesan dilemma – however, could you have frozen it? πŸ™‚
    @karina.122 – this WOE (way of eating) must fit with your WOL (way of life). Therefore, you must find an eating pattern/time that works for you. 8pm does not sound particularly late to me. It’s the amount/nutritional quality of what you eat that is more important. Hope that helps and I’m sure others will chip in with their advice.

OH and I are out for lunch with family today. I’m confident I’ll make good choices. I think I’ve forgotten what chips taste like and don’t miss them in the least!
    Have a good Friday folks.

Day 2 Belfast NFD
    @pashaw it’s hard to kiss your children goodbye and pack them off to the other side of the world, My two boys spent a year in Australia, came home for a bit and then went to Canada for a year. They had a ball and it was the making of them. As LynzM said, Facebook, Skype and FaceTime make it easy to keep in touch, and they can share their journey with you.
    @Redrockgirl well done for maintaining your weight and travelling. Hope you had a ball!
    Jmh44 I so agree with your post. Does your mum live on her own? Cooking for you keeps her active and I’m sure she loves your company. The glory about this WOL is how adaptable it is.
    There are some truly inspirational weight loss stories on this site. Some have lost a lot of weight in a relatively short space of time. Others have had a slower, steadier journey. I fall in the latter category. However, regardless of where we stand, every pound lost is a step towards better health outcomes.
    So stay strong, Fellow Fasters. Onwards and downwards!

Day 2 Notts UK FD

Had a lovely lunch date with friends yesterday so now the business of ousting the pounds starts. First fast day – have to be careful with eating to make sure I can take my meds (for the time being).

Onwards and downwards, bon chance everyone.

2nd post

Yay!!!! Thanks to @pissupoosa (May challenge host) we now have the June spreadsheet up and running. Those of you who wish to use it, please go to:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SLq0JjjWe8jvsiubsJSS8owJ-qYfGYtY1ceZPkWphLM/edit#gid=0

Day2, Germany, NFD

Hi Karina122

I second Strawberriesnadcream about making it work for your personal needs. I find that eating triggers my appetite so I tend to skip both breakfast and lunch and have a light dinner at 6-7pm which is surprisingly filling after waiting, usually something low carb. Last night I had Salmon with quick stir-fried veggies and a spoon of parmesan cheese. lovely.

By skipping eating early in the day you do get hungry but it tends to be the empty feeling rather then the uncontrollable craving. Anyway that is just my own experience. I usually try to fit in a water fast once a week too. easier for me as I just need to skip dinner as well. If you had asked me if I could skip a day of eating a year ago I would have laughed! I believe in self experimentation to find what works best for each person.

Onwards and downwards!

Day 2 Post 1 Huntingdon UK

Thank you for setting up the spreadsheet … great idea…… only my 4th go at a fast day but going well…going to have my black coffee and then out for my 10,000 step walk !!! Since starting my new regime I do feel more energised … before when I got home from work I felt too tired to go for a walk …. now I am keen to get my walk in before I eat my evening meal .

I work part time but have decided to have my fast days at home ….. that way I can decide better when to expend energy !!!

Hope all is going well for everyone but especially other newbies like me.

Day 2, Mountaintop PA, NFD

@strawberriesandcream Thank you for posting the new spreadsheet. I do enjoy documenting my days and progress. The interactive version is easier for you and for forum members.

Starting my sixth full month of this WOL. DH is down 24 pounds and I am very happy with 10 and below original goal weight. My favorite days are those after a fast. I have so much energy, although early waking lets me rise with the birds. LOL.

It is enjoyable to comfortably fit into clothes that I love and have had for years. Many need taking in and others are recycled with the Salvation Army.

Looking forward to golf, gardening and hiking this weekend.

Day 2, Belfast, NFD

Weigh in this morning, 11st 13lbs…167lbs. Not too bad considering the bank holiday weekend involved steaks, red wine and nice treats.

Good luck everyone today!

I am following the posts for the June Challenge, and I found a great spread sheet template on Google Docs in which I can record all my weight and bmi info. So keeping track that way. Yesterday was my second fast, I am planning to do 4:3 for June, then dropping to 5:2 in July, and see where I am. I am finding it quite easy, lots of energy, not feeling too “hangry” lol. But I had terrible leg cramps last night, not sure if this is related to a sudden drop in calories?? Well onwards and downwards re my weight hopefully. Next fast day is Sunday. Good luck everyone.

Day 2 | Johannesburg, SA | NFD

I completed my first FD yesterday and am well chuffed. It’s the first time I have managed to complete one and I’m sure it’s because I committed to the challenge.

If I can do one day, I can do another.

The posts are very inspirational and encouraging.

Thank you for facilitating.

This is my first and only forum so I’m just getting used to how it works.

hi all
    day 2..
    FD went well yesterday despite working.
    today NFD and enjoying eating normally.
    I did slightly panic last night as I was so exhausted I felt the need to gorge!
    I just reached 4 some fruit so a bit over 500!
    xx

Day 2 – Armagh – NFD

Major headache since last night (FD). Putting it down to my lack of water and a sick, irritable 2 year old at home!
    Found the fast not too bad, but having to concentrate hard on not losing control on a NFD. Using MFP to help me keep on track and sensible.

Day 2 NFD. Hard to sleep last night and not just due to the Cavaliers! Woke up every couple hours so hungry. Couldn’t put my weight in the tracker-just my goal weight. I think I saw a post about that so will try again.

Day 2 Portugal FD

I feel so hungry! It’s only after noon. Dinner time is a long way off. Will go make a cup of tea. I have been drinking water all morning. Have a good day!

Weigh in tomorrow, haven’t done it in a couple of weeks since before I went off track,, so not looking forward to it. Hopefully after ADF this week the scales will not show an increase.

Day 2, Gozo, Malta, fd

Strawberriesandcream please count me in for June challenge.
    I am 3 kilos over my target weight and today is my first fast day in weeks.

Happy Friday everyone onwards and downwards.

Day 2, London, UK, FD.

Indulgent NFD yesterday involving red wine, pate ant crusty bread!!! Probably above TDEE so todays FD will be as low as possible, and may even end up being a liquid fast, we’ll see.

I’m with you @lynzm, I struggle to throw food away including clearing every morsel from my plate> I think the lesson will be learnt by throwing food away and learning each time how to shop better, cook better and portion control better so the wastage eventually goes down. I hope so, β€˜cause I’m definitely NOT eating for the sake of it!!!

@bert1802, !!! I’m loving the new ending!!! – β€œSurely NOT everybody was kung-fu fighting?” – sent it to my friend yesterday, he responded β€œhave you been drinking???”LOL

Good Luck everyone, we’ve got this!!!!!

Day 2 – Finland – NFD

I’ve been indulging in a bit too much chocolate (four squares + a chocolate covered “kiss” with lime-lemon mousse filling) for my taste today, and it’s only half past two here. I know I should probably be a little more lenient with myself (I’ve eaten an OK breakfast and a healthy soup lunch with cottage cheese on top for protein), but I’m annoyed that it’s so hard for me to resist sweets most days despite eating only small amount of sweets on days that aren’t my “candy days” (which are supposed to occur once a week).

@lynzm I think it’s a good thing you’re avoiding wasting food, but maybe putting the extra into the freezer (like @strawberriesandcream already suggested) would help you avoid feeling stuffed next time?

@strawberriesandcream & @pissupoosa Thank you for the great spreadsheet! I love how the FDs automatically turn orange after noting them – I would certainly love to be able to do that with spreadsheets (I haven’t really used Excel/ any spreadsheets after perhaps the second grade in what we call high school here (ages 13-16)).

@tpmorgan Are you aware that there’s a tracker here on The Fast Diet website as well? It automatically calculates your BMI and puts all your measurements in a graph that pretty nicely illustrates your progress. I’ve found it pretty handy. You can find your tracker in the upper right corner of the page when logged in.

Day 2…..Florida….. NFD

Had a good FD yesterday, did end up having two pieces of crusty bread from our butchers market at dinner. It’s so good, I could be upset up, this is how life is, so I’m just going to try and adapt.
    NFD and a date day with the OH, today we are going to have tag a long with us. Baby boy is enjoying his last summer before college and adulthood start, so he’ll come along and we’ll spoil him rotten.

@paulmarsh…… Happy Birthday, my friend!

@ciren….. Hi! So, glad to see your back!

@jmh…… This WOL, works so well is because it is adjustable. We can adjust based on what life has in store for us. We are not stuck up on some mountain unable to vernture down bacause we’re on a diet. It’s about finding a path going through those mountains that allows up to get our health and weight in order while stopping to smell the roses, pet a few wild animals and enjoy the view when ever possible. It’s about balance, you should never have to give up dinner dates with your mum, all you have to do is adjust. FD the day before and after, adjust your portion sizes, eat slower, drink more water. But most importantly, enjoy your time with her. You are very lucky to have a mum, that you can do this with!

@karina….. once upon a time, I too was a midnight rider…er….. snacker…. I still dabble a bit but I did some research and put myself on an eat regime. Many people on this form have adapted to it as well. I’m sure you’ve seen it….. 16:8?
    So basically, you have an eating window whether it’s 8 hours long or less as mine is. During those 8 hours, this is the time when you consume all of your calories. I’m not saying it’s a time to throw caution to the wind but you eat sensible and when your hungry. The rest of the hours of the day, you consume nothing except good ole fashion H2O. So, to give you an idea. My 16 hours start at 7:30 at night and I break my fast with lunch right around noon. So from 12 noon until 7:30pm, I feed. Normally, I eat a very small lunch, I’m a veg and fruit person, so that normally what it is. We eat dinner normally between 6-7 at night which I just eat a normal dinner with the family.
    On NFD, I snack between lunch and dinner on FD, I don’t.
    This prevents me from opening any cupboards because I know what time it is and well I know It’s my non eating time.
    So pretty much, it has reduced significantly the number of trips to the cupboard after hours!

Well, as many of you old timers can tell, I’m starting to feel more like myself. Things are starting to settle with my mom, knock on wood, no call making me run up their to fix things or at least try. It feels so nice to be back to my old crazy self, be a positive old timer on these posts again.

I’m off…. I told OH, I’d be ready when he got back from Mass, so we coukd start our adventure…. grocery shopping!

Surely Not everyone was Kung-Fu fighting!

Day 2 Tas Aus NFD

@lynzm I get it–changing our underlying relationship with food and past messaging about it is a process. I too learned never to waste food, so I would eat more than my fill, etc. Still trying to get comfortable with letting these teachings go as they are self destructive.

Day 2 USA (Illinois) – NFD

Still slightly under maintenance at 158.8 this morning despite having a rather indulgent supper last night. I also tend to want something sweet last thing at night (ice cream this time of year) and found brushing my teeth instead of snacking does help. After that I am much more reluctant to put something sweet on those clean teeth.

I just love the global nature of our board and continue to learn new (to me) lingo. This morning it was “chuffed” which is a terrific word for us who have success! I’ve already learned how different cultures call food items by different names. I am quite a linguaphile so this is good for me!

Onward and downward!

@europabug I have done water only fasts (longest one was 4 days) and feel like it is hard to describe how good that feels. In some ways, it is easier for me than eating the 500 cal way of the 5:2 plan. I find it very helpful health wise, but not so much for weight loss. I plan to continue doing an extended fast each month but seeing if 5:2 plan helps bring weight down more consistently.

Day 2, UK – Hampshire. NFD.

Hello to everyone!

I’m FTF5252! Not a very original name I know, but I am stuck with it now!

I’ve been doing the 5:2 on and off since 2013, but only really got serious about it last Autumn, which is when I found this forum. So thanks to this forum, I’ve lost about 10lbs in total I think (I wasn’t very committed to weighing myself at the start!)

I am 3 lbs away from my goal weight right now.

I love the 5:2 WOL as it works for me so well. I love being able to eat and drink what I like in the rest of my life and only focus on ‘dieting’ two days a week.

I have to say though that I don’t go crazy on NFDs as I am also a health nut and love reading about health. I actually got into IF due to the fact that my mother and I are ‘apples’ rather than pears – so we both had concerns over visceral fat.

My greatest downfall is wine, but I also like beer, especially bitter.

My tips for anyone new to the 5:2 are:-

(1) Stick with it! The first few weeks are really hard! You will find that after a while however that it becomes easier and easier to fast – I promise!!

(2) When you feel hungry, remember Michael Mosley’s great line “you don’t get hungrier and hungrier and finally run amok in a cake shop!” On my FDs when I feel very hungry, I say to myself – this is the hungriest I am going to feel all day (and I will probably feel less hungry in half an hour!)

(3) If you find it hard to sleep on a FD, try (a)increasing salt intake (b) magnesium supplements (c) eating a snack such as a hard-boiled egg a couple of hours before you go to bed.

(4) If all else fails, just remember the health benefits outside of weight loss – you are doing your body and your brain a huge favour by doing IF!

There are plenty of times that real life gets in the way of ‘dieting.’ With the 5:2 WOL, it is no biggie. I just reschedule my FD and carry on :0)

@songbirdme
    – I love languages & lingo too!

I’m involved in the tech industry so I get to hear a lot of US sayings that get into British English via the US tech world. The most recent one to hit the UK (from the US – so you’ll know it) is “out of pocket”

In the UK, that means that you’ve lost money. In the US, I believe it means that you won’t be around (ie you’ll be travelling or on holiday or out of the office etc)…

I have an American colleague and his favourite British word is ‘mooted’ which he says isn’t used in the US. In the UK it means suggested or proposed…..

Interesting stuff (well at least to me, to him and to you!!)

Day 2, Rocky Mountains, US, BSD 800 cal

Hi all,

Yesterday’s NFD turned into a below BSD day. So I decided to stick to BSD from Monday to Friday and NFD on the weekend.

Also no sweets, no alcohol for this month, and eating a Mediterranean diet.

I really feel so much better when I am not stuffed.
    Have a good Friday everyone! 😊😊😊

Day 2 USA-WA FD
    @strawberriesandcream thanks for the spreadsheet link. It is very easy for us to add in our own info, and hopefully that makes hosting a bit more manageable. I find it a helpful way to track my progress, so thanks!

Welcome to the new people. I am impressed with the size of our group!

All the best to those fasting today. I’m on board for Friday. As the days warm up here, I find it much easier to fast. My main focus today is on keeping up with water and electrolytes.

Have a good day, everyone!

@fivetwofan5252 – a fellow traveler is always fun to find! “Out of pocket” is rather new to me. But I’m in the center of the continental US (not Alaska or Hawaii), and the coasts seem to be the progenitors of new lingo. When I think of “out of pocket” I see expenses that I must pay for, e.g. are not covered by insurance.

Day 2 Akron Oh. First nfd after 3b2b fd.@strawberriesandcream would you mind adding me to the spreadsheet. I tried with no success.
    I stepped on the scale this morning, 153.6 pounds, well within my goal weight range of 153 -155 pounds. I calculated my BMI this morning and it’s 23. I think this is pretty significant after the memorial day weekend with multiple cookouts, and social drinking.
    Welcome to all our new friends and hello to the old. My story: I started IF in February and I’m one of those who reached goal pretty quickly, but I only had 20 pounds to lose. Needless to say, IF works, you just have to commit to it and work with it to fit into your lifestyle. Apart from the obvious benefits of weight loss, the health benefits are (for me) the best part, also losing the guilt of indulging once in a while is priceless. When I first started this I called it the one day diet, all I had to do was get through one day and the next day I could indulge -if I felt like it; usually by then though the craving was gone. Over time, I added b2b fd to my schedule, the rest as they say is history.
    Food just tastes so good on fd, I usually skip breakfast and lunch and have a nice dinner high fat, lower carb with lots of delicious caramelized veggies. Well that was a long post! I wish you all a fabulous weekend, bonne chance everyone!!!

@rerunirret

I only ever do 24 hour water fasts, well they end up at 40 hours as I don’t eat for a full waking period so two sleeps and one day. I don’t do any consecutively as it can be disheartening gaining weight afterwards as you fill your system back up. I find a day is good for getting weight loss while not giving up food for long periods.

It does make you feel amazing. The best effect I found was that I suddenly realised that nothing bad would happen by skipping a meal/getting hungry.

Like lots of us I was constantly afraid of hunger as it would ‘slow down my metabolism’ finding out this isn’t the case and realising that I can get through day without eating is psychologically freeing and lets me listen to my body more.

We are so used to the structured way of eating three meals a day but that actually isn’t very healthy especially in our sedentary society. the eat stop eat approach must be closer to our bodies natural way of eating.

I low carb most of the time anyway and I don’t believe in breakfast (cereal companies invented ‘its the most important meal of the day’) so I find the non fast days are fairly light anyway. trying to eat lots and lot of vegetable following the advice, eat real food, not too much, mostly plants.

Day 2 – UK – FD

Some great advice on the forum today, thank you, kind people for sharing your experiences with us.

Day 2 NFD St. Louis USA
    Best of luck all.

Hello all day 2 NFD UK Co Down

@basyjames – I have added you to the spreadsheet – you just fill in the personal details.

@paulmarsh – happy birthday!

@jmh44 – I go to my Dad’s every Saturday for lunch which he makes – in winter its usually homemade soup and in the summer he makes up a large fruit salad. If that were the only thing I would be flying but he always some little bun or cake for a treat and then he has a sweetie jar that he fills with liquorice allsorts – which I love. I think because he enjoys the visits. He used to treat me to a M&S eccles cake but I went off them for lent and haven’t started them again. As we don’t know how long we have them for just enjoy and make the most of the time together. Memories together last forever.

@tpmorgan – did you see the link to our own google spread sheet? As advised there is the 5:2 tracker on this site which has a nice wee graph for a visual record.

Thank you @coda

Day 2 NFD Oregon USA
    I’m so motivated by reading everyones posts. Good luck all.

Day 2 – SW WA USA – FD

It’s Bunco night so I’ll save my calories for the evening.

Some wonderful posts.

@fivetwofan5252 & @songbirdme – I love words etc. also. That is a new meaning for me for “out of pocket” as well. I was used to it meaning my personal expense also. What I’m wondering about is, what does “chuffed” mean? What would be a synonym for it?

Together we are stronger!

2nd post. Forgot to thank pissupoosa for her efforts on mays spreadsheet. I much prefer the fact that we can now go in and add our own information excellent idea. I was surprised to find i had lost 6 lb in Mays challenge. Mays challenge fell away after the 19th although I kept up the exercise.
    Today’s FD is going fine looking forward to my bacon mushroom and cheese omelette tonight think it may turn into a Spanish omelette with tomatoes onions and anything else I can shove in there lol. Keep at it people I can feel a massive weight loss for everyone this month😁🍽

2nd post – just want to thank @pissupoosa once again for her spreadsheet know how and to @strawberriesandcream for taking on the leadership this month and working it all out. I still think it is amazing how we can all access it and update it!

The spread sheet originated at the beginning to note all who signed up for the challenge and who completed it. A roll call of all who were in at the end was printed with a link to a virtual medal. My thinking was there was no point in signing up to a challenge if no one knew or noticed you left or more importantly you completed it. I bookmark it on my computer so I can access it whenever I need it (without looking back through posts) and I have already have updated it with my holidays. I know lots have their own method of updating various calendars, diaries etc and may not use the spread sheet which is when the monthly leader’s job of keeping tabs on everyone becomes invaluable in herding us all along. With this piece of kit however it makes things a little easier and if everyone would use and update the spreadsheet it would be appreciated. Think of it as another tool to keep you accountable for this challenge.

@annemarilyn – chuffed means pleased, happy, thrilled. So if I say I was well chuffed at dumping 5 lbs last month you will know exactly what I mean.

Viewing 50 posts - 251 through 300 (of 1,895 total)

You must be logged in to reply.