July 2017 31 Day Challenge

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
July 2017 31 Day Challenge

This topic contains 1,994 replies, has 126 voices, and was last updated by  Chitown Gal 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 1,201 through 1,250 (of 1,996 total)

• Day 17: Gloucestershire, UK: NFD.
    I got my HBa1C Glucose blood test back today. SO relieved, it is better than last year @37! Diabetes is rife in my family history.
    Ok, I haven’t fasted since 8th March, but maybe what I did last year (lost 28 pounds) has still overcome what I’ve done this year (gained 14 pounds)!
    Still working towards my next fast-day…

Day 17.FD

Friday is my usual pizza and red wine night but I was really tired after a long week, so my OH and I only shared the one bottle. Believe me, that’s unusual. Feeling virtuous I bought a new pair of shorts on Saturday. A size down. Yay! And that night I turned in a real booze hound such that I woke with a sore head yesterday. Sunday is my weigh-day and the scales have not shifted. For about two weeks now.

How many of you feel like two people sometimes? I started 5:2 with the firm belief that I really don’t care what the scales say. What’s more important to me is how I feel, and how my clothes fit. Not what arbitrary number my weight is. But yesterday when the scales were not telling me what I wanted to feel, I felt really flat and like I had been doing something wrong. I castigated myself for my alcoholic extravagance. I ignored the fact I’d bought new clothes, which were smaller than my last. I did have an otherwise good day too, eating within my TDEE and keeping away from the grog. Still felt down on myself though (why I couldnt’ self-talk myself back into a positive attitude and pat myself on the back for a “good” day, I dunno.) When I feel down on myself like that I almost deliberately ignore forum as if I don’t deserve the mutual support out there; when it’s that very time I need it the most.

FD today which has been easy. (I love easy FDs! So invigorating!) And reading the last 3 days of posts has also been inspiring. Well done to so many of you – too many to call out with new lows, birthdays, new babies, new clothes etc, but I do have to specially mention @fatrabbit who I am re-naming FabRabbit!

Day 18 – Mornington Peninsula Australia – B2B Mon/Tue

Good morning everyone!
    Decided on doing B2B as I don’t feel like eating this morning and it went so well last week. I haven’t worked out where the spreadsheet lives yet so a quick update on the results since starting last Monday:
    Down another 0.8kg so have dispatched 3 kg in total 😊
    BMI down to 27.7 from 28.8
    W/H ration down to 0.49 from 0.51
    Waist -3cm
    Bust -2cm
    Hip -3cm

@penz I know exactly how you feel. I often fall into that trap of negative self talk and need a quick result to get myself commit to something. I believe that is why most of my other weightloss endeavours have failed. This is also why I am blown away (literally this morning as the winds are whipping in across the bay) by how good this 5:2 approach is. I’ve found that I now have the strength to ignore food in general on FD without feeling deprived and am eating better and less on the other days of the week. My mind feels clear and focussed, makes me think I’ve been living in some sort of “carb coma” the last 10 years or so 😳

Onward and downward!

Day 18/FD/Melbourne Australia

Day 18 – Tokyo, Japan – NFD 80.7kg

Lowest weight since my last doctor visit. (~178lbs) My bit of belly left is under duress, the fat is losing its form. However I have no intention of showing the fat any mercy. I’ve actually developed a bad habit of pinching my fat around my belly. I want it gone but I’m sure the people that see that think I’m crazy.

Hi day 17 co down ni was a fd until I found a bag of m&ms, there was a fleeting thought of have them tomorrow but it was too late. I did share them tho if that helps. Behind again with posts but hopefully will catch up tomorrow.
    @metatauta – Sorry about poor chicken – we used to have chickens all named after characters in coronation street. They were so funny as they came running to you. Fresh eggs can not be beaten lol well they can! Talking of which @sirisan question what do you put your boiled eggs into if not an egg cup? I would love to know how many of us had boiled eggs recently, after all the talk I had 2 for Sunday breakfast but @debster251 I am a top slicer.

Day 17 (just about) Belfast well, really Wexford.
    Day 18 NFD
    Well I’ve just completed my first caravan fast successfully, so your thoughtfulness AT kept me on the straight and narrow.

Msraven – took a leaf out of your book today – I looked at the sweets when shopping and thought of you and…. didn’t lift them.Β  Thank you!
    @Strawberries thank you for the link
    The problem with the meal deal @saffy420 is you can’t say no to the Wine and the deserts are always too delicious.Β  I could taste your lemon tart!
    @ Bert I think you guys have fallen and pulled me back up lol!
    @metatauta feeling sorry for you and your wee chooks.
    Never heard the word ‘mortal’ used like that before Steve toon taxi driver.Β Β  I like it! On that basis I’ve been quite immortal these last couple of days!
    Thanks AT for putting me on the list. It worked!
    @ciren2 – fantastic result. Look on the brightside.Β  Health is the most important aspect of this WOL. Cup half full girl!

It’s hard to resist an ice cold beer or glass of white wine in this glorious hot weather, but pocket winos, I’ve been SO good – yesterday and today.Β  Sparkling water with a slice of lemon has kept me going.Β  You’d be proud of me!
    Time time hit the sack.Β  Night night all!

DAY 17 NFD , Syracuse NY

Ok, so um, I don’t think I’ve fasted yet this month:(. Yes, I’m still doing the challenge. (Theoretically) No, I don’t know why I’m slacking. But,now that July is half over I think I’ll do a FD tomorrow and get back on the wagon. It’s strange, I do find it easier to fast in the summer but my brain and motivation has taken a vacation. I won’t give myself a weight goal but perhaps a clothes/measurement goal. Cruella (my scale) can just stay in the bottom of my closet until she has something nice to say.

Day 17 FD St. Louis USA

Day 18 Australia FD scales are so frustrating! While I didn’t (apparently) put any weight on while at my brother’s place for five days I did put 1kg back on while we then had visitors staying with us for five days. Fair enough, I thought, we went to dinner with them twice and had a HUGE breakfast on the Saturday. But then I was thrilled to see that by the Monday I had already lost the kg and now I have apparently lost another kg overnight! I don’t want to look a gift horse in the mouth but it will be infuriating if I jump back up tomorrow!

Day 18 NFD Country west Australia
    Yesterday’s FD morphed into a NFD because it was my DH’s birthday!!! How could I fast when I had a lovely dinner planned.
    Not sure what I was thinking.
    Hoping for a FD tomorrow. Out to lunch with my darling mum today.
    πŸ˜€

Day 18, India, NFD

I love this diet and how much weight I have lost since I started. I have lost 8 kgs since I started on 13th June, I am 6kgs away from being in the healthy BMI range.
    This diet has almost made all my sugar and junk cravings vanish. I also dont snack in between meals, that helps too. Currently I am doing 4:3. I am usually relaxed about my eating on weekends but try not to go overboard.
    Have a great day everyone πŸ™‚

Day 18, UK, NFD

Day 18 UK FD 🌈

Oops yesterday’s FD was going to be a FD THEN Game of Thrones came back on the TV and pizza (which I never have) and a Cherry Coke were on offer. But Cruella scales down .6 so feeling ok, didn’t go over my TDEE either, so it’s was a good NFD. And did exercise also.

So today successful FD, busy tonight and not around food so that should keep me on the straight and narrow.

GOT has the ultimate Queen πŸ‘ΈπŸΌ of the dragons πŸ‰ so water dragon beware today I am channelling in inner Khaleesi.

Sorry won’t go on about GOT, just today, so excited it’s back, little things πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Have a good day all. πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ€ΈπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€˜πŸ»

2nd post 🌈

@lorky35 I hear ya!
    @penz – 2 people definitely
    @fatrabbit – well done, and you have sailed passed me so now I’m chasing a rabbit, you are inspiring πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»
    @krisnia – sound that alarm and keep going

Day 18 UK NFD

@Metatuta. Sorry to hear about your hen, I hope the others recover. Keeping our animals safe from predators is a worry. I could hear a fox last night and yesterday morning thought I could smell one in the garden. I am glad there aren’t racoons to worry about as well. I looked after a rabbit from another sanctuary for a while years ago, nursed him back to health, but when he went back there he was killed by an escaped racoon so I already knew they could kill other animals although the general idea of them is that they are scavengers rather than predators. Badgers can kill too, and we do have those around. Apparently they have been known to break into sheds as they are very strong. They are not agile though so they can’t get over our fence, unlike the foxes which can get over anything a cat can get over.

Day 18 | Sydney Australia | FD

If I stick this one out it will make 9 fasting days for the July so far. All of them in blocks of 3 Fasting Days B2B.

So far today I had 3 boiled eggs for lunch. But I was hungry mid-morning so I had finished them by around 11. 240 calories.

I went for a walk at lunchtime to stock up on vegetables. I bought some tomatoes and broccoli and then I spotted some very ripe strawberries. 2 punnets (250g per punnet) for $4, which is very good value at this time of year. I got 2 punnets and ate one for an early-afternoon snack. 80 calories. I’m saving the other punnet for tomorrow.

I’ll have some miso soup shortly then maybe steam some vegetables when I get home.

Day 18 – FIN – NFD

Ended up at around 450 kcal yesterday (and 2,6 l in liquids), so another successful fast for me. I had two round crispbreads with pesto and cheese on top for lunch, and 200 g cottage cheese with flax seeds and two carrots for dinner. Perhaps not the most appetizing menu, but easy to calculate and rich in nutrition and fibers.

@califdreamer That’s very interesting. My curve was rather linear before I reintroduced sweets to my diet after Lent ended, but now it really seems to be two steps forward, one step back as a rule of thumb. I’m glad to read that you’re seeing (zig-zagy) progress as well!
    @lorky35 You can do it!
    @lynzm No spoilers please, I haven’t watched yet (lol)!

Day 18, Northumberland UK, FD?

Tuesday is my usual fast day, but other things happening today so might sneak up a bit. Need to maintain and improve on the control that’s come back in the last 2 days and get that high carb snacking dragon drowned.

We have hens too, put my preference is for poached eggs. The kids love them soft boiled or eggy bread.

Day 18 UK ? Not sure yet – after a good FD yesterday I’m tempted to go for a b2b but conscious it’s not been a great choice for me in the past, so going until lunch time at least and see how it goes Like many others I know there’s usually a couple of days before I see results on the scales so going to try and avoid weighing until end of week ,and hopefully it’ll be good news

Day 18, CD, UK
    Feeling achey after last nights Studio Strength class… Just sitting down at work to a delicious cappuccino

Wishing you all a successful day

Day 18 Gozo Malta nfd

Yesterday I had a successful fast day. Yesterday we took our 11 month old to hospital as he is not drinking and has diarrhea.

I weigh 67 kilos that’s three kilos above my target weight.

Today I’ll have a controlled eating day. Have a great Tuesday everyone, onwards and downwards.

Day 18,Wales UK, NFD.

Day 18 Newcastle UK NFD.
    Excellent fasting day yesterday. Had a large blow out on Sunday which was planned for this month. One of the good things about this diet is how easy it is to get back on it with a fasting day. I might do 3 FD this week to make up for the food and alcohol debauchery of Sunday 😁. Pea and ham soup for dinner with a little fruit and a proper tea of Bacon liver and sausage casserole with new potatoes and greens obviously a small portion lol. Have a great day everybody enjoy the sunshine if you’ve got some.

Day 18 – Woking, UK – NFD
    245.9lbs
    Had a really good fast day yesterday – 543 calories and it felt easy.
    What I wasn’t expecting this morning was to get on the scales and be 3.2lbs down on yesterday. Looks like another whoosh after being stuck around 248-250lbs. Anyway I’m super happy as that means I’ve hit my next half stone milestone which I was targeting for the end of the month. I expect it’ll bounce up and down some before it sticks but I can’t express how pleased I am. Along with the drop in measurements this has been a really good week already. That also means my BMI has just dropped below 40 (39.7).

I know weighing 17st 7lbs sounds like a strange thing to celebrate for some people, but for me it’s a big step forwards and proof that I can actually succeed at finally losing this weight I’ve been carrying around for years.

Have a great day everyone- whether you are fasting or not!

Day 18, Newcastle UK, FD

Great progress @rahul1905 – glad this WOL is working well for you. And @big_bill too – you’re on a roll.

Yesterday was a definite uncontrolled NFD. Today is a FD – first of B2B ahead of lunches out on Thursday, Friday and Saturday with friends and a family dinner out on Sunday night. I won’t be having any alcohol, having drunk my entire week’s units and more last night, and have volunteered to do all the driving to ensure my sobriety. I do hope the neighbours enjoyed my karaoke session!

Going back to basics, am going to be mindful and take each hour as it comes, reminding myself of why I am doing this, how far I’ve come and how complacency can so easily undo all of my good changes. Alcohol is my poison and I managed 3 full months of not drinking during the week. We (OH as well) slipped back after going on holiday in May and just never got back into that healthy routine. Well today’s the day!!!!

Have a great Tuesday and thanks for being there. Together we are Stronger.

2nd post

Well done to you too @liathanail – success breeds success. I do hope your son recovers quickly @anna6.

As a fellow Geordie – please be my pocket wino/beer buddy this week @steve toon taxi driver – lol!

Day 18……Florida…..FD

Yesterday, ended up being a big o’ flop. My best friend stop by and brought me lunch and a huge fancy coffee from my favorite cafe. It was nice to see her. Since our schedules clash 90%of the time, it nice to see her even if a fleeting moment.

So back to drawing board today!

I think I’m going to given into the urge……A whim away, a whim away……

@Strawberriesandcream.
    I do like a drink after all it’s a big part of Geordie culture and being a friendly social bunch it becomes a bit of a habit lol. Bigg market Whitley Bay Tynemouth on a Sunday or basically any excuse to visit the pub. I used to do night shift on the taxis and always had a few cans in the house for the end of the shift but I realised i was sitting in the house drinking on my own watching old movies and getting to bed late also eating lots of junk food. I rarely drink in the house now and never on my own. I swapped to day shift so don’t drink more than a pint if at work the next day. I’ll be your wino mate although I’ll probably be drinking tea or coffee lol.

Day 18, Hampshire, UK- NFD

Sorry I have been MIA since Tuesday last week, I had a hectic day on Wednesday in the office and went on holiday Thursday, I only got back to the office this morning. Here are my records for the missing days:

Day 12 – FD
    Day 13 – NFD
    Day 14 – NFD
    Day 15 – NFD
    Day 16 – NFD
    Day 17 – FD

I did a 5:2 last week to avoid fasting on holiday but I tried to eat sensibly while off.
    We had an amazing time driving the south coastal road starting through the New Forest down to Lymington and all the way to St. Ives then back through Dartmoor National Park, we did 800 miles in total over 4 days, weather held up for the majority of the time which helped, I highly recommend that trip to anyone looking to explore the UK during summer.

I weighed myself this morning after my FD yesterday and I have pretty much maintained at 69.9kg which is about where I was before I left, I am hoping to loose something this week as technically I have changed the routine last week by not fasting Friday, I hope it breaks the plateau.

How are guys where where also on a plateau doing? I missed a lot of posts but we were discussing how to break the plateau before I left last week, anyone got any good ideas and tried them? I’m looking for advise still….

Day 18, Mountaintop PA USA, NFD

Have been maintaining with 2 FD’s per week and staying within 1 lb of 145-146 lbs. Feels good.

Bought some new size 10 US shorts this week as my others were huge in the waist. Wearing the smaller sizes is a thrill. Started at a 14-16 US three and a half years ago. Have sold many nearly new items on eBay for someone else to enjoy.

The summer rhythm includes my 4 mile daily hike up the mountain trail and back. Have been enjoying lots of gardening including digging out the compost and mulching my vegetables. Fresh dinner salads on FD’s with base of fresh picked lettuce. Peppers, beans, squash and tomatoes coming soon. Golf day with my ladies league.

July is the best time of year here in PA for enjoying the outdoors and lots of exercise. The Fast 5:2 complements the season.

3rd post

Thanks @steve toon taxi driver – if you can keep me on the tea and coffee too, then you will have succeeded at being my pocket wino/beer buddy this week. So in my daily posts I will also report that I have not had a drink. Having looked at my diary, I actually don’t need to drink until a week on Saturday when we are invited to a birthday dinner which will involve wine. So that’s my target and I’m stating it here and now – NO ALCOHOL WILL PASS MY LIPS BEFORE SATURDAY 29TH. There it’s out. No going back. @debster251 – I’m using you for inspiration too as you have been very admirable these last few days whilst on holiday πŸ™‚

Day 18 Massachusetts USA NFD Great FD yesterday and I swam laps. I feel good! Ready to enjoy this NFD.

Day 18, NFD

Hi Strawberriesandcream. I’m with you for no alcohol during the week! Well, until Friday night – can’t disrupt traditional pizza and red wine night after all. But I too have had a lofty goal for a while of no plonk during the week but it just hasn’t happened. It will now with you at my side! πŸ™‚

Day 18 (USA – Illinois) – NFD

Maintaining but doing well. Our local Choral Society that I direct is giving a small ensemble performance tonight for a neighboring town’s historical society. Had an extra long rehearsal last night for it. I’m hoping it is well received as we’ve never done anything quite like this in my 35 years with this group. Our summer concert will be August 6 at the park band shell. It’s a pretty big deal.

Accomplishment:I finished the Ken Follett “Century Trilogy” yesterday, three tomes of over 1000 pages each. Thoroughly enjoyed and learned so much from them.

@anna6 – hugs and prayers for a full recovery for your son.

@steffieagle – congratulations on getting into 10’s! It’s a great feeling going down in sizes, isn’t it? I began at solid 16’s and am down to 12’s now. Yeah for our bodies needing new wardrobes!

Looking for a good CD today. Onward and downward, all.

Day 18, Rocky Mountains, US, FD

Day 18 Chicago, Illinois – NFD

@califdreamer I can’t seem to get below 140, but I know why. I am only good on my fast days, all other days I eat so much junk and big portions. Once I can get that under control, I am sure the weight will melt off me. I do work out a lot, but it’s all about the diet.

Day 18 – France – CD

Here you can’t (ok I can’t) do booze-free weeks in the summer. Or else you lock yourself up a cupboard for a few months. Every day there are ‘aperos’ somewhere. I’m trying to stick to wine and low cal nibbles (cocktail tomatoes) but it ain’t easy.

Tonight we’re off to a lake for a picnic if a storm doesn’t break out. 38Β° right now, am suffocating in my office.

@songbirdme I just love Ken Follett, fantastic read. Think my favourite is still Pillars of the Earth. Any other recommendations for a good holiday read, I need a couple more in my kindle before leaving?

Hugs to all x

Update :

Just “treated” myself to a mint aero (after a few weeks of not consuming any processed cr*p like chocolate) and my word I feel sooo ill.

It’s good, because it is putting me off doing it again any time soon. But it’s not good that I feel so rough πŸ™

Day 18, South Wales, FD
    Yippee! 2lb down on the scales at last…off the plateau for a bit I hope!

@laurealice – I did “Pillars” and “World Without End” a few years ago, but only recently I learned about the “Century Trilogy.” I’ve just gotten “A Man Called Ove” that I also want to read. Usually I read too much murder mystery fluff, but historical fiction is probably my favorite. Have you read any James Michener? I read “Hawaii” and “Alaska” the same time we traveled there. His works include lots of American places, but “Tales of the South Pacific” is good too.

Day 18 – Cumbria UK – FD (2nd B2B)

A good FD yesterday, did not end up being a water FD as when I got back from Yoga my OH had cooked a seafood stew for dinner thinking that would fit in with my 1/4 TDEE – what a nice chap he is ☺️ so I enjoyed a small bowl and ended up with just under 1/4 TDEE.

Woke up to another beautiful day and feeling good! Enjoyed a lovely walk with my regular Tuesday walking group and as not feeling hungry as yet have decided to go ahead with another 1/4 TDEE FD. Aiming at breaking my fast with lunch out tomorrow – one of the volunteers at my Wednesday group is celebrating her birthday so a good reason for a group of us to get together for lunch, especially as the group has now broken up for the summer since last week.

I’m doing 3 Yoga classes this week, yesterday evening and again this evening and one more tomorrow morning!!!! This our last week of classes before the summer break and as they are pure Yin and Yoga Nidra 3 classes in a row is very feasible……certainly gets me into the right mood for FDs

@songbirdme – I enjoy the feeling a strong FD gives me and I am always full of energy on those days and incorporate some form of exercise – usually a hike on the local fells and a yoga/pilates class! Plus no guilt if there is some overindulgence on a NFD – seems to keep me in maintenance – not been over 54.8kg since reaching target at the beginning of Dec 2016! Hope you enjoy β€œA Man Called Ove” – I did!
    @saffy420 – what a great feeling to find those shorts are now too big! πŸ’ƒ
    @annemarilyn – have a lovely visit in British Columbia to surprise your parents – they will love having you visit – Enjoy!
    @redrockgirl302 – you are most welcomed – hope it helped inspire you to stick to your FD
    @ciren2 – good news re your blood test!
    @penz – pizza and red wine – Yum! and great news on the smaller shorts!
    @debster251 – great job – great feeling I bet!
    @lorky35 – you can do this! hope your FD is going well – will be willing you on!
    @lilymartin – LOL how could you forget……..hope you both enjoyed that lovely dinner you cooked
    @liathanail – great job – another 1/2 stone dispatched…….
    @anna6 – hope your baby is better soon
    @steffieagle – maintenance does feels good!! enjoy the new size 10s – you sound like me in that you enjoy the great outdoors and hiking up the mountains near you
    @Strawberriesandcream – the pocket winos will be on your shoulder supporting you until the 29th πŸ˜‡
    @lynned – well done for stepping off that plateau – stay strong

Here is the Link for the spreadsheet if anyone is having trouble finding it:-
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FfDq5-c4sKYfhPv7snoyTcMfPFVO68EoffboO_mf9a8/edit?usp=sharing

Off to get another drink of water to drown that dragon that is stirring πŸ’¦πŸ‰

I saw this today and as we have 14 more days, including today, left in this July Challenge I thought it was a good reflection to think about – “Eat to meet long-term goals not short-term satisfaction”

Day 18 NFD North Wales

Good fast day yesterday. Stayed well within the 500 calories. Didn’t think I would manage it at 11am, but once I had got over the hunger hump the rest of the day was relatively easy. I am with you on the alcohol front @strawberriesandcream. I was a teacher and felt the need for a regular glass of wine 🍷Wine is my pleasure in life. I can do without cake, biscuits and chocolate but always struggle when it comes to giving up the grape πŸ‡. It’s stupid really because when I go to my daughters for the week I do not miss it. I do not drink a lot at a time just a couple of glasses anf I do have three alcohol free evenings in the week. I would love to give it up completely as I see it now as empty calories. I think it is something I am going to attempt once this way of life is second nature.

Day 17 – McMinnville Oregon USA NFD
    Day 16 – NFD

I finally got a chance to weigh in and I’ve put on a 1 lb. I will need to double down when I get home tomorrow.
    We had the most spectacular night sky to photography Saturday night. I’m still recovering from lack of sleep. I learned a lot from the workshop and I’m having fun editing my photos. I head home tomorrow.

Day 17, USA, Missouri Ozarks, FD
    Day 18, USA, Missouri Ozarks, FD

Back at work, back to fasting. Still drinking water, still exercising. Really enjoying my planks, should have been doing them for years but the last time I tried I couldn’t make it twenty seconds. Now, two minutes is easy so I shall try to increase them a bit.

Haven’t had a chance to read much laterly as I have been verrrrry busy. Do want to wish everybody well.

Read a list of the 25 things we should be eating and drinking for a long, healthy life. The only one on the list that we aren’t eating is seaweed !

Off to draft a divorce, have a great day.

And remember, Strong is the new pretty !

Day 18 – USA – NFD

Congrats, @rahul1905, @liathanail, @big_bill, @steffieagle, @LynnD, @molij on your successes, whether it is in weight or inches! Very motivating to hear all your stories. @anna6, hope your baby recovers…it’s hard when they are so little and cannot tell you what’s wrong. @fatrabbit (a/k/a fastrabbit), thank you for your kind words regarding the chickens…so now the 2 of the injured ones are back with the flock! The one I thought lost her eye now has it open…it was shut swollen for a few days and I’m so relieved. @Strawberriesandcream, as Doc Holliday said, “I’m your huckleberry”, lol. @mogaman, oh to swim laps again…no chlorine pools in the woods and I had too many bad experiences in lakes, so not doing that anytime soon.

@liathanail – Your success is to be celebrated indeed. Congrats to you, remember the old saying about a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Stay the course !

Day 18, Emden Germany, FD

Viewing 50 posts - 1,201 through 1,250 (of 1,996 total)

You must be logged in to reply.