July 2017 31 Day Challenge

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
July 2017 31 Day Challenge

This topic contains 1,994 replies, has 126 voices, and was last updated by  Chitown Gal 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 1,151 through 1,200 (of 1,996 total)

• Day 16 – SW WA USA – NFD

Another sunny day here. So far it looks as though the whole month of July will not have any measurable precipitation. It’s pleasant and so far no forest fires in our are. Some parts are not so fortunate, such as interior British Columbia to the north of us.

I’m happy that I’ve been able to keep the weekend NFDs controlled so far. Looking to finish today strong.

@fatrabbit – so happy for you for reaching your goal! Also congrats to your son on losing 30 lbs in 3 months; good steady weight loss. Unfatrabbit, how long has your weight demolishing journey been?

@fuvvie – you were writing about your flute experience, which I think is wonderful, and then you ended your post with “Toodle pip”. Just made me laugh. The pun was probably intended πŸ™‚

@chumi – hooray for downward movement of the scale for you!

Okay, the English teacher in me wants to know – is the expression “weight in” a typo or correct English in your part of the world vs “weigh in” as used where I live. Just curious.

Day 17 Australia NFD and GoTD! (Game of Thrones Series Launch!) and I lost the kilo again so up/down/up/down …

Day 16 | Cork, Ireland | NFD
    1226 calories logged. FD tomorrow.

Day 16 – Cumbria UK – NFD

Total over indulgence for the weekend …….just too much of everything – will need to press that RESET button tomorrow so planning a strong FD tomorrow and may even throw in a B2B on Tuesday…….

@taraga – congratulations to you and your wife on the safe arrival of your baby girl Jana, at 36 weeks a bit early and a bit small at 2.4 kg but so glad to hear that both mum and baby are doing great
    @big_bill – well done on making 9kg disappear since the beginning of June – great job!
    @ciren2 – a great way to celebrate as a family doing what you enjoy
    @chumi – congratulations on the new low on the scales
    @fatrabbit – WOW well done you on reaching your healthy BMI in such a short time and for being such a great role model for your son too!!
    @debster251 @lilymartin @HannahWatto- sounds like your weekend was a bit like mine – are you doing a FD tomorrow – I’m adding you to the Monday’s fasting group – let’s be strong together tomorrow!
    @saffy420 – I also adore that lemon tart……
    @metatauta – sorry to hear you had to put down one of your chickens but good to hear that the other two are doing OK
    @redrockgirl302 – birthdays are to be enjoyed – that’s the beauty of this WOL – press that RESET button with us on Monday
    @sirisan – I have been in maintenance since December and I still fast 2 days of the week which allows me to indulge on my NFD and keep my weight at maintenance – my weight varies between 53.7kg and 54.5kg – usually staying below my 55kg target!!
    Re: your questions about egg cups – they are for sitting your soft boiled eggs in – it holds the egg upright making it easier to cut the top of your egg off thus gaining easy access to the runny yolk with your toasted soldiers (toast cut up into strips for dipping into the yolk!) this link shows you various types of egg cups – https://www.amazon.co.uk/Egg-Cups/b?ie=UTF8&node=3149395031
    @annemarilyn – Weigh in for us here πŸ˜€

I have taken the liberty of adding anyone I saw that has said they are fasting tomorrow to Day 17 – Monday’s Fasting group – Join us if you are fasting as TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER – Copy and paste on your post and add your name
    @debster251
    @msraven
    @matron65
    @lilymartin
    @brightonbelle
    @saffy420
    @anna6
    @hannahwatto
    @redrockgirl302 – B2B
    @sirisan
    @mogaman
    @ellie Rainbow
    @at – ?B2B

Getting late here so time to head off to bed soon and for those of us who struggled over the weekend Remember that a bad day or two does not make a bad week make and join us with a strong FD tomorrow

Day 17/CD/Australia

Day 16/NFD

@fatrabbit – Inspiring
    @taraga – congratulations and such a beautiful name Jena
    @redrockgirl – belated birthday wishes.
    @lilymartin and @hannahwatto there must be something in the Australian air. I’ve succumbed to some seriously over the top eating as well. I’m taking back control today.
    @bert and @debster and other plateauers glad you are seeing progress on the scales as well as inches lost
    @steve toon taxi driver love your humour. Life is meant for living🍷🍷 Went to a fun party on Saturday night. Lots of delicious food and excellent wine. Managed to stop at 3 small glasses of pinot grigio. Definitely not quite mortal! So glad I stopped because for the second time this week I was stopped by a booze bus and breathalysed! It happened at 9:30am outside Ikea! Plenty of time for the alcohol to leave my system but my heart was racing. Totally illogical. Thanks pocket winos for holding me tight.

@sirisan congratulations on approaching goal. Successful maintenance is really about finding what works for you. As @steve toon taxi driver says life is made for living, so whatever path you take must be sustainable and not too arduous. This is what works for me: judging my weight by how my clothes feel and not by constantly jumping on the scales, watching portions, eating enjoyable healthy non-processed foods and taking care of my gut health, not reverting to past habits (eating bags of crisps and blocks of chocolates), allowing myself short breaks, keeping a food diary (keeps me honest) and of course fasting not only for weight management but for the numerous health benefits. I try to fast one or two days per week depending on weight but some weeks I find I need a mental break and do 16:8. The most important thing is vigilance and attacking any weight creep when it occurs. Every day I enjoy good food and good wine and always try to eat and drink in moderation. Sometimes not successfully but that’s life. Take care of NFDs and your weight will take care of itself. I’ve been in maintenance for two and a quarter years and have loved every day of my smaller, trim and healthy figure after a lifetime of yo yo dieting.

Onwards and downwards.

Day 17 Sunshine Coast Qld Australia: FD
    Congrats Fatrabbit. Great Effort.
    Choir practice tonight. Learning folk songs for our next concert in October. One song is French Canadian. Have to learn the pronunciation of the French. I did German at school so it is quite different. And now trying to learn a little Italian to keep the neurones firing.
    I can so identify with what you did lilymartin and HannaWatto. Unfortunately it doesn’t get us any closer to our goals. I’m meditating on “A moment on the lips and a lifetime on the hips.” So hard to remember why I signed up in the first place. I’ll have to recapture my initial enthusiasm and start saying no again. I was very good at it at the beginning.
    “Here we go again, Happy as can be, All good friends and jolly good company” 🀣🀣🀣

Still day 16 but adding my name to the list for day 17 that AT started.

Day 17 – Monday’s Fasting group – Join us if you are fasting as TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER – Copy and paste on your post and add your name
    @debster251
    @msraven
    @matron65
    @lilymartin
    @brightonbelle
    @saffy420
    @anna6
    @hannahwatto
    @redrockgirl302 – B2B
    @sirisan
    @mogaman
    @ellie Rainbow
    @at – ?B2B
    @annemarilyn

@onahealthyhigh – I appreciate your wisdom in your words on maintenance. Some words of wisdom for the journey!

Day 17 FD country West Australia

Day 17 – Tokyo, Japan – FD 82.5kg

I’m surprised my weight didn’t move up. I actually had like 9 servings of fruit yesterday, which is a bit extreme. Bananas, apple, peach, blueberries, raisins, grapes, watermelon, prunes and one large fig were consumed. On top of that I also had peanut butter (~3 tablespoons), plus 80g of peanuts, edamame and a handful of pecans. There was also oatmeal with a small amount of dark chocolate, a chefs salad with walnuts and meatloaf covered in cheese with some peas, corn and potato wedges. I’m kind of shocked at how much I actually ate. Oh there was also coffees with and probably around 4 tablespoons of milled flaxseed throughout the day, it gives me some Omega 3 fats and I like the texture. Wow, now I know why I no longer keep a food diary. So 9 servings of fruit only 3 servings of vegetables … sounds like a Sunday.

Oh and I’ve learned as couple things about peanut butter …
    1) Salted is much better than unsalted.
    2) When you buy it and there is a lot of oil on top, just leave the jar upside down for a couple days. Then very little stirring is needed.

Adding myself to the pocket list:
    @debster251
    @msraven
    @matron65
    @lilymartin
    @brightonbelle
    @saffy420
    @anna6
    @hannahwatto
    @redrockgirl302 – B2B
    @sirisan
    @mogaman
    @ellie Rainbow
    @at – ?B2B
    @annemarilyn
    @dykask

Nice to see so many fasters today … I’m not 16 hours into my fast … 20 hours to go.

Day 15 NFD
    Day 16 NFD
    Day 17 FD

Had a ‘glimpse’ at 66.something kg on Saturday, after 2 weeks of 4:3, trying to push off the plateau. Saw it once before in June, maybe it’s a monthly thing…BMI still in overweight range 26.8 but slowly moving down.
    It was a low sugar, low vegetable, high fat/pastry weekend, mainly brie and homemade vegetarian sausage rolls, so much so, I had a bowl of steamed veggies with feta for dinner last night.

@debster251
    @msraven
    @matron65
    @lilymartin
    @brightonbelle
    @saffy420
    @anna6
    @hannahwatto
    @redrockgirl302 – B2B
    @sirisan
    @mogaman
    @ellie Rainbow
    @at – ?B2B
    @annemarilyn
    @dykask
    @ducks_d

Keep at it! Drink water.

Day 17 | Sydney Australia | FD

So I’ve successfully completed 7 fasting days so far this month. This will be my 8th.

Effectively I’m doing alternate day fasting, although I’m tending to do 2 or 3 fasting days at a time.

I am no longer “hitting the wall” towards the end of the 2nd or 3rd day, my body seems to have adapted to burning my ample fat reserves for energy πŸ™‚

Today I’ve had a morning snack steamed broccoli with slivers of “Gran Padano” cheese. It is a hard cheese similar in flavour to parmesan. The good thing is that it has lots of flavour, so a tiny amount packs a lot of punch.

Lunch was a large tomato with 100g of ham. That takes me up to about 200 calories so far for the day. I’m going to have some miso soup now.

Day 17 – Mornington Peninsula Australia – FD

Had a very good weekend without any over indulgence and stayed within TDEE.
    Freezing cold down here so many mugs if steaming hot tea is called for.

Dusting off the rowing machine this afternoon to see if I’ve still got it.

@debster251
    @msraven
    @matron65
    @lilymartin
    @brightonbelle
    @saffy420
    @anna6
    @hannahwatto
    @redrockgirl302 – B2B
    @sirisan
    @mogaman
    @ellie Rainbow
    @at – ?B2B
    @annemarilyn
    @dykask
    @ducks_d
    @chickensrock

TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER

Day 17, India, FD

Day 17, Newcastle UK, ?

We may be going out tonight – maybe not.

You’ve got a deal @sirisan – thanks for your support.

Together we are stronger. Keep on keeping on.

Re the pocket rockets … I was sitting at my desk eating my lunch when I read @at‘s post saying she was signing me up for the Monday fast! Whoops πŸ™‚
    Will do mine from tonight. Thanks @at – I appreciate your support xx

Day 17 UK FD

166.4 lbs. The challenge now of course is to maintain. Weight up from yesterday as I ate a huge quantity because I convinced myself that was alright. So I will fast today to compensate, and because it helps knowing so many others are fasting too. Your support has really helped me get to where I am now. It has been just over 8 months since I started at 250+ lbs, in some ways it feels as if it was really quick, but in the nitty gritty moment resisting temptation it didn’t. But it all adds up, of course, each good choice counts, and the set backs teach you things you need to know about what works and what doesn’t. I want to lose enough that the inevitable upwards bounces don’t take me back into unhealthy territory. 150 lbs would be smack in the middle of the healthy range for me and would mean I had lost a very satisfying 100lbs , so it would be nice, but mostly I just want to maintain now, with further weight loss just a bonus. I am really pleased to think my journey has not just benefited me but also helped others with theirs. Together we are stronger:))

Day 17 FD North Wales

Going to keep busy today to make sure I have a good fast day.

@debster251

@msraven

@matron65

@lilymartin

@brightonbelle

@saffy420

@anna6

@hannahwatto

@redrockgirl302 – B2B

@sirisan

@mogaman

@ellie Rainbow

@at – ?B2B

@annemarilyn

@dykask

@ducks_d

@chickensrock
    @molij

TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER

Day 16 UK NFD 🌈
    Day 17 UK FD 🌈

Reset reset reset. Ring the alarm, weight rising weight rising. Enough already! FD today, I’m prepared, before the damage gets worse, and it’s is me and it’s my choices. But good news is I know it and I can change it!

Good luck all Fasters. Keep on keeping on. When it gets testing or hard, do something else to distract you, get busy. I have a list of jobs that need doing, I’m going to try with that. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ’¦πŸ‰

Day 17, Northumberland UK, NFD

Much better day yesterday, only one of the week under TDEE. Aiming for same again today then either fast or around half TDEE tomorrow.

Day 17. FD, UK

@debster251
    @msraven
    @matron65
    @lilymartin
    @brightonbelle
    @saffy420
    @anna6
    @hannahwatto
    @redrockgirl302 – B2B
    @sirisan
    @mogaman
    @ellie Rainbow
    @at – ?B2B
    @annemarilyn
    @dykask
    @ducks_d
    @chickensrock
    @molij

Wonderful to have a team doing this together.

Day 17 Newcastle UK FD
    @msraven
    @debster251
    @msraven
    @matron65
    @lilymartin
    @brightonbelle
    @saffy420
    @anna6
    @hannahwatto
    @redrockgirl302 – B2B
    @sirisan
    @mogaman
    @ellieΒ Rainbow
    @at – ?B2B
    @annemarilyn
    @dykask
    @ducks_d
    @chickensrock
    @molij
    @Stevetoontaxidriver
    Good luck all.

fatrabbit, wow! That’s a really inspiring story.

I’m going to try to look up your content to see how you achieved such an awesome weight loss.

Day 17 Mumbai India FD

Saturday I was down ṭo 65.3kgs and afters two days of NFD I am back to 66.2kgs 😱

Hoping for a good FD today.

Day 17 UK NFD

Successful FD yesterday. Found I wasn’t hungry at all so a bonus! Good luck to all the fasters today. Can’t believe we’re into the second half of the month already!

@fatrabbit Finally had time to sit down and read through your story. You’ve done an amazing job! A true inspiration. I’m only in my second week of this WOL but already feeling lighter and my mind is crystal clear. Cannot wait to see where this path may lead. I had 18 kilos to dispatch and after the first week I’ve got 15.8 to go.

Day 17 UK FD Thanks for adding me to the list , aiming for a good fast today, and I really want to try and squeeze an extra one in this week to reverse the upward trend I’ve got going on just now – still 2 weeks left on this challenge and I’m determined to show a result – have a good week everyone

@msraven
    @debster251
    @msraven
    @matron65
    @lilymartin
    @brightonbelle
    @saffy420
    @anna6
    @hannahwatto
    @redrockgirl302 – B2B
    @sirisan
    @mogaman
    @ellie Rainbow
    @at – ?B2B
    @annemarilyn
    @dykask
    @ducks_d
    @chickensrock
    @molij
    @steve toon taxi driver

Day 17, UK, FD

Day 17 – Woking, UK – FD
    249.1lbs again this morning so the last of the flight weight isn’t vanishing yet.
    But, I decided halfway through is a good time to redo my measurements and so far this month I’ve lost 1.5″ each off of my bust and hips and 0.5″ off my waist so I’m pretty happy with that.
    The plan is for a good couple of weeks as I’d really like to finish the month at 245lbs as that would be my next 1/2 stone milestone.

Adding myself to the pocket list for today.
    @msraven
    @debster251
    @msraven
    @matron65
    @lilymartin
    @brightonbelle
    @saffy420
    @anna6
    @hannahwatto
    @redrockgirl302 – B2B
    @sirisan
    @mogaman
    @ellie Rainbow
    @at – ?B2B
    @annemarilyn
    @dykask
    @ducks_d
    @chickensrock
    @molij
    @steve toon taxi driver
    @liathanail

Here’s to a great day for everyone!

Day 17, Wales UK, FD

Will be a good FD with all this company:

@msraven
    @debster251
    @msraven
    @matron65
    @lilymartin
    @brightonbelle
    @saffy420
    @anna6
    @hannahwatto
    @redrockgirl302 – B2B
    @sirisan
    @mogaman
    @ellie Rainbow
    @at – ?B2B
    @annemarilyn
    @dykask
    @ducks_d
    @chickensrock
    @molij
    @steve toon taxi driver
    @liathanail
    @missybear

Have a good day x

Day 17, Guildford UK, FD

Apologies for being MIL, my divorce hearing for fins was on Monday and Tuesday last week and I decided if I needed food then I should eat.

Having said that what happened was I had to force myself to eat and I think I have lost weight. However over the weekend I did have a couple of drinks so I was a pocket wino and a pizza.

So I am busy catching up.

And yes with the help of Spanx, I arrived in court with a reasonable revenge bod!

Lookout World!

Back in the saddle.

That should be MIA!

Day 17, London UK, FD

@fatrabbit WOW! that’s amazing loss (and willpower)

I’ve let myself down over the past couple of weeks and fasting has been very hard (if non-existent come the evening). I keep thinking of excuses to blame it on, but I’ve just not been very disciplined or motivated. As you can tell, I’m also not very good at keeping in touch. But I think I’ve turned my mini corner and want to be strong and carry on loosing the inches. My gaol is 11 lbs by Christmas – the last of the holiday gain plus another 1/2 stone – in 23 weeks; surely I can loose 1/2 lb a week?

@msraven
    @debster251
    @msraven
    @matron65
    @lilymartin
    @brightonbelle
    @saffy420
    @anna6
    @hannahwatto
    @redrockgirl302 – B2B
    @sirisan
    @mogaman
    @ellie Rainbow
    @at – ?B2B
    @annemarilyn
    @dykask
    @ducks_d
    @chickensrock
    @molij
    @steve toon taxi driver
    @liathanail
    @missybear
    @helenalee

Let’s work at it! We can do it.

Day 17……Florida…..FD

Time flies when your having fun, I can’t believe that we are half way through July! So, last night, I got to thinking at some point, I’m going to have to move down a size in the clothing department since I’m only working with pennies these days. I investigated a clothing rental service. So, basically, you tell them your style and they send you clothing, if like it keep it at a discounted price or wear for a month send it back for a new box. The smallest box being three piece of clothing and two accessories. On first thought great idea right? Then I saw the price and got to thinking. First, I’m not an accessories type of girl plus, I know for that amount of money and some hunting I could get a hell of a lot more. Plus, sending it back could be problem some for me at least…… okay back to the drawing board.
    So, I looked in my drawer, I got three belts, I’m gonna have to use them until I can formulate a new plan!
    Okay, I’m going to have to prepare here, mentally and physically….. I HATE shopping!
    Sounds funny coming from a girl right? But it’s the truth! Why do you think I only grocery shop once a month.

Food wise this weekend was a good one, ate normally didn’t over do and the dragon stated await for the most part!

I did want to mention to those struggling! I was there 4 long months! The important thing is to keep trying, keep going and hang on! You may not see any weight loss but you must count the other 101 blessings you receive daily with this WOL. Just remember how boring life would be if we all were the same….. super model thin and rich!

Okay, well off to get ready for work!

At any given time the urge to sing the lion sleeps tonight is only a whim away, a whim away, a whim away!

Day 17 – Cumbria UK – FD

Beautiful sunny day here and I definitely need this FD after my terribly overindulgent weekend but I did enjoy every bit of it – great company, food and wine all round.

So today pressing the RESET button with a strong FD and it looks like I have lots of company for support
    @dykask – your Sunday sounds a bit like mine, but unlike you I didn’t bother stepping on the scales – not worth it……I know how bad I was…….LOL
    @hannahwatto – sorry about that πŸ˜‰not sure why I thought you were fasting – I’ll remove you from the list – hope I did not put you off your lunch ☺️
    @fatrabbit – welcome to your first FD in maintenance – you might find that you drop a few more pounds before you settle on a weight – I did when I reached target!
    @rainbowsmile – Good for you – As Marilyn Monroe said “Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together”
    @bert1802 – great job – so good to see you in such a good headspace and winning πŸ€—

Off for a coffee with some girlfriends than a Pilates class and I have my evening Yoga class to look forward too – that should keep food off my agenda – drunks lots of water so far today and nothing else and no hunger dragon as yet – If it rises up I will drown it as @lynzm does πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ’¦πŸ‰

I have added anyone I saw who said they were fasting today to the Day 17 – Fasting group – Join us if you are fasting as TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER – Copy and paste on your post and add your name
    @msraven
    @debster251
    @msraven
    @matron65
    @lilymartin
    @brightonbelle
    @saffy420
    @anna6
    @redrockgirl302 – B2B
    @sirisan
    @mogaman
    @ellie Rainbow
    @at – ?B2B
    @annemarilyn
    @dykask
    @ducks_d
    @chickensrock
    @molij
    @lynzm
    @steve-toon-taxi-driver
    @jisika
    @bigviking
    @liathanail
    @missybear
    @rainbowsmile
    @helenalee

I saw this today and thought it was apt for us “Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving, they make mistakes, but they don’t quit” Conrad Hilton

Day 17 – FIN – FD

Today’s fast is definitely most welcome after the overeating I fell into yesterday (I attended a party and decided to sample most things despite having eaten sweets and a snack just before going – I have to admit it was a struggle to keep everything in in the evening).

Thank you for your kind congratulations on my latest results, @strawberriesandcream, @annemarilyn and @at. Even though at times slow and not that smooth (looking at the zig-zag pattern formed by the weigh ins over the past few months), I do think that my downward pointing weight curve in the tracker is another proof of that this WOL truly works.

Adding myself to the pocket list for today (day 17).
    @msraven
    @debster251
    @msraven
    @matron65
    @lilymartin
    @brightonbelle
    @saffy420
    @anna6
    @hannahwatto
    @redrockgirl302 – B2B
    @sirisan
    @mogaman
    @ellie-rainbow
    @at – ?B2B
    @annemarilyn
    @dykask
    @ducks_d
    @chickensrock
    @molij
    @steve-toon-taxi-driver
    @liathanail
    @missybear
    @helenalee
    @chumi

Have a great week, everyone!

Day 17 Akron OH, FD. First of two back to backs. Finally able to work with the spreadsheet, the problem was that I was trying to edit on my phone. I uploaded to my laptop and voila! Super easy. Thanks @strawberriesandcream again for hosting.
    So the weekend wasn’t as controlled as I would have liked, but could be worse. I find fast days are easier during the week, especially with all the summer activities. On that note, I’m adding myself to the pocket fasters. Great company to be in

@msraven
    @debster251
    @msraven
    @matron65
    @lilymartin
    @brightonbelle
    @saffy420
    @anna6
    @hannahwatto
    @redrockgirl302 – B2B
    @sirisan
    @mogaman
    @ellie-rainbow
    @at – ?B2B
    @annemarilyn
    @dykask
    @ducks_d
    @chickensrock
    @molij
    @steve-toon-taxi-driver
    @liathanail
    @missybear
    @helenalee
    @chumi
    @basyjames

Have a great week, everyone!

Day 17 USA FD
    @lynzm Thanks for the good, inspiring call to a FD. It is a good day for hitting the reset button!

Chicago, Illinois USA

Day 15 – NFD Weighed in at 140.5 lbs
    Day 16 – NFD
    Day 17 – FD

Day 17 – USA (Illinois) – NFD

Maintenance – I’m all about this discussion. I got to my goal weight of 160# last December, and with judicious care, I even lost a couple more pounds. I now am comfortable with a 6:1 system, but I am still very careful on those 6 days to track calories with MFP. I have time and energy to do that. I still workout 2-3 times a week, nothing terribly strenuous but my “silver sneakers” class for us senior citizens. I’m right at BMI 25, so happy to keep my extra puffiness to help with the wrinkles!
    @sirisan – you will find your own way, I am sure. There are other discussion groups about it, yes.
    @at has a good way with enjoying 5 good days of eating still with 2 FD’s. I don’t know if I ever want to go back to 2 FD’s a week myself, so I am happy to keep more judicious on NFD’s.
    @fatrabbit — wow! I hadn’t realized how quickly you’ve lost 80+ pounds! Congratulations!πŸΎπŸŽˆπŸŽ‰
    @annemarilyn – I also laughed out loud at @fuvvie and her “toodle pip” – it brought to mind the tough twister rhyme:
    A Tudor who tooted the flute
    Tried to tutor two tooters to toot.
    Said the two to the tutor “Is it harder to toot
    Or to tutor two tutors to toot?”

That was one I always enjoyed as a kid.

Onward and downward!

Day 17, USA Kansas, FD

I missed a couple days because I was busy. NFD days 15 & 16.

I’m right on track and feeling good about this challenge!

Already half way through the month- awesome.

@msraven
    @debster251
    @msraven
    @matron65
    @lilymartin
    @brightonbelle
    @saffy420
    @anna6
    @hannahwatto
    @redrockgirl302 – B2B
    @sirisan
    @mogaman
    @ellie-rainbow
    @at – ?B2B
    @annemarilyn
    @dykask
    @ducks_d
    @chickensrock
    @molij
    @steve-toon-taxi-driver
    @liathanail
    @missybear
    @helenalee
    @chumi
    @basyjames
    @Chitown Gal
    @lisalily82

Just adding myself to the list:

@msraven
    @debster251
    @msraven
    @matron65
    @lilymartin
    @brightonbelle
    @saffy420
    @anna6
    @hannahwatto
    @redrockgirl302 – B2B
    @sirisan
    @mogaman
    @ellie-rainbow
    @at – ?B2B
    @annemarilyn
    @dykask
    @ducks_d
    @chickensrock
    @molij
    @steve-toon-taxi-driver
    @liathanail
    @missybear
    @helenalee
    @chumi
    @basyjames
    @Chitown Gal
    @lisalily82
    @UnFatRabbit

I am really enjoying today’s fast, I have so much energy that I am actually tackling the charity accounts at last, having done my own and done the washing and vaccuumed the house and let the animals out. I have so much energy!

Day 17 – France – CD

Scorching here, water spray is next to bed again.
    This week is going to be a scramble with a ton of things to do before hols in 4 days. Today started as a FD but was clearly lacking energy this morning, so am going for 4 very controlled days on My Fitness Pal. My fasting will have to resume after the break.

@Strawberriesandcream thank you for the camping episode, had a good giggle. My first memory of France was back in the sixties, my dear Dad yelling ‘Vive de Gaulle’ out the car window. I also remember runny omelettes, yuck.

@fuvvie, good luck with the French Canadian! I still can’t understand the accent after living in France for almost 40 years. Except Celine Dion that it πŸ˜‰

Happy Monday to all x

Day 16 – Scotland- cd
    Day 17 – Scotland- FD

Happy with how the weekend went, and I’m fasting today. Next weekend we are going to the lake districts with the in-laws so meals out etc, but I have to fight the binge dragon until then (well, I know, I should fight against him forever!)

Day 17 Cheshire UK

The suitcase of hope came down from the loft yesterday for me to review what I’m taking on holiday. Glad to report that the shorts I bought about 5 years ago and went on holiday once with me are now loose! Can’t believe I’m thinner than I was 5years ago – how did I not do something about it before now. There are quite a few things in there that are really too big and I need to throw out- not going back to that girl again.

My nieces two girls are with me this week , they are 3 and 18 months which makes me a great aunt – which is very Victorian and makes me sound ancient. Her child-minder is on holiday and when I offered to have them a few months ago I wasn’t really anticipating the bundles of energy currently running me ragged. They’re asleep at the minute and I’m tempted to join them. I have 3 more days of this! Help.

2nd post

@basyjames – you’ve lost a month lol! I was hosting June and @coda is hosting this month πŸ™‚

Day 17 – SW WA USA – FD

Decided to make it a travel week, so off to British Columbia to surprise my parents with a visit. Still going to try to make it an 800 FD as I meet with one broth for lunch and later with more family at an evening BBQ.

Will try to catch up on posts at the hotel in the evening perhaps.

Have a wonderful day!

Day 17 – USA – NFD

@coda, may I have a peek at the spreadsheet? I want to fill in where I left off last week. I thought it was saved in my favorites, but cannot find it. @saffy420, we had a similar situation when we met our toddler grandchild for the first time in a hotel room; he was a little tornado. By the end of the visit, we were exhausted. He had reset the alarm, which woke us up at midnight and changed the numbers on the safe, as well as ransacked the closet, lol. But he was a cute little bugger.

Day 17, Rocky Mountains, US, FD

Reset button pressed! Thanks @at for adding me to the pocket list. 😊😊😊

Thanks @laurealice and @onahealthyhigh for your birthday wishes.😊😊😊

Have a good Monday everyone! 🌺🌻🌼

Day 17 California USA NFD

This is the second week that I did a Sunday FD, so won’t be doing my second day until tomorrow. I’m traveling, leaving early Thursday, for my high school reunion Saturday and business meetings Monday in the Midwest, so getting in my FD’s before I leave.

My weight was over that low of 140.8, 63.9 kg last Friday after a B2B. It’s 141.8, 64.3 this morning. I seem to be in an up and down pattern this past week.

@chumi – You said your weight loss graph is a zig zag line but heading downward. Mine is the same. That seems to be characteristic of the 5:2 plan.

@rainbowsmile – Glad to hear that chapter of your life is finally behind you now. Time to look ahead with a new, thin healthy you!

@chitown Gal – we seem to be running neck and neck with the same July goal of 139. I always notice your additions to the spreadsheet since you’re right after me. Hope we both make it!

@saffy420 – You have your exercise plan built in this week! And it isn’t one you can decide to sit out for the day. I imagine you’re going to get in a lot of steps this week!

Viewing 50 posts - 1,151 through 1,200 (of 1,996 total)

You must be logged in to reply.