Is this too easy ?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Iwant2Bincontrol 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Ok, so this is only my second week
    And as yet weight loss hasn’t popped its head over the parapet
    But I am determined to carry on, I have two goals, firstly a holiday in Iceland mid march, secondly our little girls wedding end of August
    So, I work full time and my fast days are Tuesdays and Thursdays, I have a busy job, not quite desk bound running an engineering factory shop floor, I can easily achieve 10thousand steps in a day, other than that I have trouble making time for myself for exercise (an excuse I can hear you all thinking)
    I am dabbling with various foods and recipes for fasting days, at the moment my basic is a bowl of salad, leaves, toms, cucumber and beet root and perhaps a slice of ham or beef, which I enjoy (just as well)
    Are there other newbies out there, not struggling too much in these early days ?
    I should say my goal is to lose two stone …..

Iceland!!! How exciting! I have just got back from there, it is such a beautiful country!! The people are lovely too 🙂 🙂
    Regarding your question about others newbies finding it easy, when I started I found the fast days easier than my other days as on my fast days I had very clear rules. On the other days I would end up having ‘just one’ which turned into the whole packet. I still lost weight though, although I didn’t weigh myself until after four weeks as I didn’t want to get upset and fall off the wagon into the pantry if the number went up for a bit!!

Good luck 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.