I'm fasting 18:6 one day and 24h next one. Is this ok ?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Different approaches to intermittent fasting
I'm fasting 18:6 one day and 24h next one. Is this ok ?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Andaramo 3 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi everyone, good to be here. I am fasting 18:6 one day and 24 h next one. Will I get results as I have to lose 30 kg till September?
    To explain better , I am eating Monday between 12 noon and 6pm ,Tuesday one meal at 6pm, Wednesday eating between 12 and 6pm and so on. I have to mention that I am doing keto as well so I am not having any carbs or sugar at all. Please help me with some advice if this is a good approach. Thank you

I think most people do 16:8 and not 18:6. Your way would have better results but would be harder to stick to. No carbs at all would be almost impossible and not very healthy, as it would cut out vegetables which are very healthy and help to keep you feeling full, though they are often low in carbs. Angus Barbieri, the man who didn’t eat anything for a year lost about 10kg per month, if my maths is right. You need to do that under medical supervision. Here’s the story: https://www.nine.com.au/entertainment/viral/angus-barbieri-the-man-who-didnt-eat-anything-for-a-year/c0192ac3-5905-424b-9310-ecb02b87f2f6

Thank you for your advice still I am eating vegetables a lot, I am doing keto diet so its meat and vegetables. Doing 18:6 (4 days a week and OMAD 3 non consecutive days it’s not hard for me as I am already used to skip breakfast and having my first meal at 12. I was thinking to do 20:4 as is not hard . The only days I’m struggling are OMAD days

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.