If your clothes are looser but the scales are the same, read on

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Benefits and side effects
If your clothes are looser but the scales are the same, read on

This topic contains 3,750 replies, has 216 voices, and was last updated by  annette52 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 301 through 350 (of 3,800 total)

• Hello Fast Friends.
    piper thanks for that, I am doing 17:8 already.Clearly Miss Piglet Pants here has been scoffing rather more cake that she cares to admit!I blame Mary Berry(my icon).
    MountainMyst Congratulations on fitting in the size 10’s!!I did feel that I had rather let folks down with my admission of a 2 lb increase…..although I also feel that it is really important to share how it is going. Glad that you find these blips as supportive.
    Welcome Lindyw I love mince pies so much but am planning on buying a couple of packs, rather than bake them. That way, when they are gone they are gone. I was quite pleased that I talked myself into buying the smaller Christmas Pudding although the Christmas Cake is just as big, covered with marzipan and icing-yummy.Thank goodness I don’t have to plan the food for all of those celebrations!
    Aphrodite that must be it then, I’ve increased my bone density!That would be fab.
    symba7 There are my 3 favourites too. I am rather worried about Christmas as well, but have promised myself that I will continue on the 5:2 through the festive season and just see what the damage is afterwards.I will not deny myself anything but will limit the temptation that is in the house.
    Not looking forward to a rather chilly 10K tomorrow.

Just wanted to wish annette52 all the best in the 10K tomorrow! May you truly be a fast friend! Hope you are pleased with your time and that you dont find it too chilly out there…

Ok, this isnt good, Ive just made my first batch of mince pies and now I learn they’re 250 calories! Help! So a fast day means you can have two mince pies and that’s it! Dont expect that makes it into any of the Fast Diet recipe books as a meal plan!

I tend to make my own mince meat and pies as I have a nut allergy so not good with bought ones. But I have to say although Ive made a batch this afternoon (for friends round tomorrow) I wasnt particularly tempted to eat one. What has happened to me??

So Im now wondering whether to keep the rest of my mince meat until next Christmas (should be enough brandy in there!) and just not make any more mince pies this year. Im sure, as so many of you are saying, it is better not to have temptation in the house! I try to buy my teenagers things I’m not tempted to eat, in the treats department. Maybe all the chocolates this year should be nutty ones so I cant eat any of them!!

However, I dont think we should be too alarmed about Christmas, beyond the usual worries about getting organised! We all seem to be making progress even if there is the occasional blip or plateau. Some of you have even got into little dresses and size 10 trousers – hurrah for that! As long as we keep going with the 5:2 over Christmas – or straight after the holiday – we shouldnt go too far wrong!

The first target that I set myself when I started the 5:2 was to get down to 10 stones by Christmas. Not sure if I’ll get there – Ive just under 4lbs to go – but will do my bst! I now reckon that my next target should be not to put on any weight over Christmas, even if I dont lose any for a week or two… After that, I’d love to get back to my pre-children weight of 9 1/2 stones by the summer – that will have to be my New Year’s Resolution – one that I’ll make an effort to keep for a change!

Yes,Good luck on your run Annette.

Sorry, all, about the mince pies 🙁 MountainMyst can probably tell you that we have our own tortures like pecan pie and candied sweet potatoes- the last we call a vegetable and pretend is good for us.

About water gain: even my six year old granddaughter can lose more than a lb overnight and she only weighs 44lbs.

Reluctant – just drink the brandy 😀
    As for Christmas cake we are such fans of it last years in still in the pantry!
    Now Christmas pudding(s)………..
    So long as my clothes still fit well or loosely I may have a shortish break over Christmas.

Good Morning all Fast Friends,
    Thank you for your good wishes for the run.It is grey damp and rather chilly here. My son who I usually run with(and do every race with) has been ill, so it looks like I am running this one on my own. Bit scary really, no moral support or nagging!

I stood on the scales this morning out of idol curiosity. That 2 lb that I thought that I had gained…has gone.

It certainly focuses the mind to think that just 2 mince pies would be the daily allowance on a fast day!

Candied sweet potato sounds very strange, but perhaps no stranger than mince pies!

I agree, just drink that brandy.

Off to mentally prepare myself for this run(by peeling potatoes and unloading the dishwasher).

Just home from a very muddy 10K which took 1.30h, which was longer than I was hoping for, but forgot my ipod and ran alone.Parts of the course were narrow paths covered in very slippery mud.A miracle that I never landed on my rear!

I spent 760 cals by running, then ate a choc bar(185cals) and a sports drink(150 cals)

Epic achievement!
    Time not important – you’ll go faster in the next two runs when you draw on the confidence from your achievement.
    Fabulous!

Well done Annette on your 10k run , you do very well, and your two pounds off. Hope your son soon feels better.

Makes our half an hour walk today very petty! …..But everything helps.

Congratulations annette I hope you have the rest of the day pampering yourself.
    I am afraid my exercise regime is a bit hit and miss – must get more organised on this.

Thank you all Fast Friends. When my freezing feet finally thawed out, I had a bit of a sleep.

If I have really lost 2 lbs then I am simply back to where I was, rather than anymore of a loss. But I won’t know that until next weekend.

Son looks much better and I suspect will be fit for work tomorrow.

If I hadn’t been doing that race it would have taken rather a lot to get me out of the front door for a run.

Off to cook a roast. Good luck my Fast Friends for the coming week.

Annette, congratulations on making the 10K, sorry you had to do it alone. Heck, just finishing is a big accomplishment, never mind the time it took,AND you didn’t fall on your fanny!! sounds like a win to me! AND those two lbs disappeared, just a blip on the radar! glad your running buddy is feeling better.

hey, Reluctant multi-tasker, I can see it know, the mince pie diet! all you need is someone to do a commercial saying how wonderful it would be (only 2 pies a day and you lose weight) that would be right up there with the cabbage soup diet.. 🙂 Hope that made some kind of sense,sometimes my brain is a really strange place. LOL. I agree that we don’t need to put too much pressure on ourselves about the holidays. we all know this works and we will do just fine.

oh, Piper, you have that right! pecan pie must have a thousand calories per slice. LOL. Sweet potato casserole, yup, that’s a vegetable all right. 🙂

take care all. Phyllis

Mmmmmmmm , a roast eh? Makes it worth getting cold, knackered and muddy for. Well done Annette. Teehee hee fall on your….
    Would love for my 2ilbs to disappear too. Ah well, keep on truckin everyone. X

Hello to the Looser Clothes mob. I’ve not posted for a while and not sure why I’m bothering now since I’m STILL not under 70kg and I usually only post to brag. I do read from time to time and I’m glad this thread continues with such positive support and feedback. News: summer has finally started in Tasmania and I’m spending time teaching primary school kids to row traditional wooden boats. There are loads of social events in the calendar from now on, some of which I’m cooking for. The challenge is going to be to not gain any weight. At least I can wear summer clothes that fitted five years ago.

I’m still fasting from time to time and still enjoying it. 5:2 still rocks.

Hi RoBa, good to see you!! I’ll bet you do just fine with not gaining doing all that rowing. Enjoy your summer and those newly fitting clothes. let us know how you are doing from time to time. Phyllis

Hi all, hope everyone is having a good Monday.

well, speaking of blips….. I gained .6 this week!! ah, well. probably those crisps I ate last night. I was craving salt, which probably resulted in water retention ,excuses, excuses.:)

heck, I’ll worry if it goes up again next week. tomorrow is fast day, onward and downward. good fasting to all you Monday fasters. Phyllis

Hi all and thanks for birthday wishes. Had a more sociable week than usual with some f&f treating me to lunches and dinners. Hope to nudge them towards other non-food treats next year but did enjoy the whole shabang, I can’t lie. Scales are 6lb up in 10 days – eek! Thought I was in the same boat as you Mountainmyst until I looked closer and saw the decimal point 🙂 Back on Day 1 again and fasting today, will try 4:3 . More yo-yo’ing than I’d like over the past few months but I can at least give myself credit for getting started again so quickly. In the past I might have had a half-hearted attempt for a few days, give up and gain most if not all the weight back again so “Keep Calm and just get on with it”

Annette – Well done on your 10k and weightloss. It’s very inspiring.

All the best to everyone. Here’s to “seeing” less of each other. 🙂

Have just spent the last hour reading all the most recent topics and it’s so good to see us become more aware of our triggers/reasons for eating/tools we use or are developing, taking personal responsibility, learning and sharing and the success people are having – with added health benefits as well as weightloss. I know all this could be dismissed by scientific folks as “anecdotal” compared with empirical evidence but I for one am more than happy to honour the wisdom offered by fellow fast friends who are on a similar journey even if such advice might not work for me personally. We are the experts on our own experience 🙂

Thanks for all of the 10K congratulations.

I am finding Fast Days tough now that it is cool, grey and damp.I loathe this time of year with a passion and perhaps should pop down and spend time with RoBa in the sun learning to row!

I have consumed my total calories…and a few more already.I just don’t want salad..not a fan of vegetables(peas and carrots are fine). I shall have to read the recipe book again tomorrow and come up with a plan.

A work colleague looked me up and down today and said “you’re still svelte then?”I am still not sure whether they were disappointed or surprised.Ho hum.

Let us in on your food thoughts Annette, we are getting fed up on salads on these cold dark days and I’m not a fan of vegetables, OK in a soup.

Not a lot for me in the recipe book a lot of strange things…………We have porridge every morning on fast days! Not a great lover of that now….but needs must.

Any ideas would be nice fast friends.

Hi symba7

Do you like fish, prawns, chicken? Is there any veg that you will eat?

I will trawl my cookery books and see what I can come up with and then share.

Hi Annette,

Please may I add my 10K congratulations, (and the 2lb loss) truly fantastic.

Aud x

Hi audrich,
    Thank you.
    But I don’t think that I have actually lost anything, just not put on any!

Hi FF.. Perhaps we should share any fantastic 500 calorie food ideas, if and when we happen to stumnble across one.. but maybe that is supposed to be on another part of the forum! Sparkling mineral water with a squeeze of fresh lime has been the answer for me on those days when the fast seems a long one.

I like the idea of my Mince Pie diet, MountainMyst, (two on fast days and five a day for the rest of the week) but I’m not sure that’s going to win any healthy eating awards… or get me a book deal!

I’m sure the seasons do make a difference to our eating habits – much easier to enjoy salad in the sunshine – and the long, dark evenings here in the UK make us want to hibernate and eat hearty food (casseroles with lashings of mash or treacle pudding and custard..)

I guess we all get our down days or the fast days which don’t quite go to plan. But Annette, I think you should blame your 10k on your difficulties in fasting this week! Have you fasted the day after the run? If you’ve covered a fair few miles in training and in the race, I bet your body is asking for a bit more cherishing – and calories – right now..

For Symba and you non-veggie fans, are stir frys any better? There seems to be quite a good range in the supermarkets these days and if you are anything like me, and want to keep cooking to a minimum on fast days, it’s handy to open a bag and cook something up very quickly. My teens aren’t good with veg, but stir fries seem more acceptable – lighter, colourful (less green?!) easier to eat? Nice with a touch of soy sauce..

I tried quorn chicken pieces for the first time in a chinese stir fry recently. Marinaded it in light and dark soy sauce and a touch of sherry and then cooked it with garlic, spring onion, fresh ginger, sprinkle of chilli pieces and some hoisin sauce. Served with brown basmati rice (non fast day) and vegetable chow mein – but you could eat it with just stir fry veg and no carbs. Surprised how good it was. Fewer calories than chicken. Ready to go without chopping up!

You keep up the svelteness Annette. It’s odd when people seem threatened by change – as your looking-up-and-down colleague appear to be. I’m amazed your friends at work aren’t signing you up as their fitness guru, given your success with weight loss and running.. Well, their loss is our gain on the forum!

That’s interesting. I hadn’t thought of the effects post 10K run. I did eat a roast that evening and felt full when I went to bed. I was fine this am(usually miss breakfast on a fast day). But I have struggled since lunch, especially when I got home for work. Cooked for my chaps(not food I like).

I was wondering about stir fry too.Good idea I will have to investigate and try your recipe, it sounds lovely.

I think that work colleagues just assume that it is the running that is making me lose weight, but I would have to run a heck of a long way to lose the weight and inches that I have from the 5:2.There are several runners at work who have always been very supportive of my attempts(they are much fitter and faster)who are slim. There is no doubt that I can run further and better without the weight.

Change is often threatening. I am not keen myself!

Hello, Fast Friends! I must say, I LOVE all these emails flooding my inbox. It keeps me motivated!!

Last week was a rough week for me. After straining my back working out & it was that time of the month…ugh…I only managed 1 fast day. As a result (plus the meds I was on for my back) I was up 4 lbs!! Have mercy!!! I weighed the next day and was down 3 lbs, but that’s still a plus one for the week. Yikes. Which puts me back at 10 pounds to goal weight. Grrr.

This week I’m off all meds & my back is much better. Plus after a complete physical & x-rays with my doctor I’m completely healthy. He was astounded at how low my cholesterol is plus all the other tests he did. Always good to hear!!! I’m experimenting with 4:3 this week. I fasted Saturday and today (Monday) and will again Wednesday. Hopefully that blasted pound will be gone for my Friday weigh in.

Since we’re talking food….. I’m a vegetarian so y’all might not like what I eat on my fast days!! I stay away from carbs, because that’s my trouble area. I eat grape tomatoes, strawberries, kiwi, cheese, almonds and sometimes a broth-based vegetable soup. Or chili, full of black and pinto beans. And like any good Southern girl, lots of iced tea with lemon. Unlike most Southerners, I don’t like sweet tea. Just unsweetened with copious amounts of lemon. Or Perrier with tons of lime.

Despite the weight gain for the week, yesterday I had trouble finding anything to wear to church. Everything is too big!!! And I received a plethora of compliments at church about how “skinny” I am. Even from people who felt awkward telling me!! I assured them I loved hearing it!!

Thanks Multi tasker!
    The stir fry recipe sounds really nice, with chicken for us, husband says he will give it a go without rice on a fast day. We have started having them a few times recently but with rice. Yours sounds my sort of thing.

Hi Annette,
    I don’t mind fish and prawns but hubby doesn’t, I must get the cook books out. I only really want to cook the same as its easier.

And Mommabear,
    Glad to hear that your back is much better, it’s not good when people are unwell and can’t keep to the plan. Good luck to you this week.

And every one else.

Ok fast friends, here is the recipe for the stir fry in case you prefer following actual measurements. Please note though that Ive never worked out the calories for it!

Can use chicken breasts or skinless boneless thigh fillets – or quorn chicken pieces.

Marinade:
    ground black pepper
    1 tsp sugar (I never bother with this!)
    2-3 tsp light soy sauce
    1-2 tsp dark soy
    1 tablespoon rice wine or dry sherry (can use medium sherry too but omit sugar if you were tempted to add it in)
    2-3 tsp cornflour (cornstarch)

1-2 garlic cloves
    spring onions (2 or more) cut into short sections
    inch fresh ginger, grated
    4-6 dried red chillies (seeded, soaked and chopped) or sprinkling of crushed chilli pieces from jar (works fine) to taste
    2 tablespoons of hoisin sauce (can also use yellow bean but I think hoisin works better)
    1/4 pint chicken or vegetable stock
    veg oil for frying

Method: chop chicken into bite sized pieces. Or open packet of quorn pieces!Put in bowl with marinade ingredients and leave in fridge for half an hour or longer.

Heat oil in pan or wok. Add ginger, spring onions, garlic and chillis and stir fry for a minute (make sure garlic doesnt burn) and then add chicken or quorn pieces. Stir fry for 2-5 minutes until chicken/quorn lightly golden on outside. Add hoisin or yellow bean sauce. Add stock, cover with lid and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring once or twice during cooking.

Serve with stir fry vegetables, pak choi etc for a low calorie meal – or add a serving of rice (brown basmati the healthiest option) or vegetable chow mein if you want a more substantial meal.

Hope you enjoy the result!

Thanks for the recipe reluctant multitasker.

Hi mommabear Sorry to hear that you have had a miserable time, but how fantastic that you cannot find anything to wear to church! Bask in all those compliments and forget about that lb…it will go.

symba7 I will let you know if I find anything that might suit in the recipe department.

I always try to cook dinner according to an International Football Association England opponent –
    Pichelsteiner stew for tea!
    Barolo wine for slurps – what a confused international incidient.
    Hey, went to a meeting to help me get on to a different IT job ladder and ended up having a semi health MOT.
    My body is 15 years younger than my real age 🙂
    Somehow I am supposed to weigh 11st 8lb – 6ft – I would blow away – so, I take the first compliment with a pinch of salt – that would blow away with my supposed ballerina desired weight (I’m a bloke BTW).
    Frikin nonsensical health opinions/facts!!!!!

Snedger very amusing! I am guessing that the weight/height figures are the result of BMI calculation?

So do you have a waist that it is just under half your height?

The weigh in was on a Tanita scale – results possibly gathered at Houston Space Center – or more probably Worthing Guildbourne Centre – adur and worthing wellbeing can help ‘yer – with all sorts of health/lifestyle paths – lovely people!
    Height=72″ Waist=35″

Sorry to be flippant about feed day food – but to be perfectly glib, total fast days lead to sloppy feed day fun! And pure fasts lead to quicker transgression recovery.
    I got an email today telling me that the bike I ordered two months ago is coming – who’s want a new bike just as the temperature outside is officially -1 celsius? Pedal faster I suppose.

Hello Fast Friends,

Where are you all?
    Are you busy at work, 10k running, taking the dogs for a walk or going to the gym?
    Hope you are all doing good…..

Just come back from swimming, had breakfast and enjoying a cuppa…….feeling quite trim today ..sometimes I feel fat! So that’s good. Hoping scales are kind tomorrow.

Good Luck to you all……

Doing some charity voluntary work in an office – first almost proper day of work since May.
    Means that I’ll probably not do my 12 miles of treadmill desk walking.
    8 days ago I was the heaviest I’ve been this year and today was the lightest for about 20 years.
    So, upped exercise and stricter fasting has at last busted my plateau.

Well done Snedger! Glad you busted the plateau, and you are at your lightest for 20 years.

I also bought new clothes today, they are the smallest in 20 years.

So we match up………congratulations to both of us…….

Hi, glad to hear all the good stuff. mommabear, glad your back is better.

had a couple of days of computer problems. hopefully they are fixed. good fasting all. Phyllis

Hello Everyone,
    It has been a pants week both at home and at work.I am fed-up with grey chilly days and long to be warm in the sun….

Tuesday was a fast day and it went OK, could have done better.Today started OK but before I knew it as the day deteriorated so I found chocolates or biscuits in my hand before they were rapidly consumed!

But although I thought that they would make me feel better…they didn’t. I felt a bit cross with myself as I thought “well you’ve blown it anyway, why not keep eating?”.

I have just made a huge Cauliflower cheese for my chaps(yuck)and will just see where I am in the hunger stakes tonight. I have not been sleeping very well lately so hunger when I am already grumpy is not a winning combination.

I have just a chuckle to myself as I have noted on the calender that I should(at a lb a week loss) reach 10 stone this weekend.That is clearly not going to happen (was 10st 2lb). This really is a marathon and not a sprint. I hope that you Fast Friends are doing much better than Me.

Hi Annette, ooh don’t beat yourself up! You’ve done amazingly well so far and we all have the odd lapse – and no wonder you are hungry with all that running and not sleeping well.

You are only 2lb adrift from your plan and we all know that life is just not that predictable. I am sure you’ll get there – maybe not this weeek, but soon.

Tomorrow’s another day – hope you feel a bit brighter then 🙂

Cath x

symba7,
    Maybe we can swap some outfits then?

Annette52,
    Must be quite an anticlimax not to have a very positive result after the culmination of all your training – but you’ve built such a solid foundation, you’re going to succeed even more than you already have – it is inevitable, just keep up the good effort.
    If you can’t sleep, try watching the Ashes tonight (Australia vs England cricket for American friends and those that couldn’t give a square leg for sport).
    I tried to watch it last night and had at least one lovely dream where the cricket commentary permeated my subconscious. To be clear the dream involved me playing cricket, nothing racy.

Still not finished the pichelsteiner stew, can hardly wait for two day old food.

I’m sure bad days and good days are all part of the experience – just as sometimes you seem to be able to run without too much effort and on other days it feels a hard slog from the first stride.

I found the fast days last week quite straightforward but this week has been more of a struggle. I’m doing better eating just one meal earlye evening – as at least that can be reasonably substantial! – but even so I do get a craving for the odd piece of chocolate or a tortilla chip.

Must be hard cooking for others on a difficult fast day Annette – maybe you should make them cook their own supper (even if it is the odd ready meal!)

Maybe all your training means that your body is signalling very strongly that it would like more calories? But to be 2lbs away from your target sounds excellent and very attainable, given what you’ve achieved so far. A good Christmas present to yourself!

Hope you sleep better tonight. As snedger says, Ashes cricket on overnight (radio 5 live sports extra if you dont have sky..) Murmur of voices might even send you to sleep..?!

I wonder if it is harder to lose weight as you get nearer your target? Does the rate slow down?

Do any of you find you crave food you didnt expect to miss? For some reason, I often long for a piece of toast at the moment – brown with marmalade or white with marmite (sorry all non-Brits who may not have tried it..) And for some really strange reason, Im longing to have a fish-finger in brown bread sandwich.. have no idea why! Meanwhile, I havent eaten a single mince-pie, even though I made a batch at the weekend.. Strange but true..

Anyway Ive made my first rather frivolous weight target – to be lighter than my (male and admittedly very skinny) trainer at the gym…

Here’s to encouraging and happy weekends for all!

Hi all,
    No weight loss for me this week, 3 lb to go,
    Hubby got his pound this week, 2 lb to go.

We tried really hard this week, three extra walks and the swimming and watched what we was eating. Like Annette for me 3 lb to my goal weight so the plateau has started! A bit of a disappointment for me.

Sorry to hear Annette’s not had so good week but again we are nearly there. It must be very difficult for anybody who live with people who are not doing the 5.2 and having a lot of naughty things about. We are lucky as I just don’t buy it and it won’t hurt Grandchildren not to have it as well ( they could do with some weight off!)

Well plod on onwards and forwards to the next week…….hopefully to loose.

Congratulations to any friends who loose this week. We will get there next week Annette….

Morning All,
    Thanks for the support and kind words. There have been several early nights and I took myself to the cinema after work yesterday, the see The Butler-very moving.

My weight is exactly the same as are the measurements….except one.My waist is now 1 whole inch less!!!!!!!

I have no problems cooking on a Fast Day for the boys because I always cook things that I really don’t like. I was very keen to have a go at Jamie Olivers’ Cauliflower with Broccoli cheese sauce all topped with blitzed Chiabatta and almonds…in the oven for an hour. Boys loved it and a portion over for them with the Sunday Roast.I dare not have a mince pie in the house though!

I am still 5 lb(4 weeks left) from the 28 lb goal, but I would rather have a few more inches off the waist rather than lose those lbs.

I have always found that when I have a plateau on the weight…I am losing inches somewhere.

Good Luck Fast Friends. Four weeks to go……

Hi All,

Welcome from a crisp, sunny beautiful Scotland. When I last posted the scales were showing 6lbs more after 10 days off-plan for birthday meals and less exercise. Things have been going really well since Monday, have done 4:3 and been very disciplined and in a good headspace too after lots of walks and workouts. The net result is I have lost that 6lbs and am back to exactly the weight when I last weighed in Annette on 9th Nov for the challenge. So I’m posting no weightloss/gain and my measurements are the same. Hopefully I can have another good week and be able to record a loss next Saturday. Will definitely be trying for that. All the best fast friends – success all 🙂

Well done Time4change.

I carried a 5 kg bag of rice home from the shops yesterday and found it really hard work to carry in one arm.Then I realized that the weight that I have lost to date equates to two of those bags of rice!

Hi annette52. Same here! At step class on Friday we had to do an exercise with a 5Kg weight plate. As I picked it up it felt really heavy-can’t believe I’ve lost 2 of those since July!

Wow! 10Kgs since July!!!! Amazing amount of loss. How much more to go?

That depends on how low I can be bothered to go! I’m now bang on 70kgs and could probably lose another 10 but I probably won’t. We’ll see how it goes. I’d be happy with another 5 then re-evaluate. How close are you to your target? (You might have said before on another thread, so sorry if I missed it)

My start weight in January was 74Kg and I am now 64Kg.According to some BMI scales I should be aiming for 60Kg which I think might be a bit scrawny.So my guide is the new idea about your waist measurement being less than half of your height….which means I have another 3 inches of waist to lose.

I had great hopes to reach 62Kg at Christmas….

Whatever number I am in either inches or lbs, there is far less of me than last
    year!

Hello
    Just sitting in the pub after my first walk with the LDWA (Sussex chapter), 16 miles, lovely cold Peroni slurp, slurp, but I digress.
    The NASA scales told me that my ideal weight is 11st 8lb, I’m 12st 12lb on a best day – said in front of my 23 year old son that for my height I couldn’t possibly be that weight, he then explained that he hasn’t got to 11st 8lb yet (same height as me).
    I’m not going to worry anymore – my weight has stabilised for a physiological reason – that excuse sounds good to me, so I’m sticking to it – as well as 4:3 – if the weight drops of anymore, then good, otherwise….

Well done annette,think I’d be happy at 64kg. I think I was probably that when I got married 40 years ago! Must try on my wedding dress again sometime.

Thanks sonunda, but I am short(5 ft 1).

Viewing 50 posts - 301 through 350 (of 3,800 total)

You must be logged in to reply.