I never thought I would say this,

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Soul Personal stories
I never thought I would say this,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Lizamor 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• but I LOVE this lifestyle! OK, haven’t finished my second week yet,
    but 4 fast days have passed, and I feel fantastic!!

First two fast days gave me migraine, but at the same time something really strange happened. For as long as I can remember I have had a sense of unease.
    A kind of constant worrying that I could never identify the cause of. During my second fast day I felt so calm!

The migraines left, but the calm has persisted, I have lots of energy, and I feel like I can go on without food for ever… (Which I won’t since weekend is coming up and I love chocolate 😉 )

On top of it all I just ran 5 km! I can’t wait to continue this journey, what a start! Happy Valentines to all of you brave fasters 🙂

Good for you Lizamor!!! That’s brilliant. I remember getting some kind of ‘rush’ type feeling early on. I guess it becomes normal pretty quickly because I haven’t really noticed it for ages but I am a much more positive and consistant person (mood-wise) on 5:2. So many lovely side effects 😉

Hi Lizamor and well done on your four fasts 🙂

and congrats on your 5k!!!!! wow!!!!!!!!

way to go now 🙂

Thank you so much 🙂 Fast day #6 now, and my spirit has been up and down..
    But still intend to keep it up. Ran 5km again yesterday 🙂

My weight dropped slightly after the first week, but now I weigh more (77,6 kg) than when I began (77,2). I keep a close check on my calorie intake every day, so I hope it is just my body being confused and holding on to every gram of fat like a dear old friend… 😉

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.