I am a secret non-eater

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Strawberriesandcream 5 days, 1 hour ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• I never told anyone, not even my family. At work they know I practically always skip lunch, but they do not know that I skipped breakfast as well, and will also skip dinner. At home they notice that I sometimes skip breakfast, but they have no idea that I do not binge for lunch. Maybe if I were overweight, I would come out, and they might support me. But I am not. Would they support me if I would say that frugality appeals to me? If I would say that I would like to be skinnier? Healthier?
    I am afraid to deal with the resistance supported by the 3-meals-a-day-norm.

I am not a medical professional but I feel concerned for you if you do not want to eat at all. Is there someone you could talk to who could help you find support? If you just want to fast for health following 5:2 or 6:1 I am sure your friends and family would understand if you shared the potential benefits with them?

mrs-minimalist – well done for sharing your situation and asking for advice.
    I share cornish-jane’s concern and suggest you have a chat with your GP simply to ensure that you are maintaining your health. It’s important that you get the full range of minerals, vitamins & important food groups for your normal bodily functioning.
    All the best and I look forward to hearing how you get on.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.