How to use the forums

This topic contains -3 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  toxatyt 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Hi! We’ve just made a page to help you navigate the forums here:
    How to use The Fast Diet forums

Let us know if there are any typos or things we’ve missed or if something is unclear.

Thanks. 🙂

Perhaps, just to spell it out, I’ll mention that there’s a link to take you to this new ‘How to use the forums’ page if you click on the blue word ‘forum’ at the top-right of every page (under the red heading ‘Welcome to 5:2 Intermittent Fasting’) – a drop-down menu appears, where you can choose the appropriate option.
    All the blue links up there contain some good options and information which, I suspect, are often overlooked.
    Especially, perhaps, check out the faq: frequently asked questions.

Hi everyone, I’m a newbie there. Hopefully share and get much useful knowledge from you all.

Hi,
    I am just starting to read up about the diet and what it involves.
    I am interested in building in exercise but I have no equipment (i.e. exercise bike or treadmill). I am not fit enough to run so just wondered what I will be able to do from home.

Hi, I’m new here and I can’t seem to find a way to search the forms. Are you only able to browse manually, or can you perform a search of all sections of the forum at once?

ohh,sheesh

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.