Hormesis

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Carolee 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• I’ve been on the 5:2 for six months now. After a bit of juggling the weight loss has been good and we have managed to keep up the recipes. I have become more flexible with food and mix and match the different recipes from the book. Occasionally we may have the commercially prepared frozen lean meals, the calorie count is about right. I have checked out other meals on the net and want to try some of these too.

The concept of hormesis I find very interesting. What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. Sounds dramatic but in
    small ways I have found this belief has become part
    of my life not just with fasting. Generally I now make more of an effort with activities, gym classes, getting along with people, I suppose just trying a bit harder with life in general. I’ve even taken up some online study. All rather exciting.

Hi Carolee, check out the M&S range of ready meals if you are over here in ENGLAND. Mimi does mention several other brands of ready meals in the book but remember some research does say that the calorie count in these is only an average.
    Good luck with your life.

Thanks for that, I’m Australian, but will have a local search and be mindful of the averaging of calorie content.
    Onward and upward – Cheers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.