High BS after 8 days on the program

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Medical conditions and fasting
High BS after 8 days on the program

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  emVee 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• I am a bit bemused, never had any issue with blood sugars and i had been tested very recently before i started 5:2 which also showed no problems. This week i went for a routine test and my BS was extremely high. Test was taken about 10am after a fast day and i had fasted that morning also, reading was so high they had to contact doctor to see if they could go ahead with the sugar drink. I had the sugar drink and waiting the two hours so they could retest my sugars but the nurse had lost track of time and let me wait longer than the prescribed 2 hours, which meant she couldn’t proceed with the test! So i go eat a salad because i am starving, then 15 mins later i start to shake uncontrollably and my skin is tingling, turns i am experiencing hypoglycemia, this has never happened to me before and it frightened me.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply.