Here I go

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  VibeRadiant 9 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• well after hearing numerous people at work rave about this I thought I would give it a go. I have decided to fast Monday and Wednesday starting April 27th. I have 30 kg to lose. Starting weight 109kg. Want to feel well again.

Hi I’ve just started too. I need to lose at least seven stones but given my success and subsequent failure at losing stones and keeping them off I’ll be happy if I even lose one! I can’t exercise apart from strolling with my dogs because of arthritis and fibromyalgia so it has to be down to calorie counting. I’m not weighing myself – relying on monthly check ins with the nurse at the local surgery. I like the idea of fasting and being in control again. I lost my appetite a few years ago when I got ill and hate the thought of food so cooking and experimenting with recipes doesn’t appeal. I’ve persuaded my husband to fast with me on a Sunday to see if it reduces his cholesterol. Well as long as he doesn’t stuff his face in front of me I’ll be happy lol.
    Good luck, Kate xx

Good luck Kate!!

Good luck to both of you!
    Think of this more as a way of eating rather than a diet. Keep to your 500 calories on fast days and enjoy your food. Water, teas and coffees are your friends so drink up!
    And on non fast days, eat what you like while keeping to your total daily energy expenditure (TDEE) amount.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.