Happy holidays all!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  fastinginberlin 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Just wanted to wish happy Christmas or whatever holiday you celebrate at this time, to everyone. This last four months has been great and although my weight loss has stalled, will continue now I have my new routine tried and tested. All the support yo get on here is one of the main reasons I have stuck with it when it’s been difficult. Happy fasting.

Happy Christmas Holiday to you Toms Mantis, and Everybody,

These last 5 months have been great with all encouragement and support from everybody on the forum, it helps with the ups and downs and helping with all the positive feed back.

We will all be back in January with new goals, get the Christmas weight off and move forward again, to slimmer people.

Again Happy Fasting…..

Happy Holidays to you, toms mantis and symba7. My scale seems to be stuck as well, toms, but I’m convinced we’re on the right path.

A friend posted on her Facebook the other day: “In 2013 I wanted to lose 10kg. Now I only have 13kg to go.” In the past years I would have shared the sentiment, but not this year! I’m sure most of us here weigh less than we did last Christmas; 5:2 and the great support here made it possible.

Thanks to all and Merry Christmas 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.