Halving recipes for two or more

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Food Meal plans and meals
Halving recipes for two or more

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fasting_me 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Last week I was having a different fasting day to my husband and tried to halve the ‘Leeks and Lemon Prawns’ recipe for supper.  A normal fast day supper satisfies my hunger but this didn’t look enough halved and certainly left me feeling more empty and hungry than normal.  Has anyone else had a similar problem?  If I had made the full quantity and divided it between myself and my husband I don’t think it would have been enough for either of us.  I often want to try the recipes for more than one but guess they might be better as healthy feasting day suppers……  Finding the Diet fantastic otherwise, we both love it.

Jane x

Which cookbook are you using, Jane?
    When we began, we used the FAST Diet book with its 10 recipes. Now I have been adapting favorite recipes and inventing new ones, all within the guidelines of high protein, low fat, low carb, and <300 calories. I have lots and love to share.
    Fast meals shouldn’t leave you feeling hungry. Sounds like a flaw in the recipe.
    Glad you both love it. We do too.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.