Getting Back My College Body

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Soul Personal stories
Getting Back My College Body

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  iamjustherecuzbenedict 10 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• I’m on Day 1 and I weighed myself at 120kg (17.57 stone) to start. I even bought a digital bathroom scale for precision. LOL. Today is the 5th day of May and as of the mo I am 31 years old. Sorry, I am just writing this to keep track of my progress. I am aiming for 134 pounds, but between 119 and 149 is okay! 🙂 Wish me luck. I wish you good fortune on your own endeavors as well. – Nancy

Good luck Nancy

I am only on week 2 now so still a newbie and it’s going ok so far.

I’ve never dieted before, thought about it and done something for a few days then before I know it, I am reaching for crisps (they are my downfall) but this time, with this plan I feel I can do it as you’re not counting and weighing every single thing that passes your lips (I know that you don’t on other diets but that’s what it has felt like!)

I have found that they are a great bunch of people on here who will post their stories and help with any questions.

Jen
    x

Good luck to you too, Jen!

By the by, I lost 2 pounds after my first fast day. I’m excited!

That’s great!

They do say that weight goes up and down during the day and you’re mostly losing water so don’t be disheartened if it doesn’t go down anymore this week (not that I am an expert or anything

The thing with someone wanting to lose as much weight as we do, it’s likely to be bigger amounts at first but it keeps our motivation up 🙂

jen
    x

That’s true. It’s pretty exciting though. ehehehe

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.