Get off me

This topic contains 60 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  symba7 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 51 through 61 (of 61 total)

• Hey FK, I don’t think there exist people that don’t respond to exercise at all 😉 I’m not saying you should be able to do 50 pushups within the first few days! When I was recovering from my injury (bad major concussion from a kick in the head & then smashing my head on the floor when I went down) I just did pushups with my knees on the floor instead of my toes. I’m still only doing 10 pushups on my toes, but I know that’ll improve slowly.
    And especially when you’re fasting, making muscles work a bit will cause them to eat at the fat around it (there’s some great medical explanation for it but I just happily imagine my muscles having tiny jaws). So it may actually work for your moobs…

Then again, don’t let me tell you what to do, after all I’m an athlete so I’m way more into exercise and performance than some other people!

I got tired just reading that 😉

Okay well go and take a nap then, lazy git x)

Now you’re talking.

Haha, like your style FK. I’m sure you’ll be pleased to hear that after my fast day, yesterday with morning exercise, after work kitesurf I had a nice pink snapper washed down with a bottle of Taylor’s Shiraz and watched a James Bond movie with the wife. Fell asleep of course, but a quality, well rounded day…

@westozzybloke
    “watched a James Bond movie with the wife. ”

What would James Bond do?

Today’s modern James Bond would not be the James Bond of yesteryear.

Today’s James Bond would fast and be fast.

âž°

Haha, he rarely eats, 2 and 5 for sure. We watched Die another day with pierce brosnan. Quite an old one. What cracked us up was the outrageous and sustained double entendres… I really didn’t remember early bond being such a flirt. Dum me,

Hi FastKiwi, other Kiwis and our neighbours from across the ditch.
    I see some of you are worried about moobs, well let me tell you, we women of a certain age have problems with similar parts heading south. I remembered an exercise I was once told would strengthen my pecs and make my boobs perkier. Mind you, this was when I was 16, but part of it still holds true today; forget the perky bit, the rest is workingfor me. Anyway, you guys with moobs can do this without getting tired.

Stand sideways in front of a mirror so that you can see those muscles working. Arms out in front, bent at the elbow so that your right hand grasps your left arm a few inches away from your elbow, and vice versa with the other arm. Now watch your pecs as you push your hands towards your elbows. Then watch your love handles (you DO have love handles, don’t you?) as you reverse the movement and pull your hands towards your wrists.
    You’ll know you’re doing it right when those pecs rise and fall as do the love handles. Do the full movement, say 10 times, every morning before your shower and soon you’ll be trimmer with hardly any effort.

Oh gosh Lorel – that takes me back! While doing that we would say “I must. I must. Improve my bust” Happy days 🙂

Oh this was a great and fun forum! It seems to have ended. I hope all of you are well and happy!

Testing

Viewing 11 posts - 51 through 61 (of 61 total)

You must be logged in to reply.