Focus on tomorrow's great feelings

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Mind Mindfulness
Focus on tomorrow's great feelings

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  gguarino 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• I’ve been practicing the 5-2 plan for a year and a half. I find it easy and interesting how great I feel about it. The most important thing I’ve found is that the day after the fast I FEEL FANTASTIC! I really do. My day starts off light and fresh and wholesome. I do not feel hungry nor do I feel deprived. I feel absolutely great. Then I eat something… and that old bloated feeling begins to creep back into my life. I’m just eating because I think I should, not because I have to.

I don’t binge but I do feel that I am allowed to eat whatever I want to eat on my eating days, which is why I’ve continued for a year and a half. I released about 20 pounds, but more importantly I feel in control and ready to do my fast again and again.

When I focus on how great I feel on the day after I fast, everything feels better, and I want that feeling again and again.

No books or apps required. G

Its inspiring to hear what you have said . I too seem to eat just for the sake of it and at those times its the wrong food.I see you have taken to the 5-2 plan . I like the positive note of focussing on the feeling great and I hope that I will be writing likewise in the next few weeks.Thank you

I think you will find that the day after the fast feels great. You feel successful, healthier, lighter and comfortable. Really connect with this feeling and remember it. You will begin to look forward to the feeling which will get you the results you are after.

Focus on the feeling good, forget focusing on what you are or aren’t putting into your mouth. Create for yourself a new relationship with food.

G

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.