First day

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  antigini 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Feeling very positive ,started on a good day,feel quite motivated,had a coffee morning at my house and have had no cake !! Had Nat fat free yog & blueberries for breakfast ,hubby had the scrambled eggs & salmon , so far so good .Im a big believer in letting your body guide the way but it does lead me astray sometimes lol

You’re right about bodies leading us astray Icecreamdogpark (interesting name!) so welcome to the forum.
    Sounds as if your are on the right track so far and in the right frame of mind.
    Have you read the book?
    Just stick to 500 cals on two days per week then eat what you normally would on five days. They are NOT feast days but normal days so just watch your portion size.
    I didn’t count calories, and now only do on fast days as my weight and allowance has dropped. After a few weeks I noticed I didn’t want to eat the size of portions I usually did on normal days – so my body was leading me there.
    Keep checking the forum you will find lots of advise and support.
    Good luck 🙂

hi and welcome Icecreamparkdog 🙂

already good advice given so good luck and keep us posted 🙂

Thank you ladies ,yes I’ve just read the book.yes I’m sure your stomach must shrink a little ? And hence portion of eat starts to reduce over time ? Just been out for a long walk ,I work as a childminder so although I can keep busy they are eating, snacking & of course leaving food

Very encouraging ladies started last year…fell ill so restarting …first fast day yesterday I had to go from 6pm-6pm and I managed that quite well does anyone else do this? I hope this is ok as I believe I can keep this going

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.