feel more alert

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  DesmondDAr 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hi there I’m on my second week and this is my fourth fast day. The first day was a bit dodgy but since then I’ve felt great on my fast days. I feel more alert, my mood is great, and I’m not tempted by the fried chicken that was catered to our office today. I haven’t weighed in but I’m hoping to loose 15-20lbs. Wish me luck, I want to loose the wieght on this plan because I actually like it.

Still alert?

Yes! Definitely more alert. I am working towards my driving test at the moment and I tested doing a fast day on a lesson and noticed much more concentration, mindfulness, feeling clearer headed…hard to describe but definitely doing the fast on my test day. Already passed my mock test on a fast day.

There is no doubt in my mind that a fast switches on more of your brain power and that is a very good thing. If only more people did this diet there might be more careful drivers on the road? Perhaps. One can only hope.

My dad’s type 1 diabetic so he could never do it but those who can, should.

Wow, feel so much more switched on! The first week is always the hardest but it’s the diet I’ve come back to for the third time, this time it’s the last and only diet I’ll ever do.

I regret, that I can help nothing. I hope, you will find the correct decision. Do not despair.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.