Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,982 replies, has 403 voices, and was last updated by  Brads27 16 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 4,501 through 4,550 (of 35,469 total)

• Hi Ginette

In the end I had a panini (230cal) 2 light cheese triangle, 50 cal, 1 tomato, 20 cal and 1 orange, 50cal. Add on the 2 biscuits at 55cal each = 460 and the small amount of milk in the coffee it still comes in over 500 but not by too much…. they say don’t sweat the small stuff so I’m not LOL

Know waht you mean about retaining water. My feet and legs swell up like balloons sometimes, but thankfully seems to be getting less since I lost a bit of weight…. although it might have been because it’s been cold. 🙂

I’m also keeping my fingers crossed that we all lose something. I’ve tried not to weigh myself through the week, and managed not to this week so it’s going to be a total unknown when I climb on the scales tomorrow.

Think I’m going to have to eat more fruit. Either that or buy some laxatives! I love oranges but they don’t really seem to do the trick for me.

Hi everyone, fd tofay! Tried the fruit idea with dried fruit as i brought it out and about and it looked tge most appetising! Suprisingly filling! My online shop arrived yoday and i jabe stocked up on all forms of fruit!!!

Weigh day today, 4lb loss! Need to lose 5lbs more and that will be my firsr stone of baby weight gone!!! Very pleased 😀

Good luck everyone!!!

Sorry about typos….typing in betwwen burping baby!! 😀 Now hoping to get some sleep….i co-sleep so he usually goes off ok with a mummy cuddle. Its so muggy! But it did rain and i think a thunderstorm is on its way which will be baby Remy’s first one ever!!!

Morning

Well 3lb off for me this week pleased with that as now got rid of the 10lb holiday gain next 3 weeks gunna be a bonus.

I will pack all mums nibbles to take with her want my fridge empty.

Hope the scales are kind to you all. Off to work now.

Lynda x

Morning all

Quick post bad wifi for some reason this morning perhaps the bad weather?

Anyhow 3 lb loss for me also….

I am now 13 lbs off my target of healthy bmi!

Good look to all my other FBD friends

Audrey

Good morning friends hope all is well with you and yours.

A damp one here this morning. At least doing the garden good.

Well done Aud and Lynda on your 3lbs loses. Yay Yay. Xx

Pleased to say I have lost 2lbs. So glad I have kick started again with the FBD.

Good luck Gine .. Sym… Coffee. and all Xx

Off to early start …Look in later. Xx

Brit lovelies …

Success cannot be permanent
    As well as failure is never final,
    So never stop trying,
    Never give up and always seek for your goals!

Hi All,

Bad weather this morning…lots and lots of rain

Hubbys back gone… So all fun here.. Looking for a back clicker he is a great believer in them .. I wouldn’t dare.

Still I can’t pull the caravan.. Hope he is soon a bit better.

Well done on the great big losses you have …everybody has done very well..

I have lost 1 lb ..so bottom of list..pork pie?? But I am OK I am on a downward trend.

Hubby has now got an appointment.. Fingers crossed.

Speak later if I can ( sorry cant answer individual)

Jean x

Hi All

Well I got on the scales 4 times, three times I had lost 1lb once I had lost 2lbs. So I’ll go with the one. As I had lost nearly a pound a half midweek this was a little disappointing. Still I shall accept 1 and hope it shows on the scales next week.

Hi Coffee

Yes you it took over two weeks of this as my first meal of the day to take effect. From having to use laxatives I haven’t had and problems this week. I normally eat two largish oranges and a small bowl of strawberries. Sometimes the odd kiwi or Apple thrown in. I have melon waiting but not ripe enough yet.

Don’t eat anything else as your first meal just fruit. I can’t be bothered with preparing a fruit salad but this would do as well. Apples make me hungry so I don’t eat as many of them. I know they are meant to be good and the skin especially is packed with fibre.

I am sure my choice of fruit will change through the year but there are lots of nice juicy oranges around now.

Meli

Fantastic loss, well done, you are certainly on your what down. Watch the dried fruit though as it is packed full of sugar and not the same amount of fibre. Fresh fruit is best. I hope Remy doesn’t mind the storm, it is only a little cooler here, still the top end od 22 though. Not sure if it rained overnight here.

Hi Lynda

Well done, what a great loss especially with all that temptation around. Let’s hope your Mum takes that with her. It’s difficult at times with other people around to stay on target.

Hi Audrey

Brilliant loss well done, it shows that you have worked hard. You can relax a bit today….not too much though. Hope the rain doesn’t bother you too much. Just look in when you can, as you know you are always welcome. I hope the weather breaks soon.

Hi Hemmy

Well done, great loss, seems like it is working well for all of us. The gardening probably helped as well. Your saying today is so true.

Hi Jean

Well done a pound is still going on the right direction, yes I was a little disappointed as I had a better week than last week food wise. I know from the past though that this doesn’t sonetimes equate to loss on the scales, the same about a bad week, I have had really Good losses on these weeks when I felt sure to gain. I can only think that it is the water fluctuation, my ankles are still swollen but knees don’t aches, probably due to the sea kelp that I am taking daily.

Hopefully the rain won’t stay long and all of the gardens and crops need it, let’s hope that it is swiftly followed by the sun.

I hope that hubby soon gets better, I have a brilliant osteopath that I have used in the past, I wouldn’t hesitate to go back to him if I needed him.

Well we are all doing well, losing something is what counts. We all need to be pleased with ourselves. Jean you and I might to better next week. Just Coffee to come now of the fast beach people.

Good luck to all others not posting.

Ginette…

You are in the 1 lb club… Hope more off next week for both of us.

Pork pie did the damage for me but all the other days I did well.

As long as we are going down we are OK 😀

The others have done really well..a few pounds on the go.

Jean X

Hi Gine and Sym we are all going the right way. So glad we started this FBD. It does seem to have got us losing weekly again.

Sym … I do hope hubby gets some joy with his back problem. What a worry for you regarding the driving.

Hopefully things will improve and you can continue to have a restful time.

This last week I did include a big glass of warm water with lemon first thing. It supposed to be really good for you.

Raining here … taking Mum back then just chilling reading as I have done what I really was trying to avoid .. lots of lifting pots around in the garden. Feel tired. Also tired mentally May being Andrews 4th anniversary it still effects me very much. Xx

Hi Jean

Yes hopefully more off next week for both of us.

Hi Hemmy

Yes that is what I think about the weight. At least it is going down and we are losing every week.

Anniversaries are always sad. Make it in a nice day with a meal out of something to mark the occasion.

Strange as before I left home I was looking up water, seems warm is best. I always find lemon too bitter though. I used to have very weak squash, so almost clear, a pint of that goes down well.

At the moment. In the garage waiting for an airbag replacement. Had too hot chocolates, both too sweet but on different buttons and a cappuccino, may have a tea next if car is going to be much longer. Cups are about a third of the size of my cups at home.

Free airbag replacement as it had recall.

Hei everyone! 🙂 Are you living in London?
    I am currently doing a nutrition research project as my Masters dissertation at the University of Roehampton in London. I am looking at the effects of the 5:2 diet on the regulation of a gut hormone, and looking to prove that the 5:2 diet can be an intervention that can help people with their health 🙂 If you live in, or near London and you are undergoing the 5:2 diet, I would be really happy if you could help me with my research! Your help will contribute to an important research cause. You will need to attend the laboratory on 2 occasions and have a simple finger prick blood test and rate your feelings of hunger. If you are interested or need more information please contact me by inbox or e-mail: bonstadk@roehampton.ac.uk

Hi all

Glad we are all losers….

I am having a quiet day today as i have overdone things lately and my back is playing up a little. ..

Fast day today again for me… ginette hope car is mended soon…

Sym hope hubby is better soon.

Hemmy try to remember how happy you were together. Andrew soubds like he was a lovely man who would not want you to be sad…

Have a great day fast or non fast sorry if I haven’t mentioned you by name got to keep this pretty short bad signal on Wi-Fi…

Audrey

Hi All,

He had his back clicked this morning, helped a lot now not good again.

Stayed around site as he isn’t walking well.. I am doing all his outside jobs!!

Hemmy..
    A sad time for you it takes a long time to get over ..remember all your happy times.. Hugs X

Watch the lemon drink gives me cystitis after a few days .. Although lovely and fresh..I did it when working my colleague joined me we both came down with it!

Ginette..
    Hope your car gets sorted soon, at least a recall you won’t be paying for it.

Audrey…
    Weather not good here today for us ..improving tomorrow. Rest up and relax and watch your back.

A hello to everybody else, I keep looking in

Jean x

Jean

Glad he is better. Weather is pretty wet here….

Have ordered a new Sun canopy today LOL ☺ Ian says it will keep the rain off the door haha…

Having a fast day here very hard but managing…

Audrey

Hi Audrey

Sorry to hear about your back. A nice rest now is just what you need. Give it time to recover.

The car took an hour and a half so not bad. The person who parked it put it right next to a metal post, I couldn’t see it from the passenger side. I thought I had scraped it, got out and couldn’t see a mark at first glance.

Went to visit a friend and left my online at the gaeprage so had to call back in and get it on my way home. One of the managers came out and looked at the car noticed where it had been scraped. Much further back to where I had been looking. As the car wasn’t damaged he wasn’t too worried as the car is old and had some wear and tear marks I wasn’t either. My bonnet needs a respray which my son is doing. The manager has offered to clean some cloudy bits off of my lights. He said that eventually they won’t go through the Mot, this will be free of charge. The apparently use a special compound with some small granules in and buffer it off. That was nice of him. I could have made a fuss but he is going to put something in front of the post so this doesn’t happen again. Good for other people who I can imagine would be very upset if this happened.

Maybe your sun canopy will bring the sun back. Tomorrow doesn’t look too bad, I think there will be sun in the south but I didn’t really hear about anywhere else.

I took some records to a friends house that I got from clearing out things. I came back with a plastic box, a car Hoover and a pair of crutches. The crutches are joking the other two pairs that I have in the car to go to my local chemist. They give them out to people in need. None of them I am pleased to say are mine.

Hi Jean

No there was no charge for it. I was just reading than hot water was beneficial, lemon is too tart for me.

Jean I think your hubby as well needs to rest up. I have always found that the day after being manipulated it begins to feel better, I hope this is the case with him. I think you will be needing a rest too when he is better.

Hi Kristine

I live in the south but about 65 miles away from London. If I can go into a local laboratory I will take part.

Ginette

Hi Coffee

How are things with you?

HI All

Sorry I’ve been AWOL but things have been pretty hectic here. 3 people in hospital and company coming Thursday so things aren’t going to let up any time soon…. I think demented sums me up very well at the moment. 🙂

Glad you all managed to lose this week, unfortunately I can’t join you..I stayed the same though so it could have been worse.

Some seem to be in the wars one way or another, hope things are better soon.

I’m shattered so going to bed now. Have to take a friend to hospital tomorrow to see about getting a cancerous growth removed so I have to be up fairly early.

Take care everyone Xx

Hi Coffee

Well done on staying the same, food in transit may be the reason, start eating that fruit. You seem to have more than your fair share of complications in your life at the moment. Take your rest as and when you can get it. You need to stay well and strong.

Have a look at the midfullness short programs they are like a short meditation that will help you cope in times of stress.

Hi Coffee

Here is a link to a mindfulness meditation.

http://franticworld.com/free-meditations-from-mindfulness/

Hope it helps. Xx

Hi

Oops sleeping baby pressed enter!

Quick check in before i grab another sleep while he sleeps!!! Non fd all ok.

So pleased for all your weight loss well done! Mindfulness is fantastic, i am now starting an 8 week group course and ive been to some before which are great….just this time round not looking forward to leaving my little man 😢 I had a car accident when i first fell pregnant and then shortly after became burnt out at work (social worker) and mindfulness really helped me. I highly recommend it!!! Also can use Gilford press website for audio tracks for guided meditation 😀

HI Everyone – well done on all the weight lost. I’ll not be weighing in until Sunday, so I’ll let you know then.
    Having a FD today, and trying to get lots done so I can enjoy the prep for the boy’s 7th birthday party tomorrow – putting up the tent in the garden , so they can eat out there. They’ve got a challenge to find a kay, a treasure hunt that will take them to a treasure chest unlocked by the key, in which there is a polystyrene glider plane for each of them to build and decorate, and then I’m tipping them out into the garden to fly them…it will end up in football – everything does! But hopefully they’ll have a bit of other fun, too.
    Sorry you’ve all had the bad weather in the south this week – for once, we’ve had it absolutely gorgeous!

Morning all

Minols good luck with the party I am exhausted just reading about all that activity hehe

Jean hope hubby is better today

Coffee take some me time soon if you can….

Ginette glad you got car sorted out eventually

Hemmy hope you are ok… it’s not nice you being upset… when you are always so upbeat…

Karen I hope you are staying away from mums treat stash…

Menu hope baby sleeps soon enjoy your course

I am waiting in for Sun canopy to arrive it was sent overnight for free!

Sorry if I missed anyone.

Together we are stronger

Audrey

Just lost 2 posts. Just disappeared .

A wet start here but gardens loving it. No watering Lol.

Aud hope the sun comes with the canopy. Lol Take it easy with your back. Xx

Gine .. Glad car got fixed .. shame about the scratches though. Not many cars without them these days. Xx

Coffee good to stay the same. You have a lot on your plate … just go with the flow. Xx

Sym .. hope hubby is feeing better today. Xx

Hope everyone else is ok… non fast or fasting have a good day.

Brit lovelies.

Remember that failure will defeat losers
    But the same failure will inspire the winners.
    I wish you all always to be the winner. Xx

Hi Meli

Thank you for that. I have been on the website that you suggested. Started listening to some tracks to her the voices, I have to like the voice to relax. I foround Zindel a little robotic, one of the other ones was easy to listen to.

I hop you didn’t have any lasting injuries with the car accident and have now fully recovered. Some forms of work can be really stressful. I had one of those jobs. The management made it stressful though, the stress from the students I could cope with.

They say children start with computers early these days but a babe in arms whilst sleeping is really early….

Hi Cofffee and anyone else interested.

The link if you would like it that Meli mentioned, the ding at the beginning made my cats run out in the passage looking for it. Not sure why.

http://www.guilford.com/companion-site/Mindfulness-Based-Cognitive-Therapy-for-Depression-Second-Edition/audio

Hi Mino

What a good idea, the boys will love it in the garden. My weather isn’t bad and I am far south. I’m not quite sure where Audrey is camping but Jean is not far from Cambridge. Glad you have nice weather, the sun is meant to be intermittent here today so looking promising.

Hi Audrey

That is quick delivery, now you just need some sun! Hubby will be busy today then getting it sorted out, have a lovely relaxing day.

Hi Hemmy

I don’t worry too much about scratches, if it get too bad my son sorts it out, not trained but had had a lot of practice on my cars 🙂 life is too short and there are many other things to worry about. Posts are my favourite thing, the ones that you can see from the window. They just seem to put them in odd places. To be fair the one yesterday wasn’t my fault as I drove off in a straight line, the car must have been almost parked on it. Still not to worry.

I am using a different shampoo intermittently and all I can do is wrath my head. Strangely the shampoo I have started using is head and shoulders. I have dermatitis but according to my hairdresser who is also my cousin she thinks a little of it is dandruff so suggested I use it every other wash. She used to teach hairdressing including the theory so should have a good idea. I think I will give her a ring.

The only other change I have made is to add the fruit mostly oranges at the moment. I am going to change and have melon and strawberries today and then melon tomorrow to see if this helps.

Any ideas?

Ginette

Hi All

This I found interesting, apparently 26.9 BMI for a woman 27 for a man is thought to be healthy. This is the bottom end of the overweight category. Looks like we may not have so to far to go….

http://dailym.ai/1UR77Zo

I saw a friend yesterday who’s daughters I know we’re quite overweight. I wondered whether my clothese that I have grown out of might be too big for them. These clothes were 24, they are on the upward spiral and are now size 28 and size 30. I do wonder how our eating gets so out of control. Such a shame. I know when I started this that 24 blouses wouldn’t do up, I refused to but 26 but this was probably my true size.

To anyone looking in this way of losing weight really works long term. Take the plunge and join us. We all have different amounts to lose here. To start and take that first step is the most important thing.

Hi All

I have just found out that I need to be 11stone 7 to be at the healthiest rate shown in the article above.

That means I only have 4 stone to go. I will see how I feel when I get to this weight and anybody still here (it may take a couple of years) I will let you know then.

Morning All,

Weather has calmed down at last. In Thetford now having a slow walk picked two walking sticks up for hubby in charity shop. He bought one but I though when my toes are bad I could do with one! £2 each a bargain.

Ginette..
    Nice the bmi isn’t so far down…we all have a goal to reach for…hope your hair settles down.

Audrey..
    Hope the awning arrives…. Our friends have one they are so useful…. And the sun ..

Minols….
    The party sounds good..my 5 year old was the last party I did… 37 years ago…were does the time go…

Coffee …
    The weight will move next week.. I only scraped in with 1 lb… At least not up.

Hemmy…
    No watering your gardening… Weeding next !!

Meli…
    Hope that little boy is sleeping for you.

Wine not opened yet😇

All for now… Fast day tomorrow

Jean x

Hi Jean

I have just ordered tea tree oil for my scalp. My cousin said t use oil, I thought this would smell nice, stop all medicated shampoos and head and shoulders for two weeks. Only 1.59 from eBay and free postage. It is over £4 at Holland and Barratt.

I saw in the news that it has been raining hard in London, luckily I missed out on that unless it rained between 4.30 and 9.30 today. Still over 23 indoors so I would love a good thunder storm to cool it down.

I just spoke to a friend whose daughter is very overweight, she has been good all week and put on a pound. That is really disheartening. She also has painful legs, I’m going to pick up some sea kelp tablets for her tomorrow.

Jean I have three pairs of crutches in my car at the moment. I could let you have a pair, not as nice as a walking stick though.

Yes strange how the rain makes the weeds grow quicker than everything else.

As you can see I am having a quiet day, just had my melon and strawberries both really low and fish and vegetables for later. Hope everybody else who is doing a fast day is ok.

Hi Ginette.
    Back from our holiday to Majorca. It was a challenging time and I’m afraid I did eat more than I should even though I ate lots of veg and fruit with being Coeliacs. Unfortunately I did consume lots of alcohol and that’s been my undoing. I’ve known that alcohol piles the weight on me and I rarely drink but being unable to get away from a demanding, snoring husband is very difficult. So the result is I’ve gained 8 pounds ???
    Im shocked but I have to see it as a blip and get back on track.
    Confession done. Phew.

Hi CMum

Firstly, I hope you really enjoyed your holiday. Now you need to readjust and get back to basics, sometimes not as easy as it seems. Ease yourself back and prepare for 5:2 for next week.

I put on Wright over the Christmas and I am only now losing it. A few of us are on the fast beach diet that is really 5:2 but non fast days are stricter. This is just what I needed to finally get that weight moving and get off of the addictive foods.

Good luck settling back. A few of us are having 2 X 500 days and then 1x 800 day and watching what we eat on other days. Fruit for breakfast seems to be a winner and really helps keep food moving and weight loss starting.

Welcome back.

Ginette

Welcome back Cmum.

Glad you had a good holiday. You will soon get back in the swing of things.

Join us in the Fast Beach Diet. Not a lot of difference but gets you back on track. Xx

I decided to do something to get me out of this sad mood. As Gine suggested do something nice to remember my lovely Andrew.

Soooo booked https://www.handpickedhotels.co.uk/fawsleyhall/eat-and-drink/our-services/the-cedar-restaurant

For afternoon champagne tea on the 24th at 4pm. It is my lovely friend Pams Birthday and she is going through an horrendous time with an on off divorce.

So something to look forward too. Nice outfit to be found… little finger out and all that. Lolol

Especially funny on a fast day … with a boiled egg salad to look forward too. Lolol

Hope all you Brit lovelies are having a great day. Xx

Hi all

Now got Sun shining on a Sun canopy….

It was not as easy to put up as the old one so feeling back ache once again 😵….

Hemmy glad you have something nice to look forward too…

Off now night all fast day again tomorrow for me!!!

Audrey

Hi all

Now got Sun shining on a Sun canopy….

It was not as easy to put up as the old one so feeling back ache once again 😵….

Hemmy glad you have something nice to look forward too…I have looked on the web very posh new dress needed indeed….. hehe Lol 😆😆

Off now night all fast day again tomorrow for me!!!

Audrey

Hi Hemmy

I am so pleased. Andrew will be smiling down on you, you need to make that day a special treat every year. Turn the sorrow into good memories. I think your friend will love it as well.

Hi Audrey

I’m glad you got the sun and the canopy. Sun was out here earlier. I have already got vegetables out and cooked for tomorrow, I just need to warm them through. This means that it will be an easy dinner and I can get on with doing things.

….and mind that back, we don’t want you laid up.

I am pleased to say that weather will be about 5 degrees cooler next week, more sun though. Sorry for all those who love the heat.

Thank you Aud and Gine. Yes something to look forward too. I missed this year as Kristy and I usually go to Stratford for a meal.. It was May 1st.

As it was bank holiday we missed it this year. It needs to be recognised though to put it to bed for the year so to speak.

Glad you had some sun Aud. Rained most of the day here. Xx

Gine glad it will be cooler for you as I know you don’t feel comfortable in the heat.

Hope everyone is doing ok today.

Hope CC…Stu… KT are ok. Xx

Hemmy…
    Your champagne afternoon is what the doctor ordered… You sound really pleased and lifted and your friend needs a boost as well..I like the idea celebrating happy times… Andrew would be pleased ..hugs X

Cmum..
    Glad you enjoyed your holiday.. You will soon get rid of the weight just get back on the wol..you have to live…

Audrey…
    Glad the suns shining.. We are warm and cloudy.. Pleasant… Hubby not well at all, can’t sit and can’t stand.. Spasms all the time… Settled at moment .. You take care also X

Ginette…
    Tea tree oil is supposed to be good hope it works for you…

Meli and Ginette…
    Thanks for the mindfulness links will look when I am home..I am very interested..

Night night … FD for us tomorrow

Jean x

Morning everybody. Up bright and early, breakfast already done, and the boy playing with scalextric with daddy! Who knew they still made it? The tent is up in the garden ready, the fridge is full, just need to replace the stash of candles – I think we’ll splash out on new ones this year! Whatever you’re doing today, enjoy…but know that the party is here!

Morning All,

Beautiful here today in Thetford… Cold weather tomorrow.

Minols….
    What a lovely day for your party… you sound very organised… Everybody will love it..

Hubbys still not very good… So a very slow holiday but never mind. He seems to be OK driving he said the sitting position is better? May have a slow walk somewhere this morning and see how we go..

Keeping on track.. only 3 small gin and slim tonic, 2 pieces chocolate! Hubby has been eating and drinking for both of us!!!!

Have a good FD to the fasters .. Enjoy the last day of sun… Everybody else be mindful

Jean X

Morning all

Lovely in Wales today too..

Minols enjoy your party…

Jean glad hubby is ok driving perhaps get him to a Dr on your return?

Fast day here I am going to attempt a longish walk wish me luck with the back…

The sun canopy seems ok pretty sturdy…

Have a great day one and all and remember together we are stronger

Audrey

Sun shining again this morning hope its lasts for our shopping day.

Min that’s sounds to be a lovely party coming up. Enjoy the day. Xx

Aud and Sym hope the sun shines on you today … hope Aud and Syms hubbys backs improve. Xx

Have a good day all whatever you are doing. Xx

Brit lovelies

Reasons To Smile, it takes the stress away, makes you attractive, helps you stay positive & be happy… Xx

Off to another back clicker pm.. The other was to gentle apparently!

Hope this one works £40 first this one £50 proving to be a expensive holiday!! Lol

As long as it works…

BBQ pork chops with salad tonight.

Have a good day everyone
    Jean x

Hi Hemmy

Even warmer here, over 43 indoors….too hot to do do anything. The beach is probably the coolest place about 5 miles away but will ve lacked and also in the opposite direction to Pams, where I have just found out that I am going.

Hi Jean

I hope is not too cold for you, didn’t seem that low here even next week. Hope the mindfulness suits you. Poor Coffee looks as if she is too busy to come on here at the moment.

Good the your husband can still drive. Well done for keeping on track. Just had a streak and egg sandwich, steak left overs from someone’s barbecue. Got a bit more to keep me going in the freezer.

Doesn’t matter how gentle the clicker is as long as it works. I agree they are expensive, I have a brilliant one near me but a bit too far to travel.

Hi Mino

Have a really good party, make sure that you have a relaxing day Sunday well as much as possible. Don’t get tempted by the left over party food, I don’t think I would be able to resist.

Audrey

Don’t go too mad on that walk, I hope you have some lovely countryside to walk in.

See you all later.

Hi All

Just sat down to have a cup of tea after sorting out a kitchen cupboard. I thought this might be a less energetic option than normal and wouldn’t get me overheated. At least I have done something….

Off in Pams in a minute see you all later.

Hi Dear friends. Xx

Mino… Hope the party went with a swing .. every one happy. Xx

Sym what a shame for this to happen to you both this week. I do hope the clicker today works. You don’t mind paying out when things work .. but a waste when it doesn’t. Hope today goes well. You could be forgiven for a merlot this evening. Xxxx

Aud hope you enjoyed the walking. I always feel so uplifted out with nature. Hope your back is ok… and you are taking it easy. Xx

Coffee hope it is a good day for you. Xx

Gine… How lucky are you living so near the sea. I always wanted to end my days within the sound of the sea shore. Maybe I will too. Lol
    Years ago I did fancy Spain .. Portugal … Greece to retire too. Now with the constant threats etc .. think I will stay within these shores. Lol
    Devon or Cornwall would be favourite. Will stay here though while Mum is still alive. Easy reach of 15 minutes to her door from my village is a bonus.

Enjoy your meal with Pam … wonder what you have got. Bless her I so love the sound of her kind heart. Lolol Xx

Hope every one else is doing ok… Thinking of joining and taking the plunge … do it. This is a fab way of life… lots of friends to share with and you lose weight. Win win. call in for a chat. Xx

Hi Hemmy

Well in the end my plans changed. My son changed his plans so needs me to go there tomorrow as I talk the dog up the garden for Pam.

So I mended two drawers and sorted some paperwork out, I think that as least I was doing something even if it wasn’t much. So did progress a little today. Tomorrow is meant to be a bit cooler, so will do more then as I don’t go to see Pam until about 5.

Hi Coffee

I hope things are calming down for you now.

I had an eating today, nothing too bad. Lasagne with vegetables for dinner, steak and egg sandwich at lunchtime and some fruit. I had a lot of fruit yesterday and just fancied a change for one day.

Interestingly I weighed this morning after my fast day yesterday and I had put on three pounds. I didn’t panic as I know I have been good and it is water retention I am sure. I will weigh again Saturday to get an idea how things are going for Tuesday.

See you all tomorrow, I shall look back later to see if you have posted Coffee.

I meant to say Hemmy

It’s a sandy beach but where I go in France there is a sandy one. I sometimes have a walk along the beach at night in the really hot weather with my neighbour. I am not really a person who likes to lie on the beach. X

Hi all, we managec6 a fast day yesterday and I am looking forward to next FD on Sunday. Symba let me know if you are heading to Cromer or Sheringham. While in Thetford look out for otters, they are regularly seen on one of the towns rivers. Getting worfied at the amountof weight Stu has put on since he came off prozac and sta ted sertraline. Also seems to be counteracting the effects of epilepsy medication. Hope every ones ok .

Morning All,
    A lovely day here this morning. Heading for Cromer ( beach) for my crab… Worked it in today after FD as I will be having a good bit of bread with it.

Weighted in this morning looking good hoping I make 2 lb for Tuesday !!

Hubby a bit better after the back clicking yesterday..but he is resting up..not much walking maybe lunch out.. as I have refused all week only had a cuppa in cafe. Fall in today lol lol.

Have a lovely day everybody.

Will be glad to back on the tablet.. Hard to do on phone can’t answer people sorry..

Jean x

Viewing 50 posts - 4,501 through 4,550 (of 35,469 total)

You must be logged in to reply.