Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,920 replies, has 402 voices, and was last updated by  Brads27 13 hours, 25 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 26,051 through 26,100 (of 35,407 total)

• Back from bowling, weather was good, dry but cold. I actually won the days competition,not really bothered about winning, it’s just practice.There was only one lady today,she said to me don’t bowl to far.She went first and bowled right in the middle, I said it’s that tactical because if I won I could only bowl very short. I won a few and she said don’t white wash me.I bowled a couple short and she scored twošŸ˜.No food so far so going well.Do feel hungry though, always do after exercise.Think it’s beef casserole tonight, not sure about the calories in that. Don’t think it will be to many, will check on app.

Really cold and miserable today here. Survived then until just now when I ate a handful – then another – of nuts! Should still be around 800, though.

Had a really lovely funeral visit this afternoon – sorry, don’t normally have lots – but having grumped so much the other day, I thought I should tell you when one is so fabulous. Real social history wrapped up in this old dear – mining stock, married to a footballer (original WAG), obviously really close to all her family of all generations…all of whom could talk and talk about her! Just need to carve a wee block of time out now to write up the services.

Boy should be home soon, so I’ll walk the dog, and then maybe my study will be warm enough to write in before tea. Probably just a sausage (yes, ‘a’ sausage) and some veg.

Mx

Just got the frittata veg and spices in the oven, butternut squash and onions with quite a few spices. Having a hungry day and will be eating about 5 because of OH. Hope the evening munchies stay away. I will just have to exercise willpower, just for a day etc etc.

Jean, yes everything for us is indoor at the moment. He is in a league but it is tonight and tomorrow night. Actually prepping tomorrowā€™s dinner (puy lentil and beetroot thingy with feta) as there is no way we can drop the granddaughter back and then have time to cook. Hope Charlieā€™s tummy has settled. Probably sticks as you say. If Gretel is ever sick she makes sure itā€™s a carpet rather than hard floor deposit! Not that keen on chutney generally but I do like mango. Have seen Geetaā€™s. Will give it a go now. I could just manage a pile of poppadoms with it right now….

HH I think lappies generally need an hour a day, but she did need more as a young dog. She is very easy now at 8. She had about 50 mins roadwalk this morning as the fields are just sodden. She can go for miles though if weā€™re doing a long footpath walk say or make do with 40 mins. On the odd occasion she doesnā€™t get a walk at all and doesnā€™t seem unduly fed up. Tomorrow we have the lab or heā€™d be on his own all day and Gordon will definitely brave the fields with them as he definitely needs more of a run.

Hope everyone is coping if theyā€™re having a hungry time. Just a day, just a day and so very worth it. I grab a handful or three of flab to keep me honest. X

Very hungry now.Three fast days one after the other just to try and not gain too much.Roll on Friday šŸ˜‹šŸ˜‹šŸ˜‹. Spanish chicken tomorrow so that’s low calories.

The casserole meat is 680 calories so divided by three is only 226 plus veg.Well under 800 so a slice of seeded bred would add another 100 calories.So easily a FD.

Dave- well done, keep strong- you did 2 weeks of 800 days last year so this should be a cinch!
    Sarah- ooh, your dinners sound lovely! Hope you can stay strong tonight, very early to eat! I’m not allowed to say that I’ve got the munchies any more, the boys snigger & ask if I’ve been on the weed…that’s Heidi’s job šŸ˜‚ Good idea to grab the flab!
    Minols- you’re doing well, I couldn’t have just a handful of nuts…glad this funeral plan is nicer! I have planned my funeral, hope the boys remember it’s stored on the computer!

I was tempted to eat nuts when you said you was having them Minols.So is everyone either on Facebook or WhatsApp group? If not we will always be on here. Casserole is cooking in the pressure cooker do it won’t be too long.

Evening All…
    A lovely meet up with Oreo again they both get so tired….Steve stayed behind. We have had quite a lazy day, I did vac and wash the down stairs floors a bit of a lick and promise..

Kitchen is closed, just cold pork and new potatoes for tonight.

Minols..
    Lovely to have an organised and lovely funeral to do..makes it more interesting ..hope your study gas warmed up now..

Sarah..
    Yes Charlie choose the carpet and not the hard floor…but heā€™s fine it must of been the stick….busy day with the granddaughter tomorrow keep you on your toes…I like grab the flab….

Dave..
    Well done on three fds…thatā€™s hard….

Hedgehog…
    Hope your meal goes well….and you manage to wait.

Fasting now into tomorrow..

Jean x

Only done 2 so far tomorrow is the last one. Aching a bit after the bowling,I enjoyed my casserole, will have an apple later. Could do with hibernating that way I would eat less.

Evening everyone,
    Scales showed half a pound lost after three FDs so pleased with that as had quite a busy week food wise last week.
    So lovely to see everyones photos on WhatsApp.
    Jean glad Charlie has recovered from his sickness today.
    Been very cold and breezy here today – was really cold cycling back home so had a nice mug of soup and a slice of toast to warm me up when I got home. Don’t usually have anything on a Wednesday evening just my lunch out.
    Have a good evening everyone.
    Mary x

Mary..
    Half a pound is going in the right direction…itā€™s been so cold here too..

Dave..
    You must of put a lot of effort in to be aching…hope it eases off..

Jean x

Don’t mention toast šŸ‘¹šŸ‘¹.My biggest downfall.I am just hoping I don’t gain too much this week. No more birthdays so just my holiday until June.

Nana- you’ve done well, all the cycling in the cold!
    Jean- if they keep still long enough, you’ll have to try to take a photo of Oreo & Charlie! Hope the lazy day has helped you feel less tired, well done on a low day today, will you fast again tomorrow?
    Dave- well done, keep strong…good there’s nothing until your holidays now.
    DF- how’s it going, are you doing okay?
    Nana- any loss is a good one, well done!
    We’ve had some infuriating news tonight, youngest son was caught speeding, on a country road, but well over the limit, as he’s not had his licence for 2 years yet he’ll lose it…a total idiot, but I feel for him, everything was going well for him. At least in the summer he could bike to work…
    But not as bad as my Homestart family, the baby’s had his op, but still very poorly, does put things into perspective.

Evening all
    Work flew passed as predicted, so all good, was going to have a banana at 1130, but didn’t, kept all my calories for tea time, had a baked potato, micro one with cheese,reducedfrom work (I cannot pass the reduction shelf)and a can of tuna, with a dod of mayo, the potato came in at 200,tuna 100, so I guessed plenty for the mayo. It hit the spot, but planning tomorrows menu already lol.
    Good to catch you all on what’s app, I find it more user friendly.
    Stay strong all the fasters.
    Tammy x

I have never had anything of the reduction shelves,never seen one.I suppose Sainsbury’s have one.Just never looked.Watching the football,but don’t like derby matches, I get too nervous, Denise days it’s only a game.

So sorry to hear about your son Hh. Is that automatic licence revoked for new driver, that seems so harsh – no option for speed awareness course?

We are all hoping for HS baby to pull through

Sourdough toast tonight with the infamous marmite. Didnā€™t feel too hungry so just had what I fancied. I read somwhere that 90% of the gluten is baked out of sourdough so I try to stick to that if I have bread. Donā€™t quote me on that, I might have made it up or maybe it was wishful thinking.

CW

Cakey- that sounds good! Hope has your skin been, does stress flare it up too?
    We think son will get an automatic ban, but he was way over the limit, so tbh he does deserve it, that’s what I’d think if I read about any other young lad anyway! It looks as if he’ll have to attend court- he thought he could plead guilty in writing. At the moment he’s holed up in his room & not talking- that’s how he deals with things! Hopefully in a day or 2 he’ll be able to talk, the court date isn’t until June.

Little flurry of whatsapp photos saved me from feeling too hungry. Will be having an early night. The frittata was quite nice had two thirds of a portion so 300 cals.

Fasters all seem to have stayed strong.

Nana, well done, down is down and itā€™s what we do?

Tammy, nice supper. Me too planning food for tomorrow.

Dave, HH, Nana and anyone else doing multiple fasts, all power to you. Itā€™s as much as I can do to do 2.

Steve hope your weather is improved, sunny but cold here today. Iā€™m never taking summer for hranted again.

HH they make these mistakes but youā€™re right to have it in perspective. It will be hassle but I shouldnā€™t think he make the same mistake again. Hoping above hope the baby pulls through.

Minols, that funeral sounded lovely. I guess you get used to it and learn to make them as good as possible.

Jean and other Thursday fasters, good luck for tomorrow and roll on my breakfast! X

Sarah- glad you’ve stayed strong this evening! Maybe we should post pics of our FD dinners too!

Hh

Fingers crossed your son is ok and doesnā€™t face a ban.

Different things seem to cause flare ups. Things I eat definitely seem to make it worse like the gluten in bread, tonsillitis is the worst cause but some medications also set it off eg ibuprofen. I think stress does too but not in such an immediate way so I donā€™t think I necessarily put 2+2 together. Research says itā€™s an autoimmune issue and linked to the gut. For all it is so common, itā€™s not very well understood. Iā€™m on a number of Facebook support groups and get so frustrated at the misdiagnoses and the steroid prescriptions which will cause years of misery with people desperate for help but then getting into a vicious circle using potent medication which helps temporarily but then as soon as it is stopped, it comes back far worse. I learnt the hard way and now keep it under control as naturally as I can. Only took me 45 years.

Was supposed to be at book club tonight but havenā€™t read Januaryā€™s book so didnā€™t go. Weā€™ve decided to buy a 2nd car and pick it up on Saturday. Just a little run about for me and Woof. After having my own car since I was 18, weā€™ve managed with one for the last 18 months. It now feels like an extravagance to go back to two cars. Especially as Iā€™m either working from home or away. But I will so appreciate it for nights like tonight so I can just go if I fancy, without having to plan.

Early night.

CW

Oh I keep remembering that I was given a bag of homemade biscoffi (biscotti?), fudge, I can hear it whispering to me!!!!I’m soooooo hungry
    Tammy x

Back on line. It was BT at fault, but hey we have a new router…lol

Worked today and been tidying up this evening ready for our 6 monthly visit from the estate agents to check our letting is ok!!

There are toooo many posts to catch up with so I’ll just have to start from here!

Ive had a FD today…well I think I have but Ive not counted the calories šŸ¤£
    Another one tomorrow, definitely will count the cals and Fri is the last weigh in of the month!

Just scanned over last few posts…but cant go back a page until I finish this post!

Well done fasters and well done Mary for another half pound.
    HH, bad news for your son, particularly as a new driver šŸ˜•

Catch everyone tomorrow x

Morning all!
    Can’t sleep, not really surprising! Should be my last FD, but will have to see- with stress I tend to need to comfort eat, but this stress makes me feel pretty sick, every cloud, eh šŸ™
    Cakey- rotten that ibuprofen sets it off. You’ve had it a long time then…is your hip problem related, is it psoriatic arthritis? Will be lovely to have a 2nd car; we’ve had spells of having just one car, I hate not having the independence, but it’s silly really at the moment, we rarely use both. How come you & Woof sharing?! I bet he must make quite a mess of the other car, mine is awful for dog hair, dirt & sand!
    Kay- nice to have you back online! You have missed us setting up a WhatsApp group to share photos, don’t know if you’re interested? Hope that your scales are kind this week!
    Tammy- if you’ve resisted the fudge, well done! Sounds nice…too many tempting things in this house also!
    Hope everyone else is okay? How many fasting today- Dave, Jean & Steve, Kay, anyone else?

Morning all
    Yes I did manage to resist the fudge.
    Well am disappointed to say that I’ve only lost half a pound this week, sobi still dont get a pebble in the jar!!!
    Any how must dash, see you all at work, good luck to any fasters, Dave are you on number 3?
    Tammy x

Hi everyone,

Had a successful ‘low’ day yesterday, 800 calories. Normal FD today šŸ™‚

I was the same weight when I weighed last Friday, so seriously hope I see a loss this weekend. I’ve been working hard so to stay the same is a tad frustrating.

Keep on going though šŸ™‚

xx

Morning all

Tammy well done. You donā€™t know what you lost in the first couple of weeks so frustrating to get a first weigh like this but we know this works and is sustainable if we stick with it. Well done on resisting that fudge. Hope you enjoy a piece today.

Iā€™m joining the half pound ranks. Lost .6 this week. After the monumental effort of yesterdayā€™s fast I feel it should have been half a stone but we know thatā€™s not what happens. Keep telling myself I lost 5 in total for January and thatā€™s consoling. And headed into Focussed Feb. The flurry of social eating and drinking we had over the last couple of weeks has calmed down now. Boring is good!

Kay, glad your internet sorted out, well done in b2bs!

HH itā€™s rough not being able to sleep but inevitable with whatā€™s going on with your son. Children can be incredibly anxiety provoking. My son at 36 seems to be coming to the end of yet another long term relationship. I despair of this pattern. We welcome these people into our homes and then our hearts. Ah well they may sort it out yet.

Cakey, is it psoriasis you have? Best for me not to get started on doctors and misdiagnoses and poor prescription because Iā€™d rant on all day. There are good doctors about but it is just not universal enough. They seem completely unable to join up any symptoms or look at the body as a whole instead of their own little bit of it.

OH has gone to pick up granddaughter so Iā€™d better get sorted.

Good luck today fasters, handing over the baton with relief. X

Good morning

Coffee time

Welcome back Kay, frustrating when we lose connection but strangely liberating too.

Oh my, dog hairs – it never stops. No way can you be overly car proud or house proud with a retriever. He goes most places with me so needed a little car with a big enough boot. It has been so difficult to justify a 2nd car but I think I will appreciate it all the more for having managed with 1 for a couple of years.

Yes psoriasis but not connected to the arthritis in hip, thatā€™s just wear and tear. Strangely though, sister has psoriatic arthritis. It affects us differently.

Whatā€™s causing you so much angst Hh and sleeplessness? Is it your son or the worry about the baby. Be kind to yourself too.

Sarah – 5 lb in January is good going – that would be over 2 stone by the summer. Iā€™d be very happy with that. Sorry about your sonā€™s relationship though,

Well done DF – hope you see a whoosh at the weekend.

Biscotti fudge – amazing willpower Casp. You just reminded me a saved a recipe for that over Christmas but didnā€™t get round to making it. Maybe Iā€™ll make it for Easter treats.

Have a good day whether youā€™re fasting on NFD. Time to get ready for work.

CW

Good morning everyone, couldn’t sleep so have been up a while.I am feeling hungry already so it will be difficult today to make it three in a row. Minols are you on WhatsApp group.I would love to see your dog. There are that many pictures on it I have lost track of who is on and who isn’t.

Good Morning..
    Bright hopefully mild day…

We are both fasting …

Walking on my own with Charlie …Steve off to the dentist….not a lot planned yet….

Dave…
    Count down to holidays..so hoping to move some pounds…

Hedgehog..
    Itā€™s a worry with son and his ticket….but William got done and he went to a speed awareness course, so no points and saved his license..I think Ā£100 fine….he was in the new drivers limit.

You are up early this morning!…

Tammy..
    Well done on your day…I like the bargain shelf..keep away from the fudge….half a pound is better than none….

Cakey..
    Lovely to have your own wheels again..we seem to do everything together since retiring so only one day for us…I agree tablets seem to go in a circle giving you other problems, itā€™s a balancing act.

Kay..
    Glad you are back on line…a nightmare off…are you coming on the WhatsApp group?..you pass your house visit šŸ˜‚

DF..
    Are you coming on the WhatsApp group….everyone is working so hard hope you loose something…I am not so good šŸ˜¬

Sarah..
    A good loss for the month..halves add up…have a good day with the little one…

I have given up on dog hairs…just keep on top of them šŸ˜‚..I live in dog clothes, wardrobe full which I donā€™t use..

Jean x

Jean, Ive PMd you my mobile number.

Got to clean kitchen before check visit at 12, so catch you all this afternoon x

Good morning

Well the snow has all gone thankfully but as it rained all day yesterday I might need to build an ark or a raft to get to the shops.

Caspdexy

I’m not sure I could have resisted the fudge for too long it would need to be hidden away while I fast at least

Is this right, so far?

Dave -7 lbs
    Sarah -5
    Nana -4.5
    HH -3
    Kay -3
    Typh00 -1

Steve(jean) +1

Break time
    Toast (sorry Dave) and banana
    DF I feel your pain, it’s so frustrating, but we must be due a whoosh.
    HH look after yourself, try not to stress too much
    Typh00, jean,CW, I have been having a sneaky bit of fudge, when I go in my locker, forgot to take the fudge out of my bag last night, luckily I have only been in my locker twice, I’m not sharing it šŸ¤­
    Sarah well done on your half pound, I know what you mean by boring is good, I have to meet 2 friends next week, monday and Tuesday, which will mean lunch both days, I will have to see what I will do for fasts, may try and just have just the lunch and nothing else those days.
    Right back to work
    Tammy x

Updated, as I hadnt added on Typh00s recent loss!
    I have a feeling there was another update Ive missed….

Dave -7 lbs
    Sarah -5
    Nana -4.5
    HH -3
    Kay -3
    Typh00 -3

Steve(jean) +1

Final update tomorrow, including end of month check ins from Minols, DF, CW and Tammy šŸ˜€

Heidi’s had her fix again then came home and had a full tin of sardines and two scoops of Iams.Didnt have my phone with me so couldn’t take a picture. Had a sandwich but Spanish chicken is fairly low in calories so should be a FD or maybe 900.

Typhoo …
    I like fudge too…still thereā€™s not a lot of sweets I donā€™t like…maybe coffee tasting ones and mint chocolate.

Tammy..
    Have a good day…watch the locker šŸ˜·

Dave..
    A good walk and a Heidi fix…

Kay..
    Weigh in tomorrow for us….

Jean x

I don’t like fudge or coffee flavour toffees, I love mint aero’s,in fact all choccy except white chocolate.Debating wether to go bowling again,might lose a pound or sošŸ„“.

I love fudge, and coffee creams too! Oh my word I’m struggling today, maybe its because I had a low day yesterday too. How you do B2B is amazing! Hard-going to do 3 in I row I expect, so fair play to you Dave!!

Just been for my walk, and now trying a black coffee to see if it takes the edge off. I can’t wait to eat something later, even if its not a lot lol.

Tomorrow I can eat properly! Can’t come soon enough, same as the whoosh!!!

Jean – I will PM you my number when I get home so I can join the Whatsapp group!

Stay strong everyone x

DF stay strong. You are so due a whoosh. Tomorrow you can eat.

Not much chocolate I don’t like. Can only think of rum and raisin and you hardly ever see that!

Stay strong fasters. One day at a time!

Yesterdayā€™s FD800 failed from the start so doing one today.
    We have had some fudge in the cupboard since coming home from Christmas away but luckily it doesnā€™t tempt me and P doesnā€™t like it much either, must get round to giving it away. Any offers šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚?
    We have two cars, living in the country we find we need two. We often do our own thing. One is the ā€˜niceā€™ car which we go away in and the other is the old ā€˜dogmobileā€™. No hairs (the joy of poodles šŸ©) but lots of mud.
    Come on Dragon Fly, I am struggling too even though I had an EFS stay yesterday. Just think of tomorrow.
    HH very annoying re sonā€™s car incident but as someone else said I think, could be a good thing. Make him think a bit more next time.
    Loving all the photos and Charlie and Oreo running brought a big, beaming smile to my face, something that is missing a bit today šŸ˜ž.
    Crack on all fasters.

Hi all!
    DF, Mel & Dave keep strong! I think mine will have to be a low day rather than a FD, too early a start! At least I’m going to be sensible though.
    Joining the half a pound club! Have lost 2.5 lbs actually, but 2lbs of that had gone on after the FDs last week šŸ˜ž, so only 0.5 off the total!
    Kay- I’d lost 1lb the first week, 3lbs the 2nd & then 0.5 this week, so total 4.5lbs all together in January for me.
    Jean- lovely clip of Oreo & Charlie! Sadly with son because he was so far over the speed limit, he will get 6 points & not an option to do a course…does seem at his age it’ll be his license revoked rather than a ban, which might not have a time limit on it- can’t find anything definite about that- but he’ll have to retake his test. Idiot springs to mind…
    Sarah- a shame with your son & relationships, is that why he’s house hunting?
    Dave- enjoy bowling, if you go!
    Tammy- keep away from the fudge!

Forgot to say we tried one of the techniques Graeme Hall did on his program this week with Xena- she goes loopy at the window cleaner, so blocked her & kept repeating no, & she stopped barking, even said hello to him in the end!

Afternoon All…

I am feeling hungry….a good few hours to go yet to eat….

Hedgehog…
    Such a shame on your son, we went barmy at William, then the next day his mum got a ticket, both did classes at different places…SIL Mr. Perfect had a lot to say too….

I quite like Graeme Hall, take his bits what he does, I try and get between the humping, saying enough! which seems to be working…glad she made friends with the window cleaner..well done on the half pound off too..

Dave..
    Give your bowling a go…loose some calories…

DF..
    I will pass your number onto HH….hope your hunger gets under control..I am hungry today…

Sarah..
    Hoping for the whoosh too….I have been on the trot to the loo all day so maybe I have it šŸ˜‚…šŸ¤ž

Tammy..
    Are you full time?….I give up on hairs now, poodles do have an advantage ..

Jean x

I went bowling again so hoping it’s lost me some weight. Fast day is going ok, even through I will be having two meals. Usually hungry after bowling but feel ok, just having a cuppa then I will take Heidi out again.

hello lovely people,

I’ve been absent for few days as phone on the blink and work being hectic!

Been reading all your posts and catching up and hope you are all okay x

Fast day for me and am starving, not sure the scales will be kind tomorrow as yesterdays nfd was a biggie but two people have asked if I have lost weight today so that’s always a bonus!

Well done to everyone with weight loss, hang in those fasters !!!

Cath x

Took Heidi out again,my knees are done in now šŸ„µ.Heidi met two new dogs,so she enjoyed her walk.She will only go to the churchyard now, dosent want to go anywhere else.

Csth- thought you’d given up on us, nice to have you back! Lovely to be asked if you’ve lost weight! Hope the scales show it tomorrow…
    Dave- poor you, have a rest now. Keep strong!
    Jean- not had DFs no., did you text me? Keep strong, hoping you have the whoosh we’ve all missed out on šŸ˜‚ Hubby had to do a speed awareness course, he was livid as only 2mph over limit, easy done!
    Hope everyone else is okay?
    With getting up so early & things on my mind, I completely forgot to get something out of the freezer for hubby’s dinner! Will have to confess that shortly…bit of a sore point at the moment as meal times get a bit ridiculous in this house!

OH off out again but heā€™s coughing a lot so I wonā€™t miss him tonight (horrible I know). Busy day with the two year old but she is so sweet and hilariously funny. I spend a good part of the day in fits of laughter.

Jean, fingers crossed for that woosh…..Iā€™ve also been attempting a bit of Graeme Hall. Gretel goes bonkers if anyoneā€™s near the front door. She absolutely hates she postman. She is very territorial. We have a beach hut and she defends that to within an inch of its life too, embarrassing dog. Sheā€™s not that mucky though, obviously thereā€™s mud and there has been the odd situation with fox šŸ’©. And she does shed but it comes out in fluffy clumps and is quite seasonal. But when weā€™ve got the lab, we are up to our necks in mud and blond hairs which are everywhere. She is disdainful towards most other dogs, actively doesnā€™t like some of them, never plays in a happy way with any dog apart from Frodo. She is the dominant of the pair but she adores him. She will let him take over her bed when heā€™s here and she has the spare dog bed. When he was little and sometimes even now she will defend him when he gets into bother with other dogs and even when he doesnā€™t. Frodo is not the prettiest lab in the world but his temperament is so brilliant. If dogs can be kind, then he is. He comes a very, very close second to Gretel for me. Weā€™ve wondered (in mad moments) about getting a second dog but we wouldnā€™t mainly because it might ruin the dynamic between them.

HH son and girlfriend of 4 years meant to be moving to Brighton, near us. They discussed it and she got a job here almost immediately but he hasnā€™t yet. Was interviewed for a job not as good as his current one in Warwickshire, but not sure he wants to give up his not high flying but stable and reasonably paid job for something unknown and alongside they are in difficulties. Her parents live abroad and she has been the driving force really. Sheā€™d like to live near us as sort of surrogate family and Brighton is a pull too. Ironically if they split and he stays where he is she will live down the road and he will be 2.5 hours away. If they do this will be the third long term relationship that has ended, plus one other shorter term one of a year. In the meantime heā€™s still planning for her 30th in early March so who knows….

Hope everyone fasting is powering through and the non faster are keeping it real. Hoping deserved wooshes come through soon. X

Evening everyone,
    Welcome back Cath nice to be asked if you’ve lost weight.
    Had our usual trip to Ely today – not as cold as yesterday thank goodness. Had a reasonable day eating wise and tomorrow night will be a Chinese take away for a change instead of an Indiab. Going to St Ives tomorrow then popping in on DD on the way back home.
    Been a few of us lost half pounds and as someone posted on another thread don’t say to yourself it’s only half a pound think of it instead as a packet of butter or lard less on your body šŸ˜€
    Here’s hoping for good weight losses tomorrow.
    Enjoy your evening everyone.
    Mary x

Evening
    Jean I’m only contracted to work 12hrs, but have been working nearer to full time since before Christmas, we have been very short of staff, at least 5 people down, it starts to get annoying when you have to fight for a break or they just presume you will work, they have asked me to take on more hrs permanently, have said I will, but see what they come up with.
    Tea was indian stuff like chicken pakora and spring rolls etc, mostly off the reduced shelf lol, and dare I say it a piece of coffee and walnut cake, but there is still fudge left, I’m still not sharing.
    Feel a snooze coming on, catch you later.
    Tammy x

Viewing 50 posts - 26,051 through 26,100 (of 35,407 total)

You must be logged in to reply.