Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,967 replies, has 403 voices, and was last updated by  Brads27 3 hours, 46 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 26,101 through 26,150 (of 35,454 total)

• Evening All…
    Kitchen now closed…no idea what the scales will say as I have not been on them…

Solicitors tomorrow see if we can sort the neighbours out, as it stands as we wouldn’t be able sell the house if we need too, Steve worries in case anything happens to one of us and it is left to sort it…

Dave..
    Well done on going bowling, it was very cold here…

Cath..
    Hope the scales are kind…we forget some of you work and are busy…lovely to be noticed you are loosing weight.

Hedgehog..
    I haven’t heard from DF yet, I will pass on as soon as…
    Hope you find something to feed hubby….these speeding fines get ridiculous at times…we all could do with a whoosh 😂

Sarah..
    Such a worry the children, always be children, we have 4 and if it isn’t one it’s the other…one is having bother at the moment driving us crazy..we have taken a step back to let her sort it..she has moved out of a flat but we think she will go back.

Animals I think are much better option, not so stressful and don’t ask for much, and so funny…no Oreo tonight, no one to play with…poor postman you will have to train her to be nice..lol

Nana..
    Enjoy St Ives and your Chinese night, tomorrow…

Tammy..
    You always seem busy…did you say cake umm ..not today..Indian stuff sounds nice…enjoy your snooze.

Jean x

Dave -7 lbs
    Sarah -5
    Nana -4.5
    HH -4.5
    Kay -3
    Typh00 -3

Steve(jean) +1

Final update tomorrow, including end of month check ins from Minols, DF, CW and Tammy 

Jean- sorry, didn’t know that neighbours still causing hassle, & SD(?), no wonder Steve’s BP is up 😬. Hope things can get sorted.
    Tammy- you work hard, fight for your breaks! Go steady with the cake & fudge!
    Kay- thanks for keeping check on us all!
    Nana- have a nice day tomorrow!
    Sarah- hope son sorts out his relationship…sounds difficult. It is hard when you’ve built a relationship with the partner, hopefully you can still be close as she’s nearby! I really missed my son’s girlfriends when they split, that was only a year each! Gretel sounds a pickle too- they all have their funny ways. I disagree with Jean though- Xena has given us many a sleepless night! None with Josie though, except when she was poorly…
    Sorry if I’ve missed anyone, page has turned!
    Had a lovely stir fry for dinner, hubby had many options but decided on boiled eggs! He said he wasn’t very hungry; what is that feeling? I don’t ever get that 😂
    Keep strong fasters, mine will not be a FD now, but was going to have the next 3 days as eating days, may start back on diet on Sunday instead.

Another FD completed, finished on about 700 cals and kitchen closed. Will be in bed early to make sure! Plus Im working tomorrow.

Feeling a bit emotional today, family stuff…appears some of the family have a separate facebook chat to the main one we use, for updates on my niece’s imminent birth of her son. She has had a few problems but they are now keeping her in as her bp is unstable. Theo is due at the end of the Feb but they are planning to induce her next week it seems as he has been growing well. Anyway I dont get why my brother set up an extra group for updates and excluded me….has made me feel quite sad as I did think family tensions were easing a bit…lol…obviously not!

Weigh in for a few of us tomorrow and then Sat has us starting our focused February, will need to do a role call!

Quite a few of us are aiming for 4lbs….Nana, Sarah, CW, Tammy and me. Maybe Dave? Jean and Steve are aiming for 2 lbs.
    So just need to know who else is joing us.

Heres how it works….

Once all the pledges are in, we have a collective number of ‘pebbles’ to aim for the jar by the end of the month, at the moment its 24. As we go through the month, the pounds lost (pebbles) get added to the jar. If anyone gains a pound, a pebble gets taken out of the jar, meaning it will be harder for the group to succeed, so its an incentive to keep to it! Same goes for if we dont lose one week….need to catch up!

If I cant find a symbol that looks like a pebble, I will use something else…lol

Hedgehog…
    We had problems before Xmas with the neighbours, I think I said the police were called by them to us. Stupid and ridiculous all to do with Xmas lights what started it…..Welsh SD is causing problems with what she’s doing, falling out with her flat mate, sleeping at another mates but we think she may go back…just so stressful….Steves not too good and he’s grumpy it doesn’t help, not really like him….

Happy Birthday for tomorrow …are you doing anything….chocolate looks good, an interesting breakfast…

Kay..
    We will try for 2lbs each, Charlie is on his diet can he also join in on 2lbs for the month..

Sorry for all your family problems again, you wonder were their heads are…it does seem very mean when you live away and need to be more included on what’s going on.

You seem very focused and back onboard with fasting….you are on track and in the right place..you should be proud of yourself….I am drifting a bit.

Jean x

Kay-So sorry that you’re having family problems too…such a shame when it’s a new baby too. Hope they include you more. Was thinking today about your late nephew, how is his wife & little one doing? Or do you not hear much from them either?
    Well done with your fasting! I’m in for a focused Feb, but not sure of a target, I want to try something different next week to shake things up a bit, so hope to lose then, but the week after we’ll be away, so will probably put some back on 😬, I don’t want to mess the jar up for everyone!
    Jean- presumed it was the other SD, oh dear, poor Steve- & you! She has the dogs doesn’t she? You did mention about the police being called, horrible…

Morning all
    Quite windy here today, am just off to work, another FD for me.
    See you all later
    Tammy x

Just getting ready to leave to pick up the 2 year old and take the boys to school. Ate much more than I should yesterday. Not epic face stuffing but nibbled on and off while OH was out, not even very nice things!! And then joined him in a sandwich when he got in. Ridiculous! I must stop making it harder for myself.

Happy birthday HH. Have a great day and I hope that Toblerone gets passed around!

Jean what a lot you’ve both had to deal with and now this. Do those neighbours know what Steve’s had to face and go through recently? I’m not surprised he’s not himself with all that and SD too. Does she have no consideration of what’s been happening? Neighbours and SD do sound very selfish. Hope your van gets sorted soon and you can zoom off with Charlie and get some down time. Hope the solicitors can help. I know you have to declare any disputes if you were to sell but I wonder if it would actually impact the sale. Hopefully it will just fade away or they might move long before you do.

Kay, sorry for what’s happened with your brother. It’s really hurtful to feel isolated and excluded like that within your own family. It sounds so unnecessary too. Sometimes it can feel as if there is far too little kindness about.

Hope everyone else doing ok. If anyone is fasting good luck today. I’m not fasting but I do need a very CD x

Morning all too!
    Tammy- hope your day goes well, & keep strong!
    Minols- how’s it going for you?
    Anyone else fasting? I am definitely not!
    Hope the scales are kind to those weighing today!
    We’ll hopefully take Xena somewhere nice, maybe a cafe after her walk, round to mum’s in the afternoon for cake (goodness knows what it’ll be like, she’s made the same recipe for years, but the last 2 have been pretty bad 😂) Then all out for a meal tonight; mum, sis & all her family too!

Morning All..
    A dark morning but must walk shortly then come back and get ready…

Scales are the same for me..Steve up at 4.30 had a few teas up and dressed and forgot about weigh in!!
    Next weeks weigh in will be Thursday before we have our couple of days away..

Thanks for your kind thoughts..families and neighbours!!

Hedgehog…
    Have a lovely Happy Birthday, are the boys joining you for your meal tonight, of course it’s a double one with your sister..have a nice get together…hoping mums cake is one of her better ones 😂…I keep getting asked to bake cakes so I must be holding my own at the moment 😂..

Sarah..
    Enjoy your day with the little one again…have a busy day…stop the picking!!

Tammy..
    Have a good day at work…

Solicitor and lunch out I think…

Jean x

Hi All…

Just had a message from DF to pass on to you all….

She will be missing from the forum for a while due to a family illness..

Hoping she comes back later and joins us again…sending her lots of love and hugs….

Jean x

Jean- pass on best wishes to DF, hope things get better soon, & hugs to her…well done maintaining! You did well remembering it’s sis’ birthday too, I reminded my eldest to get her a card, he forgot it was my birthday too 😂 Hubby made sure he’d got me one…
    Hope things go okay with the solicitor & not too expensive!

Happy Birthday HH, hope you have a nice day. Enjoy your breakfast and hopefulIy your mums cake wont be too bad!

Jean, hope all goes well this morning. Its so maddening 😠

I lost a pound, so that’s 4 for me this month. Still up from before christmas but February will sort that and start the extra pounds off too.

Must dash, off to work soon x

Have a lovely meal tonight HH.No fasting for me today😈😈😈.After my 3 fast days I lost 2lbs😁,which is good after it being my birthday in the same week.There’s a challenge HH 😁.

Morning
    Happy birthday HH
    Dave you’ll be glad you can eat.
    Sorry here hear DF will be missing.will we ever find out if she has a whoosh lol
    Well done kay, 4lbs in the month,that’s good.
    Jean hope the solicitor can get you sorted out.
    Sarah wish I could stick at picking I just stuff my face lol.
    Well so far I have managed on a couple of cuppies, but have to say I’m struggling mentally today, colleague mentioned a bacon butty this morning and now I’m just wanting to eat, I’m not particularly hungry, but not feeling it today.
    Tammy x

At the therapist again with my son, having a coffee,not had anything to eat so doing well. Will definitely be eating today and probably toast later 😁😈.Jean the couple who have the Coronavirus got it in an hotel in Yorkshire,so stay safe.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes! Had a lovely walk with Xena- we bumped into a chap with a little dog we knew from the puppy classes, they recognised each other & had a lovely play even though they’ve not met for nearly 9 months! Cafe was closed, better for the waistline!
    Dave- Well done with the 2lb loss 👍, challenge accepted! Enjoy eating later! Hope your son gets on okay again. My sister didn’t get round to getting my nephew into the free counselling I found out about- he’s been off work for 18months now with anxiety, he’s only 20.
    Tammy- hope you get on okay, keep strong…
    Kay- well done 4lbs off!
    Jean- get your face masks ready…

My son did a good few weeks on free counseling but it didn’t work for him, hopefully this will, I paid his first two sessions Denise paid today, I will keep paying and hope it works. Looking forward to eating😋😋😋.Where I am now waiting for my son the air is filled with the smell of food, it’s all different offices and the kitchen is next to me.

Afternoon All…

Good news the caravans mended…will collect it tomorrow, take all our stuff and have three days away..the thing is will it all fit in the car….we will walk Charlie and when back, then see how much we can get in the car…if we go there will be no signal till we are back Tuesday.

We got a few questions answered from the solicitor… if we go to court it could cost up to £30,000, even if we won we would pay £10,000 …not really an option….
    Take them to small claims court for the side fence which they have stolen, the court would collect the cost of fence or bailiffs would collect from them If they didn’t pay, £30 to start the proceedings on line…the fence is worth about £600 ish…we also have to have a surveyors report to measure our plot, to prove what’s ours, which we would need if we sell the house, about £350 ish…..it’s all fun isn’t it…we had a full hour with him £300 ish…it’s easy to spend money umm….

Hedgehog..
    I don’t really speak to DF, I may text in a month and see how things are…Hope your day is going well, enjoy this evening….Shame on your nephew not getting free help..things are bad, a long time 18 months needing help or having to pay for it.

Kay..
    Well done on the weight loss for the month…we might not join the February group loss as we could mess it up..we will be away all week barring the Wednesday. I will see if we change our mind.

Dave..
    Well done on the 2lbs off especially on a birthday week..

Tammy..
    Keep strong….a bacon butty is tempting..have a good day….

Jean x

Hi all, back with Jodie from groomers, she was well overdue for her makeover!
    HH happy birthday, hope you are having a great day.
    Kay, I think I will abstain from the pebble challenge, we have two trips to Kent and a week’s self catering with two friends in Norfolk in February so the aim is to maintain current weight. Looking forward to Mindful March though 😀.
    What a shame about DF, don’t like to lose people.
    HH dogs’ memories are amazing. Jodie remembers people she met briefly a year ago. What does amaze me is her mental map. If we go for a walk in Spain for instance, she remembers the route exactly the next year. Your poor nephew, really feel for him. So hard to get out the other side.
    Jean, it’s so horrible your neighbours putting you through this. And you have been there for years! I hate any conflict, I just want people to live in peace and love each other. (Excuse me while I have some of Heidi’s weed and light another joss stick !)
    Have decided not to have another FD800 until Monday, then we are away until Saturday. Mind you, after dropping Jodie off I went to Waitrose, only time I go, and got Paul an almond croissant which are to die for, and resisted one for myself!

Sorry Kay, forgot to say how sorry I am about your family situation, how hurtful and unnecessary. See my first post re peace and love! Sometimes, reading everyone’s posts re family, I am glad I haven’t got many, an aunt and uncle in England and various cousins in New Zealand and Australia. No children (choice). I was an only child too and my dad died when I was eight so just me and mum who went when I was 36. I am lucky as I share Paul’s family, none of whom has produced any trauma (as yet). Sorry Kay, this was supposed to be about you! Sending hugs 💋.

Granddaughter deposited back. Bless her. Not that long now until a glass of wine….then I am going to do my (hard) French homework like a good girl and roast a chicken to go with salad. Friday night rock and roll eh?!

Jean, oh no! Those awful neighbours and judging by an experience my daughter had I think solicitors frequently make a LOT of money out of distress. I wonder if the land registry or the solicitor who did the legal stuff when you bought it might be able to help? We have a shared drive with our neighbours as we live in a converted stable behind their much larger converted coach house. When we bought it the solicitor copied the boundaries for us from the land registry and was very specific about the drive. Wondering if there might be some form of mediation available because going to law might be hugely expensive and not help that much. They would need to be more reasonable than they sound though, but if someone else could speak with them it might take the heat out of the situation. They sound bonkers. Glad you’re getting away for a break. Maybe Charlie could continue with pebbles anyway haha.🐼(I know that’s a panda but it could be a dally in the dark)

Mel I love an almond croissant. You did well to resist that. Enjoy your weed…🌿🥐 and your super clean Jodi.

Dave and HH so sad to hear of your young people’s problems with anxiety. It’s so prevalent these days and debilitating for them and the people close to them. Despite all the posturing from various quarters about needing to take it seriously it clearly isn’t with people having to wait forever or pay. I hope they both get the help they need and come through it. Dave it sounds as if your son anyway is finding his counselling helpful.

HH have a fabulous birthday night.🎂🥂⭐️

Tammy, yes I can result to just face stuffing. One of my biggest skills….. I 🐷🐽

Sorry about DF hope she comes back and doesn’t get too derailed by family problems.

Cakey, [step away from the aero] Steve, Nana and Cath and anyone else who has slipped my mind, have a great weekend. X

ps very well done Kay on 4lbs down. February here we come!

Homemade pie in the oven veg cooking my belly is rumbling,Can’t wait to sink my gnashers into it. Heidi is a good guard dog,we came into the house opened the middle for and she was still fast asleep. I let her out gave her some more food and she’s back to sleep.

Evening..
    What a naughty Charlie tonight…he was flying high before we got to the park, wanting to play, no one about..eating sticks…we got back to the car and he kept running away….we got in the car and started to leave….his little face was a picture, I got out the car and he jumped and sat in my seat! …very subdued waiting for his dinner…

We have got booked in to a different site near Cleethorpes, where we wanted to go was full…everything in the car 🤞

Mel..
    Jodie looks lovely, I bet she smells lovely….you have two trips away, we have too. March might be a better option for us..or might start ours second week in February…
    Heidi’s weed could do a few of us…

Sarah..
    Hope you get your homework done….mediation would be a good idea but they just shout and yell at you, very threatening, I don’t think it would work……hoping these next few steps may make them think we will take it further…We couldn’t risk going to court with the cost.
    I think Charlie will join for February for 2 lbs off if anybody doesn’t mind, it’s his yearly checkup early March so it would be nice to get it off….

Dave..
    Steves on his way round don’t shout Pie!..you will be fighting…..enjoy.

Have a lovely weekend..

Jean x

Jean it was only half a pie, cut down portions, Denise had the other half, but said she wanted more. (Oliver)😁.I am happy losing 9lbs this month. Would be good if I could repeat it in February but a few pounds will do. Only 19 lbs to go to my big bar of chocolate.

Evening everyone,
    Just eaten our Chinese take away and it was lovely.
    Hedgehogs hope you’ve had a lovely birthday and enjoy your meal this evening.
    Jean a few days away to look forward to.
    A quick check on here’s to a good February for us all.
    Nana x

Evening all
    I managed to stay strong, though my tea was a boiled egg sandwich, bit naughty but within 500, I think I will weigh in again tomorrow and that will be for the start of feb.
    Seems a few of us are heading away February, at the moment my 4lbs seem miles away.
    Jean enjoy your trip away in the caravan, you deserve it, remember the photos on whatsapp.
    Tammy x

Nana..
    With changing sites we should have Wi-fi 😀…see if I can get some good pics..enjoy your weekend xx

I never use wi-fi when out, it’s not usual very secure.Unless you use a VPN.I renewed my car insurance,next year I will look earlier.

Quick post – work went crazy this week and I’m working today too😕

I’ll find time to go back through posts though later. But now that it’s 1st Feb (happy birthday for yesterday, HH) I can report that I lost 3 pebbles in January… Yippee!

Mx

Morning all!
    Jean- oh dear, all the legal stuff is so expensive, hope the small claims court works if you do that…Naughty Charlie, hopefully he won’t do that again! My parents drove off & left sis & I once when we wouldn’t get in the car, it backfired though as we were so scared we wet ourselves! Glad your caravan is done, will be lovely for you to get away!
    Mel- well done resisting the croissant, I love them! Think lots of us are away in Feb. Jodie is very clever, Xena doesn’t seem to remember people as well as she does dogs!
    Dave- hope the pie was good! You did well extending the fast most of yesterday too! Thinking of your son…
    Tammy- well done with your FD!
    Nana- glad you enjoyed your takeaway!
    Sarah- sounds like you had another good day with granddaughter, hope you get the homework done! Have you got a busy weekend?
    Minols- how was you’re week without OH? Hope you kept strong & can have a family day today!
    Kay- are you back to work now or is the hotel still closed?
    Cakey- hope you’re able to have a more relaxing weekend, is the woof up to walking & back to normal yet?
    Typhoo- you’ve been quiet, all okay?
    Mum had done a better job this year with the cake, I love carrot cake! (Have had some for breakfast 😱) She’d been back & forth several times to the local shop for ingredients though, which was sad, but she did seem to be pretty happy yesterday, last year was a real struggle for her without dad. We had a lovely meal out last night as well, & I thoroughly enjoyed a pud too! Nice for us all to get together, don’t see neice & nephews as much now. I have lots of vouchers to spend now to, would like to lose a few pounds before I go clothes shopping though 😂 Unfortunately 3 big boxes of chocs too, but they can keep for holidays!
    A quieter day today, but I usually milk my birthday & stretch it out, so will class today as another day for myself 😂 Eldest & I will share an Indian takeaway tonight, the other 2 don’t like it.

Morning All…
    A quick dash to finish getting everything together…Charlie walk, while Steve finishes the packing of the car.

Dave..
    When I say Wi-fi I mean my 4g…wouldn’t do any local Wi-fi….9 lbs is a great loss…see what this month brings 🤞

Minols..
    Well done on 3 lbs off…don’t work too hard….

Hedgehog..
    Your day went really well, vouchers to spend on new clothes to look forward too, I love carrot cake, mum did well….glad it was better than last year, you always keep them close to your heart, I do after 40 years…remembering birthdays and anniversaries etc…the choccies will be nice to take away I have packed some.

Enjoy your meal tonight…

Speak later..

Jean x

Hello

Happy February – I love the optimism a new month brings. 4 pebbles would be lovely this month thank you. Things I need to commit to for 1 month
    – 2 fast days per week
    – TDEE on NFD
    – 3 x gym
    – 2l water a day
    Doesn’t sound overly complicated when I put it like that so why is it so hard!

Hope your whirlwind week calms down Minols and congratulations on the 3 pebbles.

How was the cake Hh?

Have lovely little break Jean.

Hello everyone else, what’s people’s plans today? Mine involves one very big retriever and a bath. Although I’ve long since given up trying to heave him into our bath so he’s having a trip to the doggie spa whilst I have a lovely catch up with mum and dad.

CW

Morning everyone

I am still overdoing it on NFDs. I’m annoying myself now. So stupid!

Tammy well done I think that was your 3rd 500 fast this week. Hope you get a big jolt on the scales.

Nana, a Chinese is my favourite takeway, we don’t have one often but have now found a good one.

Minols well done on 3lbs in Jan.

Dave 9lbs! Stunning!

Mel I’ve heard that poodles are very clever. Gretel is good at remembering. We had her at 7 weeks (puppy from hell) and it was two years before we met up with her breeder for a walk and she went totally mad with the excitement of seeing her. She remembers walk routes much better than me. We rented this house in Southwold once. It was actually slightly tatty but gorgeous location with no road between us and the beach. 4 years back and in Southwold again just Gordon and me and passing the house and she walked straight up to the front door and sat down. I used to love those Southwold/Aldeburgh holidays. We don’t really go there now. Life moves on.

HH enjoy birthday (2). I was 60 last June and everyone made a big fuss with several celebrations. I keep saying that 61 is special too but no one’s really buying it. Very quiet weekend. Just going to see David Copperfield early evening and then I hate to admit we will pop in for fish and chips and a glass of wine at lovely chippy round the corner from the cinema…

Cakey enjoy getting your little micra

Jean have fun and try to forget those neighbours for a while

Steve, how are you doing?

Have a great weekend everyone x

Cakey, your commitments are so relevant. Simple but hard. Have a lovely time with your folks

Morning all, quick post before work
    Weighed myself this morning, was dreading it as I felt fat !!!, but am actually shocked to announce that all total this month I am joining Minols with 3lbs lose well done Minols, dont know where that came from but I’m not checking it lol. I’m so pleased I was losing heart a bit 🙂
    HH your birthday sounded good, your Indian tonight sounds better.
    Sarah fish and chips also very yummy, you can keep your wine, I’m a vodka girl.
    CW I should stick by the same rules
    Right got to dash, ladt shift this week
    Tammy x

Morning all, annoyed with myself as I ate too much yesterday so start of February shows a pound up. Must watch it. I am glad January is over, not the best month for us. Took most of it up with the virus and getting over it. My steps were lowest since I got my Fitbit three years ago. Anyway I am determined February is going to be a good month. More things happening and must walk a lot more. Off to the seaside with Jodie this afternoon.
    I always think I am going to enjoy a takeaway then find it’s not so nice. That is when we are with friends as there isn’t one anywhere near us. I am the same with takeaway fish and chips, always feel a bit blah afterwards.
    We have tried the trick of getting in the car and pretending to drive away, but J just ignores us, a disdainful look saying “that old one again? No way you would just drive off and leave me”.
    Right, a good start to Focused February for everyone. I have a feeling I am going to be batting the same pound backwards and forwards but I can live with that, anything more will be a bonus.

Minols well done on 3lbs loss any chance of joining us on WhatsApp group, HH is in charge of it.If you join we can see pictures of your dog 😁. HH or should I say your majesty,she has two birthdays 😁.Overdosed on toast yesterday so must cut that out. Cakey I am obviously much heavier than you but on non fast days I try to stay 1000 calories below my TDEE, I think it’s important to stay under your TDEE all the time of only a few calories.

Minols- posts crossed, well done on 3lbs off, know how hard it is for you! ⭐
    Cakey- have a good catch up with your parents, hope your mum is okay. Are you getting your new car?
    Tammy- hope your day at work goes quickly…
    Sarah-we love Aldeburgh & Southwold too, lucky enough to live close to Aldeburgh so go there quite alot. Xena is such a pain we haven’t taken her as far as Southwold yet! They have a lovely fish & chip shop there now! Enjoy yours tonight!
    Dave- keep away from the toast! Your 9lbs was great! Hubby said who did I think I was, the queen? when I said today would be another birthday!
    Mel- hope Feb is a better month for you & that you & Paul stay well!
    Jean- hope you get everything in the car…
    Went for a lovely walk with Xena, she met a dog with a bright coat on which scared her, so she reacted how she usually does when she’s nervous, barking & hackles up, turned out the poor dog was terrified of other dogs so Xena barking didn’t help! They made friends eventually though…shopping soon.

Break time
    Re_read my post from this morning and it’s a bit garbled, must of been asleep lol, so to clear it up, I weighed in this morning and was shocked to see I have lost a total of 3lbs for the month, so 3 pebbles in the jar for me Kay please.
    Jean hope you got away ok.
    HH how was the indian?
    Mel sure you will shift the lbs.
    Dave I’m like you need to stop the toast, just had toast and banana.
    Right back to it, see you at tea time
    Tammy x

Sat in my car updating software, it’s taking doing the satnav, when the new host is on I have to start all over again. New to this, first time I have done it.

Denise is full of a cold,so keeping clear of her😷.Hope I don’t catch it.31 days to holidays so need to lose a bit more then it will be less to lose when I get back.How is everyone doing?

Dave- not had to update ours at all & if we did as son works for Peugeot he’d do it. Hope it doesn’t take too long…Poor Denise, hope she’s not too poorly & that you don’t get it!
    Tammy- the 3lbs is brilliant, plus whatever you lost before you changed scales!
    Done some shopping, taken Xena to the park- lots of crisps dropped after football to sniff out 😂. Son’s bringing home the new electric demo car so will be intetesting to have a look at that. He can drive us to pick up the takeaway!

The site https://best-detox-diets.com/ helps me lose weight; you can easily choose a diet for yourself

We have a way of life called the 5-2 diet don’t need anything else.

HH I didn’t have to update mine but just checked and there was an update.Its useful for speed cameras, not that I go very fast,but the difference from 30-40 can make a difference.And the speed zone comes up on the screen when I am using it.Steak and chips tonight 😋😋😋.

Afternoon All..
    We arrived safely and all set up..a bit of a nightmare had a few problems more on our part….I forgot some food and Charlie’s vegetables which was all cooked…shop tomorrow..

Charlie was flying high again took him to a wood and park to burn off his energy seems to have worked he’s a sleep now…I gave him some potatoes of ours, I don’t really like him having too many make do night.

Very very windy here and chilly…

No fasting this week ….holiday ! 😂….no wine brought…but chocolate yes….

Cakey..
    Another sweet smelling pooch…hope you enjoyed your time with mum and dad….a good plan in place for the month.

Sarah..
    I have just been in the sites private wood and Charlie remembers he’s been before it was in July…they are very good at remembering.
    Enjoy the cinema and fish and chips…

Tammy..
    Do you have your banana on top of toast?…hope your shift passes quick….

Hedgehog..
    They are funny..we had barking do with kids climbing up in trees, he’s not seen that before..he nearly caught a squirrel very close lol….nice to have a go in an electric car, enjoy your Indian tonight..

Dave..
    Have you sorted your sat nav out?…hope you don’t get the cold..let’s hope it soon goes….steak and chips sounds good …

It’s howling out here…everybody has their own bed tonight hoping for a good sleep…..

Cleethorpes tomorrow haddock and chips and beach, hope the winds gone..

Jean x

Just got back from the seaside and realised we were about 20 miles from you Jean in Cleethorpes. We were at Donna Nook (do you know it? Where the seals come to give birth Nov/Dec). Walking along the sea wall, the wind!! Jodie had a lovely time. So did we really, but so cold and windy. I am hungry but will wait for my dinner. Charlie Bigham vegetable lasagne. Yum, and avocado and 🍷🍷. Jean, that is not a holiday if you haven’t got 🍷🍷. Hope the caravan stays earthbound !
    Tammy you are set now to do well in February, think you are in the zone!
    Minols well done you too. And as for Dave, steaming ahead!
    Who’s fasting tomorrow, not me hee hee! Monday though.

Evening everyone,
    A NFD for me today – just had a nice duck breast with vegetables and a glass of white wine.
    Mel a FD tomorrow as planning on going to Cambridge Monday which will involve having lunch whilst there.
    Dave hope Denise feels better soon and enjoy your Steak and Chips tonight.
    Jean glad you got there ok and have settled in enjoy your time away.
    Hedgehogs enjoy your Indian meal tonight.
    Mel and Tammy well done on the three pound loss each.
    Have a good evening everyone.
    Nana x

Viewing 50 posts - 26,101 through 26,150 (of 35,454 total)

You must be logged in to reply.