Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,961 replies, has 403 voices, and was last updated by  Brads27 13 hours, 37 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 23,401 through 23,450 (of 35,448 total)

• Evening everyone,

Sitting here chilling with a nice rum and come after having a chicken kebab which was lovely. Went to use our car this morning and the battery was totally dead. Hadn’t used the car since Thurs of last week but husband had left dash camera switched on apparently which drained the battery – charged up and fine now. We were going into Cambridge to go to hotter shoes to buy some new walking shoes for me in readiness for our holiday next week so it will be Monday now.
    Jean glad you’ve had a relaxed day you deserve it 💕.
    Dave have to admit because I know holiday is coming up I’m getting a bit lackadaisical with regard to my fasting days – must rein it in.
    Nana x

Dave…
    Gone onto two tiny plain chocolate bars 2” square much better…

Nana..
    I am looking for walking shoes didn’t think of there..do you go for laced up or more casual shoes..?
    A pain about your car..hope it’s sorted now..

Goodness I feel hot..is it the wine??…snuggle in bed soon with my boy…push for another half a hour..

Strange on my own..just with radio on…just can’t do TV it must be 4 months since we have watched anything…

Jean x

Jean last pair i had were Velcro fastening – hoping to find something similar. Last pair i had were really comfortable from day onevso hoping to find something similar. Also bought my shoes for daughters wedding from there they were so comfy all day of the wedding

Nana…
    Must have a look when Steve’s out and about again…more for dog walking and must be comfy..

Well to bed..

Night night
    Xx

Morning all!
    Jean- hope you had a good sleep & are ready to face the trekking about again. Thinking of you & Steve…
    Nana- when are you off to Sheringham? Weather’s good at the moment…hope it doesn’t change before you go!
    Dave- keep strong, minimise the holiday damage!!
    Mel- how are you, feeling better?
    Minols & Kay- hope you’re both okay too?
    I am still in holiday mode, one more day off keto! Have an incentive to be good after that as I have a posh do to go to the beginning of October!

Morning All..
    Just realised it’s Saturday..fell out of bed and got to park at 8am…park run starts at 9 so car park gets full, then football…as they started the run we got out of the car park quick..it’s so hectic….we had a good walk.

Late breakfast for us both, a cuppa now watching Saturday Kitchen, I do like James Martin….lazy morning and a short walk before setting off to hospital…

Hedgehog..
    Posh do that sounds interesting….are you sharing where you are going….enjoy your holiday mode day…I really should take the advantage of being on my own and go low…I was going to the shops after park but too hot for Charlie in the car, I will go after hospital…prawns tonight I think for me…

Mel..
    Hope you are feeling better…

Have a good weekend..

Jean x

Raining here so don’t think my son will be going bowling with me,he is full of a cold,so I said if we catch his cold he is dead.We both had colds when we went to Lanzarote so don’t want to go through it all again in Cyprus.Its very grey outside,winter is on its way.Jean hope Steve is feeling much better when you see him.

Jean- it’s a Homestart do, a meal at Milsoms…could’ve brought hubby as a guest, but out of the 3 courses he would’ve only eaten the carrots with the main 😂😂, so asked if my friend I met through HS will come with me, she loves getting dressed up! & will enjoy the food much more!
    Have a good day…

Hedgehog..
    Looks a lovely place, nice to go and appreciate it all..

X

Hi All…

Update Steve..
    Good news moving to Goole hospital, 10 mins from home ..going to give him a pass out between injections but has to stay in over night…
    Steve telling the doctor he needs exercise to strengthen his lungs and muscles..he has not to over do it but he understood what he was saying, he has to have me or someone with him, we can go to the park and cafe, even come home for a couple of hours hopefully…he may even need to have another 10 day course of injections ☹️

He’s waiting for the ambulance to take him…

Sounds better for me and can see Charlie too, they are both missing each other..even dinner at home??

Jean x

That’s great news Jean.I got to the park and the heavens opened, torrential rain so I stayed in the car and came home.Typical it’s stopped now.

Dave..
    I think we are expecting the same for a couple of hours from 1 pm…

X

Hi all, had a good day yesterday (660 cals) but didn’t leave the house so less than 4000 steps. Fed up of this cough. Paul is sleeping well and seems in no hurry to have me back in the marital bed 😂😂. NFD today but am doing walks. Took J for her 40 min walk this morning and will take her later too. Shame about the rain Dave, none here today.
    Jean, great news about Steve’s move, it will be so much easier. And walks together again, yip yip!
    Hi to Nana, Minols, Kay.

I went back at 1pm glorious sunshine 😁,played a few ends with one of the best bowlers there,he calls me his protege, I did well then a lady came over and asked if we would show a lady called Stella how to play the game,so we played with her for a while,Chris went for a smoke so it was just Stella and I bowling,she enjoyed it and may come back again.

Evening…
    I am in charge of Steve, sleeping here every night but he has a bed in hospital if he needs too…I have to have him at the hospital at 6.45am, 1.30pm and 9.30 pm for his injection every day….he has had infection/pneumonia..
    He has to be there for doctors round all Monday morning from 9 am..

Mel..
    You must be feeling a bit better doing Jodie’s walks..I took Steve in a wheel chair on half Charlie’s walk, then I walked the rest on my own as a rough path…glad to have him home..

Dave..
    You are doing really well with your bowls now training others..hope Stella stays with the team…

Jean x

I did not think she will be in the ladies team too soon,she was only bowling it about ten feet,but give it time and she might.Will have to start calling you Matron Jean.

Morning All..
    Goodness what day is it?…injection done and back home…we were both up through the night…Steve’s coughing is amazing, he was up most of the night moving from room to room, one time in the bathroom, reading, fan blowing, light on and the cough had a good echo!!! I was laid down stairs at 4 pm trying to sleep on the settee ….

I have a feeling it might be easier visiting in hospital!

See what the day brings…have a good day everyone..

Jean x

Morning all!
    Jean- I was going to say pleased that Steve’s improving & can get out a bit, but if he was coughing that much in the night doesn’t sound great? I’m sure you & Charlie are pleased to have him home, but sounds alot of trekking about…hugs for you both.
    Dave- sounds a lovely friendly place you bowl at, helping each other out! Has your son been back any more? I’m surprised that Denise lets you go with the ladies fussing over you!
    Mel- sounds like you’re feeling a bit better, good to get out for a walk.
    Nana- hope you’ve had a good weekend?
    Kay- must be nearly finished your work stint? Hope you get some time off soon…
    Minols- how’s it going with you?
    Took Xena to the beach again yesterday, wore my cossie so had a swim, it was so warm! Couldn’t get Xena in still though! Had an icecream at the cafe afterwards, naughty but still in holiday mode, & bought some tiger bread for lunch…we saw mum later, she has my aunt & uncle staying this weekend, nice to catch up with them. They’re going home today, so will probably pop in later, mum gets down when company goes.

Morning Everyone,

Can’t believe I forgot to post yesterday evening ! Was all set to post and a neighbour dropped in and stayed for quite a while so it went out of head until this morning. No fast day yesterday was going to be one today but husband decided he’d like a cooked breakfast think he’s getting in the holiday mode already as We always have a cooked breakfast every morning on holiday and that sets us up for the rest of the day. He’s also booked us in for a meal at our local pub Thursday evening to start our holiday off as we leave on Friday for a week away.

Jean an exhausting time for you at the moment bet Charlie is pleased to have Steve home though.

Hedgehogs you mentioned Xena not keen on going in the sea – our daughter tried to get Poppy in when they took her to the beach for the first time but she wasn’t interested. Daughter said she thinks it was because of the waves as where they live they are with in walking distance of Feb Drayton Lakes and she is walked around them every day.
    Dave a protege and teacher at the same time.

Mel well done on taking a walk hope you’re feeling a little better today.

Don’t know if anyone else says White Rabbits for the first of every month my late mum always used to telephone me on the first of every month to say it – I so miss that.

Nana x

Hedgehog..
    He is quite weak, so won’t be going far…giving him a couple of days then try and build the exercise up…very early start..we have had breakfast and now toast at 10..feeling the need!!…not really good…

Goodness swimming in the sea..it must of been cold…Charlie’s not keen either, just a paddle by mistake if a wave catches him…hope Mum feels ok when the visitors leave, its a hard one…

Jean x

Hello friends

I’m back after a summer away. H snapped his Achilles 2 months ago and still in a boot and in crutches so life has been a bit hectic between him, a big bouncy woof, the kids, ft job and parents getting on a bit (not necessarily in that order).

Hopefully he’ll get the boot off on Thursday and we can start to get a bit back to normal.

Thinking about a fast tomorrow, the first in a long while to try and get back in to things.

Will try and catch up with posts and noticed Steve been in and out of hosp – hope he’s turning a corner xx

CW

Cakey- lovely to have you back, sorry it’s been so busy though, hope hubby’s tendon has mended…hope fast goes well tomorrow, I’ll be joining you.
    Nana- oh dear, in holiday mode a week before you go! Does Poppy go in the lakes, some dogs are okay with still water but not waves? I don’t think Xena likes any water really! White rabbits back to you too…pinch punch 1st of the month as well, although I think it’s supposed to be said before midday 😂
    Jean- poor Steve, going to be a long recovery…enjoy your 2nd breakfast, you need the energy!
    Xena embarrassed us on our walk, a truck drove along the path in the woods, & she wouldn’t come back to us! She ran in circles round us, completely ignoring us, while the truck had to stop & wait 😱 her recall is usually better than that! Kept her on a lead for quite a while after that! Mum didn’t need my company this afternoon, so shall do some ironing instead!

Gosh Jean, I think I would send him back full time! And there’s me moaning about my little cough. Over 17,000 steps yesterday and quite good on NFD. I do seem to have lost my sweet tooth. There has been a bar of G&B chocolate in the fridge for ages! FD800 today, woke up feeling less than enthusiastic but sticking in there. On the doggy front, both our poodles (who are supposed to be water retrievers) have hated the water. Jodie has had the odd accidental dunking though.
    White rabbits everyone (haven’t heard that for years!)

Afternoon All..
    I shall be fasting tomorrow….Steve is very in the eating mode bits and pieces and pulling me along..FD tomorrow will clip my wings…

Cakey..
    A lot going on for you..hoping hubby improves and everything else can slot into place..nice to have you back..

Hedgehog..
    Why are they so good then loose it…maybe a one off…Charlie at the moment keeps going up to babies in prams, licking them and taking their toys..I really don’t know how to stop it..I think he had grandchildren in his previous life he just loves them so much..I have to think ahead and put him on his lead…not good….Is Mum getting stronger?..good you can clear the ironing..

Mel..
    I feel so tired!…I will get some throws for the settee tonight for him…he never sleeps, I like my 8 hours!!..good step count when you are not top form…

Nana..
    Crossed posts earlier..
    Already in holiday mode..I do think it’s a man thing…Steve declares holidays always early, Xmas too…although for Xmas I have him down to a few days early it used to be all of December, trenching through all the food and chocolates!!

Next injection 9.30 pm hoping I will be still awake….I have alarm on my phone for all the times in case we forget…

Jean x

Jean you will have to nap when you can.Back from bowling I won some scented candles in the raffle, Denise has lit one already,Heidi is being a skunk bum💩.The team has changed to tomorrow our best three bowlers are missing two are playing for the A team and one is going to hospital for an appointment.The team we play tomorrow are second from the top so it will be very difficult to beat them,got to find where we play, I was going to get a lift but the two who would have given me a lift are playing for the A team. Ok ts somewhere near the airport, will have to find the postcode and put it in the satnav.The rain has stopped so I will take Heidi out.

Hi all
    Can’t believe it’s a week I’ve been awol – missed so much! I read this page… But I’ve missed something with Steve – so I’ll need to go further back. Your current regime, Jean, sounds complicated and tiring so I hope Steve feels the benefit and it doesn’t completely wear you out!

Last week was really bust – not helped by putting my back out. Beginning to improve today, I think and the stretches starting to work. But no running since Monday. And this may be the end of it until spring – I’ll see. May just concentrate on stretches. I have an old callanetics book I really like so I may try that for this month.

I’m trying to make the most of a new month, new season and nuckle down to fasting. It feels like an age! Must get determined so I’ll start tomorrow. Soup is out of the freezer and cauli is ready to be mashed with beans. Really hope my body just falls back into this – ha ha!

The boy just doing the hoovering… And the dog has come trotting in – the definition of futility. Carpets will soon be covered in tufts again!

Oh well… Better do the Sunday sort out of laundry etc (boy just came in declaring he’s leaving hoover out cos he’ll have to hoover again in the morning ‘knowing the dog’ – what wise wee man!)

Mx

The holiday feeling is trying to take over, I was desperate for chocolate yesterday but resisted,not had anything to eat yet today, having Roast beef and Yorkshire’s,just put the pudding mixture in the fridge.

Evening!
    Minols- I will be knuckling down with you tomorrow too! Must be very strong in September…
    Jean- hope you don’t get too tired with all this…naughty Charlie with the little ones, I guess all you can do is keep alert & get him on a lead. Josie would always try to join in if kids were playing footie! Xena has been really good (so far!) at not running up to children, although we met a family in the park this evening, she was really good with their puppy but the girl got scared of her & ran off crying- we had to get Xena performing all her tricks to stop her crying & she was laughing eventually!
    Dave- sounds like you’ll have a difficult bowls match tomorrow! Hope you find it okay. Enjoy your roast!
    Mel- well done back into the FD swing!
    Nana- hope your day has been good…
    Didn’t do all the ironing, my legs were really aching! I’ve noticed much more aches & pains since eating the carbs again.

Evening All…
    We both had a nap this afternoon for a couple of hours…just showered and hair wash for me and helped Steve to shower and changed his DVT stockings so all set for an early start..off again at 9 pm..

A boring life here at the moment so nothing exciting happening…high lite is Charlies walks…😂..it can only get better…

Dave..
    Took your advice feel better for it…I never sleep in the day…how many games of bowls do you have in a week seems a lot but a change of season will stop until next year soon….roast beef sounded rather good..😀

Minols..
    You seem to have been missing a bit, you are always quiet when the boy is on his holidays…new month ..back to school a re think for the month…I shall be making soups soon as you do, good for the change of season…

Hedgehog..
    I must think something through with the little ones in prams…he is good at most other things, footy, runners, nasty dogs on ‘ leave’ command…..he did leave a teddy bears picnic alone in the park last week, I was very pleased on that…push the ‘leave’..maybe.

Rest up with your legs..interesting about carbs…hope they feel better in the morning…

Jean x

I think Wednesday bowling is over,on Monday it’s the last league game tomorrow,the Monday after is a cup game so it depends how we do in the cup, looking forward to the cup game, I can walk to the bowling green,it’s where I played over 50 years ago with my dad.

Evening everyone,
    Been a good day calorie wise even with the cooked breakfast didn’t have any lunch and just a chicken breast and salad for our evening meal. Kitchen now closed. Off to Cambridge tomorrow to hopefully get my new walking shoes/trainers from Hotter Shows and of course husband wants to have lunch out.
    Jean a tiring time ahead for you I remember our lives being on hold for the seven and a half weeks of my husbands radiotherapy treatment but at least we only had to go to Addenbrookes hospital once a day but that was very tiring.
    Hedgehogs I don’t think Poppy has been in the lakes yet as daughter worries about blue algae at this time of year. Daughter rang today for a chat think she’s feeling a bit down as our eldest grandson who lives with her is moving out tomorrow to a new flat with his Fiancee but she made me smile when she said she was chasing after Poppy first thing this morning in their garden to retrieve one of her cats offerings of a mouse left on the back doorstep that she managed to pick up on her way out – luckily daughter was successful in getting it off her.
    Minols hope the back eases for you soon.
    Dave well done on resisting having chocolate.

Hello Cakey Wakey and anyone else I’ve missed.

Nana x

I would say it’s a fairly low day today,fast day tomorrow,then shopping on Tuesday, will be very difficult to resist chocolate again then😋😋😋. The holiday feeling is getting stronger.

Dave – I know we must be strong 😉

Feeling very weak😬🤐

Morning all!
    Dave- you can be strong, you can still do 2 FDs this week, relax at the weekend! 💪💪
    Nana- have a good trip into Cambridge, & try to keep strong too, rein in hubby!
    Jean- hope you got some better sleep last night, & Steve too…guess you’re probably back to the hospital already!
    Are you fasting today? That would be very hard being up so early 😰
    Mels- are you fasting today?
    Minols- keep strong, you can do it!
    Cakey- hope your FD goes well!
    Kay- hopefully you’ll be back when work is quieter!
    I’m fasting today, not sure what fast yet though😂. The fast800 does seem to work well for me, but I need to stick to it for a decent stretch…have to do shopping today!

Morning All..
    A bright but chilly start to the day…Steve with jeans on! First trousers since Spring!..the day will warm up..

Already been to hospital at the crack of dawn, leaving him there at 1.15 as doctors round and he needs to be checked over as he is officially a hospital in patient…… He had another blood test this morning to see if the infection is reducing, find out about that pm..

I slept well but Steve down stairs had no sleep….both boy and Steve fast asleep now, his coughing seems to be better through the day, so naps throughout the day…you then can’t sleep all day then sleep at night!!..Charlie is up with us early and he’s catching up on what he’s missed too 😂

I am fasting today…it’s going to be a long one….

Dave..
    You will miss the bowling when the season finishes….keep strong this week….

Nana..
    Good luck on the shoes hope you find some comfy ones..enjoy lunch too….we might eat out at the weekend, a change for Steve, me too…I feel for your daughter I remember when your nest starts emptying it’s not nice…still she will be busy with Poppy.
    Hoping Steve needs no more treatment too…it can go on for a long time…

Hedgehog..
    Very early start for us to actually be out the house, still the 9.30 pm is late too 😬😬

Hoping you choose the right fast today, I am with you…Steve has a good appetite he is eating anything whatever is going….

Minols..
    Have you your soups made…see you through the month..

Mel..
    Are you all better now or still coughing…it can hang about a bit..

Kay, Cakey..
    How are you both doing…are you with us all….both very busy…

Anyone else fasting today??

Jean x

Up early today,just having a cuppa then shower and take Heidi out.Bowling this afternoon so I will make today a fast day.They are having bowling in the winter,think it’s just a series of friendly games against each other,no other teams involved as far as I know,but could be wrong.The green we usually bowl on is being repaired so it will be closed for winter,good job we have two greens.

HI all – had porridge about 11.30 when I took the boy in to school (didn’t feel too bright this morning, so we did a wee slow start for him, until he got his feet under him – can’t have him off all day, though, without a certificate from the undertaker, as my mother used to say). I have soup from the freezer ready for later (no idea what it is!), and I’ll have some cauli/bean mash when I do the ribs for OH and the boy…and then a meeting tonight to keep me good.

Turning cold here, but I’ve put the heating on in my wee office…and now I’m sweltering. About to brave the temperatures and go and make another coffee, though.

Jean – so inspired you’re still managing to fast. Even without that, though, we think you’re pretty amazing! Keep at it.

Mx

Afternon!
    Jean- hope the news is good with Steve’s blood tests later…stay strong, very impressed with your will power fasting with all that’s going on!
    Dave- enjoy the bowling, are there any indoor bowling clubs around you for winter? Hope your FD goes okay.
    Decided on a liquid fast today & then hopefully the fast800 the rest of the week, maybe a day off Sunday. We will see 😂 Shopping done, have stuff in so I can eat low cal.

Afternoon All..
    Dropped Steve off at the hospital…

Called at the door shop asked for someone to call as I find it difficult to open the door!..he came this morning when Steve was in adjusted it but said it was fine…I came back from the park and it’s as bad as ever……I went to find him after I dropped Steve off at hospital and he came back home with me and thank goodness it didn’t work..so adjusted again…just too stiff for me…🤞this time…

Minols..
    Hope the boy is ok later…love your mums saying it made me chuckle…oh back to porridge in the mornings…I knew the soup would be out later 😂…I must make some more now the weathers changed…
    I do half my mornings walk in my fleece around the park, second time round I drop it back at the car…September can be so lovely but strange….we were hoping to be in Scotland as now with the caravan, shame things change…

Hedgehog..
    How are you doing, I don’t think I could just do liquid….I am going ok a touch hungry..could be the early start maybe a ham omelette tonight……watched Steve have a bacon sandwich at the cafe this morning, I just had coffee….Steve is eating and eating!!….must get him on the scales I don’t want him piling the weight back on…

Dave..
    Hope you manage bowls this afternoon…we have just had a heavy rain shower…

Jean x

Popped on before I head home for dog walk and piano prictice just to remind me that it’s possible to get past this bump in the afternoon. Not hungry as such…just feel like a nibble – which I absolutely know I must not do as I won’t stop once I’ve started. No soup for at least an hour.

A sticky door is a frustrating thing, Jean.

Mx

Just back from the bowling, traffic bad on motorway.I had a right job finding the bowling green, I put my satnav on and after about 10 miles it said you have reached your destination,looked and it was nowhere to be seen.Nowhere to park,real nightmare.So I eventually parked up and asked for directions,found it in the end with 20 minutes to spare.I played really well but still lost, I was warned yesterday that if I play the one I ended up playing to just try as hard as possible.I lost 21-13 which is my heaviest defeat but I got the second highest score from our team,one lost 21-2.If I didn’t get within about ten inches I would get beat,so very happy the way I played.

Hello

Blown the fast day – 700 calories. Was doing ok until about 2 then started nibbling. A little bit annoyed with myself as I know I can do this.

Will try again on Wed

Well done on the bowling Dave, sounds like a good team you were playing.

Hope your fasts have one well Jean and Hedgehogs.

Hello Nana, hope you’ve had a good day too

CW

Haven’t resorted to the hearing yet Minols but was a bit chilly, think tomorrow is ok but after that I might need to.

I have the fan on😅. Going to speedway but it’s raining 😬.Had around 500 calories so not bad,can have a yoghurt and fruit when I get home.

Evening everyone,
    Have had a very nice day – managed to get my new shoes/trainers in Hotter Shoes – they have their buy one pair get second pair half price deal so husband got himself a new pair of shoes also. Then a very nice lunch in Bella Italia still full so nothing else will be eaten today. Grandsons move went okay for them – he was so excited he messaged me to say they’d just collected the keys.
    Hope Steve got on okay at the hospital Jean.
    Well done those of you who’ve had a FD today Cakey Wakey I always allow myself 800 calories on a FD as I really struggle with only 500. Looks like my next FD is going to be Weds as having usual Weds lunch with our friends tomorrow instead.

Nana x

FD800 went fine yesterday and not overeaten today, just had some oatcakes and hummus. Having a Thai chicken curry tonight and bought myself some Lindt chocolate as a treat. I agree Nana I find 800 cals a bit less rigid than 500 but I am doing ADF. Might lower it when I switch to 5:2. Dave you seem to be doing really well lately. I thought of you today, drove past a sign for “The Cob Shop”.
    Jean, I was confused when you said Steve was in trousers for the first time since Spring, what has he been wearing I thought – a kilt? Shorts of course, duh! HH good luck with your FD800s. You can manage more in a row than me, although I managed five when I first started in May.
    Another FD800 tomorrow for me. Cough more or less gone thanks Jean. Wish Steve’s was too ☹️.

Evening!
    Jean- hope Steve’s results are okay, glad you got the door sorted, well done for not giving up! Well done fasting too, especially watching Steve eat 😇!
    Minols- sorry, crossed posts earlier, I hope he’s feeling better now. I was a bit of a softie with the boys when they were younger, we got sent to school feeling really ill sometimes, so I was more lenient! But difficult when you work! Enjoy the soup!
    Dave- sounds like you played really well! A difficult team to beat…hope the speedway isn’t cancelled.
    Nana- dread an empty nest, hope your daughter is okay, like others have said it’s nice she has Poppy at least. Lovely that your grandson is so happy! Sounds like a successful day out too…
    Cakey- difficult getting back into the swing of FDs, you’ve done well.
    Mel-well done for yesterday, hope you enjoy the treats tonight!
    FD been okay, plans for later in the week have already changed; both the boys will be away on Weds eve, so we might make the most of it & go out! But I can still do 800cals tomorrow…2 good walks with Xena, & a good natter with mum, she seems to have coped okay with visitors gone this time.

Forgot to say..
    Steves blood test showed infection has gone down again so that’s good hoping for discharge Friday…

Mel..
    Shorts of course..only had his trousers on a hour changed back to shorts too hot…he looks very sexy in his knee length white elastic hospital socks with brown shoes!!.. another 4 weeks to wear…

I am back in trousers now from last week!…roll on Spring..a bit chilly this morning..

Cakey..
    Still not bad 700 cals..good luck for Wednesday..

Dave..
    Well done at bowls..

Nana..
    What are your shoes like?…good for dog walking?..glad all went well with grandsons move..hope daughters ok and not too upset..

Jean x

Morning All..
    A good morning out not so chilly..

Taking Steve to the park for a bit of a walk, then I shall walk Charlie around on my own..pop into the cafe….just to give him a change without doing too much..

See how we go…nothing much else planned but housework and change the bedding…a bit of shopping..

Jean x

Morning all!
    Jean- good news about Steve’s blood tests! Hope that it carries on improving & he can come home properly! Must be very tiring for you…
    We’re taking Xena to dog training later, not sure where to walk her as the seasonal canine illness starts now, so forest walks are out- lots of locals still walk there as they think local dogs develop immunity but I know of local dogs who’ve still had it, & Josie did, so we’re not going there!

Viewing 50 posts - 23,401 through 23,450 (of 35,448 total)

You must be logged in to reply.