Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,935 replies, has 404 voices, and was last updated by  hedgehogs 14 hours, 14 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 12,701 through 12,750 (of 35,422 total)

• Mrs O…
    It’s so very sad ..all the emergency services must be effected….they do a grand job all of them.

Someone must be brought to account….the tennents were shouting too long that it was unsafe, even electrically….it looks like cost savings or back handers were involved…even back to fire retardant materials used maybe the manufacturer…everybody were passing the buck this morning!

Steve has been in the building trade he said at 6.30am watching the TV straight away it was to do with cladding..many people will know were the problem lies but can’t say.

Have a lovely gardening day…smells like rain here..☹️

Jean x

I have been to tesco I got a massive box of cherries for Β£4… far too many for us to eat so I have cooked and frozen some… I love my fruit, also as the weatherman said it’s set to get hot I have lots of salad stuff in ooh and Queens starts on Monday… happy days!

Have a good day all, I am on paella for tea, a different fast day meal for me…

Together we are stronger

Audrey xx

Jean wished you lived closer I am in dire need of a good builder to sort out damp and our cellar. If you want to send Steve over that would be great with a bag of pasties please!

Audrey I love fruit to bought cherries yesterday but will have to wait until tomo to chomp on them. Thanks for reminding me tennis next week yay and Eastbourne then Wimbledon love my tennis xx

Mrs O

I too love tennis, when Wimbledon is on I make a salad before 11 pop into fridge then am ready and waiting for it to start..once Ian gets up and he makes his food for the night he butters my bread and brings in my salad, bless him, no housework done after lunch during those 2 weeks…🎾🎾

Audrey x

Audrey…
    Good deal on the cherries non over my way..I was looking…lol

Mrs O..
    No chance on Steve his poor olde knees not good….shame he likes faffing…

Would you believe he is still going on how his pies hit the spot….my magic Lancashire pies…looks like I will be making more but smaller but not yet!…more of a pastie…lol

I hate tennis..I hate tennis..my father used to have it on so loud, and that bloody ball noise..pinging and ponging about…drove me crackers….put me off for life!…πŸ˜‚

It will be real hot sunny weather or pouring down!…hot weather would be good…

Feel a bit shattered after shopping..about three hours in different shops…resting up again. Hoping the 16.8 isn’t making feel like this…just generally under the weather I think.

Fasting going well just cups of tea, and late fruit bowl…how is everybody else doing?

Jean x

Jean, your comment about tennis made me laugh πŸ˜€ the ball pinging and ponging about lol. I’m exactly the same when I hear Golf on tv (not that there’s a lot of sound with that) just the sound of the atmosphere and the commentary takes me right back to when my dad used to watch it when I was young. Long Sunday afternoons with golf on lol.

Keep going fasters. I’m flagging a bit now, tired and need to get home I think!

Audrey and Mrs Overall .. I love cherries!!! Yummy πŸ˜›

Sorry no fast day here, will do tomorrow instead…

Good luck to all who survive today!

Jean wash your mouth out, tennis is Ace! Hehe get the pun..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Aud x

Am ok just off shopping! Not too hungry body still processing last nights excess. I have planted some begonias and red salvias in pots in the front garden they were all reduced in Homebase
    Technically I am from Lancashire as when I was born 1969 Liverpool was in Lancashire. Merseryside was invented soon after. Mark loves my pies and sausage rolls I make my own puff pastry but he doesn’t get them that often!

Hi Girls… beautiful day. Xx

Back from shopping … had a nice lunch as usual at the bakery tearoom. All fresh .. tasty and simple just as I like my food. lol.

Got some good buys at the charity shops. A Laura Ashley address book for my friend in the states … loves Laura’s stuff. All packaged up usual price Β£8 I got it for 99p. Yay. It costs to send so need to find light reasonable priced bits and bobs.

I have been looking for a thin folding clothes horse for my boot room for winter… found one for Β£2. So well pleased. 3 big chunky church candles Β£1.50
    Yay yay yay I do sooo love a bargain. Lol.

Well girls… 16.8 . I am pondering . Lol I am doing really well on it do not miss my breakfast .. ready for eating at 1pm… happy with 8/9pm finish .

The only thing I am pondering about is I have felt a bit more tired than normal.

I have been working in the garden a lot the last two weeks though. High hedges etc. Maybe using muscles not used in winter.

Think Sat and Sun will completely rest. See if that makes a difference. My blood pressure Is on the low side so don’t know whether the long break with food makes a difference. Will see. Any one else noticed a change ?

Tennis … I always think of strawberries and champagne. Lol… Xx

Hemmy…
    What bargains you have found..your US present sounds just right, they like British stuff…clothes horse and candles lovely…

I am feeling tired thinking it was my cough and throat….I will continue for another couple of weeks and see… I am doing more of 10 to 6pm, although still on three meals, lunch is very light.

The pastie has thrown a spanner in the works things did look good…I am a silly girl!

Maybe give it a bit longer..it did see 3 days, 5 days or the 7 days..maybe the 5 days with the weekend off. Until I buck up I won’t know…

Jean x

Well that’s our FD finished in a 7 hour window…

Lovely lamb chops and Italian garlic salad..

Hope everyone else is going well..

Xx

Sym..

Will stay on it too for a few more weeks. I am getting on so well with it in general.

Like today … Just had a light lunch at 1pm… 5pm while putting shopping away had half a bag of cashew nuts with a cider.

To be honest I don’t feel at all hungry trying to temp myself with something…

I am wondering if I am having a too much carb lunch … usually a sandwich and fruit now.

I did notice today in particular it was after lunch I felt tired.

Think I am more alert in the mornings now … Think I will try just having a protein or very little carb lunch. Perhaps too much after the fasting .

All trials … and tweaking. Lol.

Well done on your fast today both of you. Xx

Hope you will be back to feeling your energetic self… especially with your daughter and family coming. You must be so excited… it would be a shame not to feel good too. Xx

Hemmy…
    Learning and tweaking I suppose it is…I should maybe go down to two meals for the calorie count, it’s hard when Steve isn’t with me on the window ..easier on your own.

Only time will tell, it does say a 14.10 hour window for women but that would be my normal eating pattern..I don’t understand that…I think it really stops the night time snacking but that isn’t our problem.

I have stopped counting calories totally…I should know now what we should be eating….if I creep up I will have to start again.

It’s a harder road now then doing 5.2 to loose the weight but we will settle down….still I suppose I been pretty maintaining from December…ish….we have to keep the weight off for a full year then it gets easier to keep it off altogether. 🀞

Really looking forward to the family arriving, she does love her wine and chatting…my weight will then be back up…lol

Xxx

I need a good fast day tomorrow my weight is back up again…

Jean lovely visit to look forward too…

Hemmy 16.8 seems to suit you keep going…

Back tomorrow night all

Audrey x

Have a good FD tomorrow..

Night Audrey
    Xx

Rowena, hope you are finally feeling a bit better.
    Jean, hope you feel a bit better soon too. When is your daughter coming over?
    Audrey, the picnic at Bridgemere looked peaceful and relaxed! And cherries, mmmm, lovely. Might have to get some. Ive bought some kiwi fruit today. And Jean, Ive made some chia seed jam with some frozen mixed fruit (black forest or woodland berries or something like that).
    KT, how you doing?
    Mrs O, your boozy boxing sounded fun!
    Hemmy, you got some great bargain there! I miss going round shops like that but my closest shopping area is Exeter and its way too big to go shopping in! I mostly shop online now but you miss the individuality and quaintness of local shops, and of course the charity shops.
    DF, your FD is over now, so hopefully it was all ok this evening.

So, Ive done 3 days of 16:8 so far and feel ok, but interesting that a couple of you feel a bit tired. Maybe breaking the fast with carbs is playing a part and causing a sudden insulin spike….I dont think a long fast affects blood pressure…Im going to stick with it a bit longer but I need to add in a 500 cal day I think. Im still not sure about this though, even though I find it ok, as Im worried about it being similar to a low cal diet (unless you cram your TDEE into your eating window of course) and your body starts to resist weight loss.
    But there again the blood sugar diet is 800 cals a day for 8 weeks so it cant be bad for you. I need to get that little gremlin out of my brain that keeps telling me that eating low cal makes your body worry about starvation….
    That being said, even though Im eating less (I think, but Im not watching what I eat or how many cals), Im sure I dont need to worry about that!
    Anyway Im rambling..lol..off to put the kettle on for a mug of chamomile tea πŸ™‚
    Todays eating window started at 3.45 and ended at 8ish, so may as well keep it up until tomorrow.
    Yesterday was longer, about 8 hours, only because I had a long vodka and tonic which lasted over an hour…lol. Tuesday was 7 hours.
    If nothing else, this is calming down my snacking….which is my downfall, so thats a major postive thing!

Back from rehearsal have to say not really enjoying this show that much. The director has written the script which is her forte not directing a show, she isn’t directing we are just thrown on stage with a script no notes or actual direction it’s a mess. Such a shame

Anyway another FD done roll on breakfast

Night night x

Hi all. Late post before bed.
    Excellent news. I feel much more ‘normal ‘ today. Yippee. It’s been a week of difficulty but I am definitely on the mend. Thank goodness.

While been ill I’ve read Chris Packhams memoir type book. It really moved me. Really upset me too in parts. Nit sure if any of you are into reading?

I have read it love him anyway never miss soringwatch etc really wish they had those programmes when I was a kid. My eldest nephew has Asperger and wasn’t diagnosed until his twenties Very tough condition.
    Funny enough I have book club tonight I started the group with another friend who is also self employed. We we worked in town would go through a book a week on the tube journey now I don’t have that journey its harder to find time so book club got me back into the habit.

so glad you are feeling better xx

Right NFD breakfast coming up mmmmm

Fast day for me is anyone joining me?

Got to dash back later

Audrey x

Morning All..

A dull day ..thought we were having sunshine…maybe not got up yet…lol

I have lost 1 lb and Steve stays the same….interesting how the 16.8 is going…although with pastie meal with chips I don’t think I mentioned them…lol.. I was up a very high 1 3/4 pounds hitting 11 st .6. ☹️ this morning a very low 11st 3 so not quite 2lbs down from last weeks weigh in. Still in my maintaining window.

As the maintaining has been going on for ages to get a movement of nearly 2 lbs is very good for me. See what next week brings.

Kay…
    I am still doing 5.2 and with 16.8 on other days..( Steve is not)..I am trying to eat 3 meals of good calories, my lunch is light but it always was, ok my pastie and chips wasn’t and my doz of cookies shared wasn’t but it is still looking good..a bottle of wine drunk last weekend. Less than 3,000 steps a day as unwell!

I do think it stops the evening binging…although we are quite good now on that.

I am still thinking it through…see what Friday brings…

Hope you like the jam…I am onto my third lot..only made raspberry up to now..let me know what you think..

Daughter coming a week Sunday…she leaves Houston on Tuesday to visit friends in Dubai..17 hour flight with 3 children 😩 Little one 3 years.

Mrs O..
    Sorry play not to your usual standard, a shame really..

Rowena..
    Thank goodness you are more yourself…not sure yet on me, it comes worse then I feel better…up and down.

Audrey..
    Have a good FD and keep off the cherry pies…lol..keep in touch..

Steve has just said….BBC doing lots more Wimbledon this year…😑…lol

Jean x

Jean it is a shame as it’s our outdoor production which we do in a beautiful little wood. Last year we did a shorter version of midsummer nights dream mainly starring kids – us adults were the comedy mechanicals, mark was bottom I was quince. It was so inventive and magical and I lived my last show. That’s what you get with am dram standard varies.

Audrey normally I fast on a fri but did yesterday am with you in spirit.

What a coincidence Mrs O, I started a book club too a year ago.

Good morning F B Brits hope all is well with you and yours. Xx

Another beautiful day… lovely to wake with birds singing and sunshine.

Sym … well done on your lb loss. This eating window Is defiantly working.

So pleased for you … I know you are working so hard to get it right for you both. Xx

Kay … Think you could be right about breaking the fast with carb overload. Taking notice today… Feeling great so far. Big cup of coffee and will be having .. cheese .. salad and fruit platter for 1pm. no man made carbs. . See what happens.

I remember reading ages ago about a guy on the no carb diet … eating a pizza lunch and nearly falling to sleep at the wheel. Maybe something to think about.

Hope Ellie is ok in this heat. Xx

Aud… Have a good Fast day. Xx

Mrs O… Such a shame when you are putting effort into something your heart isn’t in.
    Hope the show improves . Xx

Hope everyone is having a good day. Easy day so far for me.. may clean windows…Job I hate …always seem to smear whatever I use. Lol Xx

Brit lovelies Too many of us overvalue what we are not and undervalue what we are.” Xx

Hemmy..
    Have a lovely day….windows!…I have just said to Steve ours need cleaning….I hate them also…it will be job for us next week hopefully we will have more energy.

I am quite pleased with the results so far….interesting…I still have my three meals just had 1 1/2 crumpets….I miss my handful of night time almonds the most and a glass of milk..

Give it a couple of weeks….still it may pull me back when Katie’s here for 5 weeks..😬😬

Enjoy your day

Jean x

Hemmy

Get a steamer they don’t smear the glass.. . Honest you know I love my polti… Lolo

Aud x

Hi all

I have had a good fast day, I am ready for my chicken salad now…

Have a good weekend everyone I am off to the caravan on Monday and hopefully staying for a few weeks…if the sun shines!

Audrey x

Audrey..
    Well done on your FD..have a lovely few weeks at the caravan…I think the lovely weathers here for a few weeks…

Just had haddock and chips at my daughters not planned only called in for coffee…nice three hours. I left all the chips and my fish was an mediocre..everyone else seemed to enjoy it.

May have a wine and a few nuts later…then back on track…lol…day off..

Have a lovely weekend

Xxx

Hi Girls. Xx

Well felt better today not so tired not having carbs for lunch … breaking the fast.

Cleaned windows and mowed lawns so all good. lol

Aud… I have a steamer but haven’t used it other than on my lounge carpet. Felt it had shrunk a bit after. So in the workshop. Must try it again. lol

Sym…I love this window thing. Lol I was just saying to Kristy on the phone..so strange as I don’t miss breakfast at all. So it doesn’t feel like a diet. She has been good this week … but out tonight to an Italian… then she goes to prepare for their clients at Glastonbury on Monday. It will be all hospitality … hot tubs… lovely food. etc. So will be hard.

She was so pleased … had her hair streaked with creamy blonde today… loved it… I nearly died when she said it was Β£175 . Lolol
    Oh dear doing my Nice and Easy for a fiver … I am sooo out of the loop. lolol Glad I am. Lol.

Hope everyone is enjoying this glorious day. Xx

Hemmy…
    Working hard windows and grass…we have both to do.

My windows gone off today ..I had a wine and nuts this evening finished at 9 pm so a short window to breakfast…I shall go as long as I can.

Kirsty’s hair…you said it was coloured lovely Β£175 what a price…I went up to Β£50 at one time for cut and blow I thought that was over the top…my local one I walk to 5 mins away Β£24 ..I think it’s a good deal and she’s very good.

Still the young ones will have more money than I ever earned they deserve it…she sounds very busy at the moment.

Have a lovely weekend…we are hoping to sit out…maybe a few jobs to do in the morning..

Jean x

Ooo..back to talk about steamers…deja vu!

Wow…Β£175…I think the most I went up to was Β£60ish for colour cut etc and that was a treat!
    Hemmy, Im with you, Nice n Easy for Β£5!! Although it has to be said that salon colour colours last a lot longer.
    I just recently paid Β£30 for cut and blow dry and thought that was ok given where I live.
    On the colour theme, Im wondering if I can risk putting another colour on my hair in 2/3 weeks…not sure how long it has been since putting the colour on last time…

So back on topic…I broke my fast today about 3.30pm and havent eaten too much to be fair but had a couple of drinks tonight. A bit fed up as weight not moving. Mind you Im having a food in transit problem (stuck more like) since coming home πŸ™ I was fine whilst away and soon as home, back to problems. Maybe should just be on a permanent holiday and eat less healthy!!

Hemmy, hopefully the less carb approach for fast breaking will help.
    Aud, well done on the FD. Caravan bound on Monday….fab!
    Jean, drat..those nuts….hold out as long as you can in the morning. Get those jobs done early before it gets to warm.

We are planning a walk tomorrow by the coast, but will try and go early and take it slowly for Ellie.

Have a good weekend all x

Good morning F B Brits hope all is well with you and yours. Xx

Another beautiful day … lots of sunshine… so good for our bodies.

Aud .. have a lovely week-end. Safe trip Monday. Xx

Sym… have a restful week-end… recharge for next week. For once I am not planning any projects Sat/Sun just sitting and relaxing with the birds and flowers. Starting a new book and enjoying ice cold Cider Lol Xx

Kay… Its funny but I thought since doing this window thingy .. goods in transit was no longer a problem. Lol Delivering very quickly here. Lolol thought that was maybe something to do with the rest for the body then having food it pushed it a long. Lol Either that or all the fresh apricots and nectarine’s I am eating.

Have a lovely coastal walk with Ellie. Xx

Hope everyone in our corner is doing ok… a few missing .

Pleased with the scales this morning .. well over a lb loss.. Lowest weight now.

Brit lovelies… The happiness of our lives .. depend on the equality of our thoughts. Xx

Morning All..

Too hot to do anything weekend…back grass needs a cut…our Mr Thumb weed and feed man came and stopped Steve cutting…but we can today…

Two weeks for me and feel so crappy again…Steve 2 1/2 weeks better than me but not right. It’s a terrible bug…I am never ill but when I am I always get a good dose….

I have so much to do…I will give it till next week then I must move whether I like it or not!

It’s hard this window thing when you have a blip…I shall continue what I am doing, last night was my first falter! Still it says on line 3 days, 5 days, or do the 7 to suit what you are up too…so I suppose I am OK…I do like one day off a week…it’s a life time goal and not a diet!!!

Hemmy…
    I have some cider you reminded me to put it in the fridge, I will be joining you later…too hot for anything…you are maintaining well, I am nearly there, about, hopefully…lol

Kay..
    Re your hair …I do my roots between 3 weeks but before 4 weeks..I suppose it depends what you use….I use hairdressers products. Mine is ready again anytime now. I just hate doing it so faffy it takes a good couple of hours to do.

Enjoy your walk by the sea…how far away are you from home? Quite jealous so close, it must make it lovely just walking out, fresh air instead of doing houses…lol

Audrey..
    Have a lazy weekend then enjoy your break…

Have a lovely lazy weekend everyone..just enjoy this weather..

Jean x

LAZY WEEKEND….I WISH…

Have cleaned downstairs windows, done washing pegged out, been to town to buy bbq food, come home, walked dogs, cleaned up, and then watered garden before its too hot and it’s just gone ten!

Now I am sitting down before I fall down!

Have a good weekend everyone

Audrey x

Morning peeps! Another glorious day. Enjoy the day.
    Aud, busy busy, that makes me tired reading it!
    Jean, cant believe you still rubbish, its lingering for you. Get some vit c and anti oxidants in you.
    Hemmy, enjoy relaxing in your garden.

Weight down a bit this morning so happier. Not eaten yet and wont be until later, which is good considering its weekend πŸ™‚

Hi All..

Sitting out now…didn’t eat till 11.30… I got busy doing the back windows inside and out in the shade…waiting for sun to move to do the front. Some bed washing out all dried. Brunch eaten till this evening.

Kay…
    When you say vitamin C that does mean Cider? It’s sitting in the fridge for later…lol..it’s apple….good on the weight down for you…no scales for me after yesterday, going with the flow…

Audrey…
    You make me feel dizzy with all that work….have a sit now..

Hemmy..
    Enjoy the garden with Mum and Kirsty…and cider..

Maybe a magnum later…in my window of course…lol

Enjoy and be lazy…

Jean x

Magnum ice cream not a magnum of cider πŸ˜‚

X

Hi all. Beautiful day here. 29 degrees at the moment. So went to Weight Watchers to get a weight to start over next week. Lost half a lb since I went a few weeks ago.

Been to see my niece as it is her 9th birthday today. Got to do planning for school now.

The plan for next week is (still without a working kitchen!!!!!!!!!) to fast on Tues and Thurs and 16.8 on the other days. See what happens.

πŸ™‚

Two bootcamos done then off to allotment. Am meant to be seeing a friend for dinner tomo but really feel the need to throw in an extra FD if possible. Am hoping she does not contact dies that make me a saddo bad friend? Just had so much on lately I need to reset.

Jean virus is horrible wishing you better.

Hope you all enjoying the sun x

Front windows done….so so so very hot even to sit out..

Thought I would work through my crappyness…it has worked at the moment…gives your head something to think about…

I have enjoyed doing my windows….we have Drax near by it throws manky stuff out and our House Martins about, making my PVC window frames really bad…nothing will clean them….I have just used some wire wool and soapy water…it has not scratched them…they look like new ✨✨✨ my front door and my large front window…..looks like I will do a couple every time I clean my windows…it’s a thought if anyone else want to bring yours up like new…

Ice cream time…πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Jean x

Hoping everyone is having a good weekend enjoying this lovely weather…..all very quiet on here..

Another week of beautiful weather ahead…..

Xx

Morning all

Easy day for me today, did too much yesterday…

Hope everybody is enjoying the sunshine..

Back later

Audrey x

Good morning F B Brits hope all is well with you and yours.Xx

Another beautiful day … keep cool everyone.

Well ate out of my window last night. First time. Lol

A large bar of almond chocolate and drank Cider till 11pm…. result being a nearly 2lbs gain this morning.

Haven’t done something stupid like that for ages. I was at my lowest too.

Never mind … Probably not coming in till late.

Have a wonderful day all… plenty of sun cream. xx

Brit lovelies… Stop and smell the roses…appreciate all the beauty around us. Xx

Good Morning Brits…

Lovely to have all doors and windows open…lovely ..peaceful and quiet just the birds singing.

Like you Hemmy a piece of cake, magnum and a cider..although the awful Haddock and chips most left uneaten… 3 lbs up??? is it water retention??

No thoughts of doing much today…just enjoy the weather getting a bit hot for us…looks like bike racing on the TV for a few hours this Fathers Day…my silence has now been broken.

Make the most of the weather…have a lovely day..

Jean x

It’s water renting ladies you have to eat an excess of 10 500 cals to gain 3lb fat and you retain water in hot weather so chill- maybe not with more magnums though!

Throwing in a extra FD today it make us fur the excesses have called my friend and been totally honest that am just not up fir dinner tonight and rearranged for next week. She was cool. Akeo tgere are cast drinks tonight and am not going. It’s the final if Cardiff singer if the world so want to watch that I LOVE opera. Have done some ckasducal training so knew hie hard it is, I try to explain the technicalities to mark but he dies hear it.

Anyway am off to torture/train another client. Keep hydrated and happy xx

Mrs O…

How can you ever do training in this heat….I have just stepped out and it seems like no air at all…..when visiting Dubai when so hot, I couldn’t do lengths in the swimming pool as you were breathing such hot air into your lungs….it took your breath away. I normally did 32 lengths here I only managed 2…the pool AC was on to keep it cool.

Take care in this heat…

Maybe a magnum in the park….lol

Jean x

Phew a warm one again!
    We stayed put today as Ellie didn’t cope very well yesterday. Poor thing. She normally is fine and loves the sunshine and we have to usually push her into the shade. We didn’t walk very far at all but at one point she was walking and suddenly there was some shade and she stopped and lay down on the path! Not sure if it’s the cancer or the steroids but she is Definitely different now.
    So today we’ve made sure she mainly stays on floor in living room, although it’s not particularly cool as there is no breeze. She’s had ice cubes and some ice cream and regularly cold flannel on her and she seems ok πŸ™‚
    Meanwhile we have been trying to top up the tan which is hard at 30 degrees. Lots of water and squash. Even had a bowl of water to put feet in! Oh and I bought some waffle cones and a tub of ice cream the other day, so we had ice cream…to cool down of course!
    Bbq planned for later, but lots of salad and fish but probably accompanied by a cold drink 😁

Went over my window yesterday and will do today I ate about 11. Neil was being nice and made me a bowl of kiwi and strawbs with yogurt and I didn’t have heart to say I hadn’t planned to eat until this afternoon. Never mind.

Hope you are keeping cool. Mrs O how on earth do you exercise in this heat unless it’s in an air conditioned gym or studio. My ex running club have been running hill races today…no thanks!

It’s not me doing a lot of the exercise it’s clients I demo and supervise! I kept most sessions quiet low impact and dud strength work. Just back from rehearsal doing M&S skinny chicken burgers for tea me with salad mark with baked potato wedges. Also have just had a snack of vegetable sticknwith chopped beetroot leaves which are just like spinach. The beetroot is in the salad mmmm

Sounds hot for poor Ellie giad you are treating her with ice cream xx

Kay…
    So very hot for Ellie and everybody else..your day sounded lovely….we too have had a bit over it’s so hard when this hot..we have been inside for most of the day too hot for us…

Our BBQ is at the caravan….shame….enjoy your fish…

How did the jam go…yes or no??

Mrs O…
    You look as you are being better than us…starting our fasting now into tomorrow…😬..a glass of cider would be lovely..😬..No!….

Too hot for jumping and running around..πŸ˜‚

Jean x

Hi we are all packed for our holiday hope the sun stays for a while..

Will be back when I can, good luck everyone

Audrey x

Viewing 50 posts - 12,701 through 12,750 (of 35,422 total)

You must be logged in to reply.