Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,924 replies, has 403 voices, and was last updated by  Brads27 3 hours, 47 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 9,251 through 9,300 (of 35,411 total)

• Morning all!

Good fd yesterday, loved the heck sausages (so much that I’ve had them for breakfast today too) had them with sprouts & cabbage fried with bacon & a fried egg for my tea.

Nfd today but really unorganised so only got mugshots for lunch at work but that will be ok. Out tonight & might have a couple of drinks so will try and have a healthy tea.

So excited as picking up my new (to me) car after school run tonight! I picked up my last 2nd hand car the day I left work to start maternity leave, and my boy turns 10 this summer so it’s long overdue. I can tell today is going to creep by very slowly!

Have a great day all. Clare x

Morning All,

A sunny morning here makes a change.

I think I am feeling a bit better today, I looked on line yesterday and have been following things to clear my blocked ear pipes…looks as if I have cleared them a bit…see how I go through the day..😀

I am the same weight today….I don’t know if I am where my body wants to be. Over 8 weeks, I have been the same weight for 6 weeks except for Christmas…. I am happy here but it would of been nice on the other side of the stone (2lbs) see what I do after holidays as there will be a gain 😬😬

Steve I am afraid has let the side down, a 1lb gain…pebble out the jar! ☹️

Audrey…you seem very busy at the moment, you don’t realise how much you have in the kitchen…it will look lovely when finished and worth the hassle.

Tammy…well done 2 lbs off fab fab when you didn’t expect it..😀

Louise…I must catch up on the two programmes always open for tips..😀

Lynda…have a lovely walk out with Rudi…I have never tried Welsh cakes.

Sarah..glad your sister is sticking with it…

Hemmy..hope the two meals went down well, always nice to have an easy meal..

Hello to everybody else too many to catch..Cookie, Graham, Kay, Minols, Vi, LB, Clare, Pasha, Kay

Jean x

Kay.. Jean lost 2lbs
    Steve lost 4lbs and gained 1 lb = 3lbs lost

HI All
    Tammy – well done you! 2lbs is great…especially when it’s unexpected!
    Having a NFD – not sure where/what it will go like food-wise as we’ve got last minute tickets for the rugby tonight…fish and chips, perhaps?! Feeling chuffed with my walking just now – managed 13miles yesterday by walking to everything!

Better stop twiddling my thumbs and do something.

Hope you all have a good day.

Mx

Morning FBB friends

Weighed in this morning and down 2lbs from last Friday. Happy with that considering the week I have had!
    Well done on your 2lbs as well Tammy! Looks like our scales have took pity on us!!

Sarah, I watched both programmes too, although I had seen the fats v carbs programme earlier in the year. The clean eating programme wasnt what I thought it was going to be but interesting that some of the clean eating regimes arent what they should be and are just a fad not based on scientific fact.

The fats v carbs was interesting, even the 2nd time round, although it did raise some questions for me. Did his cholesterol drop due to him losing weight? Why did his stomach measurement not change? Was that because he had reduced fat internally or just that he had lots of weight to lose and needed longer to see a reduction on the tape measure? Are they right in saying we dont know what the long term effect of eating full fat and low carbs will be?
    I dont think we can just say that the obesity crisis we have is purely the long term effect of following the current nutritional guidance.
    The guidance does focus on low fat food, which is higher in sugar but it does also say to keep processed foods and sugars to a minimum.
    If we were to follow the guidelines explicitly it wouldnt be as bad, but the issue is that most of us dont. Children and younger adults, who are obese, in particular tend have a high intake of proccessed food and takeaways. So is the issue a combination of high fat and high sugar? Too much fat is not good either.

What I think is required, before people will take notice, is to illustrate what sugar actually does in our bodies and how it causes us to store fat.

Sorry Ive gone off on a tangent, just thinking out aloud and checking out my understanding..lol
    Im halfway through a nutrition course, I should get back on to it.

Sarah, Im pleased your sister is doing well with the fasting.

Lynda and Audrey, good luck on your fasting and enjoy your busy days.

Pasha, stay strong and focused in the shops.

Chilly but bright morning here and a few things to do but I can eat today! Looking forward to yoghurt and some fruit in a bit, not sure about the rest of the day as yet. Im going to keep a track on my sugars and fats from anything with a label on it, just out of interest.

Happy Friday everyone!

Kay x

Clare, great to see you are sticking with it. Another converter to heck sausages! I dont eat meat so they are not for me, but I do like the veggie sausages. Happy new car day 🙂

Jean, glad you feeling a bit better. It seems like you are maintaining doing as you are, so perhaps stick with it and see what happens, see if you do lose any more or not. As you say, you have your holiday coming up, so see what happens afterwards. When do you go?
    Steve, oh no, youve stolen a pebble out of the jar!! Can we have it back next week do you think?? 😂

Minols, it sounds like you are getting the miles in over the day now, thats great! Have you started with the new boots yet?

Kay x

Good afternoon F B Brits.. hope all is well with you and yours. Xx

What a beautiful day .. so uplifting.

Well done Tammy and Kay on your 2 lbs losses. A big YAY to you both. Xx

Sym .. maintaining is good .. think it is probably hard to be constant now… then in the early days. Steve is allowed a hiccup he did so well last week. Glad you are feeling better. Xx

Everyone else sounds very focused.

Fast day for me … Just had the fish pie it was lovely … felt more than a normal sandwich lunch. Chunks of white fish ..salmon ..prawn and spinach . Now feel very happy full … hoping the braised steak and crush veg will be the same standard, If it is well done M&S for their Count on us meals.

YAY>>>> Bring on the Fast Days. Lol

Brit lovelies…

If we don’t believe in ourselves.. who else will believe in us. The next persons ways may not suit us .. we have to find our very own way of doing things. Xx

Hi all,

FD going well for me so far. I’ve eaten nothing yet so going to try to go through until dinner and have a really good day.

Well done Tammy and Kay on your losses. 2lbs is great.

I think I can only hope to maintain after this week but I’m not travelling next week so I can have a good push at it again. Xx

Good Afternoon..

Been out and about this morning….we have had haddock and chips unfortunately our restaurant was closed so it had to be a take away…still nice..it’s our day off!! 😀😀

Only two meals today..😀

A meal out with the daughter and family tomorrow night a thank you for all the help on moving, MIL and friend joining us…

Still feeling better, I think it may have passed…still dosing up at the moment to make sure.

Clare…how exciting picking your new car up….I used to get upset on changing cars, I got attached to them until I sat in the next one…😀

Kay..well done on your 2 lbs off, keeping busy has put you on track….I think Steve’s problem is we didn’t move much with me being unwell, foodwise we were fine. Better next week..🤞🤞

Hemmy….I shall continue as usual if I loose I do, but hope to stay the same …not on! Steve, a pound up or down could be goods in transit, he was a good boy last week…😇

Glad the meals were a success, lovely when you are on your own.

Minols..that’s lot of walking yesterday 13 miles, I so wish I were young again I loved walking…a good day for it today! Enjoy your rugby later….😀

Have a good weekend

Jean x

Hi all

The fish was very tasty, a very nice fast day meal… served it with mixed vegetables and baby potatoes…

I am off to mums tomorrow for the day, we are having fish n chips for our lunch… meeting up with Zoe too as it’s Ian birthday on the 24th. So collecting his presents and cards..

Will be back in touch about this time tomorrow.. have a great weekend everyone

Audrey x

Audrey…

Have a lovely day with Mum and Zoe, enjoying an early birthday lunch for Ian..

Jean x

Cheers Jean

Hope you continue to feel better ❤❤

Audrey x

Evening all, just had my fish and chips really enjoyed them, well till I looked to see how many calories in tartar sauce , wish I had looked first 😭😭😭

Kay well done on your 2lbs

Audrey have a lovely weekend with family

Jean glad your better, sounds like a lovely family meal coming up.

Angela fingers crossed for your weigh in

Hemmy,Minols,louise,cookie,lynda,vi,Sarah,clare,pasha hope you all have lovely weekends

Graham you have disappeared again

Really sorry if I have missed anyone

Tammy xxx

Hi All,

I’m trying to catch up with posts so sorry if I miss anyone out. There’s a lot to go though for 4 days! 😂

Welcome Pasha and Littlebean. This is a lovely supportive group and they’re helping me to stick with this.

Well done Jean, Tammy and Kay on your losses.

Clare, how’s the new car? Sorry if I’ve missed your weight in, I hope you’re doing well?

Jean, sorry to hear you’ve not been well. I hope you feel better soon.

Sarah, well done for avoiding the afternoon tea this week. How do you do it? It’s so hard when working if it involves eating and drinking to not join in with others. I am regretting not just chilling out in my hotel room this week away from the food. 😣

Kay, I thought you put pebbles for me but I’m not sure? I’d like to join please and my target for this month was 10lb loss. If you did put some in for me can you let me know how many as last week was confusing with me weighing in twice!! 😂

Hemmy, I live on the M&S meals on FD’s. I’ve just had the chicken arriabata with spiralised vegetables for tea. 229 cals. Lovely and spicy and I really feel like I’ve eaten with those. The fish pie sounds nice but as I usually like to eat twice on a FD I’ve avoided as too many cals. Although today I’ve managed to go through until tea so maybe I could have it if I do this?

Audrey, I’ve not commented before but a new kitchen sounds exciting albeit hard work to prepare for.

To everyone else, hope you’re all OK and having a good week.

Angela. Xx

Hi Gotto

My 2 meals came in at 560 lots of cups of tea. Hope its going to work as its the best FD ever. Lolol Will know tomorrow morning. Usually lose around 2lbs after a fast day. That beef was lovely too.

Yes. will maybe try the higher calorie ones in the evening with boiled eggs at lunch. Will see what happens. Lol xx

Hi Hemmy,

They’ve been working for me so far. It’s my NFD’s that’s the issue. When I’m not travelling I have one of those meals most lunches and really helps me to keep to my TDEE.

I’m really pleased today that I didn’t realise I’d not eaten yet until 4pm today. I wasn’t really hungry then either so just thought I might as well wait for tea. I call this progress! 😆 xx

Hemmy and Angela..

Both on the M & S meals very handy for one person…..good luck on weigh in tomorrow Hemmy.

Angela…must be real hard with the food when travelling..

Have a good weekend

Jean x

Hi Jean,

I buy my husband and stepson different meals when I’m on a fast day and I leave them to fend for themselves! 😂 it’s the only way I can make it worth I think. Xx

Question to all please: how do you find sleep on a FD? It takes me ages to get to sleep as I’m constantly up peeing. It can be until the early hours of the morning.
    I normally sleep 8 hours a night and so the loss in sleep is really starting to affect me. Do you have any tips? Does it get easier? Xx

Angela…
    I never sleep well on a FD night, when I do all the other nights…MM says have a small glass of milk before bedtime, it did work for a while but not so much now…I never count it in the 500 cals..a whisky glass full.

I have started wearing a dark airplane mask to keep the room dark that seems to work for me at the moment…a good business class one!

Jean x

Thanks Jean. I might try the milk thing and see how I get on. I’m getting so exhausted.
    I don’t have a problem with the darkness thing, our room is very dark… luckily as I never get to fly business class. This week’s delight was Easyjet who have to be my least favourite, even over Ryanair. At least Ryanair let me take my handbag AND my laptop bag! 😂

Sym and gotto

I am the same with the constant peeing. Lolol ( Too much knowledge)

I have been since starting this way of life. I can be up on the hour sometimes at least every 2/3. It gets very tiring sleep disturbed. I always have a drink of water too. Just imagine that’s how I am losing the pounds. Would be hard if I was working. Not sure what the answer is. I know a lot of people have said about the bad sleeping. Xx

Evening everyone

So approaching the end of the second FD. Looking forward to going to bed out of temptation. I really have absolutely no idea how I have done this week. Just really hoping i have lost something however small. Will weigh in the morning and hope I am not going to have to ask for a pebble back. Fingers crossed.

Jean, does look like you might be at your right maintenance level. Well worth all the effort I am sure and you can look forward to being slim and lovely for Florida. Hope you are feeling better.

Hemmy great quote. I used to have that M&S fish pie, sure sounds better than my teaspoon of marmite..

Tammy I love tartar sauce. We have decided to go for fish and chips after lala land tomorrow night. Unsure about it but decided now. Wild eh?

Angela, re afternoon tea, the truth is most of time I don’t resist but I am getting better sometimes. My sleeping is variable anyway and it used to be awful on a FD especially if I had a gap, but it really has improved now and isn’t really worse on a FD. i know peeing all the time is annoying but it is a good sign.

Minols and Carol, happy brithday his weekend for both of you. Hopefully both of you are slimmer than a year ago. Mine is in June, 58 for goodness sake!!!! i want to be at my goal then.

Everyone have a good weekend, keeping the faith whether FD or NFD. I am certainly not fasting over the weekend but I will be on Monday or maybe Tuesday xx

Oooh, Minols and Carol, happy birthday for the weekend. Hope you have good ones.

Sarah, good to know it’s become easier. I hope that happens for me. I know peeing is a good sign but I find it harder to eat well when I’m tired. I wish the peeing would happen in the day! 😂😂

Nearly bedtime, another FD under my belt and my most successful yet I think at 236 cals. Xx

Angela..
    I seem to pick up on business class don’t know what you said to make me think that…lol..

I get called The Lone Ranger!! Some of the oldies will know the name!!

All this toilet walking too much information!!👣👣👣👣👣👣👣🚶🏻‍♀️🚶🏻‍♀️🚶🏻‍♀️🚶🏻‍♀️🚶🏻‍♀️🚶🏻‍♀️

Night night all…a whiskey in hand…

Jean x

Kay forgot to say very well done on 2lbs down plus moving! Pretty good going!!

Sleep well everyone x

Evening lovelies,

A busy day again….and not just for me looking at the posts 😊😊.

Kay, well done on yr 2lb loss, fab fab fab 😊😊💗😘xx

Gotto, well done on your low FD 😊😊💗xx

🎂🍰🍾🍷🍸🎉🎊🛍🎁🎈🎀happy bdays minols (I have heck sausages in my freezer now 😉)and Carol for the weekend. Have a lovely day xxx

Hi Sarah, well done on yr 2nd FD and fingers crossed for yr weigh in 😊😊💗💗😘😘xx

Hi hemmy, always love yr quotes and unfortunately I love all m and s food. Yum yum 👅 xx

Hi Jean, wats yr maintaining secret my lovely 😊 xxx

Oooh Tammy fish and chips one of my favourites 🐟🍟xxx

Gotto, my sleep pattern changes on a fast day sometimes. I normally get 5 and 30hrs of deep sleep and 3hrs of light. But that reverses on a FD not sure y. Maybe body working harder 😊💗xx

Clare, how exciting ….how’s yr new car? 😊😊💗xx

Hi Audrey, have a lovely weekend 😊😊💗😘xx

Hi vi, hope u have had a gud week. Thinking about u. 😊😊💗😘🤗xx

Hi pasha, hope u have had a good day 😊😊💗x

Hi Graham, hope yr week has gone ok…we miss u 😊😊💗xx

I’m sorry if I have missed u. Hope u have had a good day too and have a lovely weekend 😊😊💗😘xx

I’ve had a good NFD and after 2hrs weight training spreading over two sessions. I was starving and have managed to eat so I’m not in calorie deficit yum yum. Have eaten healthy though so pleased with myself. Iain is still doing well on his BSD. And is looking particularly glowy and I have to say it hunky he he. He was hunky before but his skin looks great….it’s funny what sugar effects. Anyway he is off to India 🇮🇳 tomorrow for 10 days. So I’m running a tight ship lol. Anyway time for bed as up at 4am to see hubbie off.

Nite nite lovelies dream sweet. Love Louise 😊😊💗💗😘😘🤗🤗😀😀xxx

Morning

I Know it’s early but was awake and couldn’t stand the suspense. 1lb down. Didn’t think I had done that brilliantly. Anyway that is 4 off during JSJ and my target is 8. I will need to try a bit harder to make that target.

Total loss is 25, still to go 22. I was going to say it is a long hard road but actually it isn’t, it’s a way or life forever…

Kay, your thoughts on those programmes were interesting. I think you are right, it is about balance and moderation. I think I need to adjust the moderation element a bit.

Happy Saturday everyone x

Morning Sarah 😊,

I’m awake too…hubbie safely off to India 🇮🇳. Well done on the pound loss. It all adds up and if u look at a piccie of a pound of fat on google it’s a lot 😊😊.

U r def right on the balance and moderation…..it’s just finding that happy medium though 😊.

Love Louise 😊😊💗😘😘😘🤗🤗xxx

Hi Louise

Just had a bacon sandwich. Not quite sure what that counts as lol. You are very stoical about your husband being away for such long periods. I’ve had friends in the same position and having to keep things going at home alone with children etc. I guess you get used to it but not easy sometimes I imagine. Hope you have some nice things planned. How are you feeling now about maintenance? I think because it has all been so quick for you you don’t get that long period to really adjust to your new size and Really get to uderstand that balance. You will feel more comfortable in time. The health benefits have been fantastic what with reversing the pre diabetes. Have a good day xxxxxxx

Hi Sarah, ooooh bacon sandwich yum yum.

I’m just chivving my eldest out of bed for school….teenagers lol 😂

I do and I don’t mind about him going away….if that makes sense. I go with the saying a happy wife a happy life he he and I believe it’s the same for Hubbie’s too 😊😊. He loves travelling 😊 and enjoys his job, even though it can be stressful and tiring at times. But I think it helps that I am an independent woman and run a tight ship when he’s away. OCD and all that jazz. I do miss him as he really is my best friend 😃. I suppose it’s something u get use too and I have a lovely group of friends and family around me who help the ship run if required lol 😂. Just ordered some new board games for games night and cinema, golf, rugby and cycling planned at the mo.

On the maintenance front….not going as well as I expected. It’s such a grey area and so individual to each person 😕. U r def right on the quick loss of weight and getting used to and my head around a WOL that has been alien to me since my middle 20’s. Definitely a big learning curve I think. I hoping as the months go by I will av to think about it less and it will become a lot more natural/normal.

Just off to do the school run, then cleaning house, gym, Pilates, Seamistress. Then friend visiting 😊. Have a lovely day. Will pop on later.

Love Louise 😊😊💗💗😘😘🤗🤗xxxxx

Morning all

Half a pound first me this week! That makes 2lb for JSJ…

Louise glad hubby got away OK..

Off to mums soon, the bacon sandwich sounds yummy, but I am saving myself for fish and chips lol…

Back tomorrow have a great day everybody.

Audrey x

Good morning F B Brits hope all is well with you and yours. Xx

Very frosty again .. but hopefully that lovely sunshine will follow.

Sarah and Aud well done on your loses… Brilliant. What a nice start to the week-end for you both. More pebbles too. Xx

Lou .. What a inspiration you are. Not only with your weight loss so quickly but with your sunny happy attitude to life. Hope the maintenance settles down for you soon. Xx

Well girls and boys .. sooo pleased with yesterdays Fast Day. Just the 2 meals one at 1pm.. 6pm. No wondering what to have.. counting cals or feeling hungry at all. I reckon that was a good deal for £5.

AND … this mornings scales looking fab. So another one Monday for Tues weigh day. Just need to have a decent week-end. No alcohol either for 5 days
    and feeling good. Yes.

Hope everyone enjoys the week-end whatever you have planned. ..Xx

Brit lovelies… Be happy .. Be yourself.. If others don’t like it let them be. Life isn’t about pleasing everybody. .. Xx

Morning all,

Well done on your losses Sarah and Aud.

I have weighed and I’m up half a lb on last Saturdays weigh. I can’t remember which number we took for me last week but I’m total 6lb down for JSJ so far.
    I’m really disappointed this week but I understand why. I need a big strong push this week to hit my JSJ target of 10lb.
    Hubby wants to go for a carvery for lunch today but given the scales I don’t want to 😢 xx

Hi Gotto

Don’t fret about half a pound. I know its easier said than done. You have had a busy week and not always in control of the food choices.

I only worry if I go back 4lbs .. everything else is doable with a couple of Fasts.

So go enjoy that carvery with your Hubby… just go easy on the spuds and Yorkshires.

Life is for living … this isn’t a diet its for life. Enjoy Xx

Morning All..

A bright day and not dreary as it has been.

A lazy start for us today, 💤💤a 8.30 wake up a bit late for us…….a downstairs clean up not much planned until this evening.

We have had breakfast, we are not eating lunch …as a steak meal out this evening with the family.

Sarah and Audrey well done on the scales….Angela 1/2 pound could be food in transit I wouldn’t worry, you will have more off next week.☺️☺️

Louise…you have lost a lot of weight quickly it must be hard to get your head around it and your body too…it will calm down…have a lovely catch up with your friend later…😀

Sarah…just love a bacon sarnie…I think it’s lovely over half way on weight loss, when its less to loose it is always nicer….soon be off…😀

Audrey..enjoy your day and fish and chips..🙂🙂

Hemmy..have a lovely day…hope the weathers good for a walk with Mr Pips..🚶🏻‍♀️🐶🚶🏻‍♀️🐶🚶🏻‍♀️🐶

Angela…6 lbs off in two weeks is very good, especially when travelling..

Have a good weekend all

Jean x

Morning everyone

Well completed my second FD yesterday and also negotiated a food shop so feeling really positive. The Welsh Cakes did find their way into my trolley, but not my tummy – I’m going to have one as a treat today.

Yesterday I managed just a liquid day – a few cups of coffee and very weak no added sugar orange juice (can’t do water).

I started my first fast last Tuesday and since that morning have lost 5.7lbs. I know about a pound of that would have been easily lost as I had put it on the day before, but that still leaves me with a loss of over 4lb providing I maintain for the next couple of NFD until I weigh next Tuesday.

I actually found not eating was a little easier than limiting my calories and didn’t feel hungry until 5am when I was awake as my husband had a fall. I think liquid only may be the way to go for me.

I’m thinking of doing a pattern of 2 NFD then 1 FD. Does anyone else follow a pattern of when they fast?

Sarah – bacon sarnies! Think it may be bacon medallions and poached egg for lunch now.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. x

Hi Pasha, glad you’re having a good week and well done for sticking with it despite food shopping.

Jean and hemmy, thanks for the support. I’ve decided to go for the carvery to join in family time, I’ll try to lay off the spuds. Yorkshire isn’t a problem for me. I might get my Kettlebell out this afternoon and give that a few hundred swings whilst watching tv to counter the food… if I can muster the energy!!😂 Despite only having 237 cals yesterday I’m not actually hungry yet, I haven’t eaten yet today. I do think consecutive fast days are no problem for me. I’ll split them again this week when I can be in control over NFD’S and see how I get on.

I know this is a way of life, not a diet, but I do have a weight goal for May. I’m currently 15lb away from that.

Jean, when do you go on holiday? Did you find any clothes you wanted? Xx

Pasha…a few of you talking of Welsh cakes…are they the potato drop scones which you have with a egg and bacon breakfast?

I think your pattern sounds a good idea if you can put it in your life style…Steve is 5.2 and he won’t budge…I sometimes can get him eating less the day before a FD…if he eats well on a Friday and Saturday it seems to put him on track for the week.

Angela…good choice the carvery, I don’t think it’s too high calorie wise, a bit of portion control and obviously the potatoes, a meal wouldn’t be a meal without yorkshires…with gravy.. yorkshires every time!!

Steak meal for us tonight ..ribeye and trimmings, chips, ..so ours will be higher calories …we are not eating lunch or supposed not to be….eating early about 6 a bit of a time to wait.

A bit of a buzzing head today, ears don’t seem to be as bunged up…dashing about cleaning sitting now maybe a bit too much too soon..lol

I have just been sorting clothes out for holiday, I have more than enough not taking a lot at all. The evenings are still cool so jeans or trousers, my trendy fleece and long cardigan, one smart dress, again if mozzies are about it’s safer as they usually eat me…lol…a couple of pair of shorts and a swimming costume. Very holiday area Americans quite under dress. They all fit…lots in all different sizes dug deep…lol ..haven’t we all…lol..thrown a lot of my bigger clothes away..😀

Jean x

Jean WC are like a sweet flatbread cooked on a griddle.

‘Welsh cakes are made from flour, butter/lard, currants, eggs, milk, and spices such as cinnamon and nutmeg. They are roughly circular, a few inches (7–8 cm) in diameter and about half an inch (1–1.5 cm) thick. Welsh cakes are served hot or cold dusted with caster sugar.’

One was 140 cals so perfect for a NFD treat. I find having a small treat to look forward to I find makes FD easier.

Enjoy your meal tonight. I love ribeye, if I’m having steak then I want something rare and tasty.

Pork medallion with roast veg for me tonight

What’s everyone else having tonight?

Lynne (Pasha is the cat) x

Afternoon everyone

Shopping done , daughter dropped off at party, so finally 5 mins to myself,

Well done on the weight losses

All your meals tonight sound wonderful, today I decided to fast, only my hubby would go out and buy breaded fish for tea after us having fish and chips last night, so that made me decide to fast today (never done a Saturday ), and for a change eat tomorrow, have missed my Sunday breakfast and tea, so switched it this week, am having a low cal chicken and mushroom ramen noodles, only 288 cals, got some broccoli to have with it, looking forward to it.

Am beginning to get in the zone again, am looking forward to my holiday in April and would love to notice a difference for that, not worrying if I will fit in the rides at disney will be a bonus.

I have been thinking how similar the thought process is for loosing weight and stopping smoking is, 3 yrs this June since I stopped smoking and it really doesn’t bother me much these days, so am hoping that I will finally stop thinking constantly about food and on occasion feeling deprived, I keep telling myself, it’s only food, you don’t need it to enjoy yourself lol. ONE DAY

Any how enough of my ranting, enjoy your evenings,catch you later.

Tammy xxx

Lynne…

Our very much loved 22 year old cat…Symba…departed from us last September …miss her loads…
    We had her for about 13 years of her life….

She was a neighbours cat who decided to live with us, just couldn’t keep her away, she wanted peace and quiet …she was from a very busy noisy household…an abused kitten who they had taken in…

Memories
    Jean x

Evening lovelies,

Well coz I was up so early, I have peaked well. Clean house, ironing done and bathrooms clean. Been to weight training and yogalates!!! 💪🏻💪🏻 Picked up clothes from Seamistress, picked eldest up from school and had a lovely catch up with my friend. She’s very skinny and has given me a very nice waterfall grey cardigan, Clinique make up and No7 facial creams (I’m very lucky, felt very pampered) and she has ordered a small and extra small body con dresses from oasis and asked if I wld like one now I’m as skinny as her. So of course I said yes. Told hubbie whilst he was waiting for his connection in Dubai and he’s going to take me out for a lovely meal when he gets back from India a win win situation if u ask me lol 😂.

It has been a NFD for me. And early this morning I made a homemade slimming world chilli con carne, which I have had with popadoms and sweet potato chips. And for pud rivita and mozerella cheese yum yum.

Jean, i def can relate to you and how you feel. I lost my Big tom cat last year he was 18yrs old and I lost his sister in 2009 after long fight with cancer 😕. I miss them everyday. I do have another cutie who was feral and found at 6 weeks. She’s delightful am looking to add a kitten to our family in the spring. That shld keep me on my toes 😊😊💗💗😘🐱🐱 Steak is our Friday night meal yum yum my treat for crazy exercising all week. I know it’s officially the weekend when the steak grill comes out 😀😀xxx

Hi Tammy well done on yr fast today. 😊😊💗xx

Hi Lynn, I love pork especially the crackling lol 😂.😊😊💗💗😘😘🤗🤗xxx

Love Louise 😊😊💗💗😘😘🤗🤗😀xxxxx

Hi all,

Back home safe, very tired very full…

Will post more tomorrow too many posts to mention sorry…

Audrey x

Audrey hope you have had a nice day.

Gotto/Angela, I have you down as 3.5lbs down, then a further 2lbs down, so 5.5 and now 0.5 up, so 5lb down overall???
    Let me know if this is wrong and I will adjust it….

Hi Kay

Yes thanks had a good visit with mum, but it’s a long time for me to sit in the car with my back problems so I am in a little pain..

The fish and chips however were very tasty and well worth the travelling…lol

Going for a hot bath to see if that eases the back… if not will hit the port and lemon!

Aud ❤❤

Hi Kay,

It got confusing last week as I weighed twice: Friday after stepping off the plane and Saturday morning. They were very different. But I am 6lbs down overall so looks like you’re adding half a stone to the jar for me then. Yippeeee. 😂 are you getting settled in your new house?

After a lovely carvery at lunch, tea is some manchego cheese and serrano ham washed down with some Macho Man Monastrello red wine (Xmas gift from my German boss who surprisingly demonstrated a good sense of humour with his female monopolised team!😂) xx

Jean, I meant to say this morning that the milk trick worked, thank you so much. Xx

Heres how our beach is looking so far…

🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐠🐙

🐚 = 1 pebble (1lb lost)
    🐠 = half pebble (0.5lb lost)
    🐙 = 1 pebble disappeared (1lb gained)

So 67.5 at the moment and about 2 weeks to go until end of JSJ
    🙂

Hi…

Back from our lovely meal…three courses we never have three courses!! Only one drink for me..I took the car keys, Steve had two drinks…feel full full full….

A very low day tomorrow and rest of week….😀

Kay..I have shown Steve his octopus..only he is letting the side down …☹️☹️☹️..he needs to pull his socks up..lol…beach growing nicely..😀

Angela…glad you had a lovely carvery…happy the milk worked..😀

Audrey…enjoy your hot bath …..rest up for your back…🛁🛁🛁

Louise….we would like another puss, but we go away too much in the caravan, it wouldn’t be fair…when we can’t go away any more may pick a older one up from a rescue centre…maybe..😺😺

Nice to pick up bits and pieces off your friend, she’s spoiling you…I think hubby will like the new dress..💕

Glass of milk and bed..💤💤

Jean x

Kay….Steve now feeling very very guilty…he says he should be knocked off the list if he is spoiling it for everybody!

I have told him to pull his socks up…lol…a big sorry from him…he will continue…

Xx

I love that post Kay! Visual representation. Well done everyone, so far we have lost 4st 9.5lbs between us!! That is absolutely amazing and we should be very very proud. Xx

Viewing 50 posts - 9,251 through 9,300 (of 35,411 total)

You must be logged in to reply.