Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,972 replies, has 403 voices, and was last updated by  hedgehogs 10 hours, 27 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 6,851 through 6,900 (of 35,459 total)

• Keep going vi and Sarah it’s nearly bed time…. well done on liquid only. ..

Talk tomorrow

Audrey

Hi All,

We have got away for two days just to get a holiday feel. Sat around the pool in the hotel, they booked us in three hours early so making the most of it. Doing some culture stuff tomorrow.

Vi..
    Slipping big time, grit my teeth and put up with it… a very unhealthy place to be in.

I am enjoying family time… I did our cooking last night which we enjoyed.. plain and simple.. lol

Audrey….
    Enjoy the caravan and a break away… strange whatever we do different I miss our caravan..

I went to school church this morning to join them in assembly..parents can join them any or every morning, lovely to hear the children singing… my alarm at 5.50..!! so early for me..

Louise..
    I must try and do catch up on the diabetes programme it sounds scary…

Sarah…
    Lafayette is not glamorous far from it…my daughter lives in a lovely area but things are so spread out and very strange. Really there’s not much to do lovely for family time and keeping Katie company give her some English time ..lol

We have drunk 6 bottles of red wine!! Between us in 6 days 😬 But nice.

Jess..
    Just re reading your post.. we have done our family tree.. I go back to 1680, off the top of my head 14 generations to my grandchildren!! All English!!

Ginette…
    November looks like a tight month for us all… hope you are feeling better and getting back on track.

Lynda..
    Hope are also feeling better… you have a lot going on at the moment.

Carol..
    Are you back off holiday yet… hope everything went as well as possible and you had a good one.

Minols, Kay, KT hope calls ok

Sorry if I forgot anyone ..all off memory

Jean x

Sarah and Vi..
    Well done on your FD liquid only…good going

Xx

Jean

Just enjoy your holiday and your family we can sort out any weight gain when you come home…
    Are you going for a swim in the pool?

Have a good day

Audrey

Hey Guys

Finished my cals at 17.15 with a whopping 35 cals. Lots of plain tea and two cups of boullion; one tomato and one chicken. Not too hungry, but sort of dreading tonight. On Modifast I got really hungry tonight..
    Tommorow FD and Thursday 800-day, and Friday I’m having a big old pizza. Feel like I earned it

Well done, Sarah

Good night everyone

Hi guys…just a quick post cos Internet is rubbish here. I’M on retreat near Perth…beautiful place, and just what I need. Stunning afternoon and sent out to pray out in the grounds – a tough job but somebody’s got to do it! Good news is, food good quality, fresh, small portions. Home tomorrow night.

Hope you’re all doing well.

Mx

Hey All
    Son is still hanging in there. Wobbled yesterday when he weighed in AFTER eating then wondered why he’d gained!! Weighed in again today and lost 1.3kg so he’s a happy bunny. 2 weeks = – 2.8kg ( means nowt to me as I’m a st/lb girl 🤗).
    Thanks (on his behalf) for the support 😍

Audrey..
    Thinking about the swim… then hair wash !! Maybe not.. lol..Cloudy now but lovely temp if sun we would be inside as too hot…steak maybe tonight ummm

Minols..
    Enjoy your retreat.. peace and quiet.. lovely

Jean x

Goodness me I have come to bed. I know I will feel good in the morning but this is not easy peasy sometimes. Made it will liquid. Reckon i had about 50 cals what with splashes of milk and the boillion. Hope you are feeling ok Vi. I am not sure I could do a liquid day in the middle of a series of FDs.

Glad I can eat tomorrow anyway!

Shirty, your son is doing well! Hopefully he feels it is not too restrictive and it can fit into his life ok so he is more likely to continue with it.

Jean, enjoy your nice weather and holiday. I have been to east and west coast US but nowwhere in the middle. I have always imagined it would be very culturally different.

Minols my OH used to spend boyhood holidays in Perth with relatives on a farm, and I visited with him a few years ago. I remember gorgeous countryside and lots of Hectors and Hamishes. I am sure it must be a lovely place for a retreat, not that I have done anything like that since I was at school!

Pleased today is over. Good luck to anyone going for it tomorrow. We do deserve to succeed!

Sarah

Quick post from me before bed.

Today I was on a training day and I loved it. Head full of medical terminology now though!
    Unfortunately I succumbed to biscuits at break times and their lunch, so its been a high day in terms of cals and step count is low.

Need a lower healthy day tomorrow ahead of FD on Thursday.

Hope everyone is ok….not many alerts from our group today 🙂

Catch you tomorrow

Kay

Morning all

Fast day for me today, my these come round quick!

Sausage casserole in the slow cooker made with heck sausage of course!

I am not doing a liquid day today I have got a pea n ham soup out ready for my evening meal so sort of liquid ish I suppose hehe x

Well done Sarah for making it through your day yesterday.

Minols enjoy your retreat.

Ginette are you ok? Very quiet lately!

Kay try to have a better day today good luck,

Shirty your son is doing well, you must be pleased I too am a lbs and oz girl…

Vi how are you today?

Jean enjoy your holiday keep posting.

Hope I haven’t missed anyone out, if I have apologies will be back later

Good luck to all

Audrey

H All

Sorry I was out early yesterday and didn’t come home until late, just a quick hello I shall catch up with posts later today as I a, off out to the docorts for a fasting blood test. I would imaging that when I cone back in I shall have a sleep in the chair after the third short night in a row.

See you all later x

Hey guys

I am having a much more difficult time than usual fasting. Really hungry. Do you think that’s because of my fluid only day yesterday. Still pain. Spasm is like electric shocks, it can be Really Annoying. During the day it’s not so bad, I can distract myself and not be bored, but at night.. Still I managed to do 50 min on the arm-bike

Hey Shirty,
    Good going for your son, I think I am a couple of years older than him (almost 28) and I just started this, so at least he got an early start. I’m exastly the opposite way when it comes to pounds and stones vs. kg, I know a Stone is 6.3 kg and a pound is 0.45, but I still use a converter for anything more specific

Hey Ginette
    Hope your test go well. May join you on the falling asleep train 😛

Hey Kay
    Nice you enjoyed your first day on the job. And about those cals… Oh well.. tomorrow is another day

Hey Audrey

At least the weather is picking up for your caravan-break

Hey Minols?

A retreat, huh? Is that a spiritual thing or more work- related. Anyway, enjoy.

Hey Jean
    Keep fighting those sugars, and have a wonderful time =)

Hey Sarah
    After my liquid fast experience I’m thinking I will only resort to that if I stop losing weight. I think all you LF’ers are total champs

Have a good day
    x

Hi all – home to do the hoovering and have food – managed an impromptu FD.

VI – retreat was a bit of both, as my work is spiritual. Some useful in-put, so not a straightforward retreat, but such a beautiful place, and lots of time for being outdoors in the sunshine that it was really good for me.

Right, back to proper work this evening…just 4 more days until the holidays!

Mx

Hi all
    Managed to get on the internet and check in. Holiday going ok, impossible to fast. Been to Austria, Germany, Slovakia, Romania, Serbia and Bulgaria. Greece next. Heard more than enough stories about the communist past and I’m all toured out. Need to stop eating now. Hope all well with everyone.

Hi all

Successful fast day for me hooray. ..

Off to the van tomorrow for a few weeks… good way to avoid babysitting duties again I hope…

Will keep in touch as much as i can but will not be as often as usual. It’s the last holiday of the year this season has flown by…

Keep Strong everyone keep in touch and remember together we are stronger

Audrey

Hi Everyone,

It’s been a busy day today, which is a good thing as I didnt really have enough time to ponder lovely food lol 😴😴.

Hi caspersmum, wow what a lot of countries you have visited, sounds amazing. Have a nice time.

Hi minols, A retreat sounds lovely 😊

Hi vikathy, hope your day has got better. Not sure on the fluid thing. I find if I drink more it fills me up and I’m less hungry 😕. But I have never just done a fluid day. Soz I’m not much help.

Hi genette, hope your taking of bloods went well and you managed to get a snooze. 😴😴

Hi Audrey, I hope your fasting day went well 😊

Hi Kay, sounds like an interesting day.

Hi Sarah, I hope you are well 😊

Hi symba, I hope you are enjoying your holiday. Sounds like you are having a lovely time 😊

Apologies if I have missed anyone. This is very new to me. I promise I will get better.

Louise 😊😊xx

Hi all

Well done today Audrey and have a great break. I am sure you need it what with everything that is going on.

Vi, it might be the liquid day but maybe it is also doing a series of low cal days? I would find that so hard. I guess things work differently for different people. Are you on again tomorrow too?! or is your pizza day? You will certainly have earned that. I got some miso soup today because I know you’d mentioned it and so had many others. Have to say though I thought it was vile and chucked it after one sip. It is rather telling that the only food I refused today was only worth 29 cals lol!

Kay great news that you enjoyed the training day. It is difficult not to join in under those circumstances and at least it wasn’t a fast day.

Ginette, hope test went well and results are helpful.

NFD for me today and I did really well til a handful of nuts this afternoon, led to another two handfuls. Avacado with pumpkin seed oil and balsamic (almost my favourite food ever), Veg chilli with grated cheese and yogurt tonight (no baked potato) plus pineapple. Very full. All quite healthy but a bit much I think overall.

FD tomorrow and will do liquid again I think. I know I am only not eating 500 cals but somehow it makes me feel a bit more in control.

Hope everyone else is ok. Good on you if you fasted today. Is anyone else on for tomorrow?

Sarah x

Sorry Louise, meant to say well and full…glad you are keeping strong and not popping (salted!!) nuts like a slightly demented, famished and very large squirrel!

Hey Sarah

Personally I love Miso, but it doesn’t freeze well, for some reason. That kelp can take some getting used too. I love that Umami or Unami flavor, it’s very japanese.
    Your meal sounds lovely. Low-calorie day, about 800 tomorrow and Friday is pizza day!

Minols, Audrey
    Good job on that fasting

Hey Louise,
    If I only ever said anything when it would be helpful..let’s just say I would be quieter

Hey Carol
    It sure does sound like you’re seeing a lot. Have as good a time as possible
    Good night, guys

Hi All,

Back in Lafayette after our break…quite enjoyed the area there were a few negatives before we went… glad we did go.

Audrey..
    Enjoy your break you sound as if you need it.

Ginette..
    Hope your bloods went well.

Carol…
    What a lot of countries.. lots of information to take in.

Kay..
    Glad your job is going well.. it takes a while to fit into new people.

Lots of you doing real well on this liquid only fasting.. don’t know whether I would keep up.

We had a good breakfast this morning so going light for rest of day.. hopefully..

A week done another week to go… shorts still fit so it’s a bonus 😀

Sorry a bit difficult to go up and down the forum on phone..but read them all sorry can’t catch you all..hope there’s some good weight off with this solid fasting.

Jean x

Morning Everyone,

Unfortunately I’m not my jolly little self this morning 😕. My stomach woke me last night with the loudest rumbling and groaning ever lol. I didn’t give in to it though, but it treated me to the worst night sleep ever 😞. I wasn’t any better when I woke this morning. But after a few walnuts (I know…a week and a half ago would of been a huge bowl of coco pops lol). I feel better. I’ve come to the conclusion it must of been hunger lol and low blood sugars. I had such a busy day yesterday I don’t think I ate enough, and by gum did my stomach tell me. Lesson 1 learnt the hard way 😕.

I hope everyone is well this morning. Good luck to anyone who is fasting today.

Thanx for listening. Louise 😊😊xx

Morning all

Louise hope you feel better now you have eaten, can I ask you did you drink enough yesterday? Sometimes it’s thirst that’s the problem. I have a little glass with 10 pebbles in. I transfer them to make sure I drink at least 10 glasses of water a day…

I am still fasting yet from yesterday, not too hungry as yet but will probably be starving by lunchtime…

Off to the van later, Ian at hospital this afternoon for his hearing test so setting off after rush hour…

Will be back later hopefully but very busy today, have a great day everybody fast or non fast

Audrey

Hi All,

Just posted and it disappeared!!

Hi Vi

Do you think your arm bike is making spasms worse? Maybe try a couple of days without it and see, I agree most of us feel that things are worse at night, it can make it a long night sometimes.

I’m having pizza tonight, a don’t have them often but went shopping and it looked nice.

Hi Jean

I hope you are enjoyed some of your time away, are the meals a lot bigger there when eating out? Shane about the negatives.

Hi Audrey

Well done on your fast day, enjoy the van, luckily the weather isn’t too bad at the moment.

Yes, I’m fine thanks, I was really tired yesterday, I had an eventful day, it started early a friend wanted help and I managed to find her a few links to get her started, she is missing her father who died early thins year, then my son needed something so back on the Internet to find some advice he has left a little bit of fish in his fridge for a couple of days when he was at Pam’s, it really stank when he got home. I looked this up and then told him what was reccomended to get rid of smells, an eggcup of bicarbonate, anyone know any other things?

Then I had an email from Pams bank, it said there was unusual action on her account, they were going to call her. They asked her for details and she gave them over the phone, I was concerned with this as they might not have been genuine. I gave her the number of the fraud squad. It was genuine someone had tried to buy a music centre of £99! Pam was home at the time watching tv. It is such a worry I am seeing about getting power of attorney, I shall get both of them (You used to only need one to cover everything, now it is two one for health and the other financial) so a busy day, in fact I had an early night and turned out the light at 1.30. Early for me.

Hi Mino

That was quick! I hope you had some quiet time to yourself, holidays aren’t far away.

H Cmum

You have been busy, sounds exhausting. I hope you enjoyed it.

Hi Shirty

Glad your son is still going well, it is difficult at fist, hopefully the losses will spur him on.

Hi Cuba

Yes bloods are just routine, luckily I don’t mind these tests. My meds can affect levels of things so they need to check once in a while.

It is nice to keep busy so you haven’t time to think of food.

Hi Sarah

Yes I agree with you, Miso soup is not for me either…..

The most important thing is that you feel in control, I still haven’t tried balsamic vinegar even though I have bought some, I really don’t know what to do with it.

Hi Audrey,
    I didn’t use to drink much at all, but I now drink approx 2.5l of water a day lol. Maybe I’m drinking too much!! I do like your pebble idea though 😊😊.

Have a nice time today.

Louise 😊😊xx

Morning ginette

I too am in the Miso soup is awful camp. .. lol 😁

Hope you get the power of attorney sorted out soon, my brother got it for mum and I don’t think it was too difficult the solicitor handled it all plus sorted out her will at the same time. ..

The scales are showing a slight loss again today I have now lost 3lb of the 10…. although I am still way off my target weight…

How are you doing weight wise?

Audrey

Ginette,

Balsamic vinegar?? Some balsamic vinegars can have up to 55% sugar content. Go for a good apple cider vinegar with zero sugar.

Well done Audrey on the weight loss. It all adds up 😊😊😊xx

HI all.

Agree about the miso – I can cope with the taste, but the weed is definitely a distraction, I’ve been noticing everyone’s references to OXO and may try just a readymade stock?

On the Power of Attorney thing…I noticed when passing my local solicitors this week that November is Will Aid month, where your solicitor will do a will (I’m assuming it needs to be straightforward, not like the kind that is read out in an Agatha Christie novel and provides motives for practically everyone from the gardener to the illegitimate son long lost who turns out to be the gardener in disguise!) for a charitable donation.

I think I probably need to discount yesterday as a FD as I was up at 2am eating toast and sorting cupboards! Oh well, it was still a low cal day. Not sure when to do another one as Sunday is harvest and we’re all having toast and honey (I wonder who had that idea!) as part of the celebration (well, it could have been worse, I could have tried to shoe-horn my beloved custard creams into the service!)

Right, back to work, if I’m going to have a hope of leaving a reasonably clear desk for ‘going on holiday’ next week!

Mx

Hi all

Minols
    Glad you enjoyed your mini retreat ahead of your busy time before week off!

Aud
    Well done on the loss and enjoy your day and time in the caravan.

Ginette
    Sounds like you have been busy as usual. Enjoy that pizza!

Vi
    Have a good day and enjoy your 800 cals. Focus on that pizza tomorrow.

All this talk of pizza has reminded me Ive not had pizza for ages. I do enjoy a nice thin crust pizza with loads of topping.

Louise
    Have you had that feeling before? I do get a few rumbles when Im doing a fluid only but then they pass.

Jean
    Glad you enjoyed your little break. Enjoy your last week there.

Sarah
    Im fasting today too and on for fluids only.

Shirty
    Glad that your son has made progress already and hope it spurs him on.

Im feeling a little out of sorts today but not sure why. I had a sniffly day yesterday and problems with my ears, nose and throat….an allergy, like hay fever type of thing, so maybe its my ears causing me a problem today but I feel woozy. Didnt have good nights sleep either as I had nightmares and apparantly was shouting out quite a bit.
    Hopefully will feel better later.

Have a good day everyone qnd catch you later.

Kay

P.s. sneaky preview on the scales this morning, even with a fluid only day planned for today, indicates an increase from last Fridays weigh in, so need to get these nfds sorted out! And put my newly purchased fitbit to proper use!!

Hey Guys

Just typed a long message, but the site is having some DNS problems. So here’s the short version. My low-cal day came and went. Had two double crackers with ham and cheese + my green smoothie, the kitchen survived miraculously enough.

Hey Minols.
    That gardener-thing really made me laugh. What are you harvesting?

Hey Ginette
    My spasm is unaffected my what I do or don’t do. Sometimes I just have bad weeks no matter what I choose to do. POA is a serious matter. Hope everything is ok

Hey Kay
    I enjoy a thin crust, too. Good job on that fitbit. I wanted one but they aren’t really optimalized for people in wheelchairs

Hey Louise
    I had that same problem when I started on Modifast. That first week my stomache kept growling keeping me up all hours of the night, but it settled after that. Your body will get used to it

Hope everyone has a good day
    x

Morning All,

A dark morning the suns not up yet… family up going through American history for Cole’s test hope We get a A as we have been doing it for the full week !! .. lol

Louise..
    Hope you are feeling better now… I never sleep good on a FD with rumbling tummy and just not asleep.

Audrey..
    Enjoy your last burst at the caravan.. good luck on Ian’s hospital appointment.

Well done on the loss coming down now.

Ginette..
    The foods just processed and with lots of sugar.. it’s everywhere even before you buy it you have to really look for plain food. Son in law smothers everything in BBQ sauce, before he cooks it. Fortunately they don’t carry weight and only eat when hungry. Sometimes really late for us. We try and eat with the children.

Sorry about Pam these scams are awful a lot of people are falling for them. Hope you can get something sorted out for her power of attorney.

Minols..
    Enjoy your holiday break always something to look forward to when working.

Kay..
    Hope you soon feel better…

Watching the hurricane heading for Florida.. daughter has a house there on the east near the coast…it looks like it’s going to take a full hit so keeping fingers crossed again for her… the flood here she held off by the skin of her teeth.. it’s a worry.

Have a good day all and the Thursday fasters.

Jean x

Hi all

So liquid only today. Not so bad at the moment and only 4 hours til I can go to bed.

Kay hope the scales say something differently tomorrow. I can hardly bear getting on, I weigh Friday morning too. You are very brave weighing the day after a not great NFD.

Ginette I am saying this very quietly in case Bigbooty, King of fasting and guru of food choices is listening but b#l#a#i# vinegar is lovely mixed with any oil as a salad dressing or sprinkle on roasted veg at end of cooking or drizzle on soups or in stews to deepen flavour, esp good in tomatoey things. I have a really sour tooth and love a bit if astringency, though not in my white wine lol.

Audrey well done on the 3 off the 10. That’s great news. Remember half the posters across these threads would love to be a size 12. I certainly would! Have a great break.

Jean good luck with your history grade and enjoy the rest of your holiday.

Vi, hope you are in less pain. Good news that the blender has been rehabilitated. You reallly deserve a NFD! I don’t think that whole umami (sp?) thing is for me. I should have known that really as Japanese food is the only food I don’t like. Honestly that miso – no way.

Minols have a good holiday.

Louise, I hope your bad experience hasn’t put you off. I think Vi is right your body has to adjust to it.

Caspersmum we haven’t really met but your holiday sounds great. Hopefully you haven’t put on but 5/2 is ready and waiting to assist if you have.

Back to pizza, yes agree a really thin crisp crust and garlicky, cheesey etc topping all stringy and mouth burningly hot..I could really manage that now and it is only fear of the scales that is keeping from it, plus having to admit it on our thread. Roll on Friday xx

Ditched the FD today Im afraid as head wasnt in the right place earlier. But I will have had a low day at just under 600 cals, so thats better than nothing. Feeling less woozy with my ears and got my steps in today so happy with that.

New week starts tomorrow so onwards!

Well done Sarah…keep it going!

Thanks Kay. Impossible to fast if you’re off colour though. Next week will come soon enough. S

@sarah 🙂

H Booty

Yes I had read that the balsamic vinegar is full of sugar, I bought it pre 5:2 days.

Hi Louise

Drinking water is meant to be very good, there are trials that show water with lemon is especially beneficial although I find this too sour. I have thought about putting a little stevia in it though, I don’t like sweet drinks but this us a bit too sour for me.

Hi Audrey

Put on a pound, obviously not doing as well as I thought!!

Hi Kay

I had a phone call as the pizza was in the oven and it was all dried out, disappointing.

Hi Jean

Yes Pam hates sorting things out on the phone and she wants me to do all of this. So poa will be really handy, also for the future if needed, this is why I am getting both.

Late meal times would suit me as you know I eat late.

@bigbooty😊

Weigh in day – 1.8lbs this week. Phew. More relieved than anything. Dreading the day I weigh with no loss. Yet from reading threads this is bound to happen at some point and I will just have to cope as everyone else does. So 9lb down in total 38 to go.

Hope everyone has a good day. Good luck to anyone fasting.

Sarah

Hi Sarah
    No loss days suck, so well done! I think this week has been a struggle to keep off the weight I’ve lost after a good few weeks. My measure of success is to settle at having lost a stone, and to be able to keep it off confidently and then start pushing again. At the moment the balance-point feels really scary…too easy to put it back on again!

So having a not quite FD today. Nice and busy this morning out and about. So I’m going to try and push my cals as far into the day as I can…aiming for an early tea with the boy. I suppose I’m going for an 800 day, rather than another FD.

Hope all are well. Who are the fasters that the rest of us are cheering on today?

Mx

Well done Sarah 🙂

Shame about the pizza Ginette, isnt that typical.

Weigh in for me showing 4lbs up from last Friday???!!! Im sure its temporary and will settle back down. Weigh usually follows a FD and as I didnt fast yesterday….probably had about 1000cals in the end, that will make a difference.
    And Ive had a lax week……so….back to it.

Going to push the cals forward and not eat until later. We are off out for walks in a bit, so that will keep me occupied.

Hope everyone else is ok?

Catch you later

Kay x

Hi all

Got to the van safely last night..

nonfast day today just need to watch my intake…

Sorry need to fly lots to do today

Have a good day all

Audrey

Hey Guys

Pizza day. Got my 60 min in on the arm-bike. Had a green smoothie for breakfast, skipped lunch,so I’m still doing good.. well sort of… it’s good to be bad sometimes, lol. I still cosider myself too young to diet really strictly, that is one if the reasons I chose this diet, and why I choose to do 4 FD’s a week, so I can still have what I want on the other days
    So, my Mom got Netflix and I watched this beautiful movie called the Lunchbox, it’s a “slice of life” movie, sort of like the Indian You’ve got mail. I can recommendd it to anyone

Hey Sarah,
    You and I like the same kind of pizza! I thought you did have a loss, though.

Hey Ginette,
    Sorry about that pound. Weight can be tricky. Are you back on with your trainer?

Hey Audrey
    Enjoy your break!

Hey Kay
    Don’t stress too much about that weight, ok? Sometimes our bodies just retain more water. Someone here on the forum said it’s just as hard to gain weight quickly as it is to loose weight quickly

Jean,
    Hope your holiday is still good

Have a good day everyone
    x

Hi all

Minols a stone is a goodly amount your strategy sounds good to me.

Kay, so that obviously is a water or hormonal fluctuation. Hang in there. I read a post recently easy on easy on easy off on one of the forums. These posts make me think I what I will beed to deal with at some stage.

Vi, hope you enjoy that scrummy pizza (what are we like, what is it with pizza!!) x

Audrey and Jean thinking of you on your holidays enjoy every moment.

I have got a very stressful and completely manic 10 days ahead. A big work thing over the whole weekend and all next week with very late nights and early starts. Will be in a hotel for some of it even though I don’t live that far bt ther ewill really be no point coming home. Just need to get through it. My main fear is not being able to fit in the fast days. The best days will be Monday and then Thursday or Friday if i don’t manage Thursday. Feeling very sorry for self but do have a week off after so need to focus on that. I hope to retire early next summer at 58. I have so had enough of it all. Anyway enough unloading! Just need to be determined next week.

Have a good weekend. I will be enjoying next weekend if this not this.

Xx

So after my fit of self pity, I was thinking about this whole thread and posting thing. It is totally new to me I must admit. I don’t do facebook or anything else like that. But it gives you such insight into other people’s lives that are far removed from my own. And it gives us a chance to connect with people we may not come across normally. I have loved this about this thread. I read a few others but not posted, for example ETJ a young woman living on a farm in Australia with small children and animals. We all have our own normalities and I guess I live well a pretty urban life. ETJ’s life is so different from mine and yet human emotions are so similar…Goodness I really shouldn’t have had that extra glass of wine…

Night night all

Hey Sarah, I had already semi retired but start my p/t job next week, but only for a few more years…Im 51!!

Im a regular on FB I must admit, I like being in touch with family and friends 🙂

Today, I fasted until late afternoon whilst being out walking. Managed to clock up over 15000 steps….about 6 miles I think, so pleased with that.

Healthy tea but now enjoying a couple of ciders and may have to eat up some of the apple crumble in the fridge with a tiny bit of ice cream!!!

Kay

Had a great day…but sabotaged it this evening. Going to finish the day with way too much sugar in my system, and all of it unnecessary. Wish I knew how to blow a raspberry at myself in text! Need to ponder my lack of self-control.

Blow raspberry again!

And again!

And again!

Mx

Kay you have totally the right idea!

Hi All,

A late check in today been out and about a lot.

All well here and the house in Florida stood the hurricane… a bit of roof leak in a few places and a fence down.. very lucky.

Sarah..
    Well done on your nearly 2 lb off.

Kay…
    Like you I catch up with family on FB especially here in Louisiana.. I don’t follow a lot of friends just a few.

A lot of steps done …well done more than I do.. fit bit at home having a rest!!! As MFP !! Off the radar.

Audrey…
    Hope all is well at the caravan.

Thinking of everyone else

Night night
    Jean x

Viewing 50 posts - 6,851 through 6,900 (of 35,459 total)

You must be logged in to reply.