Fast Strength

This topic contains 6 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Steve12 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• I’m doing the Fast Strength workout of 30 seconds on body resistance exercises with 10 seconds off. Is it ok to use hand weights when performing some of the exercises such as lunges, squats etc. as I was using 3 to 4 kg weights 2 – 3 times per week up until starting the Fast Strength regime. The book makes no mention of using weights, so can anyone please advise.

Hi fit nana
    From my understanding of Michael’s findings on the fast exercise TV program, the benefits flow when you’re exercising at an intensity enough to get you puffing and your heart rate up so if you’re already used to weights then why not?

I agree. My understanding is the more resistance the better. Just make sure you do not hurt yourself. Good luck with it!
    Stef.

Thanks NickyF and Stef, I think I will give it a go.

How did you find using your weights with the exercise fit nana? Were you still able to move as fast as you could whilst doing the exercise and get yourself really pumping?

How is this going for you fit nana? I just started the same today (got the office to myself!).

Yes I’m powering through the workout but it certainly more taxing

What is “Fast Strength?” How do I get started?

I just got the fast exercise app, but it doesnt seem to work on my ipad

Hi Ann

Me too Does not work on iPad. After reading the book I am still not sure how to do the strength exercises. I see you have do as many say push ups in 30 secs, rest 10 secs then do 30 secs of crunches etc. However I am not sure how long you keep doing this for? Are you able to help?

Many thanks
    Keith

hi
    I have a problem with set weight. Now I’m 75 inches and 188 lbs, but my goal is 200 lbs.
    I training 6 times for a week, eat only proteins food, but I think it’s non-effective without steroids preparates.
    What do you think about this? My friend advised me get the order on thepharmacom.com. Do you know anything about this site and it production?
    And please recommend me what is the best steroid for begginers.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply.