Fast food favorites for NFD

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Food Eating out
Fast food favorites for NFD

This topic contains 1 reply, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  dykask 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• I just had Culvers: a single butterburger meal with a side salad with raspberry vinaigrette and a diet pepsi. Only 490 calories!

What are your favorite low-cal fast food options for a NFD?

Just remember, Angdilla, it isn’t all about the calories. How much fat, saturated fat, and sodium are in those 490 calories? I’m a religious label-reader, which helps me to avoid some really bad choices. Just curious: did you calculate your total calories for a Slow Day [NFD]?
    Good luck Fasting. Keep us all posted on your successes.

Watching sugar is probably more important than the saturated fat. Chances are the low calories are because of refined sugar. While it is probably good to not go overboard on saturated fat, I don’t think it deserves the bad reputation it has. Refined sugar is probably the real problem mostly because it is way overused in processed food.

I was a teen in the 70’s in the US when butter was declared a health hazard and margarine was pushed as the healthy choice. Now we know that the trans-fats were horrible for health, not the saturated fats contained in butter. Saturated fats were also replaced with refined sugars in the new diet and low fat foods and 50 years later we have a world wide obesity epidemic. Well the lesson I learned from it was you can’t trust the government when it comes to nutrition.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.