Ex-Personal Trainer, gained 50 lbs! Looking for an accountability buddy via emai

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Ex-Personal Trainer, gained 50 lbs! Looking for an accountability buddy via emai

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ADF12kgLess 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hi everyone! I used to be about 300 pounds, and about 5 years ago, I changed my lifestyle and lost 100 pounds! At that time, I became a personal trainer (a bucket list item of mine), and I loved it! Unfortunately, after about 3 years, I needed a more predictable paycheck and had to go back to office work. Since then, I got a few health issues and wasn’t as active, so I gained back 50 pounds! I am looking for someone who want a daily accountability buddy, which usually increases both parties’ chance of success. We would email each other in the morning, and really as much as we need to for support, ideas, tips, and to “talk each other off the ledge”! Anyone down?

Hi Lauren,

I would love to buddy up. I love to exercise and I was also looking for couple of ladies to exchange daily emails and tips.

Hello Lauren and Running_mom,

I would love to be included as an accountability buddy. I have been doing fasting on and off for about 3 months but looking for be more consistent and have some structure. It would be nice to be be able to check in.

Sounds great! you can email me at wildwomen.noco@yahoo.com, and we can talk about what works best for us!

Greetings!
    Thanks lauren, did you see the Feb challenge? I am in for that as well. just being part of a community will be helpful for me as I get feeling lonely. I tried telling some people about fasting before but found that I get more resistance rather than support. This time I am going to try not talking about it outside of people who understand.

I will send you email off line from here!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.