eating my new way of life

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Lapseu 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• I started doing this about 8 months ago and am very happy with the results so far. I was really tired of all the diets out there where I have to give up things I like to eat. I would do it and lose weight and then after I achieved a weight loss I would think I am cured and start eating all those things I love to eat again. I would gain it all back and more than I was before. I was at a point where I just gave up. I started focusing on eating healthy and not worrying about weight loss. Sugar really makes you want to eat more and it is in food you don’t even know it is in. The food companies sneak it in our food because they know it makes you crave more and then they will make more money. It is sad but once you start figuring that out and stay away from sugar you feel so much better. I still have one or two small pieces of dark chocolate. I have found that dove dark chocolate squares are only 40 calories so I even have one sometimes on my fasting days. I make my own deserts and cut the sugar in half. there are so many healthy recipes out there. I eat a lot of vegetables on my fasting days. My family started eating salads with me for dinner on my fasting days. My husband saw my weight loss and started doing this new way of life too. I love it!

I am happy to say I have lost 35 pounds and reached my first goal. I would like to lose another 40 so I just made a new goal of 20 more pounds ! I am so happy I found this new way of life for me. I have tried so many diets and would lose weight and then gain it back.
    I haven’t been on this site in a while. I decided to check in and update my goals and weight and measurements..
    thank you Michael Mosely!

Pamollygram, congratulations that is a wonderful achievement. I hope you are feeling healthier after losing those 35 pounds.

thank you and yes I feel so much better.. Instead of walking around feeling stuffed, I feel like I can breathe!

That is an awesome achievement. Congrats!

Great results! How are you doing now?

My congratulations! It is great that other people also find fasting to be helpful and see the weight loss results. I started my journey about a year ago, and fasting was a real find for me. Though I noticed that a lot of people don’t know that fasting can be dangerous if done improperly. If there are complete newbies here, I recommend reading the info here https://betterme.world/articles/how-long-is-it-safe-to-fast/ It can provide you with the basic data on how and how long to fast. Hopefully, it will be useful.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply.