Eating Days

This topic contains 0 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  daniela34 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Hi everyone

I am doing the ADF. I was wondering how much you all eat on the eating day? I am finding it hard to get that balance of enough but not too much?

If anyone is doing ADF, your thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

You can eat whatever you want on the eating day, but it is much more sensible to eat normal healthy meals.

You can fill out this calculator to find your TDEE (they explain it on the page). https://thefastdiet.co.uk/how-many-calories-on-a-non-fast-day/

Hope this helps.

Hi Cinque
    Yes thank you. I am relatively healthy, I follow a keto diet, no carbs, just protein and fats. I am still working on learning my appetite is changing a bit with ADF.

I appreciate your help!

I just calculated and I could definitely lose 5-8 lbs and still be at a good BMI. I had a feeling I was eating too much! I was way off I think.

Eating food thrice a day is it good or bad for health?

Panchakarma, whether you eat 3x per day or 2x per day is up to the individual. Some people like their Fasting Days to be very similar in pattern to their ‘normal’ life, and so eat 3x per day. but as we lose weight, appetite usually decreases, so one might eat 2x/day.
    There is no hard and fast rule for that.

In my point of view, eating anti-aging foods and fruits are good to manage the optimum health. These foods provide nutrition to the skin and other organs and maintain the optimum health condition. I have found an interesting article entitled “9 Foods To Overcome Aging (Ultimate Guide with Ultimate Details) at zovon.

You can eat as much as you want and what you want, but probably the best if you will still have healthy meals. It’s best eat regular smaller portions every 3-4 hours

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply.