Eating an apple for lunch

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body General health
Eating an apple for lunch

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  detox 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Hi, I know an apple is only 80 calories( or so) , but could it impact on my fast day?, as it essentially breaks the fast in the middle of the day.

Am I better off with nothing at all in the day?.
    I’m really thinking off weight loss goals at the moment.

Hi mike and welcome:

It is the number of calories that matters, not when you eat them. Research shows you will lose the same amount of weight if you eat your calories once or many times a day.

Here are some tips: https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/the-basics-for-newbies-your-questions-answered/

Good Luck!

Are you saying whether its better to have the apple at mid day rather than say at 5pm or in the evening? Minimal impact. If you can go without the apple great. If not have the apple.

I’m asking whether it’s better to completely fast from breakfast to evening meal if possible, or does eating anything at lunch have any effect on weight loss?

I could just try and not eat at lunch and see what happens , but being as there appears to be a lot of people who know the science behind it all, somebody must have an opinion on it ?,and deprive me of an apple for no reason.

Well the 80 calories in the apple is an extra 80 calories. Compensate by eating 80 less calories at dinner. As far as your selection of an apple is concerned that’s a really good selection. High fibre content, low calorie count. If you must have a snack then that’s a really good one to have. I love apples. I have between 1 and 3 per day.

Are you saying whether its better to have the apple at mid day rather than say at 5pm or in the evening? Minimal impact. If you can go without the apple great. If not have the apple.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.