DO YOU TAKE VITAMIN SUPPLEMENTS?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body General health
DO YOU TAKE VITAMIN SUPPLEMENTS?

This topic contains -18 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sarehkkk 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• I’m trying to eat less and eat healthier – I’ve been doing this plan for a few days the low carb med plan without the fasting for now. I’m trying to look at what I eat and when I eat it and unpick my bad habits eg I have a tendency to pack in big meals like I need to be full, or I think if it’s healthy food then the more the better, as it’s making me healthier – it’s weird logic, I know.

So I’ve been thinking do I actually need to be taking vitamin and mineral supplements? I take a probiotic, a vit c, magnesium as it helps with restless legs, zinc for immunity, vit d for immunity etc etc am I just throwing my money away?

Yes I take supplements during the 5:2. I’ve been taking them for muscle cramps and menopause and find they help; pre/probiotics, magnesium, multi-vitamin, Omega 3. Only been on diet for 2 weeks but did a detox beforehand and am seeing weight loss and cm lost. Do what’s best for your situation.

hi
    yes of course. specially B family and E AND D3

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.