Changes in your period

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  EmmaQ 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hi everyone! I’ve been doing a 4:3 fast for about 6 weeks now and I started my period in the beginning of January and it hasn’t stopped. Its been about 3 weeks now. Normally I usually bleed for 4-5 days max. Has anyone else had this happen to them when they started fasting? Did it resolve itself? Any info would be great. Thanks!

It’s highly unlikely to be anything to do with fasting. I suggest seek medical advice.

Just seconding what Amazon has said, I can’t imagine 4:3 has effected it. Hope the doctor can figure out what is happening, good wishes.

This happened to me before I ever fasted, it was the start of my menopause 😢 Agreed seek medical advice.

I had a similar problem for a long time ago, periods was very often and long and I went to the doctor, it turned out that I had a polyp in the uterus and had to undergo surgery to remove it. I advise you to consult a doctor and undergo a medical examination, good luck!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.