cellophane noodles

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  musiclovrkaz 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Can anyone tell me if cellophane noodles made from mung bean 30% and peas 55% and water are appropriate for this diet. 100 g contain 319 cal 70.4g carbs of which 0.1g sugars. I wondered if a 50g packet would be ok in a Vietnamese Pho type meal with small portion of chicken or prawns in a broth.

Hi, no foods are prohibited on 5:2 so you can have whatever you want.

I’m sure someone else will post extolling the virtue of low carb high fat and/or not eating/drinking certain foods etc but it is up to you how you use your calories and you must find a way that suits you.

Good luck.

Amazon is correct. Of course some food options are a lot better for you than others and will produce results a lot faster than other options. Those cellophane noodles sound pretty good to me. Im a big advocate of keeping sugar intake to an absolute minimum.

Thanks Amazon and bigbooty I’ll give them a go. I’m new to the diet and just worried I’ll scupper my success by inadvertently eating the wrong things.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.