Can I drink camomile infusion on fasting days?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Food Top tips
Can I drink camomile infusion on fasting days?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Alexandramo 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hello,

I just would like to know if camomile is one of the drinks that are allowed during the fast day…I am pretty sure it is but I just want to double check. Thanks!

Hi Alex and welcome:

You can eat or drink anything you want on your diet days (or your non diet days). Just count the calories! This will answer most of your questions: https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/the-basics-for-newbies-your-questions-answered/

Good Luck!

hello,

thank you for the link, although what I was wondering is if anyone drinks it all day, I mean, is it a “free” drink such as coffee, tea, etc…?

Hi Alex:

There are no such things as ‘free’ foods in 5:2, as there seem to be in WW and some other programs.

On 5:2, you count every calorie you eat or drink. If what you are eating or drinking has no calories (like pure water), then I guess it would be ‘free’, but if you add calories, like 0 calorie tea with added milk or sugar, you have to count the calories in the milk and sugar.

I think we are just discussing terminology. The bottom line is every calorie counts, but if there are no calories, then there is nothing to count!

Got it! thank you! have a great weekend!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.