Body temperature

This topic contains 1 reply, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  MsAkagi 3 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Does anyone else get cold on fasting days? I’ve shifted from 500 calories on fast days to 0 and am finding it so much easier and more effective. I am not normally cold – I’m the one that turns the heating down and opens windows. However on fast days I get colder and colder throughout the day. I end up wearing many layers and keeping going with hot drinks. I have to keep my body heat up during the day otherwise by the evening I cannot get warm again. Exercising doesn’t affect this. I just get colder and colder as the day goes by. I layer up to go to bed and once I’m asleep it’s ok but if I don’t make an effort to stay warm then I can’t warm up once I’m in bed and then I can’t sleep. Being cold is a new phenomenon for me!

This is pretty strange.

I also had this a while ago, when my immunity was really low. However, at the same time I was also getting hot, so my temperature shifted really fast from cold to hot. I was starting to feel really worried, because also I didn’t have a thermometer with me to check the exact temperature. I was looking online for some information and found out that this is a normal process when our immunity is fighting some kind of virus. Immediately, I wanted to buy a thermometer to have the data, and I found a really good digital one on https://dunbarmedical.com/products/clinic-equipment-supplies/diagnostic-tool/infrared-thermometer/irt-1603-digital-infrared-thermometer/.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.