Best Juicer?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Marian234 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Hi all
    What is the best juicer?

The Nutri Bullet or Nutri Ninja are the best as they blend whole fruits and don’t discard anything.

Best juicers are the “masticating” juicers. They break the cell walls of veggies and fruits to allow for the best nutrient absorption. They also extract the highest amount of juice. I do not recommend the ” Centrifugal Juice Extractors” or “blender”type juicers if you want to get all the absorbable nutrients in your juice. Blenders are good for making smoothies etc but not for juicing. Centrifugal juicers are OK and will give you lots of juice but not as much as a “masticating” juicer. I juice with this: “Omega J8004 Nutrition Center Commercial Masticating Juicer” It’s a bit costly but it is an awesome juicer that will last you for years and years. It has a 10 year warranty …not many will give you that kind of warranty.

Hello Jerre,
    I think Masticating juicer is the best juicer for juicing and its very ease to provide the juice.I will recommend you Omega j8006.

Is this a wind-up? FluffyChenille’s comment sounds bonkers but I suspect that is because it’s spam.
    If you want to keep all the nutrients, don’t throw anything away. Simple. The cheap and cheerful NutriNinja will serve anyone’s needs adequately.

Masticating juicer is the best juicer. I am using it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.