Welcome to The Fast Diet › The official Fast forums › Body › Medical conditions and fasting › Benefits of intermittent fasting.
This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by jamesrcurtis 3 months, 3 weeks ago.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
30 Sep 18
There are numerous benefits of intermittent fasting.
1. Many studies conducted on intermittent fasting shows us that intermittent fasting is not only beneficial for us to lose weight but also improve blood pressure.
2. Intermittent fasting is helpful to minimize the risk of cancer.
3. Intermittent fasting helps to burn fat easily.
4. Astonishing to know it helps us to boost memory power.
5. A diabetic patient gets the most benefits from intermittent fasting.
Wish you all a healthy life.
You must be logged in to reply.
Username or Email:
Track your weight and measurements, BMI and TDEE with our new tracker.
The Fast books are available throughout the world and in many different languages. Buy a copy today.
Michael Mosley gives an update for 2019, current research in the field and announces a tour starting in February.
Michael looks at the Horizon special, "What's the Right Diet for You" and tells us which diet they say is best for him.
Results from our tracker show that the average weight lost over the first three months on The Fast Diet is 5-6 kgs (11 to 13 lbs).
• All featured posts •
in Weight loss • updated 14 minutes ago by Amazon
in Weight loss • updated 27 minutes ago by PhoenixW
in Weight loss • updated 42 minutes ago by Brads27
• All recent topics •
Copyright © 2019 Michael Mosley and Mimi Spencer
Technical questions or problems with the site? Please email our technical contact.