Back Slider Now Back On Track

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Soul Personal stories
Back Slider Now Back On Track

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  And… exhale 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Following a holiday to Sicily where I indulged to the full on the wonderful wine and food I did not return to my 5:2 regime and put two stones back on owing to a complete sugar fixation. Cakes, sweets, etc. At times I realised I was testing his far I could go before the seams on my trousers gave up! What helped was that all my larger clothes went to a charity shop so when I hit the point where I would need to buy new bigger clothes something clicked. I have been exercising during the slump but eating way too much of the wrong things . What I have found and what scared me most was when I returned to 5:2 I had the most awful headaches. I an only put this down to sugar withdrawal as I do not normally suffer from headaches to combat this, I ate normally for two weeks but no cakes, sweets etc. I then restarted the 5:2 and to my delight I have had no headaches and the weight is coming off. I do check with the useful guide on how much can be eaten on the 5 days but I now keep to healthy foods which are noted in my Fitness Pal. To anyone who like me did some back sliding, do not despair, going back to 5:2 feels likemeeting up within old friend and even with Xmas on the horizon I am confident that I will be back to my target weight again by 2016. I have tried so many diets but the Fast Diet has given the best results.

Great to hear you’re back on track. I know exactly what you mean about sugar – I had no idea it had such a strong effect on my mood/will power, but had a really bumpy couple of weeks after too many Halloween sweets. Good luck in the run-up to Christmas!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.