Aussie Determination

This topic contains 14,766 replies, has 323 voices, and was last updated by  Countrygal1 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 251 through 300 (of 14,786 total)

• Fatbuster & Yellow Daffodil.

Thanks so much for your encouragement. I had thought that it will be the last few kilos that will be the hardest to shed. I was always 53kg until I was 50 years old and then the weight has gradually increased. I love cooking and my husband and I love our food. We are both very conscious of maintaining a healthy weight and diet so I am lucky that I have a companion to do the 5:2 diet with.

It is amazing that Monday and Thursday seem to be the choice of fasting days. Also so many of us are shorties. A wonderfully supportive group. I am so pleased I logged on to the site today and found this forum.

Good luck to everyone.

Evening All
    Fast day today, and I was just over 500 cals (520 cals) but I m happy as all these cals came from fruit n veggies. Yum yum…
    Go gal, I tried to speak with my mum n sis about this on many occasions, but it turns into a big argument n tears and they dont seem to budge.
    My partner does not like my sister as he feels that she is too disrespectful towards me.
    They dont live here in Australia, so the good thing is that I dont have to get hurt all the time.
    This is the reason that we planned a holiday together to spend some time as a family.
    I am so sorry as I think that my story is hurting your kind heart. I wanted to let it out but really did not want any of you to feel the burden, i am kinda used to it now and am ready to give it all that I have.
    Deep inside, i think that I am a better human being and this feeling helps me to remain sane and move on.
    But thank you so much, i dont even have words to say how happily happy I am to have found people with such kind hearts here.

Oh Fatbuster my heart bleeds for you. My mother also comments on my weight every time she sees me – every few months. She sends me diet books for my birthday and the classic “Dressing for the larger woman”. She has been on a diet ever since I can remember, is now 77 and still worried about her weight (57kg). As kids we were forced to eat everything on our plates or go to bed with shame. Is it any wonder that I finish the kids plates and well as keep eating way past my bloated point. I am also 5ft 2″ or 164 cm but am 100 kgs.

But not any more – I love the fasting days and eating only when I feel like it – not at a regimented time. Tonight I wasn’t very hungry so had some rockmelon wrapped in proscutio – 210 calls.

By the way ladies I have found a winner of a salad. The Coles Superfood salad $6 is massive amounts of greens with chia and spirulina dressing, and all for 142 cals.

Thanks for being my supportive but not judgemental buddies.

Dearest Fatblaster, I am really OK with your story. MY heart is very strong and I am very protected. I feel for those that come into my circle .Support ,care,understanding and encouragement are the tools that I use in my personnel life and Nursing every day. I would be a total mess if it were not for having boundries in place.
    Your are lucky that your mum and sis are not here in OZ.
    How wonderful it will be for you on your visit with them to SHOW them a more determined,confident you…. and you know something ,all the girls on this thread will be right there with you all the way……Take care of you…… GO GAL xxxx
    PS I’m still adopting you!

Hi all I contacted a knowledgeable member from another thread SIMCOELUV the advice was There is no concern if not reaching the caloric limit on fast or feast days. The less you eat , the more you lose.
    Your body will not go into stravation mode ,as we thought.
    There is a site on 5:2 FAQ for Newbies.
    Have a great day all YEH…. fast day tomorrow…….Go Gal

Good morning girls, another fast day for most of us tomorrow, plan and prepare are the big keys. Most of us are becoming quite adept at fast days now and look forward to them. Stir fries, soups, protein salads vegs and fluids, all easy and filling. Eat up to the 500cals and on your “normal” days eat up to your TDEE. The Q and A section at the top will answer most questions, but we are here to help, suggest and support each other. Have a great day girls……CG

Sorry Gogal, did it again, your post must have come through as I was typing, great minds……….sorry mate, have a great day…..CG

Good morning

Still love this WOL that’s how I feel now. On week 5. Lost 6.7kg.
    Had a hiccup on Monday ended up staying home from work with sick child. Lasted till lunch then blew it, so I just did my fast Tuesday instead. How easy is that. First time I was very shaky and dizzy at about 530 had to go out so I eat a banana, within 10 minutes I was fine. Calories were 570 but I am not disappointed with that.

I had to go down to smaller work pants with a belt, lucky still in back of wardrobe.

I had my hubby’s best friend, so how different I look already and how proud he was of me. Made my day. Seeming men don’t really notice usually or don’t say anything.

Thanks listening

Thanks for the answers Countrygal and Go gal. I will continue with 1200 cals as per MFP then as I feel nice and comfortable there. Which means if I have to; i can go up to 1500 cals on non fast days which helps fit in a glass of wine once a week ๐Ÿ™‚

Go gal, Thanks for adopting me, i love your posts and the kindness in your heart. I am loving the adoption part.. ๐Ÿ™‚

Yorkygirl65
    I can totally understand the feeling when you get those weird gifts. Well not anymore, as you said, with Aussie determination, we can and we will.
    BTW I am heading to coles today to try the salad…chuckles (I never thought that I will get excited about a green leafy salad)

Bali2015, what fantastic news, that is a wonderful loss, you’re really on the right track for your dream holiday, congratulations keep up the good work and thanks for spreading the incentive….CG

Good Morning Aussie fasters! Wow @bali2015 you are doing amazingly well! I am fasting today and weighed myself this morning (with some clothes on) and looks like I have gained a kilo! Eeek! Not sure if this is accurate or due to water retention (period +muscle soreness from weights at the gym) so I’m trying not to worry too much at this point. I definitely feel better and like my clothes are looser also but the scale can really ruin my mood in the mornings…
    Anyway, I’m off to a new dance class tonight and then it’ll be veggies and tuna for dinner I think. ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi Fastina, I think we all get a bit too picky with our scales and let them ruin our day, you forget that with weighing daily, you are also ingesting daily, food, liquids, so weighing once a week gives you the overall average, you will alway have zig zags weighing in every day, you may have one of those “up a bit days” too on weigh in day, but overall, you will see the loss…..take care all….remember your AUSSIE DETERMINATION….CG

Amazing loss Bali2015, congratulations.
    Well not a fast day for me today. But I still make healthy choices. Had brown rice with tofu and spinach for lunch (400 cals) and this meal was so satisfying.

We had a morning tea at work today and there was heaps and heaps of food like cakes, muffins and biscuits. Well I just said “No thanks’ and walked away from my favorite blue berry muffins. So proud……
    I realized that I didn’t even want to have that food after my morning coffee and slice of bread.
    I once thought that its not fast day today and one small muffin should be ok, but i just could not extend my hand to pick it up as my inner Aussie determination told me that i really don’t need it.
    Slow n steady I am sure I will turn my eating habits and this surely will change into a lifestyle rather than a diet.

Fast day again tomorrow as I am doing 4:3 at the moment. Actually looking forward to my fast days now.

Just one side effect, it gets very difficult to sleep at night as I feel very very cold, almost shivers. i guess, i need to incorporate some sort of walk or exercise before dinner to warm up my body.

Hi there determined Aussies. I’ve been doing 5:2 for about 4 weeks now. I started fasting on Monday and Tuesday, but after a couple of weeks found it a bit hard. So I’m going to do Mon and Thurs and weigh on Friday. I have about 14kg to lose, and so far, have lost 3. I’m a shorty too! 5″ nothing…I also found out recently at a doctors visit that my BP was high! Never had high bp before, and very worried about taking pills. So here goes. I’m rally loving this flexible “diet”. I hope I can fit in here. Cheers all ๐Ÿ™‚

Fatbuster, well done with the muffins, you really could have one but it’s a great habit to get into saying NO and really meaning it, you do feel your AUSSIE DETERMINATION kicking in and realise you don’t need it, your not hungry, and Lindanaf of course you can fit in with us, your welcome, we get a lot of newbies on our thread, word must be spreading. We don’t deviate much from the main topic and we are here for support and to help each other. We all love hearing each others good news and also ideas including easy recipes particularly made up ones to fit in with 5:2, so remember YOU CAN DO IT……good luck everyone fasting tomorrow, Fridays weigh in is getting close again, I’m sure your AUSSIE DETERMINATION will get you through…….CG

My SPECIAL ONE Fat blaster… I am so proud of you!!! well done to resist the temptation of the blue berry muffin. See you can do!
    Tomorrow is a fast day so embrace it as new way of eating and health.5:2 is working as you are feeling the side effects of cold and sleep
    Have some yogurt before bed,snuggle up with your partner , be warm and secure..clear your mind and think of peaceful things. Your AUSSIE DETERMINATION is also working …YOU CAN AND ARE DOING IT…… Mother GO GAL xx

Well done Gals, Bali2015 and lindanaf get loss that’s showing real AUSSIE DETERMINATION……….Go Gal

Hello Aussie Ds, I’ve just registered with this site. I have tried the 5:2 previously, with my husband, but only briefly. It did seem to work and now I’m keen to try again but this time I’ll be doing it on my own – at least from this end. That’s why I thought I’d find a group that I can refer to for support. Is anyone in this group in sunny Brisbane?

Good morning girls. Have a wonderful fast day, be good to yourself, it’s all well worth it. Make yourself something nice just for YOU for dinner. Lash out and shout yourself a few prawns or a nice piece of your favourite fish or something you don’t often have. Make today your reward day. You deserve it. Drink plenty of water or green tea or whatever you have as it also helps kerb the hunger pangs. Don’t forget, you are not starving, just fasting. I’m sure your AUSSIE DETERMINATION will get you through, I know YOU CAN DO IT! ….CG

Hi everyone…..especially our two thread mascots….Countrygirl and Go Gal! What an encouraging pair you really are! I love reading this thread and the replies that are so uplifting and supporting….I may not comment very much, but I’m so proud of us all and our AUSSIE DETERMINATION to get this right and keep on working towards a healthier US! And having new people join us all the time proves that we are able to do it!

Fasting again today and going really well, have my food all worked out….a poached egg on spinach and steamed potato for brunch (my favourite)…and a piece of turkey breast and salad for dinner, plus a lovely pink grapefruit for arvo snack ( new discovery..just LOVE them)….have had a really good week with my choices, and although had a few wines last night, am feeling great and determined….I know I’ve already lost weight from last week, so looking forward to those scales tomorrow!

Have a great day all those fasting….drink that water! GO US! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you Aussie D’s for the welcome :)Sounds a bit strange, but I actually look forward to fast days, now. And even on “normal” days, I’m tending to make better food choices. I love this! bp is slow to come down to a good number, but it’s early days. I think things will improve when the waist / height ratio gets more in balance. That’s what I’m hoping ,anyway…Just had half a punnet (125gm) of strawberries as a little pick me up. Later a bowl of home made sweet potato soup. I just love sweet potatoes! I heard they are a lot lighter in carbs than the white potatoes.
    I’ve never had a pink grapefruit Foxycoxy. Are they a bit sweater than the yellow ones?
    Hi Sole girl, I’m from the Gold Coast, just down the road. I know you’ll be most welcome here, all the ladies (I’ve been reading for a while now)seem just lovely ๐Ÿ™‚
    Happy days all.

Hay Foxy, lovely to hear from, beginning to think everyone was in solitude and fasting in private.your day is perfectly planned with great ideas, good on YOU, have a terrific day, see you at weigh in tomorrow. I’m having home made veg soup for lunch ( quite cold in country Vic today so it will hit the spot) and cold pork from last nights roast with salad and an egg either boiled or poached on top like a caesar salad. Our AUSSIE DETERMINATION is working well with everyone, you know why, because, WE CAN DO IT!……CG

Afternoon everyone, fast day for me too, going well so far ( I don’t eat thru the day I wait for tea) haven’t had the best two days between fast days ( seem to be hungry all the time lol, and not the best food choices either ) but today’s a new day and going well so far. Hope every one else is going well and have a good result on the scales in the morning ( i’m optimistic about that one ) ๐Ÿ™‚

Positive thinking Willbfit, and even if no loss is forthcoming this week, you are still more aware of what you are eating. I would think you also get the guilts. I know I do, I have noticed I have dropped a lot of my habits, especially with snacks. I really question myself before grabbing the biscuit barrel when I pour a coffee and if I weaken, I grab 1-2 not the three or four as in the past. These little thing MUST be better for me. I have also started using a smaller dinner plate so even though it may be mostly vegies, I have cut back on meal sizes. I know it will be a slow process, but I’m in for the long haul now and expect weeks with no change and the disappointment with that, but with AUSSIE DETERMINATION, will solider on to a better life style because I CAN DO IT………CG

Hi Countrygal, your right about the guilts lol, but yes I am more aware of what I’m eating and I will also just grab one or maybe two biscuits instead of the 3 or 4 ( or maybe more ) I would of normally taken. I like the sound of a smaller dinner plate, I will have to see if I can find one that I can use. Yes it is a long haul but for each day we make better choices we are so much closer than we were yesterday, Cheers, Willbe ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi all,
    yesterday was my second fast day for the week and this morning I weighed and was 0.7kg down from the week before. I am happy with that. Mainly because It takes me from 68.5kg to 67.8 and that number just feels better. ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi everyone,Foxy thank you for your lovely comment.
    No! did not fast in silence today, slept in this morning and was rushing to get ready for work.I did think of you all fasting away today.
    I had a shake with strawberries at 12md, managed to come home for lunch between clients, then went back to drinking water. I was hanging out at 3pm so had a coffee made on skim milk could only drink half of it.
    You all have planned your fast day well! what get AUSSIE DETERMINATION.
    Weigh in day tomorrow and HAVE WE DONE IT! Even a small loss is something good and positive…….GO GAL

Counrty Girl…. Where would we be if it were not for your incredible AUSSIE DETERMINATION to inspire all of us that WE CAN DO IT!
    I am truly lucky that outside the forum we have a great friendship.
    This was all your doing ,creating this thread , look at the incredible gals you have taken under your wing with hearty welcomes and a stable shoulder for us when we need advise…. A HUGE BIG WELL DONE YOU!!!!!! hugsxxxxxx…….GO GAL

Oh my precious new friend, this has been an absolute blessing for me too. Thank you for the compliment but it really back fires in that the girls and you all give me the support I need to keep going. If I was doing this on my own, as we all know, it just doesn’t work, the support, the tales of woe as well as triumphs gives us all the incentives we need. No one is an island, united we stand with our AUSSIE DETERMINATION. Thank you again Gogal, it’s very appreciated, good luck all for our weigh in tomorrow and if the scales don’t smile at you, smile at them because of what you have learnt and you know how bright your future is going to be………CG

Hello Beautiful Ladies n a flying kiss to mum (go gal)
    Fast day for me today as well. You are so right Countrygal abut biscuits, i had a day off today which meant Tea with buscuits but I just swapped my biscuits (marie instead of fat laden cookies) and just had two with my tea in morning.
    I only had two cups of tea today n am waiting for dinner to use my allowance for today. A big bowl of veg clear soup with Tofu n konjac noodles.
    And it was not weigh in day today, but because I was hime, i couldnt resist scales, so stepped on and down to 0.8kgs from last weigh in. So total weight loss in two weeks is 2.9 kgs.
    But will weigh in again on Saturday as that is when my 2 weeks complete (secretly , i am hoping for 0.2kgs more loss) just because it will be even 1 kg for this week…. ๐Ÿ™‚ i am crazy.

Go gal i forgot to mention that I already love you for being so so so sweet n adopting me ๐Ÿ™‚

FASTINA…… I want that number….. I love that number…..GO GAL

Hello!…My Blaster….I am even more proud of you today.You are doing soooooooooooooowell I really love it when I can fast on my days off. I am so caught up with my patients when I’m working, thinking about their needs and driving a car most of the day it makes me hungry…I need brain food!
    Well done.. Look forward to hearing about your weigh in on Saturday.
    HUGSxxxxxx GO GAL

Ok, so second FD and it got blown tonight.
    The magic of this system is I will reduce
    tomorrow
    by the same
    amount of calories and cross my fingers that it all balances out
    In the end.

OK…. There is no blowing it… Hope it was good! You have possible lost weight!
    Yes there is a bit of magic in this new life style. IT means if we do happen to get side tracked we can adjust our calories BUT we are human , even our neolithic ancestors let their hair down once and awhile…..Get your AUSSIE DETERMINATION back tomorrow… because YOU KNOW YOU CAN DO IT. See you at the weigh in tomorrow…Go Gal

Hi everyone, well I have survived my first fast day. I decided to read Michael Mosley book, so that I had a good understanding of what was required and with that knowledge and all your wonderful comments, I was well prepared.
    I found it quite easy, I decided to have a breakfast (2 pouched eggs with some ham) and then did as Michael suggested, have a 12 hour break till my next fast meal tonight (steam fish and vegies). I drank water and herb teas in between. I also took some panadol to keep any headache at bay.
    Tomorrow I will eat as normal and will fast again on Monday. Will then weigh myself on Wednesday.
    Until I get the go ahead to be able to walk and bend my knee after surgery, any exercise will have to wait, so my weight may not drop as much, but I know I am eating more healthy.
    Thank you all for your feedback, love reading how you are all going, as it lets you know you are not alone.

Just hopped on here to read all the posts to get my AUSSIE DETERMINATION back….nearly dinnertime, BUT the remainder of my bottle of wine from last night is calling me…..I will be strong!

It’s worked….I can have wine tomorrow ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi Foxy, I had one with my dinner, low cal but still a wine, just so over teas today, struggling with hunger too for some reason, weather being cold could be it. Almost bed time so the day is almost over. Having my last cuppa for the day, wishing it was a cappuccino, oh the things we do to ourselves. Well, fingers crossed for good results in the morning, and if not, I’ll keep trying knowing I have stopped myself having the “normal” treats so I’m better off health wise…mmmm. Hang in there I’m sure I’m not the only one, other fast days have been a breeze but this one is almost over then back to normal….CG

Good Morning Ladies
    What a cold morning here in Melbourne again. Waiting for warm weather now. Had to take a day off from work again as now I have flu ๐Ÿ™

But just want to update everyone here, I am not sure if you already know this or not. I got a green tea from supermarket and it is DIVINE. When i say it I really really mean it.
    I am not a fan of green teas but this one takes it to another level. It is flavored, its floral and smoky at the same time. Never ever thought that green tea will be so delicious.
    It is Lipton’s Green Tea Gunpowder. You have to try it to believe me. $3.80 for a pack of 20 teabags.
    And yes, for some reason it is not available at Woolworth’s. Only available at coles, but so worth a trip to Coles.
    Hmmm, i think time to make a cuppa……
    Go Gal will definitely let you know how I track on Saturday. And you work so hard, so proud of you, especially the effort and soul that you put in your work is visible from your words. So lucky to have found you ๐Ÿ™‚

Morning Girls, Up early today. another day of work.
    I have neutral feelings about my weigh in this morning….. no loss, slight gain of 0.8 , so I’ve left the 70’s and now 80kgs. Still in 33 days of 5:2 have lost 2.1kgs.
    Think it will be a slow shift for me.
    Hope you all have surprises on the scales this morning.
    My gorgeous Fat Blaster (XXXXXXX HUGS) Baba ,take care of that flu ,thanks for the tip on the green tea, will pick some up today. I have one by T2 which is really bitter so will try your suggestion.
    Hope your are all happy today!… thinking of you all!

WITH OUR “AUSSIE DETERMINATION” we are doing it YES WE CAN!!!!…..GO GAL

Yahoo I’m back on track. Managed to lose all last weekends wine and some more and have now lost 3kg all up. Think I’ll switch to 3 days per week for the month of November to ramp up before xmas parties.

Hope everyone else went well.

Go Gal, the scales are really annoying. Remember I had the same amount of weight gain at start of this week. Guess the culprit is wind and water inside our bodies. I have now decided that I wont weigh in again on Saturday as I am done for this week. In case the number goes up, then I will start to worry. So I thinks i need to wait until Thursday next week.
    And yes, this green tea is NOT bitter at all. Really helful for fast days.
    Yorktgirl65 , amazing loss, I am also doing 3 days per week fast until November coz december comes with lots of work functions and parties. We need to let loose sometimes as well. ๐Ÿ™‚
    Looking forward to everyones weigh in today.

89.7 last weigh in….88.4 today…….94.0 ….4 weeks ago so very happy. Almost blew it last night, had that cold feeling, needed a milky cappuccino then thought, where’s that bloody DETERMINATION so, had a very uninteresting black tea and went to bed not long after 9.30. I noticed this morning, I could take my bra extender clip off and was able to move to the second hooks, cup still the same so unsure how much of that we lose girls. I don’t measure, I can feel the difference in clothes, they are “relaxed” and sit easier, I can also see it in the mirror. If your scales don’t smile at you, or you Gogal, I have found I often show my loss better on Saturday morning, day 2 after a fast, so try it! Foxy your post straightened me up last night, THANK YOU, I was really having a hard time, first time ever. Normally I look forward to fast days so need to get my act together again. That’s AUSSIE DETERMINATION and I just proved WE CAN DO IT……CG

Hi everyone,
    Well I weighed in this morning after my first week of 5:2 and I am down 1kg! I’m very happy with that though I do realise it could be water weight etc and I may find that (as some of you have) when I step on the scales next week it’s all gone back on…
    I have a question to those of you who are struggling to loose kg… Are you also measuring waist line etc?? Because I’m wondering if that might be a more accurate way of tracking changes? Just and idea – I don’t really know but I remember when I watched “Eat, Fast, Live longer” Michael tracked changes by measuring waist line etc and it might be a way to get round that annoying water weight etc. Obviously we want to see shifts in the scales too but maybe that could be something you check every few weeks instead?
    Georgie

Congrats Countrygal n Georgie63,
    Countrygal big hug for 5.6kgs in 4 weeks…. (Trumpets) very very proud to be a part of this group.
    Georgie63, i thought that first week weight losss will come back too, however more than water loss, this is actual loss I guess, coz you still eat normal for 5 days.
    Well its celebration loss. As country gal says, let’s keep up with that AUSSIE DETERMINATION.

Good morning everyone! Well we survived it GG & CG! How funny that we all had a struggle yesterday evening….I’m so glad I stayed strong and didn’t give in….I’ve found just getting on here and reading AUSSIE DETERMINATION gives me so much encouragement!

Go gal….I didn’t lose at all last week, so hang in there….I’m sure you will be losing again this week.

CG…..well done! Over 5kg in four weeks is wonderful! And those 80s are getting lower and lower!

Georgie….thats so great for your first week! And great to have you back on track Yorky! WE CAN DO IT!

I’m happy to report that I have lost 800grams this week….78.5kgs this morning…so happy to be under 79kg….I’ve been doing 5;2 for a month now…and I’ve lost 5.1kg!
    My October challenge to lose 3kg is going well:

SW 80.1kg GW 77kg CW 78.5kg Lost 1.6/3.1kg (50%)

Have a great weekend everyone ๐Ÿ™‚

Great Foxycoxy, 5.1 kilos in a month is awesome result. Hope I can match you and Countrygal in first month.
    I know that I lose weight slow, so my target for october is 4.5 kilos (this is a stretched target) but I am determined to get there (2.9 kilos lost so far, another 1.6 kilos required until october end)
    Hugs to each one of you and an extra hug for mum (Gg)

Good morning Determined Aussies, Congrats on the losses there, and for the ones who didn’t, I’m sure your bodies will be thanking you from the inside for just eating better food and there is always next week….I had a bit of a down day yesterday , too. There must have been something in the air! Had a headache that wouldn’t go. And a bowel that also wouldn’t go! Does any one else get a bit constipated from not eating much on fast days? I’m thinking of having more salad on these days from now on. I did manage a loss though, .7kg! which is amazing for little old me! In WW’s I was lucky to lose around .1 or .3 a week. I LOVE THIS!!! Might have a couple of bubbles tonight. Have a good day all, ๐Ÿ™‚

Oh, Fatbuster, thanks for letting us know about the Liptons tea. I try to drink green tea รงos it’s good for you, but can’t stand the taste!’ I usually put one bag of green and one of a fruity variety, like Nerada rosehip with lemon and ginger, in a teapot. That is quite bearable.
    I’ve also discovered a fruit drink which is quite low in sugar and isn’t artificially sweetened. Golden Circle 50% less sugar Lemonade. It looks just like a glass of white wine, and tastes really nice. I recently went to a friends lunchtime party, and had half in a wine bottle topped up with sparkling mineral water. Nobody knew I was drinking soft drink! and it was delicious! Cheers all.

So time to enjoy life and forget my goal..
    good luck to you all…

Thanks Fatblaster for your words of encouragement. I expect my loss to slow down now too, but still aim to lose 2 – 3 kg a month if I can. Hopefully in 10 months or so I will reach my goal!

I will definately check out that gunpowder green tea. I used to hate the taste of green tea too Lindanaf….but got to like when I had high blood pressure. I drink green tea with jasmin petals….Dilmah is my favourite….but the Lipton pyramid teas are nice too….I have to put a stevia sweetener in though to really enjoy it…

Great loss Lindanaf! Have you tried Symingtons Dandelion Tea? It’s made from dandelion root and has a few cals, but is really nice….a bit between a coffee and a tea. I started drinking it for blood pressure too, but mainly drink green tea now…and only 1 coffee a day.
    My blood pressure is good now, no longer on pills…..it settled down after I lost 8kg earlier in year….so far this year since January I have lost 11.5kg ๐Ÿ™‚
    Never want to go back up there again!

Viewing 50 posts - 251 through 300 (of 14,786 total)

You must be logged in to reply.