Aussie Determination

This topic contains 14,766 replies, has 323 voices, and was last updated by  Countrygal1 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 5,901 through 5,950 (of 14,786 total)

• Hi pip and welcome. You are on the right track already starting 5:2 and Aussie Determination all together. We have a very friendly team who will help and encourage you on your path of weight loss and better health. Ask any questions you have and one of us will get back to you. For some reason the thread is quiet tonight but most will be back on deck checking in on a daily basis. Life does get in the way sometimes! Again welcome CG xx

Pip, just thought to mention, hot chocolate is low cal for a night time drink, it helps feel full as well as any sweet cravings, I just had one and it’s so warming and yum xx

Hi Pip and welcome to this fab bunch of people on the aussie determinators thread! Sounds like we have alot in common (although I’m from Ireland, so I post at odd times!). I retired two years ago after 35 in education. I hope you’re enjoying this new phase of your life and doing 5:2 is a great way to have a new lease of life, looking and feeling better every day. Fasting has its ups and downs; some days are easier than others and, in general, it gets easier as time goes on as we find the meals and strategies that work best for us. Best of luck!!

Also meant to say Pip that hunger pangs do pass if you wait them out and often it’s thirst, not hunger, you are feeling. So drink lots of fluids, especially water, because we get alot of our fluids from the food we eat; so if you’re fasting, you’re probably not getting enough fluids. I always weigh less the more my H2O levels go up so that’s another good reason to keep drinking (not alcohol, though 😉 )

Hi Team just back from my long weekend away & find this great post from the Fast Day site. If you’re not already signed up for their emails it’s an excellent one to sign up for. https://www.fastday.com/buzz/avoid-these-5-common-fasting-mistakes/?utm_source=FastDay+Emails&utm_campaign=3c2dd3c301-Weekly_Newsletter_10_23_11_14_11_22_2014&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_103abfb096-3c2dd3c301-310025349
    And welcome to another teacher Pip me too with 20 years under my belt, then moved on to asthma education. You’ll find us a great team & always encouraging whether you’re questioning, or celebrating loss or moaning about something – all is welcome!! We share lots of stuff. Yes the pics from everyone are just fabulous…have a look back over all our pages (yes way too many I know) and you’ll find lots more – all showing you that this WOL (way of life) works fabulously well. Talk more tomorrow. suejen XX

Morning Team and WELCOME PIP! you will have a great time in this WOL with our amazing and helpful team. We are having some incredible success with 5:2 as our pics have shown….. AS YOU WILL TOO!
    I am doing my FD today as I have the day off so can be kept busy with chores. It has been quite cool on the coast over the past few days esp at night. The extra doona has come out along with warming up the house when arriving home from work.
    Please do not forget to moisturize your skin during the cold months. With all the layering of clothing and bedding our skin also needs to have its drink daily . Moisturizing will prevent that itchy feeling and flakiness associated with dry skin.
    KEEP HYDRATED INSIDE AND OUT!
    DOINIT- Hope you are feeling better – We all know how family dramas can make you feel…hugs
    Have a F.A.B.day team……GO GALxxxxx

Thanks CG/Fitt/GG

Hug are most welcome. Feel heaps better today , had a big sleep, woke up a few times during the night, bloody bladder, from all the water throughout the day. Stuck to my 500 Cals, maybe a tiny bit over, but did not shift any weight. Does not matter tho as doing 4:3 this week and will shift it at some stage.

Welcome Pip, I love reading again all the helpful tips from the AD’s. I think, oh yeah, forgot about that.

You are all truly amazing xx

Thanks for the reminder GG

I have my moisturiser on my desk and just slathered some on my arms, although I know it is more effective just after a shower or bath. Every bit helps.

XX

Good morning team, Hi GG, glad you got a day off, might ring you this arvo. Well so much for my quite low fast Monday, gained 400g…go figure? Body must me keeping the extra fuel for warmth.
    Stay warm team, time for sickness now, colds and flue, can be a really miserable season if you don’t look after yourself.
    Enjoy your day no matter what you do, it will never come again so make it count 🙂 xxxx

Well folks as you can guess I had far too much of a great long weekend away and now facing up to the damage! Whoah never thought I’d see a 73 again. But….never fear…planning a B2B today & tomorrow & then another day on Friday. Didn’t fast yesterday as we were still away & I was enjoying far too much yummy food. So onto a FD today & planning to make myself drink lots of fluids to wash out all the extra & assist with some good weight loss. I do find now with the weather that it’s much harder to keep up the fluids so have to keep reminding myself to go drink water. Will weigh in on Saturday rather than Friday.
    Up what fabulous photos of you & how you’ve transformed yourself. How wonderful & yes, you DO look so much younger. OH must be very happy with the results. And I certainly don’t think you need to worry about what your goals were or that you haven’t met them – why would you, when you look so great?!!! The rest will come in good time after you get back probably.
    Have a good day all & stay warm & keep up those fluids, even though we don’t feel like it so much in the cold. And try to keep moving too even if it’s just walking from one end of the house to the other over & over again. that’s another aspect of winter that doesn’t help our goals. We become couch potatoes over winter a bit so add in any incidental exercise you can do to help.
    Too late to read back over everyone’s posts but hope all is well with you all. sj xx

Hi team. Welcome Pip – As In “Great Expectations”. / silly of me but it came to mind.
    It is B—dy freezing here. In my part of Tassie today. I’ve plenty of layers on so I shouldn’t complain. FD yesterday went off well. I had a large bowl of Hot and sour noodles. I found the recipe in the 5:2 recipe app. It’s quite filling and warming. I’ve just cooked up some Miso soup for FD on Thursday.
    I’m just a out to head off to the local cafe with some friends for coffee and there is sure to be some yummy cake that will be hard to resist. If so , not to worry. Back on the horse again tomorrow. I’m now able to fit into a nice warm parka I bought in New Zealand some years ago. It had been hanging in the garage for ages but now I’m able to wear it again. It’s a sure sign that this 5:2 does work.
    OK must go and rug up for the bracing walk to the cafe.
    XX Doggy

FB, Lotus and Fit and CG thank you for wishing me well 🙂 im really under the weather 🙁 I will be able to take Thursday off if I’m still not well 🙁 CG – I hope you daughter gets well soon, I over ate yesterday , by around 8:30 pm , I broke my fast. Anyway, enough about me, CG there’s nothing like a trip to the hairdresser to make one look lovely 🙂 The cold seems to be the common denominator! We are also freezing here in Sydney. FB — I will be stealing your idea about grating tofu into my soup!

Doggy – congrats on being able to fit into the Parker 🙂 it is a very good feeling. Pip 🙂 Doit – you did well to stick to it ! It’s hard sometimes. All the best to you all, good luck with fast number 2. I’ll post again on Friday for our weigh in.xxx

TACO- missed your post, Take the time off… you need to rest and really be over this.
    DOGGY_ well done on the parka …..Hope you enjoyed your cafe treat.
    Saw a pic of our CG …looks so stunning after her beauty day….
    GYPSY- the radio is crackling….. I cannot hear your voice…. thinking of you and sending hugs… hope all is OK!
    FB- What doing!
    My FD went very well… always does when I do not have to work. I need the fuel to think when working. Dinner tonight was lamb shanks in beef stock parsnip,turnip,carrots celery that I had prepared in the slow cooker for 8 hrs For OH on a bed of potatoe mash (I licked the spoon) so yum.
    Another cold night here on the coast the wind is like ice and it is not from the south.
    Keep warm ….Do the 4 P’s in anything you need to achieve . YOU ARE AUSSIE DETERMINATION …….and YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!! :)…. GO GAL

A joke I just recieved;
    Wouldn’t it be great if we could put ourselves in the dryer
    Come out wrinkle free
    Three sizes smaller
    Back in the original shape
    And smelling of freshener! Xxxxx

CG-I like that one !xxxxxxx….GO GAL

Thanks GG, will email the complete set of jokes. I think everyone has left town, are we the only determinators around? Very quiet for our thread, getting lonely! Xxxx to you 🙂

Thank GoGal – I love mash too and we always seem to have it on my fast days 🙁 grrrrrr. CG – Lol! thanks for sharing the joke- if only it were so 🙂

Hi All!
    Slept late so checking in a bit later than usual…woke up in tears because I had been dreaming about my lovely mum who passed away in 2001. Can’t believe how much it has upset me so I’m really feeling the blues today.
    Common themes with us all it appears – the cold, importance of fluids and moisturiser! All good things to keep in mind. We had an orange weather warning in my neck of the woods yesterday – strong winds and lashing rain all day…yuck! 🙁
    Doit – glad you like the hugs, maybe next year they will be real, not cyber! Hope you keep on feeling better and the weight loss will come too, you are doing everything right xx
    CG – love the joke 😆 Sounds like you got very glamorous makeover! Woohoo!
    SJ – never mind the little blip that your long weekend caused…you will be right back on track now and you know you can do it, we’ve seen the proof! As CG says, we only get one chance to grab life and enjoy it, so well done you for making the most of your experiences.
    Doggy – enjoy your get-together at the cafe, don’t you just love those little treats, especially when the weather is cold and miserable? Make the most of it 🙂 Well done on fitting into the parka too, what a great feeling!
    Taco – when you’re not well, fasting takes a back seat, so look after yourself and hope you feel better soon.
    Hi GG, FB, Gypsy, Lotus, Up, Raven and all the rest of our fab ADers! Keep in touch xxxx

Good Morning Gang
    Fit, all that I can say is that I really wanna hug you. The hugs are not going to be as special as your lovely Mum, but sure to provide you some comfort. She must be watching you from somewhere and blessing you like all Mums do!! Cheer up girl, the dream was just a proof for your love for her !!!

Welcome Pip!

Taco, glad you are feeling better. Yes, grated Tofu (especially in Asian soups) tastes amazing and oh soo filling.

GG, thanks for reminding about moisturizing again!! This winter weather surely requires a lot of body butter 🙂

Lotus, hope you are enjoying your time in Manila. I know you are there for work, but as I said before, try to have fun too 😉

I am fasting today and I am so not motivated to fast today. I know I can do it tomorrow, however I feel like a big slice of cake 🙁
    Its a genuine craving, what do I do. I am sipping on my morning cappuccino and trying to talk myself into ditching that cake. But I still WANT it 🙁

No wonder I am stuck at the weight that I am right now. I am getting odd cravings these days…. For the record, I am not pregnant…LOL
    FB

Good morning team (if any of you are out there?) I think we need a roll call! Happy fast day if you are doing 4:3 and if not portion control and fasting tomorrow. If you are tiring of the routine, mix it up a bit for some inspiration. Try out some new recipes, have your main meal for lunch then miso for dinner? Do an old favourite recipe but altered to low cal. YOU CAN DO IT. If routine is getting you down it makes it too easy to give up. Try a hot chocolate for supper tonight or fast days, they can be low cal, check them out at your supermarket. Just remember to save the cal to accommodate it. 🙂 They do help the sweet cravings and really taste like you are having a treat. Our 5:2 IS our way of life/eating but does not need to be boring. Check out some ideas on the web even a different soup recipe 🙂
    Happy day team, positive thoughts, I started cal counting 12 months ago Monday 1st June and the novilty still holds as the results are so rewarding 🙂 I was complimented at the hairdressers (Mon) and my local general store about my loss yesterday. This is the greatest incentive to keep going and so uplifting 🙂 Remember how far you have come and how far you want to go and enjoy the journey 🙂 xxxxxx

Thanks so much, FB and I appreciate hugs in any form! My mum has been on my mind all day so it must mean something. I’m with you on finding FDs hard and lacking in motivation but trying hard to stick to the plan. My FD went ok yesterday but today I have gone well over my TDEE. Odd cravings must be in the air…must be the cold weather….and I’m definitely not pregnant either, that would be a medical miracle! 😆 Stay strong, you beautiful, thoughtful, kind-hearted girl!

Hi CG – our posts crossed. I’m not surprised you got compliments when you were out and about – you look fantastic! You’re right about changing things around on FDs, I went without breakfast for the first time yesterday, and had light lunch and supper. It worked a bit better because there was a novelty element to it. I think I will have to try making some more filling meals for myself, because eating a smaller portion of whatever my OH and daughter have just leaves me feeling hungry and dissatisfied. Gotta get my act together before I go to the ball 😉

Hi

you’re a quiet lot at the moment.

Fit, a hug from me, in all honesty can’t say I miss my mum at all, loads of kids but never could love us all at the same time. Odd, the son who loved her and misses her the most, she had the least time for him, and we have brothers we have never met – I could write a book. Except my half sisters would fight over the royalties. Sad eh? Nah – Im a really happy person. What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.

Countrygal, great advice, can I add take time off? Just completed the fast beach diet, yesterday and today was wine and icecream catchup. Didnt do nearly as much damage as I had intended – heck, there are unopened bottles of wine in the fridge, must be a lightweight these days. Great fun though, feel refreshed, though slightly bloated now, ready for 4 weeks of exercise and discipline.

And seeing a difference using this new moisturiser, but is anyone else finding weightloss on the face creates odd, uneven shadows. On the other hand cheekbones are re_emerging!!!

Fit, I am such a firm believer in the after life and have so many books on the subject, also reincarnation. We all have our own beliefs on the subject I know. Many books do say, our loved ones are watching over us, as with your Mum. She came to you in your dreams just to reassure you. Feel blessed, she knows how much you love her and that you miss her, but her reassurance of the fact she is safe and at peace and watching over you will make you feel very safe and loved 🙂
    Melina, that’s so sad to think your life has been like that. I am so very maternal (even with animals) and have trouble getting my head around women with children who aren’t. I guess some of us are born Mothers and others just go through the paces. If you feel it made you stronger, you have come out in front, but nothing replaces the love of family. Please know we are all your new family and feel for you xxxx

Good morning everyone

Another FD for me today. I am 600grams down from Monday, so that is great.

Hugs to you too Fitt, your mum must have meant so much to you (like all mums). Looking forward to a real hug from all next year!

Long weekend for most of us this week SJ and I am trying not to think to much about blowing out my TDEE.

CG – compliments a plenty for you, awesome. Funny joke too. Wow, 12 months ago, that is a great feat and look at the weight loss.
    FB – no to the cake, stay strong, or not, who cares, you are 69kgs!!

Taco, hope you feel better soon and keep warm.

GG – Weather has turned cold on the GC, although the sun is out, the wind is very chilly. I have to wear my long leggings from now on when walking.

Well off the internet for now until 4.30 when I can go back to Reception. My problem is that a girl comes in 2 days a week and sits on reception and I have to go into the office with the witches – although, they have started to be nicer to me these days.

Have a great day lovelies.

CG, just saw your post, so had to add

I believe in the after life as well, I dream about my dad a fair bit and my brothers late wife, whom I didn’t like that much and they are nightmares.

I am also with you about mothers and their children, I think life is so unfair that some people get to have children and do not cherish them whereas I would have loved to have had them but was left without. And Milena, you are right ,that is life and the way it was meant to be. No regrets.

toodles

Ohhhh Diip, work place colleagues can be hell. We spend most of our waking hours with these people. The times I came across “cliques” I used to sing to myself, plan the evening meal, all mentally but anything to get my thoughts away from where I was physically 🙂 Once they see you are happy in your own company they do tend to come around. Just being nice to them can peeve them, keep it up, get under their skin, they will buckle and come around. Start a conversation that the group will get involved in! Or just ignore them, keep smiling and make them wonder what you have been up to 🙂 xxx

Thanks CG – I truly don’t know what I believe any more. I have prayed so hard over the last few years for many people in my family and close friends who were going through tough times, but none of my prayers were answered. My mum was an amazing person who did a brilliant job bringing us all up and caring for many in her extended family. Although the dream I had was a sad one, I have felt her presence all day and I’m glad about that. I can tell from all your posts how maternal you are – thanks for your kind words.
    Milena – I’m sorry your mum wasn’t a positive presence in your life, but you have a good attitude and are succeeding so well in this wol and looking after yourself, so well done.
    Doit – fantastic loss, you are doing brilliantly! Thank you too for your kindness and thoughtful words.

Aw countrygal, how lovely! Thank you.

DoitinParadise, agree – no regrets. I have always believed life is a balance, if the balance is awry one way, it will come back in spades! So these days I reap the benefits. And I have my child, he did come along rather late but the scales went loopy that day!

And I sooo believe in the afterlife, my dad still visits, I last saw him alive when I was seven and he died when I was 24 – he and my cats and dogs are constants – I rather think the really good people come back as animals, just to show us how to behave. And there is an angel at my shoulder, always has been.

On a brighter note – my pesky cat – who was at the vet to be put down the other week – has decided its cuddle time. I’m now off to show her what time it is! She has lost her balance due to a stroke and her eyesight comes and goes, so she can’t be left to her own devices – we found her with her bottom in the water bowl two nights ago!

Doit – so sorry to hear that you were unable to have children when you wanted them so much. Life is just not fair. Take CG’s good advice about the workplace witches….you can rise above it, you are so much better than them xxx

Ok, time to lighten the mood!
    A lady of a certain age (we know who we are!) gets out of the shower one morning and as she is drying herself, she gets a shock to feel something cold touching the back of her leg. Cautiously, she turns around to see what is and realises it’s her ass!!! 😉 😆

ooops, just woke up OH laughing too hard!

Reading about chaffing thighs, as you do – a couple of suggestions were rubs for men’s nether regions (I ask you, a rub for that area, is it legal) – best one was women whose thighs chaff are only one step from being mermaids, and who wouldn’t want to be a mermaid?

Melina, now I have your cat in my thoughts, what a precious time you are having with it, how appreciative it must be, cuddles are their way of showing gratitude 🙂 xxx

My patents are with me all the time too melina, my Mum always manages to find me a car park in the busiest street at the busiest time! We used to call her The last of the red hot mummas, she had heaps of speeding fines she used to try to hide from Dad, one arrived two days after we lost her, God luv her, it did give us a laugh. And my Dad still helps me work out solutions on farming stuff, ideas come to mind which are not mine? We believe what gives us comfort and this keeps them with me xxxxx

To us retirees, do you ever have that awkward moment when you have a shower in the middle of the day and can’t decide wether to put on clean clothes or go for the jammies? 🙂 xx

Hi team. As we are with our personalities,we obviously have very different beliefs. I personally am not religious and don’t believe in the supernatural but am a firm believer in enjoying this life to the best of my ability. Plus to be kind and considerate to the people and animals I share this amazing world with. I too have had to work with bullies and nasty people. Some of the senior sisters I worked with when I was doing my nurses training were just awful. I was determined that they were not going to get the better of me and I felt stronger in myself for not giving into their nasty ways. One of them actually apologised to me years later when we met at someone’s farewell do. I think people like that must be unhappy and are hell bent on making others unhappy too.
    My trip to the cafe was fun. I had sones with jam and cream and it was so yummy. No guilty feelings either.
    Yes well the cold theme continues here. I’ve got some nice warm soup bubbling away on the stove for lunch. FD again tomorrow. I can’t believe how quickly the time goes by.
    XX Doggy

Same here Doggy, soup cooking away. Not a fast day but fast day meals. The soup no doubt will be had with toast or a toasted sandwich 🙂 though…yuummm xxx

Spot on countrygal, except I only get cuddles when no one else is around. She is devoted to my OH. And he to her. She is finally down, and its not even 3 am yet – lol!! but if it stays cold, I’ll be pushed to the edge of the bed to make room for her.

I’m not retired, but work from home, same here, morning showers anytime of day, frequently pjs back on – decadence!

Hi, visiting my son in New York and have been busy but have been reading. Managed a fast day but today not quite so good. That cold weather sure builds an appetite. More later in the week.

Morning ladies how are we all? To add my bit, yes I firmly believe in the afterlife and although I’m not much of a dreamer I do like talking to/thinking about my mum and dad who I loved dearly. And almost retired but as I have to appear twice a day to do my school bus duty I don’t think it would go down too well if I appeared in pj’s (not that I own any anyway). Have to be one of the fluoro brigade for my job!
    Well after one FD I’m down a kilo – isn’t our WOL forgiving – so I’m not fasting again today. After another FD this week I should be back to square one. I’m perfectly happy to go without a loss this week as I look on this as a long-term journey & I want to be able to live a bit & not look on it as a diet – or that I MUST have a loss every week. It’s great when you can but it’s just not always gonna happen. The fact that I can lose those 2 decadent kilos in a week is fantastic & not like any other WOL.
    Doggy so glad you enjoyed your scones & without guilt too – yeah for you.
    CG your mum sounds like a hoot and a real personality – not easy to forget I would reckon! Oh and congrats on the compliments – aren’t they inspiring!!!
    Fit although your dream was sad the presence of your mum with you I’m sure was comforting …..& precious when you can look back on it.
    DiiP from your posts although you didn’t have children it sounds to me like you would have plenty of adopted kids, if you know what I mean, as you have such a maternal heart. Spread it around, share it, it can be your gift to those who need it.
    Milena sorry too that you did not have a loving mother but so glad to read that you’re such a happy person & have obviously worked your way through it.
    Hi to FB Taco GG signing off before this becomes a famous suejen monologue. Plus I can’t go back a page as we all know damnit. Have a great day all & rug up. sj XXX

Hi team, had the yummiest soup for lunch. I made caulieflower soup and froze it last week. When I thawed it this morning (two portions) felt it needed something tor my teeth to chew as caulie soup is smooth. I added whole beans, corn kernels, bean shoots, baby spinach a bit more curry paste a piece of the last bit of pumpkin in the fridge, two large diced carrots (diced the carrots into largish chunks) and two vegie stock cubes. Absolutely beautiful. Have to write it down somewhere so I remember it next time 🙂 so using the caulie soup as a base was a winner! I had a tin of low fat coconut cream in the caulie soup plus curry paste, but it is mildly delicious 🙂 ….just sharing, you know I said this morning have something different, well I just did. I’ll have it again tonight and that will be an unexpected fast day 🙂 xxxxxx

Hi All!
    Feeling cautiously optimistic about the weather today, the sun is shining, well, between the clouds, and the wind has died down – who knows the temperature might even get into double figures!!! Weigh-in for me today and I’m another half kg down, just another half to get to back to where I was before I went to England and had my little melt down!
    CG – your soups sounds fab. My daughter made veg soup which was a bit bland so she put curry powder into it, it was a bit too spicy but ok but there’s alot left over, so today I’m going to add some sweet potato and coconut milk to counteract the heat. I don’t wear jammies, but I have a onesie that my daughter gave me for Christmas and I sometimes put that on and snuggle up on the couch with a warm throw if I don’t feel like getting dressed again. Bliss!! Your mum sounds like a great character and I don’t think the apple fell too far from the tree! Xx 😉
    Milena – so glad you’re enjoying precious time with your Lazarus of a cat; certainly using up the nine lives!
    Doggy – that apology you received years later is proof that you chose the right way to deal with workplace bullying and unpleasantness, well done! Glad you enjoyed the cafe; scones one of my favourite choices mmmm 🙂
    Upt – enjoy your trip to the Big Apple – so jealous of all your experiences, how amazing for you 🙂
    SJ – what an image of you doing school bus duty in your jammies 😆 Congrats on your loss too, you’ve got this wol sorted! BTW, we love your monologues! Xx
    Have a great time, everyone, for the rest of the week 🙂

Hi Fit, your right the coconut milk will mellow the curry, it also makes it creamy, I’ve only recently started adding it and love it 🙂
    Another half k gone, how wonderful for you, all ready for France! Hope the weather turned out well for you, the sun makes you feel good all over and beckons you outside.
    Have a lovely day xxxx

Hi everyone ! Read most posts, had a laugh at some jokes, shed a tear for others and sending you all virtual hugs.
    Fit, DIiP and others! Congrats on the losses… Good on you, you losers 😉
    CG – you do look fantastic, no wonder you get compliments 🙂
    Welcome and hugs to newbies…
    It’s really sultry and hot in Manila, and I have been busy ( work and fun FB!!) so not posting much..,, I asked a lady to take a photo for me and pasting it here. I am dressed in really baggy last years clothes, but I hope the cherry blossoms make you feel cheerful, after all, if winter is here, spring is not far behind 🙂
    In Manila photo image_zpsuuv20gvh.jpg

Hi Lotus – a blossom among the blossoms! Time to shed the baggy clothes and reveal the new you! Are clothes expensive in Manila? Glad you’re finding time to enjoy your trip xx

Lotus what a lovely photo, hope your getting to enjoy the experience between work commitments. As Fit said, grab about clothes, nows the time to grab some for this Summer 🙂 and the new you.
    Fast day team, You CAN do it, think rewards and benefits 🙂 even if fasting tomorrow for 4:3 portion control! Soup or stir frys are ideal as well as the slow cooker as you can put so many veg in for taste variety and cheaper cuts of meat for flavour 🙂 Use your “noodle” team and try something different, make life interesting. Sure there is safety in same-ol’ same-ol’ but too easy to fall off the wagon 🙂
    Have a positive day team enjoy your endevours and stay happy xxxxxx

Good Morning Gang,
    Fit, another great post like always and rightly said we love monologues SJ…
    CG, hope your soups are keeping you warm in this crazy winter.
    Milena, you seem to be very attached to your cat as well. Glad you are spending time with the little creature when it needs you most.
    And Lotus, wow, you look very good, and so living upto your screen name ‘Lotus’. Glad that you are having fun too.
    I am fasting again today (B2B) as I know Friday and Saturday are going to be a bad days food choices wise. Last Saturday I weighed in at 69.8 kgs and yesterday after 2 fasts , I was half a kilo down, so yipeeeeee…. Now down to 69.3 kgs.
    I don’t hope to lose any more by tomorrow 🙂 🙂 as I am contended with half a kilo loss for a week… at last things are moving on scales for me, so gotta be happy with every little bit…
    So, all fasting friends, lets be strong and let’s do it.
    FB

FB!! Yippee for you!!! Back on the loss track 🙂 well done, and well deserved – you really worked for this loss 🙂

Thank you all Ladies 🙂 I am so encouraged by your words!!
    I did see a pair of jeans that were a tad tight but perfect otherwise, didn’t buy it, but may be I will, you are right, time to reveal the new me in summer ( by which time the jeans will fit hopefully!) I did buy a jacket and new shoes … So nice. I have clothes in my current size, this pair of trousers is weirdly baggy now…

Fast day today and tomorrow for me ( after too much food thesst four days)….

Viewing 50 posts - 5,901 through 5,950 (of 14,786 total)

You must be logged in to reply.