August 2017 – 31 Day Challenge

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
August 2017 – 31 Day Challenge

This topic contains 2,027 replies, has 142 voices, and was last updated by  Yondi 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 1,451 through 1,500 (of 2,032 total)

• Day 21 UK NFD
    Day 22 UK FD
    DAY 23 UK FD

And what a NFD it was! Anything that wasn’t nailed down !! Toast, cheese, nuts, biscuits,,, oh and also out for lunch but stopped short at eating the desserts the others had so I guess I’ve learned something these past months!
    Solidly back on track now. Going for B2B days today and tomorrow. Aiming to totally reach my August target so pushing on with renewed enthusiasm.
    Just catching up on all the posts today. Good luck everyone.

Norway, Day 22, FD

My first FD in a week as I have been sick. Haven’t had the time to check in here for a couple of days, and BAM, I have 4 pages to read! Chatty group this one 🙂

I feel good today, I can see my body is changing (I was under 200 lb today!), and I was not tempted by the fantastic smell of food in the cantine or by my colleagues eating ice cream in the sun. I had my salad with vinegar and thats that. A lot of coffee (with milk which I count in on the 500 of of course), and sparkly water.

I have 4 more FDs in August, including today, so I hope I will reach my goal to loose 4kg / 9 lb. After all I am only 11 oz away from my goal =D

I have not measured anything since the beginning, so I am also excited to do that next week =D

Next week I have meetings and a lot happening, so I have to do B2B if I want to get in 2 FDs, so that will be….exciting? Not sure I will handle it, but I have to try. I know my work scedule will be more and more busy this fall, so I have to be able to do B2B from time to time in order for avoid FD on weekends.

I will read everything from everyone tonight!

Have a great day everyone!

Day 22…..Florida……FD

I’m not feeling quite as fat as I did yesterday when I woke up, however, my FD was more like 800 calories than 500. So today, I’m going to go for another 800 just for good measure.
    Yesterday, was the natural eclipse, pretty neat when you think about it. But, there was another anniversary of such yesterday as well. It happened in Knock, Ireland. It is said that about 15 villagers ranging from the young to the old saw Mary, Joseph, John the Babtist, Jesus and the Angels. So, I know your wondering what the heck does that have to do with the eclipse. Well, it is said that since this day, Knock has had the highest incidences of bright blinding lights and most people in the village suffer from blindness associated with looking at solar eclipses with the naked eye.
    So, I’ve added Knock Ireland to my bucket list.
    I think it’s very cool, that our world and our lives can take bit and pieces of our history and it can correlates with what happens in our future.
    I know that this was a bit religious and I’m so respectful of what others believe and practice. So, please if others have parts of their history, affecting the present I would love to hear about it. For ultimately, our worlds history regardless of religion and race fascinate me.
    Okay, I’m done…

I was addicted to the hokey pokey then I turned myself around

Norway Day 22, NFD hopefully a CD

Not sure what to call yesterday’s FD…I ended up around 800….but fasted from Sunday about 8-9pm (I think), and had my next meal (the 800kcal dinner  ) at 4:30pm on Monday, and nothing yet, and its Tuesday 10:30am. So some good hours of fasting anyways, right?
    Today I’m going for a NFD. I’m staying away from the scale this week and maybe even until the August Challenge is over. But, I’m actually wearing a tighter top than I would usually wear and I think it fits ok…that got to count for something.
    Someone in this forum, I can’t remember who, said that thinking this: “Is eating this helping me reach my goal” (or something like that) before munching on something unnecessary … that really helped me NOT eat a lot of the junk I thought about eating on my “all-girls-trip” to Sweden this past weekend.

Day 22– Colorado USA– FD

Back to work next couple days. Taking my approved snacks: hard boiled eggs, green Granny Smith apples, miso soup & sparkling water.
    Hoping the combination of being very busy + being prepared = winning at weight loss! 😃

@maayyaa — glad to hear my mantra was able to help you too! It’s just a way to make me pause & consider my choices, rather than mindlessly popping food in my mouth, “WILL THIS GET ME CLOSER TO MY GOALS?”

@lindasue — ouch! Hopefully you’re recovering from that sting to your face. What a painful reaction.

@happymargo 😊 Thank you, that was the mantra, i really does help. 😊

…IT really does help

Day 22 – UAE – NFD
    Day 21 – UAE – FD
    Day 20 – UAE – NFD
    Day 19 – UAE – NFD (weigh-in 79.3)
    Day 18 – UAE – FD

I have been busy for the last few days. I weighed-in last Friday as usually and I was up 0.5kg 🙁 this is because I have been munching on nuts like a crasy…

from tomorrow, I will start a 9-day back to back fast till the end of the month to take off the gained weight…

Day 22 Lancaster, PA 2 of 3 B2B FD’s
    Glad to be fasting, for me the 2nd and 3rd day of B2B fasting is the healing zone. My allergies, asthma lessen and start to go away😊 Also many other physical issues start to resolve and heal themselves faster; less inflammation, I pretty much feel calmer.✨😊
    I read different articles to remind myself about the benefits of Fasting. Here is one that is helping me to remember the benefits my body is getting while fasting.
    http://www.gaianstudies.org/articles4.htm
    Maybe it will be helpful to people in our group!✨😊🌈
    I’m so happy to read the posts and to see how everybody is doing!😊Thank-you to all in our group!
    @happymargo I love that Mantra also.✨Will this get me closer to my goal?✨Very Helpful with fasting and with life in general✨Thanks for sharing.

@lindasue Huge Hugs 🤗 to you, wishing that you are feeling better soon.✨
    ✨Fasting going well today and will continue into and through my 3rd day tomorrow.
    ✨Wishing Everybody Well Today✨

Day 22, USA, NFD

France – NFD

Back from my lovely, relaxing hols and see I have a lot of interesting reading to catch up with. After indulging in all sorts of naughties (including fish & chips) and litres of vino, am trying to get back on the straight and narrow this week. Will not step on those dreaded scales for a week … how brave am I, eh.

Hugs to all 🙂

Hello all day 22 Co Down NI NFD

So today I have had a scone with real butter at 11am (one of the licquorice catherine wheels of the 3 I mentioned yesterday – that is a first, usually I would have eaten all 3) a banana and I have a green juice to take before I go to yoga. I haven’t been to a class for ages so signed up for a beginners tonight and a yoga basics tomorrow as I have been feeling very stiff and inflexible – due to me sitting on my behind all day. I have also booked 2 squash sessions this week on Thursday and Friday with OH.

Yes @brightonbelle I feel my promise to you to confess any deviation is working for me and keeping me mindful. We will hold tight to the end of the month but isn’t mindset wonderful – I think I can – I know I can.

Oh dear @lindasue – I hope you are recovering – do you have horse flies or cleggs as we call them here? That is the only time I have ever had a bad reaction. I got bit on the ankle a few years ago and it swelled up like a bap (do you have baps lol)? Maybe it depends what it was feeding on first before it bites as I have been bitten by them since and not reacted like that?

@taraga – wow 9 days b2bs? It was fascinating to read about Dykask’s journey so will be equally interested in how your journey goes – I trust you know what you are doing but for me that would be a bit extreme – quite content in the tortoise club for the time being.

Day 22 Netherlands 16:8

Weigh in this morning was 77kg so now seem to be bouncing between 77 and 78 which is better than 78/80!
    Signing off for the next week as going on holiday. It’s an all inclusive so I’m going to stick to 16:8 and do my best to eat mindfully. Fingers crossed that will limit the damage.

Thank for the challenge it has definitely helped me be more focused and I think the weight loss has slowed due to irregular hormones as I am of that age. I will keep in the 5:2 as I believe in the health benefits I just have to accept the weight loss will be a little slower.

Good luck to everyone for the rest of the month, I hope you all achieve your goals!

Day 22 – USA (Illinois) – NFD

I will make today a CD for sure skipping breakfast because I’m going out to lunch with friends. This evening will be leftover grilled pork chops.

@lindasue – bites are NO FUN! Ugh… I feel for you with all the swelling and all. May you find relief and comfort soon.

@onahealthyhigh – I need to find out more about Kon Mari. Something needs to be done about everything we have in this house. Also, your pinot grigio sounds delish!

@losing_it – sure does feel good, doesn’t it? I have to agree.

@okeydokey – really THREE B2B’s? Wow. I am impressed.

@bert1802 – your accounting of Knock, Ireland sounds fascinating! Yes, Ireland would be terrific to visit, indeed. Gotta go see @coda and DH! (@dykask – Darling Husband but could be other descriptor if needed!)

Onward and downward.

Day 22 – USA – NFD

Yesterday’s eclipse was indescribable…we watched the sun go from full circle to a sliver of a crescent and when it totally eclipsed, it was like someone throwing a dark cloak over everything! And then within 2 minutes, with only a sliver of light, the entire area brightened up again. The darkness was a very eerie dark; the rooster was crowing and our dog started his “nightly” hunt in the yard. It was a once-in-a-lifetime unforgettable event. OH tried to take pictures to no avail. You have to have a fancy-schmancy setup with sun filters to do that and we just had a digital; didn’t work. @melf123, congrats on the dispatch of lbs.! @lindasue, ((hugs)) to you and hope you feel better; @mari84, hope you also are feeling better.

Day 22 – UK – FD

@at – thank you for the quote, we certainly do need to be more positive and kinder to ourselves, well done on completing the plank challenge.
    @lindasue – sorry to hear about your nasty reaction to the sting, hope you feel better soon
    @lyonlottie – enjoy your holiday

My 2nd fast day in a row is going well. Hopefully will get back to were I was at the end of last week, I will then hopefully do another fast day before the weekend to give things a little push, still hoping to make that end of the month target.

Happy Fasting everyone.

Day 22 Massachusetts USA NFD Today will be a bit of a challenge as my husband is making an Italian meal for family, and it must include pasta. The good news is that the “meat” in it is lobster meat so that’s healthy. I feel good about how practiced I’m getting in this WOL. Small portions and just a few bites of dessert feel normal to me now. I’ll even have ONE cracker with cheese or a spread with my wine. Six would’ve been normal before. Almost all my clothes fit me now, except a couple of pairs of very skinny jeans, which fit but could become a bit more comfortable as I get to my goal. I’ve 2. 5 pounds to go. I have less than a month before we leave for Italy so I don’t think I’ll get there before that but I’ve proven this summer that I can travel without going off the rails. Carry on buddies all over the world!

Counted all my fast days and only had 4 for the month of August!!! We had a great family vacation for a few weeks in the month of August that kept me from fasting but still counting calories. Nonetheless, I am down 3 pounds and expect to have 3 back to back fasting days this week and next. Goal to get under 180 by the end of the month. It was difficult to get back into the fasting thing after vacation but seems easier today after fasting on Monday. Goal is to be 160 by the end of the year.

Day 22, Gozo Malta, fd

I’m fasting on 750 calories

Have a great day everyone.

Day 22 FD St. Louis USA
    Fasting today which would normally be the second of my back to back but since I was at an eclipse party yesterday I decided not to fast. I did indulge eating half a brownie at the party and then going to a bakery to get a pastry with a friend. I don’t know why I didn’t just say no to going to the bakery with her because not only did I have the fancy cake but then I ate a rum custard before I went to bed. Sugar is so seductive. However I’m going to chalk it up as an indiscretion and move on. HappyMargo thank you for that mantra. I think I will adapt it to the way Maayaa remember dead or something like ” well eating this keep me healthy?”

Back to work today. Enjoyed reading post and other people’s experiences with the eclipse yesterday. Hoping no one has any eye injuries.

All my best to all of you and may we all achieve our goals.

Day 21 Akron Ohio NFD.

Day 22 – McMinnville Oregon USA – FD
    Day 21 – NFD
    Day 20 – NFD
    The eclipse was yesterday and it was magnificent. We had a beautiful clear sky for the event. Most of our house guests left this morning so I’m hoping to get back to normal with a FD. I’ve not weighed myself because I’m dreading what I will see. Nothing controlled about the way I’ve been eating and drinking 😟 🍷.
    Another RESET required.😱

Day 22 – SW WA USA – FD

Definitely need the FD after the eclipse party indulgences. @sirisan, I agree about hoping no one has eye injuries from the eclipse. My eyes felt a little different for much of the day; a little focus issues when I first tried reading a book in the afternoon. It seemed to clear up by evening. One of the gals in our group said she wasn’t going to look at the eclipse to often because she’d had lasik surgery twice. I had had it once. I still looked quite frequently always with the prescribed eclipse glasses.

@lagrandebouffe – what are you teaching in Shanghai? We’re starting school here soon as well. I begin my first training day tomorrow. Students come August 30th.

@liathanail – good for you heading downward
    @flourbaby – I agree about the bouncy bouncy business. It gets old. I’m working on getting them under control as well.
    @mari84 – yay for getting below 200 lb. !
    @okeydokey – what type of FDs are you doing these days?

I appreciate the quote you mentioned today @debster251 – I didn’t come this far only to come this far.

Onward and downward! Together we are stronger!

Day 22, USA, Missouri Ozarks, FD (water only until 6 p.m., then 500 calories or less)

Hello all, and thank you so much for the kind words. I am much better today, hubby convinced me to take a Benadryl capsule and that helped with the swelling and helped me sleep. It was scary because I can’t take most medications – have had severe reactions to penicillin type medicines and sulfa type medicines and codeine type medicines – so I truly hesitate to take anything at all. What was so weird was the area underneath my right eye was like a big blister, I could see the fluid inside. I thought, Wow, if that breaks open, what the heck! But, it didn’t and I am glad.

Coda, I haven’t been bitten by a horse fly for decades but can still remember how much it hurt and the welt it left on my arm. Not sure what a bop is, not sure if I have one or not? Should I? Dare I ? I know BOP is Bureau of Prisons because my son is a federal corrections officer (who keeps telling me that he is keeping me a nice, clean “room” just in case I get out of hand while out with the girls one night !! )

Back to exercising, laid off for a couple of days as I didn’t want to stress my body while it was trying to heal. Missed it a lot. Drinking lots of water and tea.

My best to you all, I didn’t look at the eclipse yesterday (watched it online) as I had a detached retina in my left eye years ago (successfully repaired with laser, thank God) and could barely see out of my right eye – so I thought I had better not push it. Amazing event, for sure.

2nd post – should have kept quiet – so I am still within TDEE but the remaining Catherine Wheels have gone – hit that afternoon slump and didn’t remember to try and do squats or stretches but they’re gone now.

Sounds like all your eclipse parties went well and why not – it’s a one in a life time event. According to the news last night my youngest son will be 90 by time a total eclipse will be seen in the UK – think my chances of seeing it are pretty slim ha ha.

2nd Post
    Day 22 Lancaster, PA 2nd of 3 B2B

@annemarilyn Good to read that you had a great view of the Eclipse 👍 🌕🌓🌔🌑🌓🌒🌕.
    Thanks for asking, I’ve been eating nothing😊But I have been drinking water daily, unsweetened Orange chai tea or unsweetened coffee in the morning. Also a cup of unsweetened coconut milk with turmeric and nutmeg, clove. I warm the coconut milk up at night. It’s 45 calories for the coconut milk. It’s 4 grams of saturated fat in the coconut milk, but I read that being in the fat burning zone; the fat will burn off quicker, ✨I’ll stay in fat-burning because of no carbs or sugar.😊✨I am noticing that since I can’t chew on food (I won’t be able to until after my dental surgery has happened and then my mouth heals) I haven’t wanted to eat or chew food, it is painful 😖 to chew even soft foods. I basically have to drink fluids for now (or suffer the cringing pain). It’s been that way for a bit, it has finally stopped me from eating anything that isn’t liquid or that I can put in a blender, for now… The pain goes away but if I chew it comes storming back.🤣I guess that’s one way to stop eating as much.😊

Hello everybody! Day 22 USA NFD.

Day 22,Emden Germany, FD 2nd of b2b

@lindasue I’m glad you’re feeling better now

@lyonlottie prettige vakantie, veel plezier

@okeydokey when are you having your dental surgery?

@coda I love Catherine Wheels, had to find out what they look like, being Dutch I love liquorice, but don’t eat it that often anymore. I don’t like German liquorice, it’s different

Day 14, Seattle area, FD

Day 22, Rocky Mountains, US, FD

Great eclipse viewing yesterday! What an experience! The eclipse party was fun and food was present! We enjoyed the event and ourselves! 😊☉☀☉😎
    Today reset.
    Have a great day everyone! ⚘😊⚘😊⚘

3rd Post
    @snowflake56 I have to make the first appt., preparing for 3 teeth extracted and 2 posts put in for implants. Then I have to make the 2nd appt. to have the dental work done. I will call this week to get it scheduled. ✨

Day 22 – Albuquerque – FD

I have been looking forward to today all weekend, then I was surprised when DH told me that his schedule got swapped without any warning and now I’m doing drop-offs for our DD in the morning! I was scrambling this morning to get a few snacks for me, and surprisingly did really well (considering I did it all in 15 min).

I love the feeling of being on a fast and knowing that anything that looks SOO good, I can pause and say “how much more will I enjoy this tomorrow, knowing I stuck to my goal?” I am really loving this fasting WOL and how it’s really changing my thinking!

Also – OMG am I sore! DH and I took our DD to the park to play after work since it was so nice out, and the park is awesome since it has a running trail around it and some body-weight equipment. We took turns swapping out so we could each spend time with our DD but still get a workout in and those body-weight machines are sneaky little things!! It didn’t seem hard until the last round of reps and now I can barely lift my arms past my shoulder!

@liathanail awesome job on the 3lbs!! Way to go!
    @happymargo It really is a great mantra! I have been using a lot when I meal prep!

2nd post

Ate one small sausage and a piece of spare rib in BBQ sauce plus the 750 calories today.

I’ll have a cd tomorrow. Good night everyone

Day 22–ABQ–FD

Low barometric pressure=sinus headache=a very unpleasant FD. Maybe I should throw in the towel but we are so close to August 31 and my weight hit goal and then rebounded! Now I have 1.6 lbs to go (again). Darn.

Stronger Together.

2nd post

2nd day of B2B going well. Assuming hunger stays away in the morning, I think I’ll join @okeydokey for a B2B2B

How sweet, thank you very much, Snowflake !

Day 22 California USA NFD

Yesterday’s FD went well, but I was hungry by nighttime. But it was worth it because back down to the 135’s 61’s this morning.

@dykask – Regarding your questions about the abbreviations : OH – ornery husband
    DH – discombobulated husband OS – other self

@sirisan – Prayers for your brother and your family while he gets ready to go through treatment. The good news is that it was caught now and he can do what’s needed to get rid of it.

Day 22 North Wales NFD

Day 22 Vancouver Island
    NFD
    Happy August 22 everyone!

Day 22 – Cumbria UK – FD

Saw the eclipse on TV – must have been amazing for our American friends on here to see for themselves! Thank you for sharing your experiences with us -@metatauta – great visualisation!

Busy day so easy to fast – great to have my yoga teacher back – brilliant class this evening – just what I needed to finish strong on my FD!

@losing_it – Thank you for adding me to today’s pocket list – it kept me strong doing a water fast today apart from a glass of homemade kefir tonight before bed
    @lindasue – Just OUCH – poor you (((((HUGS))))) Glad it is all better now
    @lagrandebouffe – making kefir takes very little room and it tastes good and it is good for you – check out the links I posted yesterday
    @mia139 – my evening yesterday reflected your day a bit so today I pressed my RESET button with a minimal calorie FD – about to go to bed and feeling good
    @bert1802 – fountain of knowledge – loved your story about Knock and great to see that you have definitely found your MOJO
    @okeydokey – I think you need lots of 🤗- will be holding your hand and giving you strength over the period of time whilst you undergo you dental treatment xx
    @taraga – 9 days b2bs – is this a water fast or normal 5:2 FD?? Sounds a bit extreme for me too – 5:2 is all about losing weight and maintaining that loss safely – Do you really need to/want to do 9 x B2Bs!

I so enjoyed reading all the posts have finally caught up what I missed whilst on leave – very inspiring and motivating and the support from our global family has no boundaries so a big 🤗for everyone to see you through the last 8 days of this August 2017 – 31 Day Challenge!

“THE SECRET OF CHANGE IS TO FOCUS ALL OF YOUR ENERGY, NOT ON FIGHTING THE OLD, BUT ON BUILDING THE NEW” – Socrates

Day 23 – Tokyo, Japan – NFD 79.3kg

I hit my eating limit but not my drinking limit yesterday. I drank a lot of water and I didn’t go to the bathroom much. I guess my body was rehydrating. It is reflected in my weight. I didn’t even use the bathroom all night. How many times can you drink a couple glasses of water before going to bed and make it through the night?

@califdreamer – 😀 Maybe OH should be Ornery Half – more flexible that way.

Day 23 Sydney FD

Yesterday’s fast day was really successful, had all these people over for dinner and decided to do a build your own salad bar (roasted veggies, marinated brussel sprouts, proteins, healthy grains, homemade dressings, etc) so that everyone could eat what they wanted and I wouldn’t feel weird having something different. Definitely doing that again!

@okeydokey I hope you have a really quick recovery and can get back onto solid food quickly. If you enjoy smoothies or puree soups, get them in now! Good luck with the surgeries.

@at when you make homemade kefir, do you have to make sure everything’s disinfected? I’m always concerned about that stage of the process which is why I’ve never done it. And do you think it’s nicer than what you buy at the shops? And thanks for the quote! I’m definitely using it as inspiration today 😁

Here’s today’s list of fasters from the spreadsheet, if I’ve missed you’re name or you’re also fasting today, add yourself to the list. The more the merrier!

@berries63
    @chumi
    @coda
    @daffodil2010
    @debster251
    @losing_it
    @maddyg
    @mia139
    @msraven
    @rahul1905
    @taraga
    @xrox

THE SECRET OF CHANGE IS TO FOCUS ALL OF YOUR ENERGY, NOT ON FIGHTING THE OLD, BUT ON BUILDING THE NEW – Socrates (Thanks @at)

Day 23/FD/Melbourne Australia

Have a great day everyone

Hi at the moment I am listening to pouring rain and very loud peals of thunder – the dogs do not like it!
    @lindasue lol you made me laugh I was referring to baps not bops. I think you call them buns ie what you put a burger into. We have Belfast baps which are large white ‘buns’ but with a crispy top.
    https://goo.gl/images/zZeH7E
    Or you could also refer to a woman’s bosom as baps so I guess you would have them lol just didn’t know it!
    @okeydokey – think of how much better you will feel once this is all over and healing is underway. I can’t begin to understand how painful this must be. Toothache is no fun.

Day 22 NFD Brisbane Australia
    Day 23 FD

Adding myself and @ona to the list. The more the merrier!

@berries63
    @chumi
    @coda
    @daffodil2010
    @debster251
    @losing_it
    @maddyg
    @mia139
    @msraven
    @rahul1905
    @taraga
    @xrox
    @ducks_d
    @onahealthyhigh

THE SECRET OF CHANGE IS TO FOCUS ALL OF YOUR ENERGY, NOT ON FIGHTING THE OLD, BUT ON BUILDING THE NEW – Socrates (Thanks @at and @losing_it)

Thanks @ducks_d

Day 22. Québec. FD

Yesterday my FD turned out into a NFD. The peanut butter monster attacked me around 10:30 pm. Ate half a jar !

However, today was an easy FD. Now I have to go to bed before the monster finds me like last night !

@debster251 you can hop in with me if you want to stop eating sugar. Maybe it could help you ! To be honest, one sentence that someone wrote here helped me a lot. It said something like ” loosing weight is a mind game. Change your mind and you will change your body. “. That sentence kinda strock me and since then sugar was very easily out of my mind and out of my mouth ! I have a very intellectual job so the idea of a mind game made a lot of sense for me.

Night night x

Second post

I just received in my FaceBook a scientific article showing the influence of fasting on our brain.

You could go and check on You Tube the following Ted talk :
    Why fasting bolsters brain power: Mark Mattson at TEDxJohnsHopkinsUniversity

If we are not convinced after this video, we will never be ! Diabetis, Alzeimer, Parkinson …..

third post

The following link shoud bring you to the lecture. Hope it works !

https://youtu.be/4UkZAwKoCP8

Everyone is doing so well this month! I really enjoy reading how people are considering this a WOL not just a diet to get to goal and then dismiss. I am really hoping that I can adjust to a maintenance method when I get to goal. I am a real yo yo dieter. I lose weight when motivated but once I stop, it’s a landslide and I just pile it back on. I’ve only got 3.5 kgs to get to goal but the cravings for chocolate coated liquorice are creeping in!
    On a more positive note, it was weigh in day for me today and I’m down 2.5 kgs so far this month. Hopefully, will lose another .5 in our last week. Then I’ll be all ready to sign up for the September Challenge!
    I’d love some ideas for how everyone plans to manage maintenance.

Viewing 50 posts - 1,451 through 1,500 (of 2,032 total)

You must be logged in to reply.